One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A new ship, and a new beggining

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Fwink

Fwink

A new ship, and a new beggining - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new ship, and a new beggining   A new ship, and a new beggining - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 10:41 pm

Fwink was pierced through both arms and much of his back by the shrapnel, but avoided the brunt of the attack by running away. He landed and rolled on the broken ground to avoid spraining his ankles, but this caused excruciating pain to his injured back. He picked himself up and walked over next to Rodney. He then flipped Rodney over onto his back so he could lie more comfortably without causing the shrapnel to dig deeper into his body. "Rest easy"
Next he walked over to Mr. Alex how did he get over to this tree, didn't i leave him over by a building? "We wont have to worry about the marines, i could get through that town undetected with a blindfold on."

(Is Alex awake or unconscious?))
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: A new ship, and a new beggining   A new ship, and a new beggining - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 12:40 am

((hes awake, and i forgot i was at a building >.> lets just say i was thrown by the impact lol))

Alexander, barely awake and unable to lift himself up to a standing position, looks at the stranger and says with a sense of urgency, "Please, i dont know who you are, nor do i care at the moment, but we have to get to the docks... if we can get to a ship and get out to sea, i'll have plenty of time to tend to our wounds, but im worried about Dirk. Would you mind helping me to the docks? i dont think i can walk there on my own power alone..."

(Meanwhile at the docks)

Dirk, startled by the recent tremors and loud bangs, look's back to see an immense amount of rubble and debris flying into the air. "Holy crap... Alex must be going all out over there..." but then Dirk thought to himself... But what if hes losing... what should i do? should i start trying to leave now? which ship should i take? "mmm... here we go!" As Dirk makes his way over to a small Sloop style boat... "this looks fast, and its small enough for me and Alex to crew it with just the two of us, but it should be big enough to where he doesnt yell at me for running on it... alright! this ship should do it... i just hope alex is okay..."
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: A new ship, and a new beggining   A new ship, and a new beggining - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 1:00 am

"No Problem, we'll be there in a flash" with that, Fwink lifted Alex onto his back, wincing as he brushed against the new wounds. "your chest will probably hurt a bit" he said through gritted teeth. He then proceeded to sprint towards the town hiding near buildings will be much easier, and the marines wont expect it. By keeping in the shadows and running down alleys, Fwink was able to make it through the dimly lit town without notice. That was easier then i thought He arrived at the docks about 20 minutes later, out of breath, but still strong.
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: A new ship, and a new beggining   A new ship, and a new beggining - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 1:43 am

Dirk, hearing heavy breathing and a small amount of cussing, turns his attention away from finalizing the preparations for the ship to leave, and notices a large outline at the edge of the docks... thinking to himself, that it must be the marines, he hides behind some nearby barrels.

Alexander, still in pain, doesnt see Dirk anywhere, so he lets out a whispered shout, "Dirk? you there buddy? its me, Alex" Dirk immediately pops out from behind the barrels and jumps off of the sloop, rushing towards the silhouette, but stopping as soon as he sees the strange bloodied man holding the even worse off Alex. "What happened?! did this guy do this to you Alex?" Alex, replying quietly, "Nono... actually this guy saved me... quick, take us to the ship, its all set up to go right?" Dirk, now understanding that this new person wasnt a threat to them, he took both of them to the ship.
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: A new ship, and a new beggining   A new ship, and a new beggining - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 2:18 am

Fwink followed they boy, excited to start an adventure with them they better let me go with them As they crossed onto the boat, Fwink admired the kids preparedness Hes pretty resourceful for a squirt Fwink smiled to himself, happy to finnaly have some good friends
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: A new ship, and a new beggining   A new ship, and a new beggining - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 3:05 am

(Several days later)

