One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A new ship, and a new beggining

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

A new ship, and a new beggining Empty
PostSubject: A new ship, and a new beggining   A new ship, and a new beggining Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 12:18 am

Waking up to the rocking of the small rowboat and the laughter of the small child who he'd come to know, Alexander D. Eden gazed at the horizon in search of an island where he could find a bigger ship that was more accommodating and less dangerous to be on. As the rocking of the boat began to worsen, Alexander looked over to the young boy Dirk Fletcher and yelled a stern warning to him, "OI! Quit rockin' the damned boat, you want me to fall off it and die?!". Startled, Dirk fell flat on his face in the boat, allowing Alex to see passed where the boys small frame once was... "AN ISLAND! FIIIIINALLY!"

Last edited by Orphan_Smasher on Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: A new ship, and a new beggining   A new ship, and a new beggining Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 12:23 am

((Is this an open adventure or only your crew?))

Last edited by AlasterBlizt on Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: A new ship, and a new beggining   A new ship, and a new beggining Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 12:24 am

((OOC belongs in (())'s ))
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: A new ship, and a new beggining   A new ship, and a new beggining Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 12:44 am

((yea its a starting RP for my crew, and for people who are willing to join or anyone in the area, currently we are in west blue if i forgot to mention that. they dont have any money, so they are probably going to steal a ship, if you wunna join the void pirates, post your character sheet in my crew, could use a cook and a navigator... also, whats the policy on posting? like if nobody posts, how long do i have to wait before i myself can move along the story with a double post?))
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: A new ship, and a new beggining   A new ship, and a new beggining Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 12:45 am

((double posting is only ilegal in a fight))
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: A new ship, and a new beggining   A new ship, and a new beggining Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 1:09 am

((kk good to know)

After sailing on the relatively calm seas for about a half hour, the 2 finally came to a stop at a coast on the island, after having Dirk secure the boat, Alex and Dirk went off in the direction of smoke off in the distance. "Where are we?" asked Dirk, looking around aimlessly as if he was in search for something in the trees. "Iunno, last time i checked a map, i coulda sworn we were headed in the direction of Lampano Island, but without a proper navigator, we coulda ended up halfway across the world while i was sleepin..."
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: A new ship, and a new beggining   A new ship, and a new beggining Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 1:18 am

((oh yea, admin-sama, i kind of want to have a confrontation with a low-medium ranked marine, would you or anyone else be able to assist with that? cause i was thinking of stealing a small marine ship))
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: A new ship, and a new beggining   A new ship, and a new beggining Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 1:57 am

((you could always make up your own marine if u want))
Fwink had been aimlessly sailing through west blue for the past week. He still had plenty of food and was amazed at the sturdy dingy he now called home. He had no navigation skills, but had been using a combination of common sense and luck to get around. Off in the horizon he saw a small island.
"that looks like an interesting place" Fwink said as he steered towards it. A little while later he arrived on the beach, beaching his boat next to another small boat.
"Looks like this just got here, maybe these new people will be fun, i'd better go find them" Fwink set off following the foot prints of two fellow seafarers.
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: A new ship, and a new beggining   A new ship, and a new beggining Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 3:28 am

((do i gotta make a character sheet? or can i basically just make it typical marine dude A? =P))

"AAAAAH!" Alexander screamed out in frustration, startling Dirk, who replied anxiously, "What is it!? It's not the Marines is it?!" Alexander looked at Dirk in a half confused half surprised look and responded, "What? No no... im just really freakin hungry... i could eat a whole sea king!" Dirk, annoyed by the response from Alexander, decided to change the subject, "How much longer till we get to a town? we've been walking for hours, and im kind of tired..." Alexander just looked back at the obviously worn out Dirk and asked him if hed like to ride on his back for the time being, seeing as how he hadnt gotten any sleep since he was on watch, to which Dirk accepted.

