One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Training at Punk Hazard; Listen to the Dragons Roar: A Vial Villain Appears

Go down 
+10
y dau cymraeg
Newspeak
SirFerret32
Karasu(the crow)
LoreleiMaiden
Sleepy
Maxulus
Captain Clearwater
narufinal
Cobdogred
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
WatersCalling

WatersCalling

Serious: Training at Punk Hazard; Listen to the Dragons Roar: A Vial Villain Appears  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Training at Punk Hazard; Listen to the Dragons Roar: A Vial Villain Appears    Serious: Training at Punk Hazard; Listen to the Dragons Roar: A Vial Villain Appears  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 2:40 am

A flash of fire and screaming came from above as a burning wreckage flew down and crashed into the coastline.

Maski crawled out of the gears and wood that remained of her first attempt of flying over the Red line. She quickly checked to see what remained of her supplies. She glanced over at her still intact 'Gear Rider' boat and saw her tools and blueprints scattered unharmed on the ground. She continued to look around before shouting "WHERE DID MY CANDY GO!?"
Back to top Go down

Serious: Training at Punk Hazard; Listen to the Dragons Roar: A Vial Villain Appears  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Training at Punk Hazard; Listen to the Dragons Roar: A Vial Villain Appears    Serious: Training at Punk Hazard; Listen to the Dragons Roar: A Vial Villain Appears  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 12:07 pm

Sangjo seeing the Dragon still not dead. He stopped kicking in the air. Sangjo fell straight down toward the dragon. This beast needed to die, but they needed the body intact. Sangjo fell until he got closer to the dragon. Once he fell for five minutes Sangjo let out a yell so loud that it broke the sound barrier releasing a shockwave upon the dragon's head. The attack should leave the beast unconscious especially at such a close range. The blast pushed Sangjo in the air falling upon the deck of the ship "Owuch better work on that technique."
Back to top Go down
Newspeak

Newspeak

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Training at Punk Hazard; Listen to the Dragons Roar: A Vial Villain Appears    Serious: Training at Punk Hazard; Listen to the Dragons Roar: A Vial Villain Appears  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 12:45 pm

It seemed to Nocht as though the world had gone to heaven and hell at once, a fracture in the Whole of All Things bare open right before him. Here was a place of wondrous life; that dragonish thing, the humandrills, and a new kraken besides. Unfortunately, all these wonderful examples of the diversity of genesis were fairly well bent on killing them all. This would not do.

While the fishman demanded their surrender in the name of a faction he knew (and disliked), the scientist was busy playing with slime. For once, his patient had taken some sound medical advice and stayed the heck still; this allowed Nocht a moment to get his creep on. One puddle at a time, like a field of sizzling green pancakes spread all across the deck of the smaller shop, the deranged doctor sprayed gobs of creep from the nozzles on his wrists. When nearly the entire topside of the ship had been covered in hissing, bubbling green goop, the scheming scientist pointed towards the shore.

"At them," he stated simply, pointing towards the shore. "Be careful, though. Try not to blow up next to anything that looks like it's on our side. Black flag, yo-ho-ho. Pirates, you know?"

As the doctor spoke, each individual pool of emerald gelatin began to writhe and take form. By the time the last of his words had left the researcher's mouth, the ship's deck was covered no longer by green goo; instead, those loveable, blocky nasties he seemed so fond of swarmed about. In wave of bizarre, artificial life, the quadrupedal green critters hopped into the ocean sank. Their anguished, blocky faces vanished below the waves without so much as a glub.

Satisfied that he'd sent in proper reinforcements, Nocht turned back to Iken and began carefully bandaging him up, hoping that they'd go mostly ignored in the shadow of Steel Village's flagship. The oddball was certain he'd be needed by more patients than this one before the day was up; finishing his work on their captain would free him for combat medic duties.

It would also allow him to focus on guiding his beautiful little children that even now trotted merrily along the seabed towards the shore, where they could help deal with the many nasty things that wished to cause harm to him and his own. Nocht was a man of many responsibilities, and fixing up Iken was A1. Healing up the other wounded would have to be B2.