Alexander D Eden, having treated himself and his new crewmate Fwink, awakens after taking a nap on the deck of their hijacked Marine Sloop, The Davy Jones, to the sound of seagulls and the suns rays beating down on his body... "YAAAAAAAAWN! Ah what a way to wake up... Luckily its been pretty smooth sailing on this ship we got, but i think its missing something..." Dirk, sitting on the edge of the ship with a fishing pole in hand, turns to his captain, "Uh... Captain, do you want to be a marine, or did you just forget to change the ships flag and name?" Alexander, embarrassed that a 12 year old thought of it before he did, picked up a nearby empty bucket, and throws it at Dirk, who gets a small bump on his head. "Smart-@$$... but you do have a point... hmmm... ship flag and name eh... how about... The Last Drag? and for the flag..." Alexander grabs some black cloth, and hastily paints a lit cigarette at the bottom of the flag, the smoke emanating from the tip of the cigarette at the bottom right of the flag, forming upward into the skull and crossbones... "hmmm... i still think its missing something though... all the high bounty pirates have cool names... and you can always tell who the captain is by the flag... but what happens if someone else starts smoking like me? HOW WILL THEY KNOW?!" Dirk giggling at the near childish behavior of his Captain says, "Why not throw that pocket watch you always carry with you in it? it could be that watch and the fact that your over 650 years old..." Alexander, annoyed yet again yet bucketless at the moment, responds, "Dangit how many times i gotta tell you... DONT CALL ME OLD! Though i like your idea... a watch it is... heh heh... but ive got a twist for it..." Leaning over the flag, he paints a watch into the right eye of the skull, and purposely does not paint the hands on the watch... "Well? what do you guys think? I dont really like the seagreen and black... lets just take the paint off... plain ol' brown"
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: A new ship, and a new beggining   A new ship, and a new beggining - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 3:18 am

Fwink walked up behind Mr. Alex, unnoticed. "Sweet flag!" he suddenly shouted from derictly behind Mr. Alexes head "I like the clock! anything for the left eye? and u need to teach me to draw like that!" Fwink got excited at the aspect of learning a new skill.
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: A new ship, and a new beggining   A new ship, and a new beggining - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 3:59 am

Alexander, startled by Fwink, yelled out, "AAAH HOLY CRAP! you gotta NOT do that... walk up from in FRONT! IN FRONT OF ME WHERE I CAN SEE YOU! ... and what do you mean the left eye? it doesnt gotta be symmetrical... oh yea, and you wunna learn drawing? i dont have a problem with teaching you a little bit, but ive always been pretty decent at this kinda stuff" Dirk on the otherhand, had put down the fishing pole and pulled out a tiny whistle and blew in it as hard as he could, creating a high pitched noise that pierced the air, "SOOOORAAA! MEAL TIIIME!"
Soon after Dirk had called out the name sora, a small bird plummeted from the sky and landed on the railing near dirk, "Here you go, hehe. Good boy... once you're done with that, go scout out the area for us, and see if theres any islands or ships nearby" As soon as the falcon was finished with its meal, it did as was told, and flew off into the distance.
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: A new ship, and a new beggining   A new ship, and a new beggining - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 4:57 am

Fwink was laughing inside. Mr. Alex is funny sometimes I was just sondering, never said it had to be symmetrical or anything. What should i try to draw first?" Fwink was so engrossed with his convorsation with Mr. Alex that he jumped a little when dirk blew the wistle, he soon calmed down however. "thats a well trained falcon you have, how did you meet him?"
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: A new ship, and a new beggining   A new ship, and a new beggining - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 12:48 pm

Alexander, still frustrated at being startled and having a 12 year old best him in ideas, with an malice filled grin on his face, "Try drawing Dirk..." Dirk, Turning to answer Fwink's question, "Huh? oh... i met Sora a couple of years ago... he was thrown out of his nest so i helped him back to health... He's an amazing bird! hes SUPER FAST and ive even seen him fly through a tree before..." Alexander goes off to the front of the ship, sits down in the corner, and goes deep in thought.
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: A new ship, and a new beggining   A new ship, and a new beggining - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 11:45 pm

"Fly through a tree... wow" Fwink mumbled to himself. He then took a piece of paper and proceeded to draw dirk on the boat
A new ship, and a new beggining - Page 2 Dirk1110
"what do you think Mr. Alex?
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: A new ship, and a new beggining   A new ship, and a new beggining - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 12:17 am

((lol very nice, wasnt expecting that. im not that great irl at drawing))