2 more hours pass

After walking through the jungles of Lampano island, Alexander and Dirk arrived at the edge of a town at roughly 4:00 pm, but what Alex saw startled him to the point of dropping Dirk to the ground... "ooow... what was that for? why'd you dro..." but before he could finish his sentence, he knew why... there, in the center of the Village they had spent nearly 6 hours to get to, stood a large Marine Building... "D@MNIT! why are there always marines... i just wanted to get a boat and get out of here and head to the grand line... this is gunna make things difficult" Alex muttered only loud enough so himself and Dirk could hear... "Dirk, i have a plan, you go into the town and find some information, people selling Ships, something crewable by 2-6 people... id like some cannons on it, but they aren't necessary... also check the docks, worst comes to worst, we can steal one, while you do that, im gunna walk around town, not too many people can recognize so long as i keep a low profile, ill grap some food and water for us, meet back here at dusk, ok?" Ordered Alexander. Dirk had no other choice but to do as his captain had instructed, and so set off into the town.

Last edited by Orphan_Smasher on Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: A new ship, and a new beggining   A new ship, and a new beggining Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 5:21 am

(ill join you guys when you get a boat/fight the marines, for now ill just follow u and observe))
Fwink soon caught up to the pair, one was a tough looking man, probably a pirate, with a tattoo and a pair of axes. the other was a young man, almost a boy, who had a pair of goggles on his head
Fwink followed them silently, flitting from one tree to the next,
"AAAAAH!" Fwink jumped a little where he stood. Then he calmed, realizing it was only the Axe man. "What is it!? It's not the Marines is it?!" The boy asked, "What? No no... im just really freakin hungry... i could eat a whole sea king!" Replied the Axe man "How much longer till we get to a town? we've been walking for hours, and im kind of tired..." the boy asked, the man then proceeded to give the boy a piggy back ride, slowing their progress and amusing Fwink. This man has a soft spot Fwink giggles to himself Looks really can be deceiving

Fwink followed them all the way to town. He almost burst out laughing when the axe man suddenly dropped the boy. He was able to confirm his pirate suspicions when the axe man showed discontent at the presence of marines in the city. But since they were planning to possibly steal a ship, Fwink decided that following them would be very interesting and he thought i might even join them in this little excursion, he chose to follow the boy first because he had the tougher job, the axe man was only looking for food.
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: A new ship, and a new beggining   A new ship, and a new beggining Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 6:24 pm

(out at the docks)
Dirk: "man... how come i gotta be the one lookin for the boat... and all alex has to do is find some food... oh well... might as well get it done with, wonder where i should start" Dirk then began to look around the village, asking people where they sell ships at, and as a result, he was pointed to a large warehouse type building on the edge of town, about 100 yards away from the port. "hmm... i guess that makes sense" dirk said to himself. as he began walking towards the building, something caught his attention off to his left, and when he looked over there, he bumped into something dirrectly in front of him... as Dirk looked forward to see what it was he had bumped into, a large hand grabbed him by the back of his collar and lifted him roughly 6 feet into the air, eye level with the large marine who the hand belonged to. "WATCH WHERE YOUR GOIN YOU LITTLE SNOT!" after the marine screamed this at the kid, he threw him out of his way, and dirk landed with a dull thud on his side. Dirk muttered under his breath, "oow... i gotta watch where im going... the last thing i need is to piss off any marines and have em watch me, cap'n would be mad as hell at me..."