"Does that make my offense priority C3?" the doctor asked nobody in particular, finishing the dressings on Iken's chest and standing up, eyes on the horizon.
Back to top Go down
http://s1.zetaboards.com/One_Piece_RP/index/
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Training at Punk Hazard; Listen to the Dragons Roar: A Vial Villain Appears    Serious: Training at Punk Hazard; Listen to the Dragons Roar: A Vial Villain Appears  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 1:18 pm

Iken looked at the woman as she suddenly boarded his ship. Sweat was rolling down his face at this point, he had overexerted himself with such a bad wound. Closing his eyes, Iken took a deep breath while wiping the perspiration off from his forehead and face. Straitening himself up, Iken tried to look as strong as he could; for someone on the Grandline, looking weak could get you killed.

"Heh, I don't really have a plan for this one. I hate having to sit back, but I think all we can do is clean the field as quickly as possible. If we don't, their backup is going to show up and then we'll be in really deep shit. That's how the Celestial Dragon's operate; they have so much wealth, they can just keep sending wave after wave." Iken stated looking out to the sea almost half expecting their backup to be in sight.

Iken waited patiently as the good doctor worked on his wounds. They were rather bad, however nowhere near as bad as it was nearly a month ago when they nearly took his life. Iken was impressed by the massive amount of green globs that Notch was able to create and send out in waves as an army. Even though Iken had been listening to the doctor to the this point, he couldn't allow anyone to die. Even if that meant he had to give his life.

All of the sudden one the kraken's tentacles slammed down on the ship causing a few planks to be crushed. Two more flopped towards the ship, however before they could hit, they were made into chum. Iken pulled out his 1000 souls sword and placed it in shurriken mode. Spinning the blade rapidly, Iken sliced the two tentacles into bits and pieces that splattered over the ship and into the ocean. The Kraken roared with anger and pain from the loss of two of it's limbs.

Turning back to Sophie, Iken fell back against he wall on the deck. "As for you hating Yonkou, that really doesn't concern me. If you wish to hate me based on some title the World Government bestowed upon me because they fear me, and not by my actions, then by all means, hate me. If you want to run away while you have the chance, I wont hold it against you. However if you would like to fight with us, we'll show you the true power of the Steel Village!"

The kraken roared once again in agony, this time Myra's chakram dug into it's back after it sliced through the catfishman with ease. With Cat in the position he was, he had no way to avoid the vicious attack. As soon as it's tamer was killed the kraken went wild, it began slamming the surrounding area with it's tentacles and failing in the water. With Luke now free of the fishman's attacks, he slowly pulled his injured body upwards. He melted into the shadow the kraken created.

With Luke gone and Myra's attack already taken care of the fishman, Monty's attack hit the kraken straight on. The powerful water enhanced punch sent a powerful shockwave through the body of the monster. This attack caused the kraken to roar louder than anything before. It even turned it's attention solely on the deliverer of the attack. The kraken charged at Monty slamming it's tentacles down at him.

Sangjo's attack literally caused the dragon's brain to splatter while still inside of it's skull. The skull itself, then shattered sending brain matter all over the area around the dragon's head. With their fellow animals and tamer taking great damage, the humandrills began attacking. Shots rang out and they charged leaping onto the ships trying to kill any and everyone they could.

Benjamin caught Nagami in his massive hands, he genitally placed her on the ground. As the humandrill surrounded them, he went on the attack. With his large claws the beastly giant began slashing the monkeys into shreds. With the army of humandrills and kraken to deal with, will the Steel Village be able to defeat them, little lone defeat them before backup arrives?

