One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Burning Rubber, Dorian Fights The Marines Great Pheniox Nishki at Mariejois (Open to Nikz and Myself)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

Burning Rubber, Dorian Fights The Marines Great Pheniox Nishki at Mariejois (Open to Nikz and Myself) Empty
PostSubject: Burning Rubber, Dorian Fights The Marines Great Pheniox Nishki at Mariejois (Open to Nikz and Myself)   Burning Rubber, Dorian Fights The Marines Great Pheniox Nishki at Mariejois (Open to Nikz and Myself) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 6:25 pm

Slowly approaching. Sailing a giant Golden Ship with a Golden Fist in the sail and on the flag. The ship was nearly as big as a Marine Warship. It sailed across the water depths that are called the sea. It scared away any approaching or surrounding Sea Kings. Like some sort of repealing aura was coming from something on the ship. The aura, was Dorian D. Herron, Veteran Pirate and Ex-Captain of The Bare Fist Pirates. Dorian's crew had recently split up, not knowing what exactly to aim for. Dorian sailed aimlessly. He then saw the Island of Mariejois. Which he didn't know the name of, but he was tired of sailing. So he headed towards the Island. He let the Ship slowly pull up to bay. Using its internal mill system that was built on each side of the ship, it could sail on the windless Red Line.

"...Land...Last Time I docked I had a crew with me..."

Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

Burning Rubber, Dorian Fights The Marines Great Pheniox Nishki at Mariejois (Open to Nikz and Myself) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burning Rubber, Dorian Fights The Marines Great Pheniox Nishki at Mariejois (Open to Nikz and Myself)   Burning Rubber, Dorian Fights The Marines Great Pheniox Nishki at Mariejois (Open to Nikz and Myself) Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 7:08 am

Before Dorians ship even reached the grandline. IT began to drizzle , dark clouds overhead. A blue blaze flew over the ship and stood before the ship could move any further. Its wings and beautiful flames were dazzling in the dark background. It was a bird that was more beautiful than any other bird in existence, it was a pheonix. The pheonix landed on Dorians ship and suddenly the blue flames was dissipating, leaving a tall man wearing a marine cap and a marine coat along with blaze pattern pant. The back of his coat reading the words "Justice" He walked slightly a bit in front of Dorian "Thats far enough... dont you know your about to tresspass into the island of Mariejois , the holy land?"
[[Admiral Nishki D Rock "The pheonix Hero"]]
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Burning Rubber, Dorian Fights The Marines Great Pheniox Nishki at Mariejois (Open to Nikz and Myself)   Burning Rubber, Dorian Fights The Marines Great Pheniox Nishki at Mariejois (Open to Nikz and Myself) Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 1:06 pm

Dorian stood near the steering wheel of the ship. Grasping the handles as he steered his ship. He pulled a lever next to his ship to stop the mills from churning. Causing a instant sudden halt on his ship. Dorian watched as the giant blazing pheniox flew over head and landed onto his ship. As he did so, Dorian knew something wasn't right. Anyone daring to enter The Bare Fist ship was dangerously strong. Dorian stepped on the railing that seperated the higher deck from the lower deck. Standing above the man standing on his ship. Dorian reconized his coat, and hat. It was a Marine of course. He resembelled that of a man Dorian once fought before. A Man who made Dorian train to the strengths he currently has reached. A Rage even hotter then one thousand suns. Dorian clenched his fist and looked down at the Marine as he kicked off the railing and landed on the lower deck. The ships main deck was ENORMOUS. It was large enough for a teenage Giant to stretch out fully. The ship luckily, being built out of a non-flamable wood. The Golden boundry could withstand even the hottest of tempatures. It was one remarkable ship. Dorian walked up towards the Marine and slowly began to put his UFC Fighter gloves on. He tightened them and clenched his fist.

