One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed)

Go down 
+3
LoreleiMaiden
Redex 1000
Wrath
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Redex 1000

Redex 1000

Location : At a place not far from here... Here being right behind you.

Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 7:28 pm

(sorry about me being inactive, just have it so my guys were fighting marines while i was gone)

hearing Utas call ken stopped in mid attack, he was about to finish off a group of marines. smirking as he knew what had happened ken jumped back to the shipe but saw the fireball heading towards the ships flag. "no ya dont, katana tama!" saying this he quickly fired off a barrage of the blue bulets, the attacks cancled eachother out in a flicker. sighing ken awaited for uta to attack the marine ship.

deer on the other hand picking his opponents off with quick blasts of air. hearing of utas orders he changed his attention to keith and the bones. watching them fight he watched for a chance to attack. clenching his fist he saw bones luanch a fire ball at the ship flag. running at high speeds deer threw a punch at max force with both hands, hoping to cuase some damage to the marine captain.
Back to top Go down

Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 7:51 pm

(That's ok as long as your still here to post every now and then I'm happy as the thread is still progressing and everybody is happy with the crew and how things are coming along.)

Captain Bones smirked when he saw how quickly the pirates reacted to stop the flag being burnt, he then felt a blast of air hit him hard in the chest, he hadn't noticed the attack coming due to him burning Keith's throat, he was surprised by the attack and dropped Keith whose neck was red and the skin was slightly melted. Captain Bones launched a fire ball towards deer then one at Ken and tried to launch one at Uta but since he was hidden in the crow's nest instead he simply set fire to the mast. Keith crawled away from Captain Bones holding his neck, his neck was stinging badly and he needed cold water on it to stop the heat which had been used from cooking his neck.

Wilfred noticed the crew were all too distracted and decided it was time he made his move, Wilfred rushed up to the upper deck via the stairs and saw Keith on the floor holding his neck. He also noticed Captain Bones was facing the Time Goes and knew this would be the perfect moment to strike.

Captain Bones laughed as he saw the Time Goes catch fire, Wilfred ran up behind him and threw his steel fists into the Captain's back, Wilfred pumped his arms rapidly throwing more and more punches into the Hell Hound's Kidneys. His hands began to heat up and he didn't know why until Captain Bones turned around to look at Wilfred who had stopped punching, Captain Bones breathed fire at Wilfred.

Keith saw this happen and used his psychic gifts to stop the flames from being breathed out, Wilfred wasn't affected by the flames only heated up. He threw another punch into his face then picked him up by the throat and stamped onto his wooden plate. Wilfred tightened his grip. Captain Bones punched his flaming fist into Wilfred's chest but the heat was so intense that it managed to smash through his body and hit the cogs. Wilfred let go of the Captain and stepped back, he was surprised and shocked, he knew what Uta was planning and hoped he was ready to use his devil fruit power.

Wilfred ran over to Keith and slung him over his shoulder then ran. As he ran Captain Bones grabbed Wilfred's leg, Captain Bones felt weak and tried to grip it as tight as he could but found his strength seeping away, Wilfred threw his foot back into the Captain's face and he let go. Wilfred continued running towards the Time Goes and leapt aboard then sat Keith down against the edge of the ship. Captain Bones stood up and shouted to the remaining marines aboard the marine ship. "Shoot them!" Captain Bones was furious and wasn't ready to let these pirates escape so easily.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 8:29 pm

Delphi blinked, a little unaccustomed to affection, having not felt any since the day Annachie had left and she had retreated to her room in self-punishment and self-pity.
All the same, she leaned forward to accept the hug, careful not to embrace him too tightly and hurt him accidently. A tear slid down her cheek- beyond her control- but she still smiled, wiping it away quickly.
"If it's any consolation, Kyren, I know how you feel. I grew up as an orphan too. I was raised in a Government controlled convent and it was only when I was taken to sea by pirates that I found a real family for the first time. My first nakama, the Sea Sirens...we were a complete sorority, all of us like sisters." Delphi's features lit up but then fell once more. "But the captain went completely insane and when my best friend, the first mate, tried to take control for all of our safety, the captain shot her for mutiny." Another tear slid down Delphi's cheek but her smile remained steady. "It's alright though, she's still alive in my heart and that's what matters...anyway, I just suppose family has always been very important to me because of that. But, I tend to get close to people and then...then they let me down..."