Last edited by Cobdogred on Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Training at Punk Hazard; Listen to the Dragons Roar: A Vial Villain Appears    Serious: Training at Punk Hazard; Listen to the Dragons Roar: A Vial Villain Appears  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 2:15 pm

Kiba' who was stationed on the back of the dead dragon, soon found himself surrounded by Humandrills, masses of humanoid monkeys armed with anything from rifles to katanas, invading the ship through the dragon's body. He noticed Luke got caught up in a fight against a fishman, but was saved by Myra. He instinctively blocked a slash from a nearby monkey with one of his scythes, and swiftly sliced through it with the other, killing the animal. Unfortunately, it was a single casualty in an army of warriors.

As more monkeys piled up against Kiba, the green haired spy could only slash them away with his scythes, with Zurui backing him up by releasing his explosively quick tongue slashes form random pockets. This method, however, was not effective against the massive numbers of monkeys. "This stops here" Kiba hissed form his mouth before leaping off the dragon's body with Geppo. "Predator Roar!" He shouted, unleashing an explosive air slash from his scythes towards the dragon's body. The slash was aimed to pierce a hole in the body, making it sink faster, thus destroying the monkeys' bridge to the ship.
Back to top Go down
narufinal

narufinal

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Training at Punk Hazard; Listen to the Dragons Roar: A Vial Villain Appears    Serious: Training at Punk Hazard; Listen to the Dragons Roar: A Vial Villain Appears  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 11:19 pm

Desais creeped around in the woods as swiftly and as quietly as he could. Taking out any humandrills with silent kills as he went through. Damn there's quite a bit of them thought Desais as he silenced one with a quick slice at the throat. One of the humandrills Desais believed to have killed gave one final call for help. Desais stabbed the monkey through the head and insta-killed him. Well I guess my ability to kill enemies silently has ended Desais though as he became surrounded by what seemed to be a hundred humandrills. "Heh, fine I guess there's no easy way out of this." Desais said as his whole body became covered in a 10 mm bone armor. "Well let's do this then." Desais said as he lifted his katanas at the ready for the oncoming attack.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Training at Punk Hazard; Listen to the Dragons Roar: A Vial Villain Appears    Serious: Training at Punk Hazard; Listen to the Dragons Roar: A Vial Villain Appears  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 11:31 pm

Monty saw that his attack had missed the target because his target had been sliced into pieces, but his strong punch hadn't been in vain, it had hit the kraken beast. But now he saw the Kraken's tentacles rising up in the air and attempting to slam him. Monty dived into the water as fast as he could, but the water pushed by the slam had great force and it made him hit the bottom of the ocean in a strong hit.

Monty breath heavily, but had recovered from the hit in no time. He swam very quickly and jumped out of the water with water in both his hands, he rose them and then threw the water as water spears because of the kinetic energy at the kraken, they would go thourgh him because of their strenght.

"Uchimizu!"-Monty exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Getsugaburi

Getsugaburi

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Training at Punk Hazard; Listen to the Dragons Roar: A Vial Villain Appears    Serious: Training at Punk Hazard; Listen to the Dragons Roar: A Vial Villain Appears  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 12:47 am

As Nagami Attempted to attack the dragon, She drew her Sword and as the wood started streaming out. The Dragon flung its head back and Nagami was sent flying. She Screamed as she Flew Through the air. After a few Moments of Flying And Everything Looking like a Blur, Nagami was caught in a giants Hands. He caught her so Gracefully. And Put Her Down Gently. After she Was Placed on the ground this Giant Seemed to Leap into battle against some ape things. Humandrills Nagami Thought to herself. She remembered reading about them in a Book.

"Thank you for Catching me, I will assist you in Battle" Nagami Said as She pulled the Sakura blade up that was Still Spewing wood and Directed the Flow at HumanDrills.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Training at Punk Hazard; Listen to the Dragons Roar: A Vial Villain Appears    Serious: Training at Punk Hazard; Listen to the Dragons Roar: A Vial Villain Appears  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 1:02 am

Alphonse held his position with the metal wall in front of the ship, before he knew it many monkeys had arrived and started trouble with the crew. They seemed to come out of the dragon.. Alphonse was beyond angry, how dare they try to hurt the crew he worked hard to make his nakama?? and invade their SHIP no less?? He had enough of this, in a moment his entire body was coated in hard metal, compared to tungsten. His body gained weight in the process but that wasn't the end of it, in a few moments Alphonse created shards form his body turning them into swords and shields around him, eventually making 30 of them in one swoop. 20 swords and 10 shields were created, all of them rotating around Alphonse.