(elsewhere at a bar)
(drunkenly)Alexander: "HAHAHA! its been so long since i had a good drink with fine women, ah crap... but that reminds me... Dirk aint gunna be happy if i dont buy the food..." one of the women sitting next to him asked, "Who's Dirk? a friend of yours? is he as good lookin as you?" "HA! maybe if you like 12 year old boys... nah but hes a good kid, and an even better shot, he could hit a fly buzzin around a governors head at 100 yards... id bet my life on it... but seriously, i should probably get going, itll be night soon..."
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: A new ship, and a new beggining   A new ship, and a new beggining Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 8:14 pm

Fwink had been tracking Dirk through the docks and the village. Suddenly he tripped over a can off to the kids left, and quickly darted behind a post, avoiding the boys quick glance. i gotta be more careful, he almost saw me
"WATCH WHERE YOUR GOIN YOU LITTLE SNOT!" Fwink peered around the pole to see a massive marine pick the boy up and throw him to the side. Fwink had taken a liking to the cheerful boy and felt very protective What gives that guy the right to pick on a boy like him! (Fwink doesn't know about the marines yet, hes still learning many things about the world) I think ill have to teach him a little lesson
After the boy left, Fwink sneaked up behind the man and tripped him. As the man fell Fwink darted behind a hedge of bushed beside them.
"What the HE|_|_ was that!" the man bellowed, turning back to look at the sidewalk. There were no cracks or rocks in the sidewalk, and not a soul around (they probably all avoid him). "Who tripped me!" The man shouted, turning his head from side to side. Fwink then went up behind him again, using his silent movement skills to remain undetected and pushed the man forward, quickly returning to his spot in the bushes before the man could turn around. "What's going on here! Who in gods name pushed me!" the man again bellowed as he whirled around. Fwink then threw his voice to sound like it was coming from down the street. "You tripped over you own huge ego" The man roared and started pounding down the street towards the voice. "I'm over here you big oaf!" Fwink again threw his voice to seem like it was coming from the directing down the street. The man turned on a dime and charged like a bull down the street once again. Fwink proceeded to lead the man down a network of alley ways, insulting him all the while and even appearing as a silhouette in dead end alleys before climbing up a building or disappearing behind some trash. "You'll never catch me in all your life." Fwink laughed, and then left the man and set off to find the boy once again.
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: A new ship, and a new beggining   A new ship, and a new beggining Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 8:33 pm

(at the docks)
Dirk: "Aha! hmm... these ships all look too big and hard for just me and the captain... hmmm... i wonder if they have any logs that would say what kind of ships are docked here that i could bring back to the captain... here we go... the log book, this should be enough..." then, from out of nowhere, dirk heard a man yelling off in the distance,so before he could get closer, he hid the log book inside his jacket, "Little boy! hey, its dangerous over here... where are your parents at? you know you shouldnt be caught outside after the curfew, the marines will lock you up if your out after night. come, ill walk you to your house." Dirk was boggled at the situation, unable to do anything, he began walking back through the village hand in hand with the older man who appeared to be a dock worker. "ok, where do you live?" asked the man. "I actually just got here today, i'm supposed to meet my Alex back at the edge of forest, i guess we're camping out tonight" replied Dirk. "WHAT?! that wont do... its against the law on this island, come come, let go get this alex person, you 2 will have to stay at my place for the night"

(At the edge of the forest)
Alex: "D@mnit, whats taken him so freakin long... i coulda stayed at the pub with those women longer had i known hed be this late... hmm? is that him? HEY! DIRK! what the hell took you so long, and why are you so dirty anyways?" *bonking Dirk on the head* after rubbing his head, Dirk answered, "i bumped into a big marine guy and he kinda threw me... heh heh heh... oh and this is mr... uh, i dont actually know his name" The older fellow responded, "my name is Rodney, its nice to meet you Mr. Alex. please, id like you and young Dirk to stay at my house, if the marines find you outside after dark, they'll throw you in prison due to the curfew" Alex could only agree to what the man said, since it was better than sleeping outside anyways, and walked to the southern center of the village where his house was.

Last edited by Orphan_Smasher on Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: A new ship, and a new beggining   A new ship, and a new beggining Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 8:45 pm

((your not suppossed to cuss, so change to he|_|_ or something like that))
Fwink had lost the boy and was having trouble finding him again. then he remembered that they agreed to meet at the edge of the forest at dusk. well i guess ill just wait for them there He made his way back to the spot where they entered town and hid in a tree. He then made him self comfortable and waited. As he waited he got extremely bored. Gah its soooooo boring here!!! i HATE being bored! Guess ill just practice using this hammer Fwink took out his Hammer and started spinning it between his hands, swinging it violently and occasionally hitting the tree. It didn't completely remove the boredom of waiting, but it passed the time.