She exhaled softly, getting up to dispose of Kyren's vomit before walking back and putting her hand on his forehead to check his temperature. "Though, about Cassy." She smiled. "Maybe, you should give her some time. Maybe you could teach her to behave more like a human in time..." Delphi coughed a little. "Ah, so though she called you her "mate"...you two had never...? Oh, I see..." She blushed. "Forgive me for being presumptuous. You make a very sweet couple though..."
Delphi looked down a little at her other hand, remembering what it used to be like to have Annachie hold it.
Kyren's promise to keep her safe pulled her from her moment of silent nostalgia and she looked up at him with a smile. "Thank you. That means a lot to me."

She suddenly heard a shout of "Shoot them!" on the upper deck and her heart started to pound in her chest. Delphi looked to Kyren questionably. "Should I go up and assist our crewmates? Or would you prefer me to remain here with you until you heal fully?"
Back to top Go down
Doc Bearcoat

Doc Bearcoat

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 8:43 pm

(Another late on has arrived!)

Wolfgang fired his revolvers into the never-ending crowd of marines, "There's so many! Godammit, this is all for nothing!" He shouted as he blew a few back and dodged a few sw-

SKRSH! Blood rushed down his side as his caught a cut from a sword just above his left hip. "FFFF-" He then heard Uta's yell, and at that very moment a marine's fist pounded against his face sending the Gunslinger sliding back. "Time to make a retreat then..." Wolfgang began to leap and bound, attempting to dodge as much as he could before finally arriving back onto The Time Goes, a bit of a bloody mess.

Wolfgang huffed and puffed as he looked straight at Uta, "You'd better get this right, I feel like crap!" He shouted at him as he held his side in a futile attempt to stop the bleeding above his hip.
Back to top Go down
Wrath

Wrath

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 11:42 pm

"Thanks for trusting me guys..." Uta launched himself out of the now burning crow's nest. He had just enough air time to make it to the center of the marine ship, right where Captain Bones was calling out orders. He prepared to throw a punch, but his target was not the captain...

(Sorry, I'm going to need to borrow Bones for a moment)
The attack could be seen from a mile away but its nature was unfathomable. Seeing Uta headed toward him, Captain Bones look a few steps to the right, expecting Uta to hit the ship's deck hard and break himself.

Mass Rebellion! Uta focused as much of his power as he could muster into his punch. Seeing the captain move meant that his bluff worked. Before hitting the deck, Uta thrust his fist into the boat. The effects of the punch were not immediately clear. The boat began to creak a little. For a second, it seemed as if nothing happened. Uta hit the deck hard but got up panting. It was an extremely reckless landing as he obviously sprained his right ankle and wrist. Deep within the boat, his power had already taken effect. The keel had snapped in half and the hull had split in half vertically parallel to the spot Uta touched. Another second and the split suddenly appeared to cut the deck in half. Immediately, the ship began to separate along the cut. Uta on one half and Bones on the other. As it separated, the other components of the ship began to separate; the wood of the deck, the seastone-lined hull, the rooms and passageways inside of the boat. Everything and everyone was being dropped into the sea below.

Uta, having just received his only wounds in the battle, began to limp to the edge of the ship, back to the Time Goes. He was about to jump when his leg suddenly gave out. Uta fell on his side and lay there, helpless against the fruits of his own power as the decks below him gave out. He too began to fall toward the cold sea...
Back to top Go down
Redex 1000

Redex 1000

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 12:15 pm

ken smiled that he had put out the fireball heading towards the flag. spinning his swords in his hands he turned back to see another fireball heading towards him. breathing in he placed both swords diagnolly, running towards the fireball he spun around and dilivered a powerfull slash against the air to send the attack flying away from him. breathing out he looked back at the marine ship to see it sinking and breaking apart, and uta falling to the sea. eyes widened he jumped off the time goes and grabbed uta in midair. landing on the side of the sinking marine ship he used it to jump back to time goes. he quickly realized that he had not given enough power to his jump. throwing a hand out he grabbed for the railing, but missed by an arms lentgh.