"I hope your deaths come with good reason.. as I am not here to keep pets as souvenirs." Alphonse made each of the metal swords spread out and Kill each one monkey, some even penetrating through two from their length. In total 26 monkeys were killed in an instant, but Alphonse was not done there. Putting one of his hands on the ground Spikes shot out of the ground and specifically aimed at the monkeys bottoms, killing 20 more in the process. THe spikes stayed attached to the ground, like metal spears in a battlefield with bodies instead of heads attached to them.

"On second thought, I might keep a few of them as souvenirs."
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Training at Punk Hazard; Listen to the Dragons Roar: A Vial Villain Appears    Serious: Training at Punk Hazard; Listen to the Dragons Roar: A Vial Villain Appears  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 2:29 pm

As Myra leapt out of the way for Monty's attack on the kraken, she landed back on the ship where Iken was currently, before snarling with pain and grunted furiously; "Damn Unknown Pirates!"
Although her attack was a success, simply moving made her charred flesh act up, sending fiery pain flowing through her body. She forgot about her pain when a some Humandrills managed to climb aboard the ship Iken, Sophie and Myra was on, to which she snarled like a feral beast once again and went in blindly hacking at the battle ready primates, managing to quickly slice apart two of them and sever a limb off a third. Although she kept on with her onslaught, it was obvious she would be of little threat on her own.
Back to top Go down
Captain Clearwater

Captain Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Training at Punk Hazard; Listen to the Dragons Roar: A Vial Villain Appears    Serious: Training at Punk Hazard; Listen to the Dragons Roar: A Vial Villain Appears  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 5:11 pm

Sophie just stood there with a calculative look on her face as the other explained the situation, nodding slightly before sighing and taking the cigarette out of her mouth to speak. "That's the problem with young ones these days, always rushing in without a plan," she mumbled under breath before putting the cigarette back in her mouth and looked at Iken. "Well, the only thing to do is what you said, clean the field."

Just then her fist flew to the side and hit through a piece of wood from the planks that made up the deck before it could hit her. She jumped away and watched as the young yonkou minced two of the kraken's tentacles with a sword he had pulled out. Maybe she had underestimated the kid a bit, but then again it was her fault for putting her prejudice of her hate for yonkous in front first than anything else.

"Retreat you say? Bwahahahahaha!" she started laughing before wiping out an invisible tear as she sighed and smiled at the other. "That was a good one kid, you made me laugh! Sorry to disappoint but I am no coward," she added while now smirking. Her gaze shifted slightly then sighed as she took another cigarette out and lit it up. "It seems I put some of your comrades on edge with my presence boyo," she said in that deep accent of hers before she disappeared, using Soru to quickly appear in front of Myra and the Humandrills now climbing onto the ship.

"Rankyaku Smash!" she exclaimed heartily and with a laugh as she slashed her leg against the beast in front. Even though her attack only hit one she impact and aftershock was great enough to blast the remaining Humandrills away from the boat and back to the island.

She looked around and had noticed the feline beast she came on was nowhere in site and probably escaped, letting out a soft chuckle as she turned to Iken with a calm expression. "You show me the power of your crew and I'll show you mine all right?" Sophie then said with a grin before flicking her cigarette and disappearing again, using a combination of Soru and Geppo to get close to the kraken, closing her eyes in concentration and taking a deep breath as she lifted her leg up high.

"Achilles' Smash!" she shouted with all her might and let her leg loose, the speed only seen if you concentrated hard enough as she brought her leg down and over the other's head. It wouldn't be enough to finish it since there would be casualties if she used her full power, but it was enough to do considerable damage to the sea monster.

Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Training at Punk Hazard; Listen to the Dragons Roar: A Vial Villain Appears    Serious: Training at Punk Hazard; Listen to the Dragons Roar: A Vial Villain Appears  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 9:58 pm

The humandrill army was reduced to half in a mere instant, by the impressive forces at play. Even the mighty kraken was taken back. It was first impaled my multiple spears of water; and then smashed by the woman's powerful fist. However the attacks only served to stun it for a while. Just when the second round looked like it was about to begin, the ground cracked as spears of spiked red substance shot out. A forest of the hardened substance speared the monkeys sparing the members of the Steel Village by inches. An entire tree sized arm shot from the shore grabbing the kraken. The demonic looking claws squeezed the sea monster, causing it to squealed in pain. Waves crashed against the ships from the failing beast. However, slowly the waves became smaller until the kraken stopped moving completely. It and the entire humandrill army was dead.

In the distance two marine vessels could be seen. The sun was setting on the island hiding the Steel Villages ships from view for the time being. If the marines got close enough to see the ships, they would surly call for reinforcements to protect the island. On the island, a figure stood upon the cliffs that hung over the turbulent waters below. A hooded cloak prevented his identity from being shared with just anyone. Two more approached from behind him, both dressed in the same clothing. One was normal sized, the other was the size of a small giant.

Iken snarled and a feral growl was released when he caught the scent of the figures. The young yonkou used his blade as a crutch to walk over to the side of the deck. Veins on Iken's forehead literally bulged and his face turned red with anger. His nostrils filled with scents he considered vial and one he just hadn't expected. Confusion and rage mixed making his blood boil until he snapped.

"Derge you bastard, how is this possible? Unholy? Kenjiro? Why are they with you? I thought you killed him, but he's beside you?" Iken's voice cracked as he grabbed his head. He couldn't understand it at all. Falling to his knees, it was driving him crazy. "Kenjiro, my oldest crew-mate, why would you join him? Are you betraying me too? Are you just another Derge, another failure in my life?" Iken said slamming his head against the floor. Blood flowed from his forehead as the tears did the same from his eyes. It was pitiful actually, he looked quite weak at this point; an emotional nutcase.

Back to top Go down
Captain Clearwater

Captain Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Training at Punk Hazard; Listen to the Dragons Roar: A Vial Villain Appears    Serious: Training at Punk Hazard; Listen to the Dragons Roar: A Vial Villain Appears  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 11:32 pm

[It was her kick that hit not her fist lol XD ]

The pirate woman maneuvered herself away from the beast and panted lightly as she stood in the air with the help of her Geppu as she watched the scenes unfold before her. It was impressive yet a little bit frightening that the Humandrills and the Kraken were defeated so easily in a series of attacks made by red spears and demonic hands rising from the depths of the ocean. The woman wiped her face and narrowed her eyes as she looked around to see who had caused that attack. They hadn't harmed any of the other pirates but she could sense a disturbance and unnerving all around.

Just then she went back to the ship and stood in the back as she observed her surroundings once more, eyes widening as she noticed two more ships heading their way. She grit her teeth and kept calm while looking over her options, as well as the other's. Sophie was not the type of person to just leave when the situation was about to become FUBAR. She just stood her ground and sighed while crossing her arms, keeping an eye and guard up as she paid close attention to everything.

Sophie watched as the young yonkou got agitated and angry when he looked at a specific place, turning her head so she could look at whatever he was looking at. It was only when she heard a specific name called out did she let a low growl escape her mouth and let her hand go over the handle of her brush. She had been warned about this man by her little sister a long time ago via the messages brought to her by the Snowy Owl (is in Delia's profile) and she had sworn to herself that if she ever encountered Derge that he would pay for ever taking her sister captive.