"...Your an Admiral...Aren't you?"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Burning Rubber, Dorian Fights The Marines Great Pheniox Nishki at Mariejois (Open to Nikz and Myself)   Burning Rubber, Dorian Fights The Marines Great Pheniox Nishki at Mariejois (Open to Nikz and Myself) Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 5:17 pm

Admiral Nishki D rock pondered on how to respond to this question. "You dont say? What gave it away? Was it the coat? Or the cap? You seem quite angry .... is that why you have come here? To die?" Nishki was folding his arms and watching him put on fighting gloves.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Burning Rubber, Dorian Fights The Marines Great Pheniox Nishki at Mariejois (Open to Nikz and Myself)   Burning Rubber, Dorian Fights The Marines Great Pheniox Nishki at Mariejois (Open to Nikz and Myself) Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 5:21 pm

"..Drifting...No set destination..I was planning on turning North and going to the North Blue...but now...It seems it'll be more interesting to go straight pass your..holy land..I might find some answers..What do you want Marine Admiral? I was minding my own business.."

Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Burning Rubber, Dorian Fights The Marines Great Pheniox Nishki at Mariejois (Open to Nikz and Myself)   Burning Rubber, Dorian Fights The Marines Great Pheniox Nishki at Mariejois (Open to Nikz and Myself) Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 6:41 pm

Admiral Nishki stared weirdly at the pirate and recognized him afterwards "Wait... arent you.... yes you are... Dorian D Herron right? 200 mil beli rookie....... interesting, and you dared to come so close to Mariejois?....Well then that makes this whole thing a little different, i will have to arrest you here boy......"
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Burning Rubber, Dorian Fights The Marines Great Pheniox Nishki at Mariejois (Open to Nikz and Myself)   Burning Rubber, Dorian Fights The Marines Great Pheniox Nishki at Mariejois (Open to Nikz and Myself) Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 7:27 pm

The Rage of Dorian

"LETS SEE YOU TRY!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAHHHHHH!!"

Dorian then with out a second thought held up his fists. He punched his knuckles together and then sprinted towards the Admiral. Dorian began to curve as he ran close to the floor, gaining ground on the Admiral quickly. When he was close enough he span around and kneeled on the floor. With his back turned to the Admiral. Dorian did a double kick while standing no his hands and kicked his feet upwards. Using the power of his Devil Fruit, Dorian stretched his feet so that he wouldn't have to get to close to his opponent.

Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Burning Rubber, Dorian Fights The Marines Great Pheniox Nishki at Mariejois (Open to Nikz and Myself)   Burning Rubber, Dorian Fights The Marines Great Pheniox Nishki at Mariejois (Open to Nikz and Myself) Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 7:53 pm

Nishki simply punched the kick away and stepped back with a boxing step. He bounced on one foot as he moved back "Why so angry ...... your attack is not without power... but its the same story with me though.... come on....."
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Burning Rubber, Dorian Fights The Marines Great Pheniox Nishki at Mariejois (Open to Nikz and Myself)   Burning Rubber, Dorian Fights The Marines Great Pheniox Nishki at Mariejois (Open to Nikz and Myself) Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 10:38 pm

Dorian turned the countered attack into a back flip. He landed on his feet and then shot his fist at Nishki. It was an incredible speed. The Speed was that of a Jet plane at Mach Speed. Although He knew he hadn't perfected the technique. Dorian could possibly catch the Admiral off guard.

"Mach 1 Bare Fist!"

Dorian didn't want to show off all his tricks to the Admiral to early in the fight. He had to get him off the ship, then continue sailing North.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Burning Rubber, Dorian Fights The Marines Great Pheniox Nishki at Mariejois (Open to Nikz and Myself)   Burning Rubber, Dorian Fights The Marines Great Pheniox Nishki at Mariejois (Open to Nikz and Myself) Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 4:19 pm

Nishkis eyes widened as he took a few steps back barely dodging the punch which went past his face. He then kicked back and stepped back a few paces away. "Wow... quite fast... but we got loads of strong guys who do similar things in the navy... like Derge... or Darnel ... or Payne.. yeah, lots of marines and pirates in this world are strong.... and yet you try to march on Mariejois like you own this place pirate.... YOUR 100 YEARS TOO EARLY FOR THAT!!!!" Nishki was quite pissed off right now. This kid screamed self importance and self pity. Nishki was keeping his rocker step in play still.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Burning Rubber, Dorian Fights The Marines Great Pheniox Nishki at Mariejois (Open to Nikz and Myself)   Burning Rubber, Dorian Fights The Marines Great Pheniox Nishki at Mariejois (Open to Nikz and Myself) Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 4:46 pm

"..All I want do now is leave..but knowing your since of honor you won't let me do that..So I'll have no choice but you take you down! I'M GONNA BEAT YOU!"

