One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Training at Punk Hazard; Listen to the Dragons Roar: A Vial Villain Appears

Go down 
+10
y dau cymraeg
Newspeak
SirFerret32
Karasu(the crow)
LoreleiMaiden
Sleepy
Maxulus
Captain Clearwater
narufinal
Cobdogred
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage

Serious: Training at Punk Hazard; Listen to the Dragons Roar: A Vial Villain Appears  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Training at Punk Hazard; Listen to the Dragons Roar: A Vial Villain Appears    Serious: Training at Punk Hazard; Listen to the Dragons Roar: A Vial Villain Appears  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 11:16 pm

Sangjo closed his eyes and began to weep "Stop trying to trick me. Cut the crap and kill me. I can't go on living with this...I can't survive in the New world if all that lies ahead is death of everyone around me. I didn't mean to fight u...its just he killed kenji. I always knew he was dead but seeing in that degraced corpse opened my eyes. Kenji is dead and its all mah fault. My weakness lead me toward anger and rage. I attacked mah captain.....Iken thrust ur sword into me and do what needs to be done. I live a life without regrets, and I'll accept whatever punishment u dish out." Sangjo awaited Iken to do whatever he decided. The fight was over, and now a winner was decided Iken.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

Serious: Training at Punk Hazard; Listen to the Dragons Roar: A Vial Villain Appears  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Training at Punk Hazard; Listen to the Dragons Roar: A Vial Villain Appears    Serious: Training at Punk Hazard; Listen to the Dragons Roar: A Vial Villain Appears  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 11:32 pm

END
Back to top Go down

Serious: Training at Punk Hazard; Listen to the Dragons Roar: A Vial Villain Appears
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6