One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Darkener Appears (closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Serious: The Darkener Appears (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Serious: The Darkener Appears (closed)   Serious: The Darkener Appears (closed) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 12:45 am

Aboard The Dark Ship Grim Death A Gaint Dark Shadow stood at the helm. Unholy's Gaint Green eyes peered throughout the Grandline sea's. How Am i going to take over this wretched world by myself? I need to hire some grunts with all that gold i got. and not any weak ones either. A soft knocking was heard in the distance. The Gaint Boomed " BE QUITE YOU DAMN AMAZON!" the knocking ceased. ahh why did I steal that little girl from those amazon's again.... hmmmm oh ya thats right it is because they didnt have enough berri, how could they only have food and clothes and all that useless crap =( I think ill sell her to some pirates, wait no if i came across any i would just kill them ahhhhhhhh! oh i know ill sell her to the world government at Sabaody Archipelago they love slaves. but i need to find some shipmates first so much to do and so little time. Taking over this world isnt easy, but hey i can do it =).

Below deck Kazey a little amazon girl cried missing her sisters and elder mothers from Amazon Lilly. Tears dripping off her face into the countless gold coins unholy has been collecting. I gotta go home she cried.

At the helm Unholy's Desperately tried to find any ship for him to demolish. Glancing at his log pose 2 days until i reach The next island i need something to do.
The clouds grew dark and it started to snow

Last edited by UnholyJoe on Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Darkener Appears (closed)   Serious: The Darkener Appears (closed) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 4:37 am

(Sorry For Double Post Need to Update Or the time line will be outta wack)
Unholy's Ship Made it to Drum Island A few days Ago putting kazey in chaines He dragged her through the snow to the nearest town, Searching for people who love berri He Found Bandits and a few strong misguided townsfolk. With his Men Unholy Made a base In the Town Of Frostbite a hidden town in the drum rockies. With an evil Grin He said " We shall await here untill we can gather enough men to head to Sabaody Archipelago and along the way maybe i can find use a few more slaves to sell, Men Send word throughout drum kingdom that im searching for more crewmates, and let them know they will all be payed well" Unholy's men cheered and they drank to there hearts content

(Sence Unholy's men have sent word throughout drum kingdom all you need to do to apply for this crew is clime the Drum Rockies and find there hideout/ watchout for snowbunnies!)
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Darkener Appears (closed)   Serious: The Darkener Appears (closed) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 7:24 am

Anubis walks up to Unholy the men around him looked concerned

"Honestly captain, the bunnies here are no fun to kill" Anubis drops a few bunny bodies on the ground
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Darkener Appears (closed)   Serious: The Darkener Appears (closed) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 7:26 am

Unholy looked up at him with his shadowy green eyes and said " but they are so damn cute hahahaha, but seriously its nice to have you aboard Anubis =)"
Unholy's voice lets out a trembling laugh, I Cant believe those bastards took that slave back =(.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Darkener Appears (closed)   Serious: The Darkener Appears (closed) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 7:31 am

"Yes, i am glad, but don't you think you let the girl go too easily Captain? and why did you insist that i not enter the fighting when i first contacted you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Darkener Appears (closed)   Serious: The Darkener Appears (closed) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 7:35 am

Unholys face turned into a frown" Anubis there team control's gravity, can make you age into a wrinkle old man and shoot lighting metal bullit shit at you and the amazon shoot metal arrows what would you have me do? But your right I didnt really feel like leaving this place still severely under staffed No worries friend i plan Leaveing this snowy hell soon"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Darkener Appears (closed)   Serious: The Darkener Appears (closed) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 7:40 am

"Fantastic, yes i ran into a few of them on the way here....., they were interesting........, very well captain when should we leave?, we need to spend some time recruiting, and also pillaging (GRINS WIDELY)" Anubis sits down on a chair, and King Anubis's pet hawk comes flying in
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Darkener Appears (closed)   Serious: The Darkener Appears (closed) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 7:44 am

Well now that no ones left to oppose use the raid this kingdom just you and me and see what we can get =)" Unholy slowly walks to the capital to see what treasures he can find as he motion's Anubis to follow him

(again if you wann join this crew meet us at Drum Capital)
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Darkener Appears (closed)   Serious: The Darkener Appears (closed) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 7:49 am

Anubis follows Unholy and heads towards Drum capital, he let King (pet hawk) fly ahead to warn them of any problems lying ahead
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Darkener Appears (closed)   Serious: The Darkener Appears (closed) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 7:52 am

(Out of game im pretty sure we wont have any problems unless some pirates attack us or someone wants to join us so i think im done here for the moment, Come join this thread XD )

SO Anubis were are you from again? i dont think ive ever asked you i have a pretty good guess though... is it sandy were u live?
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Darkener Appears (closed)   Serious: The Darkener Appears (closed) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 7:57 am

Anubis looked foward : "I am the 5 th son of the royal family of Arabasta, yes it is very, very sandy"

there was a giant bunny that tried to attack Anubis from behind but it was immeidately killed by a sand blade
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Darkener Appears (closed)   Serious: The Darkener Appears (closed) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 12:56 am

Ah sounds like a nice we must take a detour there =). Upon reaching the top a band of pirates stood blocking there path, Annoyed Unholy Instantly Decapitates them.