Dorian pulled his arm back and kept his fighting stance. He then bent at the knee's and jumped 30 feet into the air, looking down at Nishki. He then stopped and squeezed his fist, and also grinned his teeth. Dorian then took aim at Nishki and fire off two Mach 1 Bare Fist. One Towards Nishiki's face and the other two seconds behind the first one, right to the side of the first one. In attempt to hit him in his stomach.

Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Burning Rubber, Dorian Fights The Marines Great Pheniox Nishki at Mariejois (Open to Nikz and Myself)   Burning Rubber, Dorian Fights The Marines Great Pheniox Nishki at Mariejois (Open to Nikz and Myself) Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 5:19 pm

Nishki sighed as the punches came straight for him "Jeez... people on the seas now days dont know how to control their anger so they come here huh..." Nishki first matched the first punch with his own punch "JYOGAN!!!!" AS the punch repelled the first punch, he then lifted his knee and kicked Dorians other punch which sent him sliding backwards on one foot. "Ouch... that actually hurt... geez, cant you hold back just a little kid?"
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Burning Rubber, Dorian Fights The Marines Great Pheniox Nishki at Mariejois (Open to Nikz and Myself)   Burning Rubber, Dorian Fights The Marines Great Pheniox Nishki at Mariejois (Open to Nikz and Myself) Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 5:51 pm

Dorian pulled both his arms back together. His other one being slightly damaged from the Admirals counter. He cracked his knuckles and glared at the Admiral with an intense stare.

"..I can't underestimate some one of your power...I can tell just by looking at you that your a very strong man...I can't make a mistake of going easy on you.."

As he landed on the ground, Dorian instantly broke out into a Bare Barrage. He punched rapidly making it seem like thousands of fist were flying towards Nishki. Though the reality was Dorian's sheer speed.

Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Burning Rubber, Dorian Fights The Marines Great Pheniox Nishki at Mariejois (Open to Nikz and Myself)   Burning Rubber, Dorian Fights The Marines Great Pheniox Nishki at Mariejois (Open to Nikz and Myself) Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 7:57 pm

"Geez that was going easy? Man you kids these days..... oh damn!!!" Nishki was now stepping , weaving his way past Dorians punches, he was using his boxing steps to move between each punch and weave his head. These were fast though, so at one point they were going to hit him, however, there were in reality two hands, so if he caught one, this technique would lose its spleandor. Nishki first used soru and stepped on one of Dorians hands. and then used Jyogan on the other one to punch it away.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Burning Rubber, Dorian Fights The Marines Great Pheniox Nishki at Mariejois (Open to Nikz and Myself)   Burning Rubber, Dorian Fights The Marines Great Pheniox Nishki at Mariejois (Open to Nikz and Myself) Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 9:37 pm

"GRAH!! BITCH!!!"

Dorian screamed at his hand being stepped on. Although it hurt, due to him being rubber it didn't hurt like it should. Never the less his hand was going to need to get from under the Admirals foot to avoid any further damage. Dorian then took his other arm, after it was pushed away by the Admiral and stretched it out towards the main sail post. Dorian then let his body fly towards the Admiral at an intense speed, while clapping both of the souls of his feet together. Dorian made his body look like that of an arrow. This move would be hard to defend against if the Admiral chose to block. The narrow attack would be difficult to block if he used his abs. Jumping out the way would be easy as pie if he chose to do so. Dorian in doing so attempted to slam the into the Admiral, then also slam him using the same attack into the main post.

"BARE HUMAN ARROW!!"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Burning Rubber, Dorian Fights The Marines Great Pheniox Nishki at Mariejois (Open to Nikz and Myself)   Burning Rubber, Dorian Fights The Marines Great Pheniox Nishki at Mariejois (Open to Nikz and Myself) Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 11:22 am

Nishki immediately stepped off Dorians arm and dashed towards the railing of the deck using soru, he crouched over the railing watching Dorian "Hey... can you just surrender now..... this world is big you know.... there are tons of strong people out there... what makes you think you are as strong as them that you can scratch me? Lots of great men have fought and failed .... what makes you think you will accomplish anything as a pirate? " Nishki here was testing this kids resolve, something had told Nishki the boy was definitely down and angry about something.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Burning Rubber, Dorian Fights The Marines Great Pheniox Nishki at Mariejois (Open to Nikz and Myself)   Burning Rubber, Dorian Fights The Marines Great Pheniox Nishki at Mariejois (Open to Nikz and Myself) Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 12:25 pm

"Because I'm not like other people! My Name Is Dorian D. Herron and I know for a fact that I can accoplish my ultimate goal of being the strongest man in the world! Even if I have to do it alone! Even if I have to crush you to do it! I'm going to do it! And that's that....Now I'm gonna get serious! Giant Mode..."