"Hey, hey!" She called out and quickly went over to Iken, grunting as she tried to push him up to his feet. "Where's your pride little yonkou? This is not how a man of your status should behave in front of their crew," she mumbled into his ear while pulling him up to his feet carefully and giving him support. If it was in another time the ex-captain would've just left him to his own devices...but he had taken somewhat of a liking to this guy after the short time they've met and just watching him crumble and fall was angering her to the point of wanting to punch him.
Back to top Go down
Getsugaburi

Getsugaburi

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Training at Punk Hazard; Listen to the Dragons Roar: A Vial Villain Appears    Serious: Training at Punk Hazard; Listen to the Dragons Roar: A Vial Villain Appears  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 12:24 am

Nagami Let out a Small yelp as spears shot from the ground and Impaled the Humandrills around her. Nagami wondered who did this, and she figured it was best to head back to the ship and ask Iken Himself. Nagami Sheathed the Sakura Blade and started sprinting back towards the Ship.Hopefully the man who saved her Jeremy was close behind her. As She was Running she Shifted into her full Cat Zoan Form. Because it was more Agile, and Faster. Nagami Reached the Ship in no Time. Nagami Scurried up the side of the ship then quickly took her Human form. She Shifted,She grew, and Her whole body changed. While changing forms Nagami wondered what Iken Was doing.

Iken was being lifted by some woman, Nagami started running towards Iken

"Iken, Did you kill the Humandrills?" Nagami said with a Concerned look on her face
Back to top Go down
WatersCalling

WatersCalling

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Training at Punk Hazard; Listen to the Dragons Roar: A Vial Villain Appears    Serious: Training at Punk Hazard; Listen to the Dragons Roar: A Vial Villain Appears  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 12:55 am

Maski watched the fighting from under the wreckage of her ship. "Okay, Find a town, Get Supplies and Fly back... We are not prepared to travel here alone..." She muttered to herself...

She then Eyed the ship and grabbed her Gear Rider. "I'll sneak on board, Grab some stuff, Kill the weaklings and be out before they know it..."
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Training at Punk Hazard; Listen to the Dragons Roar: A Vial Villain Appears    Serious: Training at Punk Hazard; Listen to the Dragons Roar: A Vial Villain Appears  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 1:20 am

From out of nowhere, the Black Steel assassin; Luke Namikaze walked out of the shadow cast by the mast. The man wore a blood soaked cloak. It was the worst in the chest area where he had been stabbed over and over. Luckily, thanks to the nature of the spikes on the fishman, the stabs were mainly superficial. After his release from the grips of the fishman, he had been gathering intel. It was his usual thing, he would disappear at random times and dig up whatever was happening in the world. His fruit allowed him to be the perfect spy.

"Damn it Iken, pull yourself together! We have some major issues back in paradise. First of all, don't let your guard down, Derge here took the island of Death Co. The place was an experimental island that grew all kinds of monsters. Now all of that is under his control. For all we know, he could have an army of mutants and cyborgs waiting for an ambush. There are also a couple issues with the events you wanted me to watch out for. The holy island is hosting the shichibukai meeting to introduce the new shichibukai as your predicted. However, Karasu went with someone else other than your pick. She's some old time pirate from back during Anubis' hay day. Also there are reports of one of the rookie pirates you wanted to keep an eye on is attacking the island; Bare Fist Dorian, after having lost his crew. It seems like some type of suicide mission most likely. However the worst new is that your bother has resurfaced as a marine. He's currently taking part in the war on Alabasta against Anubis as part of Rear Admiral Darnel's crew. He seems to remember nothing of the Steel Village, I'm sorry sir." Luke informed the captain.
Back to top Go down
narufinal

narufinal

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Training at Punk Hazard; Listen to the Dragons Roar: A Vial Villain Appears    Serious: Training at Punk Hazard; Listen to the Dragons Roar: A Vial Villain Appears  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 12:03 pm

