One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

THE BEGGINING OF MONKEY D. SHAUNICS BON VOAGE (any bodys welcome)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Shaunic

Shaunic

THE BEGGINING OF MONKEY D. SHAUNICS BON VOAGE (any bodys welcome) Empty
PostSubject: THE BEGGINING OF MONKEY D. SHAUNICS BON VOAGE (any bodys welcome)   THE BEGGINING OF MONKEY D. SHAUNICS BON VOAGE (any bodys welcome) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 5:38 pm

when i was ten my dad died but before he died he gave me a fruit.all he told me to do was to eat it. so i did all of a sudden i turned into a monkey he told me it was called the saru saru no mi. and i can also turn into a monkey hybrid. and after that he died.

seven years later after rei (my dad) died, ten marines came to attack water7. then i used my saru saru no mi so i turned into a monkey hybrid and then i defeated nine of them, one got away. so i knew i was in trouble. meanwhile the marine gave me a bounty of 500. now when i heard this i didn't want any body to get hurt so i set sail for one piece!

Back to top Go down
Captain Clearwater

Captain Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: THE BEGGINING OF MONKEY D. SHAUNICS BON VOAGE (any bodys welcome)   THE BEGGINING OF MONKEY D. SHAUNICS BON VOAGE (any bodys welcome) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 5:40 pm

(wait, what is this thread about, since i would like to join it?)
Back to top Go down
Shaunic

Shaunic

PostSubject: Re: THE BEGGINING OF MONKEY D. SHAUNICS BON VOAGE (any bodys welcome)   THE BEGGINING OF MONKEY D. SHAUNICS BON VOAGE (any bodys welcome) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 5:46 pm

(im getting crew mates and fighting marines)
Back to top Go down
Captain Clearwater

Captain Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: THE BEGGINING OF MONKEY D. SHAUNICS BON VOAGE (any bodys welcome)   THE BEGGINING OF MONKEY D. SHAUNICS BON VOAGE (any bodys welcome) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 5:56 pm

(hmm, sounds interesting...im already in a crew...which kind of sucks since the Aurora captain hasn't said that officially, and he's not on...i came here cuz it said anyone can join, and i had two characters i wanted to test out.)
Back to top Go down
Shaunic

Shaunic

PostSubject: Re: THE BEGGINING OF MONKEY D. SHAUNICS BON VOAGE (any bodys welcome)   THE BEGGINING OF MONKEY D. SHAUNICS BON VOAGE (any bodys welcome) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 6:00 pm

(you can test them out here)
Back to top Go down
Captain Clearwater

Captain Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: THE BEGGINING OF MONKEY D. SHAUNICS BON VOAGE (any bodys welcome)   THE BEGGINING OF MONKEY D. SHAUNICS BON VOAGE (any bodys welcome) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 6:02 pm

(all right! so, how should i start?)
Back to top Go down
Shaunic

Shaunic

PostSubject: Re: THE BEGGINING OF MONKEY D. SHAUNICS BON VOAGE (any bodys welcome)   THE BEGGINING OF MONKEY D. SHAUNICS BON VOAGE (any bodys welcome) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 6:05 pm

(im going to a island when i get there you show up)
Back to top Go down
Captain Clearwater

Captain Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: THE BEGGINING OF MONKEY D. SHAUNICS BON VOAGE (any bodys welcome)   THE BEGGINING OF MONKEY D. SHAUNICS BON VOAGE (any bodys welcome) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 6:06 pm

(all right)
Back to top Go down
Shaunic

Shaunic

PostSubject: Re: THE BEGGINING OF MONKEY D. SHAUNICS BON VOAGE (any bodys welcome)   THE BEGGINING OF MONKEY D. SHAUNICS BON VOAGE (any bodys welcome) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 6:16 pm

One week has passed and Shaunic hadent had food or water.
He was starting to see thing. Like when he looked at his arm he thought it was chicken.
One hour has paseed and the he found land. He left his rowboat at the docks and started to go right to the food market.
Back to top Go down
Captain Clearwater

Captain Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: THE BEGGINING OF MONKEY D. SHAUNICS BON VOAGE (any bodys welcome)   THE BEGGINING OF MONKEY D. SHAUNICS BON VOAGE (any bodys welcome) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 6:40 pm

(sorry...posted in the deleted one)

"You should leave your hat and coat here Ms. Bardos," he said, already placing her sky blue coat and pirate hat in the closet, ignoring Delia's glare. "Do you want the navy to catch you again?" he asked, earning a strong shake from the young girl.