Dirk looks at Fwink and replies, "yea, its pretty neat, ive never seen any other bird but him do it... hes really strong..." Alexander, looking at the drawing Fwink had made of Dirk says, "yea... this'll work nicely..." he then takes a nearby knife, and pins the Picture onto the bulkhead... "TARGET PRACTICE!" Dirk... somewhat frightened at the idea of having even a picture of him used as target practice by the captain, apologizes quickly and sincerely for his past discretion's against the captain or his intelligence and age. Alexander, content with Dirk's apology, takes down the picture, and hands it back to Fwink, "Sorry about the hole in the top, its pretty good... keep practicing and itll only get better"

(3 Hours later)

"SCAAAAAAAAW!" The noise of a falcon far off in the distance flies through the air... Dirk happy to hear that his friend Sora had returned safely from his information gathering looks up to the sky to welcome the bird.

((what are you interested in next? a naval fight, an island? or we can try to go to the grandline right away, though i think we should try to get a navigator first))
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: A new ship, and a new beggining   A new ship, and a new beggining - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 2:39 am

((im not either, but every once in a while i get inspiration and it turns out well))

Fwink mumbled to himself "i want a bird that can fly through trees..."
Then when Mr. Alex pinned up the picture Fwink stared wide eyed at him in disbelief my picture!!!! my beautiful picture!!! he thought, and was relieved when Mr. Alex handed it back to him in one piece (haha one piece, ok bad pun).
"OYA! u have to teach me that quick movement technique someday! it was so amazing! i thought i was fast but WOW!" Fwink started laughing in glee at the thought of learning the technique, and he inadvertently made it come from all directions.
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: A new ship, and a new beggining   A new ship, and a new beggining - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 2:53 am

Alexander, somewhat used to the strangeness of several of the same voice coming at him from all direction by now, answered as honestly as he could, "I'd love to teach you soru... but the problem with it is, it took me almost 70 years to master it... granted, i slacked off a bit, but id still say it would take you a very long time to actually be able to use" Dirk, with his falcon Sora sitting calmy on his shoulder, started talking to the bird, as if he could understand what it was saying, "I see... mmhmm? Really?! AWSOME! HEY CAPTAIN! Sora says theres an island about a day and a half south of us thats pretty well populated, theres some marines there, but theres a carnival too! Can we go... PLEEEEEASE?!" Alex, unwilling to risk another confrontation yet even more unwilling to piss off a 12 year old with more energy then he did, reluctantly gave in... "fine, but if i say we have to go, we go, got it?
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: A new ship, and a new beggining   A new ship, and a new beggining - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 3:00 am

((lol i had this brilliant idea for the next arc and forgot to say it! ok well maybe after we go to the island, or on our way, we could have a naval battle with a crew of marines whose boat sank and are floating around in 5 rowboats. since u didnt say this boat had a cannon, and theirs wont, we could fight on the boats. this would make dodging nearly impossible without entering the water (bad for alex) and would give Dirk a great advantage.))

"well still, id like to at least know how it works, i noticed an odd vibration in your legs right before you moved, does that have anything to do with it? o and whats a 'Carnival' " (Fwink doesn't know much about the world)
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: A new ship, and a new beggining   A new ship, and a new beggining - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 4:06 am

((as, sorry, i prolly shoulda waited for a response from you about what youd like to do, but yea, we can give it a shot, but ill prolly make alexander sit it out, or at least stay on the sloop, since hes fatal drawback to his fruit is if hes submerged, he flat out dies))

Alexander replies to Fwinks question, "Whats a carnival? How do you not know what a carnival is? actually... thinking back i only really know your name... and that whole voice throwing thing'a yours..." Dirk, quickly answering Fwinks question since Alex had forgotten to, "A carnival is a big get together of a lot of people with fun games and shows to watch! they are really fun!"

((im going to post in ask away about making a tournament on this island in the carnival for anyone in west blue, i think itd be interesting, kinda like the 1 on 1 fights in DBZ))
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: A new ship, and a new beggining   A new ship, and a new beggining - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 4:15 am

((np it was my fault for forgetting, and that would be a good idea lol, it would let you get some mosre battle time in with Dirk too))

"That sounds interesting!" Fwink replied to Dirk
"Shoot i haven't told you about me yet!!!!! ok this is kinda wierd..." fwink paused
"I woke up on a dingy inthe middle of the ocean with only the clothes i have on now and food supplies to last me a while. i couldn't remember my name, my job, or even many common things about the world. Luckily i could talk and new some things that must have been embedded into my brain. But many things i do not know about. I named myself 'Fwink' after the sound of my switchblade" he takes out his switchblade and opens it, making the 'Fwink' sound "and decided that the memory loss was an opportunity to start anew. I didn't want to find my old life, it was probably full of problems and sadness. Instead i opted to used this opportunity to live life how i want to its fullest!"