Finally, a little after sunset, the boy arrived to meet the axe man, with another man in tow. this third man looked like a simple person, definitely not a pirate or a man of the sea. He had a kind face and strong arms, definitely a good man. I wonder y he's with the boy? Fwink asked himself. The man then invited the two to his house, and the axe man agreed, he even seemed pleased. Fwink also learned the names of the three, the boy was "Dirk" the axe man "Mr. Alex" and the kind man was "Rodney" Well i guess ill follow them its better then sleeping in this tree
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: A new ship, and a new beggining   A new ship, and a new beggining Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 2:25 am

((theres a place in Michigan named hell >.>, but if its super necessary to change it, i will... i guess i could use "heck" but having to type "he|_|_" every time would get really annoying is all... if an admin wants it done, consider it so though. go here for ship types to know what im talking about [ http://www.thepirateking.com/ships/ship_types.htm ]))

Alexander: "Oooooh... this here's a nice place ya got Rodney... you sure its ok for me an the kid to stay?"
Rodney: "Oh its no problem whatsoever, i mean its not like one of you has a bounty on your head. haha!"
Alexander: "... heh... yea, no bounty... anyways... thanks again for lettin us stay, woulda been trouble if we got put in prison for a law we didnt know about." Alexander smiled gently at Rodney. "oh yea, i brought some food, enough for me an Dirk, maybe some extra, if you havent had dinner yet i could throw it in with what you already have"
Rodney: "That'd be good, here come this way" Rodney walks into the kitchen with Alexander right behind, meanwhile Dirk is looking around the house, particularily at some old pictures of the man they were currently lodging with. Alexander comes back out of the kitchen without Rodney, and sits down on a chair and looks over at Dirk, whos face is pale in fear.
Alexander: "oi... Dirk, whats wrong? you look like you seen a ghost..."
Dirk: "R-r-rodney... H-he used to be a m-marine... look at this picture!" he quietly exclaimed to Alex
Alexander: "WHAT?! crap... howd this happen... he seems nice enough, and i dont think he knows about my bounty... but... if for some chance he does, itd be easy for them to arrest us while we were sleeping... i think we should leave tonight, once the old man goes to his room... we can sneak out through a window. oh yea, you find any good ships?"
Dirk(nodding): "sorta... i have a log of all the ships at the port, but i didnt really see anything that was super small... there might be a xebec or a sloop... those are the smallest ships i could see though."
Rodney: "OI! foods ready, come get it while its hot you guys"
Alexander: "alright, lets go eat, we can figure this out later when we leave."

(2 hours pass, both Dirk and Alexander are in a room separate from Rodney)

