One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A new ship, and a new beggining

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Fwink

Fwink

A new ship, and a new beggining - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new ship, and a new beggining   A new ship, and a new beggining - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 4:22 am

((well still ill have to ask them if they're up for it))
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: A new ship, and a new beggining   A new ship, and a new beggining - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 4:25 am

((dude, anything to get our RP rolling, im also in the midst of making a character, i think im gunna make him a mix of sephiroth, zaraki kenpachi, and pure EVIIIIIIL... ive always wanted something like that, hes not going to be aligned to anyone, and just kill for his own entertainment))
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: A new ship, and a new beggining   A new ship, and a new beggining - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 4:55 am

((Lets just go to this carnival and play some games or w/e, and then we can maybe attack some other crew or sumthing))
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: A new ship, and a new beggining   A new ship, and a new beggining - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 5:09 am

((alright, lemme think of about where we are...))

"Sora says its okay at the town, its just like you thought, a really REALLY big bon fire at the center of the island..." Dirk told Alex as Sora landed on Dirk's shoulder. "That so eh? alright, lets sail up to the nearest beach and dock, Dirk, you start pulling up the sails, Fwink, handle the anchor, i dont care if you're tired, we need everyone to do something" Alex hops up to the Wheel and begins steering the ship in the direction of a nearby beach, smiling, Alexander says to himself, "I haven't had a break in ages... hope there's some fun things to do while we are there"
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: A new ship, and a new beggining   A new ship, and a new beggining - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 5:29 am

((sorry was watching an anime))

Fwink brought himself to his feet, and then promptly fell over. He tried again, this time able to keep his feet under him. He slowly walked over to the anchor and dropped it overboard. "anchors in Mr. Alex" he said and then immediately fell back onto the deck to rest.

Last edited by Fwink on Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: A new ship, and a new beggining   A new ship, and a new beggining - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 5:43 am

((edit your post, we arent setting sail, all you gotta do is get the anchor over the railing and into the water))

"Alright, lets head towards the bonfire first i guess, then we can ask for directions to a town from there..."
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: A new ship, and a new beggining   A new ship, and a new beggining - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 5:47 am

((o thought we had the anchor in offshore, ok))

Fwink slowly followed Dirk and Mr. Alex, wincing with every step. "Gah my legs hurt" he muttered to himself.
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: A new ship, and a new beggining   A new ship, and a new beggining - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 5:52 am

"... What are you looking at me for?" Alexander said, while looking at Fwink...
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: A new ship, and a new beggining   A new ship, and a new beggining - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 6:08 am

"...I wasn't looking at you..."
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: A new ship, and a new beggining   A new ship, and a new beggining - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 6:12 am

((lol i was trying to make it seem like you wanted a piggy back ride like what i did for Dirk, comedy sketch, DENIED! but its ok, i can turn it into something ELSE!))

"Hmmm, must be my imagination... coulda sworn someone was looking at me though, normally my instincts arent wrong." Stated Alex. "Hmm is it just me, or have we been walking an awful long time but not gotten really anywhere?"
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: A new ship, and a new beggining   A new ship, and a new beggining - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 6:33 am

((he was trying not to look like a creep, thats what the ...'s were for. he was really looking at you))

"yeah we have, and i don't think i can walk much longer"
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: A new ship, and a new beggining   A new ship, and a new beggining - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 8:39 pm

"Hmm its already pretty dark out... we should make camp, and try to find some food, Dirk, ill put you in charge of getting some firewood, ill head out and look for something we can all eat. Fwink, you think you can handle setting up a fire pit?" asked Alex.
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: A new ship, and a new beggining   A new ship, and a new beggining - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 12:14 am

"Sure thing, Mr. Alex" Fwink then proceeded to gather rocks around the campsite and put them in a circle. He also found some dry grass and a few leaves to start the fire."
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: A new ship, and a new beggining   A new ship, and a new beggining - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 3:28 pm

((fwink, i want to fight your wavy reds, and we can lose the first fight, but after a couple of days, we can make a jail break from your ship and get the fuuuudge outta there, so the first fight is rigged, you win, second fight can be up in the air on whether we escape your ship or not, and from there, depending on what happens, we can wing it from there))

*YAWN* Alex greeted the morning with a hefty yawn, waking up his friends, "Good morning you guys, shall we head over to the village, the bonfire seems to be out, but at the very least i can still see the smoke coming up" Dirk rubbing his eyes, whistles for Sora to come, and after petting his feathers, motions him into the air to go scouting the area, "Captain, what if we just wait for Sora to find a village then come back to us?" Alex, with a confused and somewhat disgusted face, "But what the heck is the fun in that?! lets just go exploring a little bit, cmon, grab your stuff, we're going"
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: A new ship, and a new beggining   A new ship, and a new beggining - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 6:51 pm

((ok ill give vex 3 days to continue the fight or ill finish it for him, expect the wavy reds to attack around sunday))