As the spikes speared out of the ground and through the humandrills, Desais got a sudden hate rise within him. I know this skill! Desais thought as he used Soru to get back to the ships. That is where he saw the Marine vessels and the hooded man. DERGE! I'll KILL THAT BASTARD! Desais thought as he let the rage engulf him. Wings sprouted upon Desais and he took off to the skies flying at Soru speeds towards the Marine vessels. It seemed as though nothing would stop Desais's revenge upon his brother.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Training at Punk Hazard; Listen to the Dragons Roar: A Vial Villain Appears    Serious: Training at Punk Hazard; Listen to the Dragons Roar: A Vial Villain Appears  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 8:59 pm

Alphonse stood behind as he witnessed all of the monkeys and creatures killed, one person was able to defeat everyone in but a few seconds. Alphonse was interested in how strong and sharp the man had created the spikes, they weren't a type of metal.. Alphonse made sure to try to move them, but nothing happened. Whatever it was.. it was dangerous. When looking around he could see the man responsible, it was someone wearing a hood.

In but a few seconds after appearing Iken cracked down in tears, this was not a good sign. This was in fact something that was not supposed to happen within everyday things, the thought of Iken the way he was brought Alphonse with anger. Whatever the man was.. it wasn't a nice welcome, he was an enemy. This was confirmed when their teammate ran after him, or rather flew. Alphonse flew behind him, His speed was not as fast but a sort of small shock-wave was seen behind him, the sudden power of the devil fruits power being shot forward.

Alphonse created another 30 shards around him, the shards turning to swords and shields.

"I am right behind you Desais.."
Back to top Go down
Captain Clearwater

Captain Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Training at Punk Hazard; Listen to the Dragons Roar: A Vial Villain Appears    Serious: Training at Punk Hazard; Listen to the Dragons Roar: A Vial Villain Appears  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 9:47 pm

Sophie let out a small "Tch" sound as she took out a fresh cigarette and popped it in her mouth, covering it from the wind as she started to lit it. "What interesting information I'm hearing right now, but now isn't the time to aggravate the boyo since we have some pressing situation to look into," she said while motioning her head toward the three figures back at the cliff. The woman then turned to face Luke and nodded slightly in greeting. "I suppose I should introduce myself before I get questioned as to why I am here. Name's Sophie D. Grant," the pirate said with a smirk before going back to a serious expression.

"I came from the other side of the island, just a bit far off from other there" she pointed to the left where she had come from on the beast, "and I didn't see nothing, nor sensed anything. I wasn't paying much attention though because I was more interested in what was happening over here so I wouldn't be too careful of saying nothing was there in hiding," she said with a sigh while scratching her head. "Anyway, we can't be here standing around like sitting ducks, especially from the marine ships coming over here," Sophie started again while flicking her cigarette. "As I told your captain I'll keep around and help since it would benefit me, but he has to snap out of it and stop showing so much weakness in front of the enemy," she added with a grumble while shaking her head.
Back to top Go down
SirFerret32

SirFerret32

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Training at Punk Hazard; Listen to the Dragons Roar: A Vial Villain Appears    Serious: Training at Punk Hazard; Listen to the Dragons Roar: A Vial Villain Appears  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 11:32 pm

A man sprinted out of the ship with a medical kit and a scythe on his back. He looked around, and saw that there had obviously been some kind of battle. How the hell he he not woken up? For god sake it looked like a hurricane had blown over the ship. He had been in the village awhile, but never really done anything fighting oriented. He mostly headed the sickbay in the large ship, which he had just left. He then saw Sango injured on the deck. He ran over, knelt down and opened his med kit.
[Aaron Yates]
[Doctor]

"I've got you, Sango" he said as he started treating him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Training at Punk Hazard; Listen to the Dragons Roar: A Vial Villain Appears    Serious: Training at Punk Hazard; Listen to the Dragons Roar: A Vial Villain Appears  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 11:43 pm