Alexander: "Alright cmon, we gotta get out of here... before the old man suspects us..." Both Alex and Dirk climb out of the window in their room, but as soon as they turn around to head away from the house and to the docks...
Rodney: "suspect you of what exactley... mister "Alexander D. Eden"... who would have though that by helping this small child, hed lead me to someone whos been on the run from the marines for over 600 years... im amazed and shocked that youd be so easily fooled, especially considering that sizable bounty on your head. how many times has the kindness of strangers turned into nothing more than a lie in order to sell your head to the highest bidder... no matter... i may be retired from the marines, but ill have you know that back then, i was a very well trained swordsman." Rodney draws a large claymore from a scabbard on his back. "So... how shall we go about this... the young boy doesnt need to die here, though i think itd be a shame to have someone so young and seemingly innocent rot in impel down for the rest of his life. how about this. surrender now, and ill let the boy go, he doesnt have a bounty, and nobody will know. however, if you choose to resist, i WILL arrest you both, and if need be, kill you as well. i wont allow a pirate to escape this island."
Alexander: "Hooo... so you DID know who i was, i wonder... you didnt poison my food i hope... that would be quite dishonorable for someone who claims to uphold peace and justice."
Rodney: "i would never do anything of the sort... if theres a chance, i dont want to hurt you or the child, however, it is my sworn duty as a protector of justice to bring pirates like you down."
Alexander: "you dont want to hurt me... and i dont want to hurt you... yet you wont let me go... hmmm, well this sucks, i dont think i really have a choice int he matter...(turning to Dirk with a hurried frenzy in his voice) DIRK! GO TO THE DOCKS NOW! GET US A SHIP READY! ILL BE THERE AS SOON AS I CAN! GO NOW! (turning back to Rodney) Grrrr... is there no way you will let me pass?"
Rodney: "Sadly, there is none." (Rodney takes a fighting stance and lowers his sword in preparation for a strike)
Alexander: "Fine... but dont blame me if you get hurt, i would have much rather just left this island without doing anything..."
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: A new ship, and a new beggining   A new ship, and a new beggining Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 2:47 am

((ok just saying, Admin sama made me change dam to dang so just a warning))
Fwink followed them all the way to Rodney's house. They went in to eat, but Fwink had to stay outside to keep hidden. "ugh im hungry" he said to himself. "I need to eat soon" He peered through the window and saw that everybody was getting ready for bed. "Well better turn in for the night aswell" He found a nice soft spot of grass and lay down to sleep.
2 hours later he was awoken by a small sound. The pirates were climbing out the window. All of a sudden the kind man, Rodney walked around the corner and confronted the two. Fwink listened silently to their exchange 600 years! he thought This must be the oldest person alive! he's definitely NOT a boring person, i have to get in on this Fwink was becoming extremely excited at the prospect of travelling, and learning from, a 600 year old man. i bet he knows more skills then i do! he must be a master at EVERYTHING Fwink could tell a fight was brewing, and was a little relieved when Mr. Alex sent the kid away to get the boat. He prepared himself to give aid to Mr. Alex if it was needed, but for now he would stay hidden. He drew his signature switchblade, and opened it slowly to avoid making the distinctive 'fwink' sound. In his right hand he held a throwing knife. this could get ugly, but boy was following these two worth it!
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: A new ship, and a new beggining   A new ship, and a new beggining Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 2:59 am

((lol i need to open my character sheet in notepad to remember my techniques lol... LEAVE ME ALONE! IM AN OLD MAN! >.>... oh yea, i dont know how this kind of fight would work, but since its an npc i made to progress the story, ill do some of the fight at a time, rather then 1 post per attack, i wont finish it all in one post, maybe 1 attack per person sound good so you can make a move if you want fwink))

Alexander: "Before we start this fight, you mind telling me what your rank in the Marines was before you retired?"
Rodney: "Hmm? an interesting request... i dont see why not, i was a Lt. Commander... and i would have made commander in another month had i not retired."
Alexander: "So... Commander class... ill tell you what, i wont use my axes, id rather not kill you if i dont have to as ive already made clear..."
Rodney: "hmph... do what you want... BUT YOUR CONCEITEDNESS WILL BE YOUR DOWNFALL!"
Rodney charges Alexander at full speed, which is surprisingly quick for an older man, and swings down with all of his might, But Alexander vanishes from in front of Rodney (soru) as the Massive sword collides with the ground, causing a miniature crater breaking the ground and even causing large cracks in the house they had just left.
Alexander: *whistles* "thats some serious power you got there... glad i dodge that." as he smiles, standing behind the obviously bewildered ex-marine.
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: A new ship, and a new beggining   A new ship, and a new beggining Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 1:45 am

((ya you don't have to do one pose per attack if its an NPC, Just do what ever you want, you dont need to limit it to only one attack, but if ya finishing it all in one post would kinda leave me out. Just do some stuff and ill make my move whenever there's an opening, it would make more sense if you were in trouble too, cuz there really wouldnt be a point in Fwink intervening if you were kicking his @$$))