Behind them 2 snow bunny's and a Human with bunny ears see's this and run up to unholy.

The Girl Said " Ummm Hheello mmyy nnamme iis fFffrossty yoou bbiigg brrotthher killeddd mmeeeaann mennn and nnnow you aree lleaader" Frozy said happilly as she hopped up and down with her two brothers.'

"Ahhh Very Nice three more recruits" Unholy Said With an evil Smile.
"Well Everyone lets continue our raid on the castle =)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Darkener Appears (closed)   Serious: The Darkener Appears (closed) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 2:59 am

After Destroying the castle And looting all the Berri and Weapons they could Unholy And his crew made it back to there ship The Grim Death. Spending the next few days he taunt Frosty how to speak better and to cook food for they needed a cook badly.

Unholy Turned to his crew and Said we should probably head out to another island before i get bored here. And with that the crew set sails and left

On there way to Arabasta to Visit Anubs's homeland

After A four days at sea Unholy spotted something on the sea. It looked like a blue gorilla walking on ice. Stopping the ship Unholy yelled " Ahoy there Do you need a lift?" The Gorilla Jump on there ship and said in a said voice "My Name Is Mr Blue And I'm looking for people to help me attack Impel down."
"Unholy Looked at him with a Evil Smile Going to Impel Down? Sure well help you if you Join Us!"
Mr Blue Looked at Unholy And said Sadly " That's exceptionable"
Unholy then boomed "WELCOME TO THE CREW MR BLUE!" all the men and women cheered. " Well Mr Blue After A quick Detour Well head straight for impel down is that ok ?"
Mr Blue silently nodded And walked to a corner of the ship to sit down.

The Black Berri Pirates Continued on there journy to Arabasta.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Darkener Appears (closed)   Serious: The Darkener Appears (closed) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 4:08 am

( Well since no one's around, I am putting some "NCP's" for you to kill and have some fun xP)

Soon the crew comes across a marine vessel.
"Sir, we have reached the pirate ship"
The captain comes close and examines the ship.
Captain: ... Pirates, surrender now and I promise we shall not kill you.
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Darkener Appears (closed)   Serious: The Darkener Appears (closed) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 4:24 am

anubis laughs out loud, and grimaces at the captain , : "captain, can we just kill these fools, also i think we should not visit Arabasta first, let us go to water 7, there are some people there we should meet....."
Anubis stands up and jumps across to the ship he grabs the captains head and absorbs all the moisture within the captains body leaving nothing but dust "Time to play"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Darkener Appears (closed)   Serious: The Darkener Appears (closed) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 4:27 am

The marines panic.
"Captain!!!"
Some try to shoot Anubis down, others swing swords.
"Let our captain go now !"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Darkener Appears (closed)   Serious: The Darkener Appears (closed) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 4:35 am

Anubis laughs "what to do, what to do, so many weaklings, i am a prince you fools, royalty never loses , SABLES" Anubis causes a massive sandstorm on the whip blowing away the the bullets, he grabs a few marines at a time and absorbs their moisture turning them into dust again, he makes a desert spada and cuts thorugh the ships hull and it begins to sink,Anubis simply jumps back into his own ship : "How was that captain..?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Darkener Appears (closed)   Serious: The Darkener Appears (closed) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 4:39 am

As they sink, the captain you absorbed the moisture before, launches himself out of the water, still dried out and about to die. However he jumps from a different angle for surprize.
Captain: I will at .... pant, take you out with me !!!
He swings his sword and shoots a big air pressure cut while at the same time losing balance and falling.

(This wont work of course lol xD)
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Darkener Appears (closed)   Serious: The Darkener Appears (closed) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 4:42 am

Anubis doesnt even turn around : "You imbeciles just cannot die in peace , DESERT GRANDA SPADA!!!" Three large sand blades appear and slice through the pressure cut with giant force and finally cuts down the captain
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Darkener Appears (closed)   Serious: The Darkener Appears (closed) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 4:46 am

"Good Job Anubis I knew you could handle those weakling's =), and water 7 is a good idea thank you my advisor," Unholy Grin's at Anubis
"Change Course for water 7, Sorry About this mr blue we will head for impel down after this little detour,"

Mr Blue Frowns then nodd's his head
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Darkener Appears (closed)   Serious: The Darkener Appears (closed) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 4:48 am

(LOL you are gonna go to Impel Down ? I was gonna pay a visit there too xD)

The captain falls to the water and vanishes with the debris.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Darkener Appears (closed)   Serious: The Darkener Appears (closed) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 4:51 am

Anubis laughs : "gehhahahahha, dont fret Mr blue, once we make the necessary stops, we will go to Impel down,after all one of our targets will be there too, isnt that right captain?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Darkener Appears (closed)   Serious: The Darkener Appears (closed) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 4:55 am

Mr Blue Gets up with a frown and uses Ice Ball on the drowning captain freezing him alive. "You poor soul...your going to die" Mr blue sit's back down depressed.

"That's right Anubis, Full speed to water 7!"
the Grim death's sails were raised and rapidly moved towards water 7
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Darkener Appears (closed)   Serious: The Darkener Appears (closed) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 5:02 am

Thread closed*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Darkener Appears (closed)   Serious: The Darkener Appears (closed) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Darkener Appears (closed)
Page 1 of 1