One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Argo I(ship)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
"Fire Kid" Blake

Argo I(ship) 913-33

Argo I(ship) Empty
PostSubject: Argo I(ship)   Argo I(ship) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 3:48 pm

weapon name:Argo I
description:A giant black marine which was renonvated and now has a giant dining hall where the crew can dine and chat, there is a big medical room about the size of 2 classrooms where crew members and slaves have there wounds treated, In the near front of the ship is the place where log poses are put all over as the navigator steers, in the basement is the fight and training room, where rivals in the crew spare(under Santo or senior crew members supervision) or where crew members solely train, then on the second floor a room stocked full of guns and other assassin artillery, and on the third floor is where all the crew members sleep which are set up like cruise ship bedrooms
weapon special abilities: Secret cannon departments and guns and underwater torpedo along
history: Santo found the ship buried deep in the sand of one island and decided to renovate the ship so it would be perfect for his crew and when he finished after nearly a year of work he set off

Last edited by "Fire Kid" Blake on Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

Argo I(ship) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argo I(ship)   Argo I(ship) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 5:52 pm

how did the ship get coated, and what is the power of the torpedo
Back to top Go down
"Fire Kid" Blake

Argo I(ship) 913-33

Argo I(ship) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argo I(ship)   Argo I(ship) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 5:57 pm

just like a regular torpedo and it was an old ship that was planning on traveling underwater to search through the world but they smashed it an islands underwater part and basically got buried there
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

Argo I(ship) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argo I(ship)   Argo I(ship) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 8:03 pm

the coating would have popped by then, please noone is ready yet to move out beyond the grand line, so its approved if you remove the coating.

Back to top Go down
"Fire Kid" Blake

Argo I(ship) 913-33

Argo I(ship) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argo I(ship)   Argo I(ship) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 8:10 pm

k edited
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

Argo I(ship) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argo I(ship)   Argo I(ship) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 8:25 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Argo I(ship) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Argo I(ship)   Argo I(ship) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Argo I(ship)
Page 1 of 1