As they disembarked their ship, they went straight to the Market, Barius arriving to greet the merchant and make a transaction for food and water, while Delia looked over her pocket watch.

9i hope this is good, and i sent you a pm with the links to my characters, if you wanted to see)
Back to top Go down
Shaunic

Shaunic

PostSubject: Re: THE BEGGINING OF MONKEY D. SHAUNICS BON VOAGE (any bodys welcome)   THE BEGGINING OF MONKEY D. SHAUNICS BON VOAGE (any bodys welcome) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 7:01 pm

Shaunic saw a man and a women he stopped by them.

Whats your names.
Back to top Go down
Captain Clearwater

Captain Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: THE BEGGINING OF MONKEY D. SHAUNICS BON VOAGE (any bodys welcome)   THE BEGGINING OF MONKEY D. SHAUNICS BON VOAGE (any bodys welcome) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 7:04 pm

Barius and Delia suddenly noticed a man, and that they were the ones who he was asking their names for. He suddenly turned his head, and slightly nodded. "My name is Barius Grant, and this here," he pointed to the girl, "is Delia Clearwater Bardos, or just Ms. Bardso will do," he added, Delia waving her hand, a small smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Shaunic

Shaunic

PostSubject: Re: THE BEGGINING OF MONKEY D. SHAUNICS BON VOAGE (any bodys welcome)   THE BEGGINING OF MONKEY D. SHAUNICS BON VOAGE (any bodys welcome) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 7:17 pm

whats up my name is Shaunic...... Monkey D. Shaunic

Then i looked up and i said "so this is the food market" then he heard running.
"oh great more marines"
while he was turning into a monkey hybrid.
Back to top Go down
Captain Clearwater

Captain Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: THE BEGGINING OF MONKEY D. SHAUNICS BON VOAGE (any bodys welcome)   THE BEGGINING OF MONKEY D. SHAUNICS BON VOAGE (any bodys welcome) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 7:25 pm

When Shaunic mentioned the word "marines", Barius let out his sword, the Wrought Iron Drag, while Delia just narrowed her eyes, her hand now on her own sword, the Wailing Ice Princess.

"Would you like any help?" Barius offered, seeing as the one named Shaunic transformed into what looked like a monkey hybrid, obviously someone who had eaten a Devil Fruit.
Back to top Go down
Shaunic

Shaunic

PostSubject: Re: THE BEGGINING OF MONKEY D. SHAUNICS BON VOAGE (any bodys welcome)   THE BEGGINING OF MONKEY D. SHAUNICS BON VOAGE (any bodys welcome) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 7:32 pm

Yes that will be good. As a marine shot a bullet from a tombstone
Shaunic doged the bullet and said SARU SARU....... STRIKE and punched the marine right in the heart.
Back to top Go down
Captain Clearwater

Captain Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: THE BEGGINING OF MONKEY D. SHAUNICS BON VOAGE (any bodys welcome)   THE BEGGINING OF MONKEY D. SHAUNICS BON VOAGE (any bodys welcome) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 7:40 pm

"Excelent," Barius stated and was about to strike an approaching marine, but stopped when the marine was suddenly slashed with a blade of ice, blood gurgling from his mouth as the cut started to freeze more of his body, dropping on the floor dead.

Barius sighed and sheathed his sword again. "If you want to take part of it, then I can't stop you...captain," he muttered, watching as Delia smiled brightly, and joined Shaunic in his fight with the marines, launching one Ice Strike after the other at the oncoming marines.
Back to top Go down
Shaunic

Shaunic

PostSubject: Re: THE BEGGINING OF MONKEY D. SHAUNICS BON VOAGE (any bodys welcome)   THE BEGGINING OF MONKEY D. SHAUNICS BON VOAGE (any bodys welcome) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 7:51 pm

A while later Shaunic and Delia deafeted all the marines.
GRUMBLE.
what a workout now i really must eat.
Meanwhile on a building a expert marine shot a net at Shaunic.
he hurried down there with 3 other epert marines. then they handcuffed Shaunic.
So he tried to turn into a monkey so he can slip out but he couldint.
Why cant i use my devil fruit abillitys Shaunic yelled.
Back to top Go down
Captain Clearwater

Captain Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: THE BEGGINING OF MONKEY D. SHAUNICS BON VOAGE (any bodys welcome)   THE BEGGINING OF MONKEY D. SHAUNICS BON VOAGE (any bodys welcome) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 7:56 pm

Delia feared this, as for the cuffs were made of oceanic stone. She quickly went to Shaunic's side, Barius blocking attacks that were meant for her, and without hesitation broke the cuffs with her sword, since it didn't have any Devil Fruit powers, freezing them and then breaking them into pieces.