while this was happening deer was charging up for to fire another blast of air to the fireball directed towards him. blasting it back towards captain bones he turned his head to ken and uta. running to the side of the boat he grabbed kens arm and heaved him and uta back onto the deck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 1:46 pm

Kyren listened carefully to what Delphi said to him and when he discovered she too was an orphan he felt sorry for her and understood that they both shared a similar connection of being orphans and felt somehow closer to her, he said to her, "Don't you worry Delphi family is important to me too and as a member of my crew you are like family to me as is everyone else and I will never let you down not matter what." When she mentioned Cassy Kyren felt his cheeks heat up almost like he was blushing and he said to Delphi, "Yeah, hopefully she'll being willing to become more human but we'll see I guess."

As the ship rocked from side to side and the sounds of battle leaked into the room Kyren heard Delphi ask "Should I go up and assist our crewmates? Or would you prefer me to remain here with you until you heal fully?" Kyren smiled then said, "Don't worry about me I'm fine, you can come out if you like, I'm heading out to see what's going on." Kyren stood up and smiled at Delphi.

Wilfred watched as all the crew members made their way back to the Time Goes, he watched as the Marine ship began falling to pieces. He felt happy to see the Marines done for he walked to the edge to see what became of Captain Bones.

Wilfred was surprised when a hand reached up around his leg and began heating up, he saw Captain Bones hadn't gone down and was clinging to his leg, Wilfred then asked Captain Bones "Do you every get that sinking feeling captain?" Captain Bones looked up at Wilfred angrily with rage in his eyes and shook his head. "Your going down, you filthy pirate bastard." Wilfred used his other to kick Captain Bones in the face and down to the water below. He then replied, "No sorry Captain I believe that's you." Wilfred saw Captain Bones land in the water and turned back to the crew who all seemed happy to ave gotten rid of the Marines, then he saw Captain Kyren arrive on deck looking better than he had done so before.

Kyren saw the battle was over and smirked then said, "It looks like you guys did well. I guess its time we continued heading towards the next island." Kyren then turned to head back to Delphi thinking, this would probably be a good time to have a serious talk with her about what happened with Annachie.

Keith sat against the mast and felt his body ache but knew he would quickly heal as he wasn't as bad as a few of the other crew mates. He stood up and smiled at the rest of the crew.

Wilfred raised the anchor and once again began sailing, he steered the ship away from the wreckage of the Marine ship, he enjoyed sailing with these guys and looked out for an island.
Back to top Go down
Wrath

Wrath

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 2:40 pm

"Kyren..." Uta put his weight on his good leg and continued to lean against Deer. He was obviously happy that his crew mates came back for them. He knew they were strong. Now, he only feared what would happen to the crew's reputation.

"Kyren... I..." And Uta's strength gave out. It wasn't because of the pain caused by his sprains. It was only his fatigue for going all out all day. He fell unconscious with a small smile on his face... Thank you... everyone...

(Elsewhere on the sea)
"Sir. Bad news. We have lost contact with Captain Bones and the ship he was commanding. He was last reported to have made contact with the unknown pirate ship. I think we can conclude that him and his crew were defeated."
"So... they decided to make enemies of the world government. Gather every witness to their actions you can find from the islands they have been to. I want bounties on those pirates as well as every person seen to have aided them. And continue our pursuit of the ship."
"Um... Lieutenant Gin... sir?"
"Yes? What is it?"
"Our ship is currently stuck. Our helmsman fell asleep and we hit a coral tree that was protruding from the water. As of now... we have been rendered immobile and cannot continue our pursuit."
"..."
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 4:17 pm

Delphi followed Kyren up on to the upper deck, keeping a close eye on her patient at all times in case he suddenly keeled over or started to get sick again. That said, Kyren was a strong man in Delphi's eyes- he'd recover fast without a doubt.
She looked around the deck, smiling widely at the fact that the crew had triumphed over the marine vessel. However despite her smile, her eyes were darting around and examining her crewmates as quickly as she could.
Their injuries weren't too bad but they all needed to be looked at, all the same, for their own comfort and safety.