"Thank you. I think I cracked my skull with that last attack." Sangjo said smiling that one of his nakama was coming to his aid. Then Sangjo heard something he thought he would never had to hear before....Derge. The man who killed Kenji. Sangjo was suddenly filled with an unshakable feeling of rage. "Derge!!!!" Sangjo screeched shattering part of the side of the ship "Patch me up quick. Its all his fault that kenji is dead. I won't let him go unavenged." Sangjo waited impatiently for the doctor to heal him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Training at Punk Hazard; Listen to the Dragons Roar: A Vial Villain Appears    Serious: Training at Punk Hazard; Listen to the Dragons Roar: A Vial Villain Appears  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 12:31 am

[Upon request from Cob I am assuming the role of my old character for this battle]

Kenjiro stared at Sangjo and sighed "And so I am to fight you once more my brother...I apologize." Kenjiro muttered. He ran swiftly towards Sangjo and circled behind him. Getting close he whispered "Tell Iken of my child...He needs to know of you all." he said before attempting to slash Sangjo across the back.
Back to top Go down
WatersCalling

WatersCalling

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Training at Punk Hazard; Listen to the Dragons Roar: A Vial Villain Appears    Serious: Training at Punk Hazard; Listen to the Dragons Roar: A Vial Villain Appears  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 2:28 am

Maski zoomed towards the ships, her Gears kicking up water that propelled her forward. She came up to the smaller ship and pulled a gear out of the metal plate on her side. She placed the gear on an axle and used her powers to spin it. She then turned to side of the ship and used the spinning gear as a saw to get herself in. "I hope these guys are so loud they don't hear this..."
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Training at Punk Hazard; Listen to the Dragons Roar: A Vial Villain Appears    Serious: Training at Punk Hazard; Listen to the Dragons Roar: A Vial Villain Appears  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 8:55 am

As Myra desperatly hacked, slashed, chopped and tore here way through the Humandrills, she merely grunted at at her crew mates assistance until after beging flung aside by one of the beasts, landing against one of ship,s walls and almosth breaking through said wall. Myra snarled in agony and fury as she slowly managed to get back on her feet to see the vicious beasts slain in a matter of moments, snarling once again in a mix of victory and disapointment they didn't all die by her hand.
She stared in puzzlement of the fact that Unholy was still in existance, knowing fully well he was killed in the Yonkou war between his crew and Steel Village, and even more suprised by Kenjiro's apperance, believing the man was also dead. Underneath her bandages, she grinned and cackled at their apperance and turned to Iken who she was shocked by the fact he broke down into tears. Hesitating for a moment as Luke and Nagami assisted Iken onto his feet, Myra growled at the pair and spat out in a coarse voice; "Leave Iken-Sama to Myra! Go kill them. Hate the fact can't fight them. Much too weak now. F***ing Unknown Pirates! Slaughter them and gut like fish! Myra guard Iken!"
She then began coughing up blood, and wheezed for a few seconds before staring down Iken and grumbling; "Iken dosen't cry. Iken stops his enemy and beats them bloody. Iken always wins. He is the one I want to lead, so Myra can fight him one day. Iken needs to get a grip now, so Myra guards him."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Training at Punk Hazard; Listen to the Dragons Roar: A Vial Villain Appears    Serious: Training at Punk Hazard; Listen to the Dragons Roar: A Vial Villain Appears  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 9:40 pm

Sangjo almost couldn't believe his eyes as they filled with tears "My god is it true. Kenji....you're alive. I never been so happy in all my life. It was all nightmare when I heard you have died. I couldn't live with myself knowing that another one of mah nakama have died. Its just like before...but now we can become a family. We can sail together just like the good ole days and..." Sangjo fell to the ground bleeding from behind as Kenji sliced him with his sword "Brother, why?" he said as fell to the deck bleeding from shock. His tears turned from tears of happiness from tears of sadness. Betrayed by his own brother what was sangjo to do?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Training at Punk Hazard; Listen to the Dragons Roar: A Vial Villain Appears    Serious: Training at Punk Hazard; Listen to the Dragons Roar: A Vial Villain Appears  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Training at Punk Hazard; Listen to the Dragons Roar: A Vial Villain Appears
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next