Dorian stuck his thumb in his mouth and bit down on it with his kaynine teeth. He then took an enormusly deep breath and began blowing into his arm. Almost instantly turning it into a Giant size arm.

"..I'm all warmed up now..Now the real fight starts..GIANT BOULDER FIST!!"

Dorian then swung his arm forward and attempt to hit the Admiral with his giant fist. Dorian attempted to hit him with the force of a full grown giant. Luckily in this mode, the force would be twice the strength of one. It would be as if a Giant meteor was crashing down into him. Sadly the attack was wide and powerful, it was incredibly easy to evade.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Burning Rubber, Dorian Fights The Marines Great Pheniox Nishki at Mariejois (Open to Nikz and Myself)   Burning Rubber, Dorian Fights The Marines Great Pheniox Nishki at Mariejois (Open to Nikz and Myself) Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 10:10 pm

Nishki immediately used geppou and jumped onto Dorians arm and ran across his arm using soru. IT seemed as if Nishki appeared on his shoulder . Nishki was just shifting his feet and standing on Dorians shoulder. "hmmph..... power.... very impressive.... no wonder you have that bounty. Your so strong, yet so blind... you know nothing of this worlds horrors boy... you have sailed all this while, winning your battles, and yet, you know nothing of limitations and the pains of people who have lost everything on this sea....." Nishki then turned into a pheonix and then aimed a swift kick with his talons in pheonix mode on Dorians face.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Burning Rubber, Dorian Fights The Marines Great Pheniox Nishki at Mariejois (Open to Nikz and Myself)   Burning Rubber, Dorian Fights The Marines Great Pheniox Nishki at Mariejois (Open to Nikz and Myself) Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 10:16 pm

"..I know I know nothing..BUT DO YOU KNOW YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT KNOWING NOTHING?!"

Dorian then smirked and let the kick head towards his face. He stuck his head down backwards and it laided on his back. Evaded being cut. Then a counter attack happened. The huge fist came popping backwards, faster then what he threw it at. He knew he wouldn't be able to hit the admiral dead on. So he hoped he'd get into a position like this one. The fist came flying towards Nishki at a very forceful speed.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Burning Rubber, Dorian Fights The Marines Great Pheniox Nishki at Mariejois (Open to Nikz and Myself)   Burning Rubber, Dorian Fights The Marines Great Pheniox Nishki at Mariejois (Open to Nikz and Myself) Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 10:29 pm

Nishki flew above Dorian off his shoulder immediately. He turned back into his human form using his geppou to stay in the air, dodging the punch as he maneuvered in the air. The giants fist was certainly powerful. But Nishki was a admiral, he was used to at least these sort of attacks. Nishki was then close in Dorians abdomen "The harder they punch... the harder they fall" Nishki finally released his own version of punches, his best and final attack. Jyugan Madara, he sent a flurry of powerful punches into the guts of Dorian, it was like a flurry of non stop punches.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Burning Rubber, Dorian Fights The Marines Great Pheniox Nishki at Mariejois (Open to Nikz and Myself)   Burning Rubber, Dorian Fights The Marines Great Pheniox Nishki at Mariejois (Open to Nikz and Myself) Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 10:38 pm

Dorian's eyes widened. He wouldn't be able to evade the attack. It was coming entierly to fast, plus he was in Giant Mode. Thinking quickly. Dorian transfered the air from his Fist into his stomach. Making his body like a balloon. The damage from the attack still was doing great damage. After each punch, Dorian would spit out a little bit of air. Soon the attack was to much. When Dorian was just about to his normal self. He disappeared from clean sight, leaving an after image from where he was once standing. He then reappeared about 15 feet away from the Admiral. Dorian had grown tired. After taking heavy damage, and using Giant Mode. He'd have to get Nishki ether into the water, or hit the Hyper Powered Mill Mode that was next to the Steering Wheel. Dorian then closed his eyes, took a deep breath, and exhaled.