((hah, hes the opposite of Alex, he knows everything about the past, and Fwink knows nothing, interesting crew))
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: A new ship, and a new beggining   A new ship, and a new beggining - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 1:37 pm

((lol yea))

"hmm... memory loss eh? well as long as you weren't planning on becoming someone who injures and kills innocent people, then i dont have a problem with you, plus your a pretty big help" Alex exclaimed to Fwink, "so what are you interested in doing on this ship? i hate to say it, but you cant sit around drawing all day, we need some help with various jobs on board, be it navigation, cooking or carpentry. You have any skills in any of those areas?"
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: A new ship, and a new beggining   A new ship, and a new beggining - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 4:30 am

"Ya so far i havent killed anyone" fwink said happily, smiling with his eyes.
Then he heard Mr. Alex's next question "uhh... nope" he smiled with his eyes again "but i'm willing to learn! besides drawing all day would be boring."
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: A new ship, and a new beggining   A new ship, and a new beggining - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 2:29 pm

Alex, somewhat saddened that Fwink had no specialty in any of the fields he asked about, "Well... try cookin some of the fish fwink caught, unless he fed it all to that freakin bird..." Dirk looked up from petting his falcon Sora and said, "Hey! Sora has to eat too ya know... and i didnt feed it ALL to him... just 1 fish." Alex, happy to hear they would be eating cooked fish for dinner hopped up from his seat and walked up to the helm, "Alright! in 2 days time, we'll be on dry land, and maybe we'll even find us some more crew members!"
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: A new ship, and a new beggining   A new ship, and a new beggining - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 4:21 pm

"do we have any spices? or at least butter?" asked Fwink. ill just throw sum buter and a few spices in a pan and throw the fish on i guess.
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: A new ship, and a new beggining   A new ship, and a new beggining - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 1:22 am

Alex, remembering how they had acquired the ship let out a dull laugh, "Heh, well... i havent really checked... ya know, we stole this ship and kind of left in a hurry and all... i guess just search the cupboards? Dirk, go help him out, ill handle the ship for now, send Sora to the crows nest or something for now." Obediently, Dirk sent Sora to the crows nest and walked over to the kitchen of the ship in order to help Fwink find some spices to use for the fish he had cooked. "Aye-Aye captain."
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: A new ship, and a new beggining   A new ship, and a new beggining - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 1:56 am

Fwink was surching some boxes in the cargo hold and found one with foodstuffs in it "SCORE!" he shouted, throwing his voice. He then brought these to the kitchen. "Better, garlic, oil, pepper, this should be good." he found a pan and put some butter and oil onto it. THen he took out his switchblade and fileted the fish. After that he sovered the fish meat in garlic and pepper and threw it on the pan. "mmhh" he hummed as it cooked. "That actually smells good!" a few minutes later he took the fish off and put it one a plate. "I couldnt find any silverwear. so just dig in with you hands." he said, smiling with his eyes as he led out the plate to Dirk and Mr. Alex.
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: A new ship, and a new beggining   A new ship, and a new beggining - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 2:22 am

"Bah, i gotta use my hands? hmmm i can do this... just... just stick my hand into the fis... AAARGH I CAN'T FREAKIN DO IT!"

((HA! I LOVE THIS SONG! IVE BEEN LOOKING FOR IT FOR LIKE 2 YEARS SINCE I SAW AN AMV WITHOUT THE SONG NAME! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocQeP1UOwss))
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: A new ship, and a new beggining   A new ship, and a new beggining - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 5:54 pm

"... what are you some kinda clean freak or something? you could go look for some utensils if you want, but don't get mad if its all gne by the time you get back..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new ship, and a new beggining   A new ship, and a new beggining - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new ship, and a new beggining
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next