"The cuffs were made by Oceanic Rock!" Barius yelled, bringing down his sword at a marine, and joining the fight as well.
Back to top Go down
Shaunic

Shaunic

PostSubject: Re: THE BEGGINING OF MONKEY D. SHAUNICS BON VOAGE (any bodys welcome)   THE BEGGINING OF MONKEY D. SHAUNICS BON VOAGE (any bodys welcome) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:09 pm

thats it said Shaunic while he turned into a monkey SARU SARU........STRIKE. he punched him in the gut.
look at are flag do you really want to mess with us?
Delia Shaunic sain seriously freeze their flag.
Back to top Go down
Captain Clearwater

Captain Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: THE BEGGINING OF MONKEY D. SHAUNICS BON VOAGE (any bodys welcome)   THE BEGGINING OF MONKEY D. SHAUNICS BON VOAGE (any bodys welcome) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:12 pm

Barius was about to protest, but was not quick as Delia, who suddenly jumped and not only froze their flag with her sword, put also destroyed it, shards of it now falling through the sky, Delia landing gracefully next to Barius.
Back to top Go down
Shaunic

Shaunic

PostSubject: Re: THE BEGGINING OF MONKEY D. SHAUNICS BON VOAGE (any bodys welcome)   THE BEGGINING OF MONKEY D. SHAUNICS BON VOAGE (any bodys welcome) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:19 pm

We need to tell the world goverment about this said one of the marines. Flee for now.
well im expecting a new bounty. Any way why did you guys help me. while he walked over to a marine.
oh and what about you tell me at dinner im buying while he hold up the marine wallet.
Back to top Go down
Captain Clearwater

Captain Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: THE BEGGINING OF MONKEY D. SHAUNICS BON VOAGE (any bodys welcome)   THE BEGGINING OF MONKEY D. SHAUNICS BON VOAGE (any bodys welcome) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:32 pm

Barius was about to respond, but Delia responded. "That would be lovely," she said quietly, now looking at Barius. He bent lower, and Delia whispered "Arrange the deal with the merchant while go with him. Don't worry, I'll be fine...i don't think he knows about us yet," she said, and left Barius in the market, following Shaunic to where they were going to eat, while Barius was now talking to the merchant about the price for their food and water resupplying.
Back to top Go down
Shaunic

Shaunic

PostSubject: Re: THE BEGGINING OF MONKEY D. SHAUNICS BON VOAGE (any bodys welcome)   THE BEGGINING OF MONKEY D. SHAUNICS BON VOAGE (any bodys welcome) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:41 pm

Finally food.
WHEN Shaunic was done eating he asked "so why did you guys help me?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Clearwater

Captain Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: THE BEGGINING OF MONKEY D. SHAUNICS BON VOAGE (any bodys welcome)   THE BEGGINING OF MONKEY D. SHAUNICS BON VOAGE (any bodys welcome) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 4:30 pm

As Delia finished cleaning up, she placed her napkin down, and smiled at Shaunic. "Well, I help the ones who can help me, if you know what i mean," she said softly, but loud enough for him to hear.
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: THE BEGGINING OF MONKEY D. SHAUNICS BON VOAGE (any bodys welcome)   THE BEGGINING OF MONKEY D. SHAUNICS BON VOAGE (any bodys welcome) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 10:03 pm

Van was rubbing his stomach, while walking down this path, he got hungry and strted walking back to the town.

"I gotta get some food before I starve." he said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE BEGGINING OF MONKEY D. SHAUNICS BON VOAGE (any bodys welcome)   THE BEGGINING OF MONKEY D. SHAUNICS BON VOAGE (any bodys welcome) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE BEGGINING OF MONKEY D. SHAUNICS BON VOAGE (any bodys welcome)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next