Hmm a marine, and a commander. I wonder what these "marines" are. Maybe they're a big criminal organization! that must be y this man kept his identity secret. and if he was a commander he must have been powerful. (Fwink knows little of the world, but kept some general knowledge of common words and stuff like that. He knows what pirates are because he met some while exploring, he knows they are sometimes bad, but very fun people)

Fwink was impressed with Mr. Alex's speed i have to learn to move like that he observed Mr. Alex's feet closely, but could only make out an odd vibration in his legs before he took off.
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: A new ship, and a new beggining   A new ship, and a new beggining Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 2:36 am

((good point, I've got the perfect idea for a pinch too ^^))

Rodney: "What!? Grrr.... I shouldn't underestimate you... you've had more than enough time to master many arts normal people wouldnt, a benefit of your devils fruit, but you've shown me your weakness pirate scum!" Rodney lifts his Claymore high into the air, smashing into the ground at full force causing a large tremer that shakes the entire island, causing Alex to lose his balance and fall. As Alexander falls, Rodney takes off in a dead sprint towards the docks, in the direction that Dirk had been instructed to go. While running in this direction, he turns to Alexander, screaming back, "You may be too strong for me to handle... but so long as i have the kid, you'll have to do as i say!"
Alexander:(startled at what the ex-marine was saying) "WHAT?! YOU'D STOOP SO LOW AS TO TAKE A CHILD HOSTAGE?! ARE YOU NOT A KEEPER OF JUSTICE AND PEACE?! YOUR NOTHING BUT A COWAAAARD!"
Rodney:(thinking to himself) I may be a coward... but there's no way that id let the opportunity to put that man behind bars slip away, not matter what i have to do
Alexander: (Also in thought) Crap... the ground is too beat up to use soru... there's no way i can catch up to him, hes faster then me in a regular sprint! All i can do is try! Alexander also takes off in a dead sprint, hoping to stop Rodney from getting to Dirk, but before he knew it, he had caught up to Rodney... not because he was faster, but because Rodney had stopped, and whats worse, taken a stance.
Rodney: (now standing with his feet wide apart and the massive sword clutched with 2 hands) "YOU THINK SO LOWLY OF ME THAT I'D RESORT TO THE TRICKS OF A PIRATE!?" As Rodney is yelling this, hes making a full on baseball swing with the wide flat side of the sword, smashing into Alexanders chest, hurdling him backwards in the direction he once came from, crashing into a building putting a human sized crater in the wall. Alexander, now writhing in pain, quickly assesses his situation as he comes to his feet... Crap... I let my guard down, and he broke 4 ribs with that one swing, and one of them punctured a lung... had he used the bladed edge i would have been cleaved in 2... hes stronger then i thought... this is bad, if i don't end this soon, he may actually kill me...
Alexander: (now standing, with his left hand clutching his ribcage, his right hand clutching the side of a wall, trying to keep himself up) "Y-you got me good with that s-swing... don't suppose you had that all planned out did you?" Alexander coughs up a small amount of blood. "Tch... do you have any idea just how much this freakin hurts?! DO YOU?!" Alexander, unable to keep himself upright anymore, falls to his knees... "To think... that id be bested, because of a kid... y-you... if you hurt him, i swear... ill kill you..."
Rodney: "I wasn't planning on it... however, he will be imprisoned, interrogated, and based on the results, released or sadly, if it comes to it, executed. There is nothing that i can do when it comes to the procedure in dealing with a pirate. Now if you will wait right there, i have a child to capture"
Alexander: "Sh!t... somebody..."
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: A new ship, and a new beggining   A new ship, and a new beggining Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 2:59 am

((lol that works))