Fwink rose silently from his sleep feeling refreshed and energetic "HAHA! my legs feel great today! let run i wanna see what my training had wrought!" He then sprinted off through the trees at an impossible pace (for a non-soru user). He whooped as he jumped into the air, turning is body perallel to the ground, kicked off a tree, and then another, and came running straight back to Mr. Alex and Dirk. "That was AMAZING!" he shouted as he jumped over Dirk and disappeared. He then snuck up behind Mr. Alex and shouted in his ear "Thanks for the training! whats next?"
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: A new ship, and a new beggining   A new ship, and a new beggining - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 11:37 pm

Alex, with his head pointed slightly toward the ground, his eyes shut and his face in a sort of devilish grin... Alex placed one hand on the shoulder of Fwink... "I THOUGHT YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE FREAKING SNEAKY! SO QUIT SHOUTING FOR NO REASON WHAT SOEVER YOU IMBECILE!" Dirk simply stood there dumbfounded. "anyways," stated alex, "I dont think you could have had that much improvement in such a short time, you prolly just never run that quickly, but i get the feeling you always could. give it some time though, its not about flat out sprinting speed, its about technique. Hey Dirk, make your bird come hurry up... we probably should find a town soon though, im getting kind of hungry" Dirk responded, "Aye aye captain!"
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: A new ship, and a new beggining   A new ship, and a new beggining - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 11:56 pm

((hes always been fast, just not soru fast))

"I was being sneaky" Fwink smiles and puts his tongue out =P "but then i decided there was no reason to be sneaky with you, so i shouted." Fwink grinned broadly. "so whats the technique, i know your leg vibrated," Fwink pointed at Mr. Alex's leg "that had something to do with it right?"
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: A new ship, and a new beggining   A new ship, and a new beggining - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 12:07 am

"mmm yea... you gotta be able to kick your feet off the ground no less than 10 times in an instant, and even after being able to do that, you gotta get used to it, controling yourself at those speeds isnt an easy matter" Claimed Alexander.

((Don't learn soru till AFTER the davy back fight, so if theres a race, you can be the one in it, since soru users arent allowed to race))
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: A new ship, and a new beggining   A new ship, and a new beggining - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 12:23 am

((wasnt palnning to))

Fwink lifted his leg and kicked it down at the ground as fast as he could. He failed miserably and it took him about half a second to do it 10 times."Dam that's hard. sigh this may take a while. would you suggest on getting the kicking the ground part down first, or just improving my leg muscles first?" Fwink was a little disappointed he wouldn't be able to learn it right then and there.
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: A new ship, and a new beggining   A new ship, and a new beggining - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 1:37 am

"Id say work on your leg power, but keep in mind, you need your muscles to be flexible too, so heres the plan, until Dirk is satisfied with this island and we leave, i want you to sprint around the entire island, with the chains on, once a day. once your done with that, leave the chains on, and practice kicking at the ground, remember, its not about how much power into each kick, its causing the kicks to add up all together which makes you go faster." Replied Alex. "Oh yea, dont forget to stretch, and once you can complete the entire island in less than 5 hours with the chains still on, then you can take them off and start working soley on the technique itself. It's roughly what i did, but i ran up mountains instead, but there aint any mountains, so the sand should be good enough resistance. Sound good?"
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: A new ship, and a new beggining   A new ship, and a new beggining - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 1:40 am

"sound tough, i'll do it though, after we find the town."
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: A new ship, and a new beggining   A new ship, and a new beggining - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 12:15 am

((QUESTION! do you want to have the first battle in town? cause i have an idea... we can make the first town be burnt to a crisp by other pirates[The smoke from the "bonfire"], and as we show up, we see the wavy reds, who accuse us of the wrong doing, and visa versa, or would you rather have the battle elsewhere?))
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: A new ship, and a new beggining   A new ship, and a new beggining - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 6:16 pm

Suddenly, a sharp cry bellows from above the trees, Dirk responds and calls out to his beloved friend Sora, "Sora!? Whats wrong?!" As the bird lands on Dirk's shoulder, a pungeant odor of burning tinder and corpses emanate from him.

A few moments later, Dirk explains the situation to Alexander, "The village... it was burned down, that wasnt a bon-fire set up by the people for a festival, it was the village itself!" Alex was shocked, a cold sweat began to run down his face as he looked over to Fwink, "Fwink, im going to go on ahead, i may be able to save someone so we can find out who did this, you take Dirk and follow me as FAST as you can! Understood?!"
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: A new ship, and a new beggining   A new ship, and a new beggining - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 2:51 am

"Got it Mr. Alex." fwink turns to Dirk as mr. alex speeds off towards the town. "lets go" he then changes pace into a run in the direction of Mr. Alex. I wonder what happened. where they attacked? was it an accident? will mr. alex be ok alone? with that last though Fwink sped up a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new ship, and a new beggining   A new ship, and a new beggining - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new ship, and a new beggining
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4