"..I know right now I'm not the strongest guy in the world..You could list about 100 guys 100x stronger then I am with out even thinking twice..but what I don't know is how strong I'm gonna get..and I also don't know how far I'll get in this world..but I do know this. I'M NOT ENDING MY JOURNEY HERE! NOT NOW! AND NO TIME SOON! Mach 1 Mode..Activate..."

Dorian's pupils then dilated and he made an awkward stance. He placed his right foot forward and put his left arm down to his side while holding his left hand clenched in a fist. He then keeled down slightly and kept his left knee close to the ground, as if he were getting ready to do a sprint. Dorian could hold this mode for a long period of time, but he could barely control it enough for it to do damage. The edge of the attacks and the speed would also be slightly off due to the damage he just took.

"Just then...I got 10x faster...Get ready Admiral-Guy...I'm going all out and going back out to see. And you can't stop me..Prepare your self!"

Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Burning Rubber, Dorian Fights The Marines Great Pheniox Nishki at Mariejois (Open to Nikz and Myself)   Burning Rubber, Dorian Fights The Marines Great Pheniox Nishki at Mariejois (Open to Nikz and Myself) Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 10:57 pm

Nishki used geppou to stand on the air above Dorian and walked backwards as he adjusted his cap , he didnt like using Jyugan Madara on just anyone, it was one of his prized attacks. Nishki then adjusted his coat as well "Be my guest.... kid....."
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Burning Rubber, Dorian Fights The Marines Great Pheniox Nishki at Mariejois (Open to Nikz and Myself)   Burning Rubber, Dorian Fights The Marines Great Pheniox Nishki at Mariejois (Open to Nikz and Myself) Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 11:18 pm

Dorian quickly set his eyes on Nishki. Dorian then dashed forward leaving an after image from were he was last standing. He then made in just about directly in front of Nishki, but he was on the floor. He then kicked off the deck of the ship and jumped into the air. As he did so, he prepared a Bare Drop Kick. He was already in mid flip when he was half way in the air. Dorian was above head of Nishki and directly in front of him. Dorian couldn't put nearly enough power in the attack to do any serious damage to the Admiral, but he had to get him weak. Weak enough for his plan to work.

"M1M Drop Kick!"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Burning Rubber, Dorian Fights The Marines Great Pheniox Nishki at Mariejois (Open to Nikz and Myself)   Burning Rubber, Dorian Fights The Marines Great Pheniox Nishki at Mariejois (Open to Nikz and Myself) Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 11:35 pm

Again Nishki didnt panic, as usual he calmly assessed the situation, there was no such thing as too fast or too powerful. Everyones strength can be discerned, everyone was traceable, everyone can be stopped. He then saw Dorians leg coming down, Nishki simply took a few geppou steps to the side, and he was standing right beside Dorian "Hey kid..... why dont you..... take a break " Nishki then chopped Dorian in mid air, aiming to send him flying down.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Burning Rubber, Dorian Fights The Marines Great Pheniox Nishki at Mariejois (Open to Nikz and Myself)   Burning Rubber, Dorian Fights The Marines Great Pheniox Nishki at Mariejois (Open to Nikz and Myself) Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 12:12 am

Dorian took the hit head on and was sent flying down into the deck of the ship.

"SHIT!!"

Immediately pushed him self back up and made the same stance he previously had made. Keeping his wits about him and his guard up. Showing no form of fear or weakness. Dorian kept his fighting spirit burning. He knew even if the odds were against him. The moment he'd truly lose is if he doubted him self for even a second.

"..Gah...That hurt...But I'm not down and out!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Burning Rubber, Dorian Fights The Marines Great Pheniox Nishki at Mariejois (Open to Nikz and Myself)   Burning Rubber, Dorian Fights The Marines Great Pheniox Nishki at Mariejois (Open to Nikz and Myself) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Burning Rubber, Dorian Fights The Marines Great Pheniox Nishki at Mariejois (Open to Nikz and Myself)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next