Fwink went racing off with Mr. Alex. He may not have that fast moving skill Mr. Alex performed, but in a simple sprint, even on broken ground, he was able to start catching up. Then he noticed something, Rodney had slowed his pace a bit, and was changing his step. Cautiously Fwink slowed down a bit, anticipating a sudden turn of events. Just as he predicted, Rodney did change his tactics. He stopped suddenly and swung his huge claymore back at Mr. Alex, hitting him with the flat side and sending him flying. Mr. Alex smashed into a building next to him, and fell towards the ground, pleading for help ""Sh!t... somebody...". Fwink rushed over and caught him, flipping him over and laying him on his back so his chest wouldn't receive further damage. "He needs a doctor, badly, but i cant get one now, that kid deserves to be able to adventure as he wants with his friends." Fwink said to himself. now shouting "That was a dirty stunt you pulled there, but at least you had the honor to not cleave him in two, and just for that i can see your not a bad man and i will not send you from this earth because of my anger." Now throwing his voice to come from all directions, giving a his being an omnipotent aura and hopefully intimidating the "Marine" commander, "But if i am forced to i will not hesitate to end you!" Fwink then raced off straight towards Rodney, with his hands held backwards, his switchblade in one, and a throwing knife in the other. "Never know what hit 'em" he whispered to himself as he closed in
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: A new ship, and a new beggining   A new ship, and a new beggining Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 6:20 am

((ill take over rodney for the fight, so itll be one on one, so i can get a better feel for a real fight, he wont have nothin special just basic swings, but hes quick, strong, and has a quick wit))

Rodney: "Ooooh? a friend of the Doc? No... had you been a friend, you wouldn't have thought to look for a doctor, what with the injured man himself being one..." Suddenly Rodney begins hearing voices from many directions, the same voice no less... "Ha! As if throwing your voice could make me think there's more than ONE OF YOU! Then to top it off you say you will end me? END ME?! KNOW YOUR PLACE BOY!!!" Rodney quickly rushes at the new face, taking the butt of the hilt and ramming it towards the strangers body.
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: A new ship, and a new beggining   A new ship, and a new beggining Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 7:37 pm

Right before Rodney's hilt made contact with his head, Fwink rolled in the air to his right, passing right by Rodney's ear he whispered "I'm gone". as his momentum carried him through the air and past rodney, he turned all the way onto his back and threw his throwing knife at rodneys left calf "Stumble Shiv" he mumbled before landing on his shoulder blades and doing a backwards somersault to standing.
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: A new ship, and a new beggining   A new ship, and a new beggining Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 8:43 pm

Rodney, unable to catch his balance fast enough, is struck in the leg with a small knife, "YEAAAAAAAARGH! You pirate SCUM! ILL KILL YOU!" Infuriated by the wound inflicted by the stranger, Rodney uses a last resort attack, jumping as high as he can into the air, roughly 15 feet on a wounded leg, and pointing his sword straight down at the ground where the mysterious stranger now stands. "COMET STRIKE!"
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: A new ship, and a new beggining   A new ship, and a new beggining Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 10:14 pm

"Comet Strike!" Sh!t i gotta get outta here! Fwink turned and ran at a full sprint towards the trees, when he thought Rodney must be close to the ground he jumped into the air to avoid any damage Rodney might be doing to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: A new ship, and a new beggining   A new ship, and a new beggining Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 10:31 pm

As Rodney hits the ground, the Claymore shatters into hundreds of tiny pieces, flying off into every direction, at the same time, the ground shatters beneath him, spewing dirt and rubble all around. the quaking of the ground topples a small building nearby, "Tch... i hate using that... it always breaks my sword... and i end up taking a good amount of the shrapnel... take him and go" Rodney points the wounded Alexander leaning next to a tree off in the distance... "But keep in mind, im not the only marine on this island, and by now, the entire base should know of whats going on... heh heh heh... run while you can" Rodney collapses.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new ship, and a new beggining   A new ship, and a new beggining Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new ship, and a new beggining
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next