One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A new ship, and a new beggining

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

A new ship, and a new beggining - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new ship, and a new beggining   A new ship, and a new beggining - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 2:59 am

"It's not that im a clean freak, im a freakin doctor, do you have ANY idea how many germs are on a hand?! Its NASTY! I'm gunna go look for some utensils, if my food is gone when i get back, im gunna tie you by your thumbs and hang you off the stern of the ship."
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: A new ship, and a new beggining   A new ship, and a new beggining - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 3:18 am

"you could always just wash them" he mumbled. Fwink wasnt scared, so as soon as Mr. Alex dissapeared, he dug in to his fish, finishing the whole thing in a matter of seconds. "maaaan that was good, i should be a chef" he then realized that cooking all the time would be boring. "maybe not..."
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: A new ship, and a new beggining   A new ship, and a new beggining - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 3:45 am

Alex walked out of the kitchen with a knife in one hand and a fork in the other, quickly noticing that his food was gone... whisped to himself, "soru" he appeared behind Fwink and quickly began to ravel the chains normally wrapped around his arms around Fwink instead. "Steal my fish eh... IM GUNNA USE YOU AS BAIT TO REPLACE MY STOLEN FISH! CHAIN BINDINGS!"

((chain binding doesnt hurt btw, its just a submission technique, shouldnt touch a hungry mans food, in real life im known as the black hole =P... oh yea, and think of alex as the typical anime character when they get really mad and randomaly appear behind someone with a rope, like glowin red eyes and awkwardly big compared to normal the cliche *IM GUNNA GIT YOU* look, cause when Alex gets mad... he gets MAAAAAAAD))
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: A new ship, and a new beggining   A new ship, and a new beggining - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 3:53 am

Fwink was caught unawares as he was swollowing the last bite. WHen the chain wrapped around him he was so suprised he started choking (and i dont mean the coughing like crazy choking, i mean the "i cant breathe!" choking) he made an odd sound with his mouth and tried to clutch his neck but wasn't able to cuz his arms were chained.
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: A new ship, and a new beggining   A new ship, and a new beggining - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 3:13 pm

((Touche good sir))

Alex, being the excellent doctor he was, noticed Fwinks predicament. and began the heimlich without bothering to remove the chains, "your not getting off your punishment that easily"
Dirk meanwhile was sitting across the table, laughing when he remembered, "um... theres more fish in the kitchen ya know... didnt you see it?" Alex looks over to Dirk and with a stern face, "oh i saw it, but i told him not to touch my food, so hes going to be punished either way"
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: A new ship, and a new beggining   A new ship, and a new beggining - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 3:21 pm

((dang i thought fro sure that would work))

"NOOOO! LEAVE ME ALONE!" fwink screamed, writhing as he tried to free himself of the chains. Unfortunately for him, Mr. Alex was many time stronger then him so his attampts were futile. After a few minutes he relaxed, accepting his punishment. not much i can do now i guess
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: A new ship, and a new beggining   A new ship, and a new beggining - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 9:34 pm

Tying the chains to a Large pole, Alex dangled Fwink over the bac k of the ship, "I'll take you down once im done eating, keep in mind from now on though, not only am i your captain, im also your elder by many centuries over" Dirk, unable to pass up this chance blurted out without thinking, "HA! You just admitted you were old!" Dirk immediatley noticing what hed said was a bad idea, ran for the nearest barrel to hide in. "YOU BETTER RUN! geez... you guys are too freakin energetic... anyways, lets try to get a good night sleep, i want to be prepared for tomorrow, you never know whos going to show up at an event like this"

((isnt filler fun?))
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: A new ship, and a new beggining   A new ship, and a new beggining - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 2:55 pm

Fwink was hanging off the back of the boat, staring towards the water. "Sigh... im bored... what should i do?" he then noticed something shiny in the water. hey its treasure! he thought im not gunna share this treasure with Mr. alex over there, it belongs to me, and me only" n reality it was just some fish following the boat, but in his bored state, Fwinks mind was starting to make things up to entertain him. He wigles his hand down into his pocket and grabbed his switchblade. *fwink* he opened the blade and started to cut the chains. Ha my blade is indestructable Fwink thought as he slowly cut away at the chains. However, after a few minutes of cutting he got bored again sigh y are these chains so thick. And the treasure is gone too =(. i wonder when Mr. Alex is going to let me back up. i bet his fish didn' taste as good as the fish I cooked[/i] This last thought made Fwink oddly pleased with himself.
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: A new ship, and a new beggining   A new ship, and a new beggining - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 4:44 am

((ill let you up now, but i gotta do this JUST to make Fwink mad lol =P))

"aaah that was good... after a couple of hundred years you learn a thing or two about cooking... i really did miss my true calling... Hey Dirk, do me a favor, go lift Fwink back onto the deck, we should be near the island soon enough, and i think hes learned his lesson, plus, lifting him and those weights will make you stronger, yer too danged scraggly." Dirk, who was idly watching the sky and thinking of something to do, hopped up and went over to the railing where Fwink had been dangled from at the rear of the ship, "Hang on Fwink, ill have you up as soon as i can... HNNNNG!" struggling to even budge the dangling man, Dirk looked down to him in order to ask a very simple question, "Uh... Fwink, how much do you weigh?"

((just to give an idea of just what Alex puts up with as a form of training, the chains are gonna weigh a pretty decent amount, though they arent made of seastone as that would make Alex about as useful as a drunken one legged midget hanging upside-down from a ceiling fan by his thumbs.))
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: A new ship, and a new beggining   A new ship, and a new beggining - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 4:08 pm

((posted from an itouch))
Fwink had drifted off into a half sleep and missed mr. Alexe's comment about the food. He was awakened by a slight jostle in the beam. "uhh... Fwink how much do u weigh?" Fwink reconized Dirks voice overhead. "o... Just 129 lbs. Well a little more considering I'm wearing all these clothes and have my knives on me. But I bet this log and these chains weight a great deal more. Go get Mr. Alex to help u."
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: A new ship, and a new beggining   A new ship, and a new beggining - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 12:05 am

"Captain! Can you help me with Fwink? hes really heavy and i can't lift him up..." Alex, looking to the rear of the ship with a mischievous face, "I don't wunna. Lift him yourself, he should only weigh about 350 lbs... he doesnt look heavier than 150... think of it as a workout to get yourself stronger..." Dirk, befuddled at what to do could only respond, "Are you CRAZY?! I can't lift 350 pounds!!! Even if it were a workout, id have to start lighter than that!" Alex, bored and tired walked to the back of the ship, grabbed a hold of the chains and ripped them, Fwink and all, up to the deck, "Fwink, go to the front of the ship, wrap these chains around each of your legs, then start doing sprints back and forth on the deck."
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: A new ship, and a new beggining   A new ship, and a new beggining - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 3:14 am

Fwink was relieved to be back on his feet and free of the chains. However his freedom was short lived as mr. Alex soon instructed him to do sprints on the front deck, with chains nonetheless. After a quick groan he realized that this would be a chance to get the blood pumping back into his limbs, his arms had already fallen asleep. Fwink wrapped the chains around his legs and walked to the front of the boat. When he got there he turned around and assumed a runners stance. He then exploded off of the front of the boat and sprinted all the way to the back. Chains clinking the whole while. After about 29 sprints Fwink was forced to pause to catch his breath. bloods definitely pumping through my arms now. I don't know how much longer I can keep this up. I don't want to be tied to a log again
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: A new ship, and a new beggining   A new ship, and a new beggining - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 3:42 am

"You said you wanted to learn "Soru" and yet you can't even run the length of this boat 30 times? those chains are 100 pounds each length. thats an extra 100 pounds per leg, once you can run back and forth 1000 times, we can start the next process, dont push yourself too hard though, id rather you not injure yourself, youd have to start over completely if you broke a bone."
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: A new ship, and a new beggining   A new ship, and a new beggining - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 4:07 am

o so that's what the is for! I thought it was just another punishment. Fwink was suddenly struck by a burst of inspiration. He reassumed the runners stance and sprinted across the deck once more. He soon achieved a runners high. Giving him more energy and a burst of speed. He continued the work out for the rest of the day, loosing count around 292 laps.
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: A new ship, and a new beggining   A new ship, and a new beggining - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 1:41 pm

((we gotta wait for admin-sama to tell us where this freakin tourny is gunna be so we can continue our rp... cause this is nothing more than filler))
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: A new ship, and a new beggining   A new ship, and a new beggining - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 4:18 pm

((the tourney probably won't start until after winter break is done for most people. Just start a short story line. Like a maybe a navy battle, until it starts))
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: A new ship, and a new beggining   A new ship, and a new beggining - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 3:13 am

((Fwink, i guess since the Davy back fight isnt going to be at the carnival, we can just make it be a normal trip to a carnival or something... Id REALLY like to find a navigator at least... you know anyone with a character whos not in a crew?))

"Hmm?" Captain Eden looked towards the horizon noticing a small outline of an island, shortly afterwords bright fireworks lit up the dusk sky, "Oooooh... thats pretty neat... hey Dirk, we're almost there, start getting ready to drop anchor. As usual we can't use the town docks, but we can find a beach..."
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: A new ship, and a new beggining   A new ship, and a new beggining - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 3:34 am

((ok np, uhh no i don't know anyone, u can make an ask away topic for it, or just ask in your crew topic. most of the time people dont really give their chars much job experience so really anyone is a navigator, usually the capt))

Fwink was beat after running all of the day before. He was lying on a bed of sheets on the front of the deck. "Can u lift the anchor?" Fwink asked Dirk jokingly, remembering earlier when Dirk couldn't lift him back onto the boat. He sighed in the bright sun, enjoying its warm and the rest his legs so well deserved.
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: A new ship, and a new beggining   A new ship, and a new beggining - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 3:58 pm

((been a busy couple of days, sorry i havent been on in a bit))

Alex, gazing up at the blue sky and then looking down towards the island, noticed a spire of smoke billowing from the center of the island, "What the heck is that? Do you think the villages make some sort of giant bon fire maybe?" Dirk, instinctively sends his Falcon Sora ahead to check out whats going on, "Just in case, i dont want to sail into any kinds of traps..."
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: A new ship, and a new beggining   A new ship, and a new beggining - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 5:42 pm

((NP))

Fwink started to drift off into a light sleep in the warm sun.

((dunno what else to say))
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: A new ship, and a new beggining   A new ship, and a new beggining - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 3:11 am

((yea lol, im kind of at a loss too, i want to do battle against other people who rp, its no fun just the two of us... we need mooooore!!!))
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: A new ship, and a new beggining   A new ship, and a new beggining - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 3:25 am

((well i could have the wavy reds run into you... kinda sux that the wavy reds will lose every battle against another player lol, and also we have to wait for vex to finish his fight before the wavy reds can come))
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: A new ship, and a new beggining   A new ship, and a new beggining - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 3:28 am

((Why would the wavy reds lose?))
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: A new ship, and a new beggining   A new ship, and a new beggining - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 3:30 am

((well its not like i can really capture other pirates unless they let me))
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: A new ship, and a new beggining   A new ship, and a new beggining - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 4:19 am

((sure you can, havent you ever heard of a prison break? ^^))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new ship, and a new beggining   A new ship, and a new beggining - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new ship, and a new beggining
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next