Uta suddenly collapsed from exhaustion and Delphi hurried forward, taking off her jacket and putting it beneath his head as a makeshift pillow on the ground. She could see that he wasn't extensively injured but he still needed to be taken care of whilst he was so low on energy.
She looked up at her crewmates, from Wolfgang who had a gaping slash-wound in his side to Ken who had only just narrowly been saved by Deer, to Keith who was sitting against the mast- visibly injured and tired- to Wilfred who...actually seemed rather alright but either way Delphi decided that she would insist on seeing him too.

"Alright everyone," she said, loud enough for all of them to hear but without losing her polite, timid tone. "Captain Kyren has only just recovered so I'll be acting as a doctor for all of you. I know I'm a woman and you might be a little uncomfortable with having me examine you...but I promise, I intend on being a professional about all of this." Delphi put Uta into the recovery position and checked his temperature as she spoke. "Wolfgang, you're openly bleeding, so I'll have to see you first. If anyone else feels that they need to be checked or looked after, please let me know..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 6:30 pm

annachie was good right now for once he had no major injuries he then spotted delphi he was extremely happy. he walked over to her behind her he noticed she was treating someone who was bleeding he changed his finger into a needle and his blood stream into thread he then started to stitch wolfgangs arm back together he didnt face delphi as he worked or came over he made sure he sealed the wound niced and tight. he then tore away his own blazer sleave and used it as a bandage and said to wolfgang"Dont worry its clean i would never let my suits get dirty." his suit was pristine. he then turned to delphi and said to her "hello my love i hope you havent been hurt while i was gone sorry for leaving again" he let her react before doing anything else.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 7:11 pm

(OOC: So we're saying that Annachie had returned in the midst of the battle and is only now making himself known? Ok, I'm down with that. Smile Delphi and I can roll with whatever.)

Delphi had only just started to work on stitching Wolfgang's side, having given him a few drops of her healing potion first to take away the pain and reduce the chances of an infection.
Suddenly, she felt her heart just about stop in her chest as a familiar form stooped down beside her.
The young man finished the job of stitching Wolfgang up and bandaged him with a piece of cloth torn from his own flawlessly clean blazer.

His scent. His voice.
Delphi's eyes widened as she turned and locked eyes with the exact young man whom she thought she'd never see again.
Annachie Dawn.

A sudden overwhelming mixture of confusion, anger, relief and joy- all indiscriminately smashed together- washed over Delphi and the half-blooded mermaid found herself suddenly throwing her arms around Annachie's neck. Her eyes started to fill with tears.

"Annachie...you're back! I can't believe that you're back! I didn't think you'd ever return...I...I...I'm not hurt at all...and..." She swallowed, drawing back for the first time and looking at him once more. "...where were you all this time?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 8:27 pm

Last edited by Annachie on Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 8:58 pm

(Annachie we are currently in the middle of the sea so I don't know what island you are going to.)

Kyren felt much better after Delphi had helped him and he lay down in the kitchen on the seats as he felt to ill to be outside and his office was being used for treatment. Kyren understood his crew had all been in a battle with Marines and probably worked bloody hard too. He decided he would congratulate them on their success after they were treated by Delphi, he wanted to help but didn't feel up to it due to his stomach still feeling so horrible.

Keith could feel his neck still burning but didn't mind as he knew that he could still take this crew down with ease with his psychic powers. Keith focused on Ken as what he had planned wouldn't work on the robots and Uta seemed weak as it was. Keith relived himself of his tiredness and past it on to Ken. Keith had been very tired which is why when fighting Captain Bones he was captured so easily and burnt, he wasn't proud of being caught but it was already gone and he stood up smiling as he then focused on both robots. Keith had lost his swords but didn't need them to deal with this crew.

Keith wandered to the edge of the ship as he focused, he couldn't hurt them but he could disconnect them, Keith found himself pulling every connection in the two robots to turn them off.

Keith hoped these tactics would work then looked at Uta, Keith walked to his room quickly looking for some chains which he had brought along with him in the barrel. Keith removed the barrel from Kyren's office and placed it in his room then withdrew the chains and smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 9:09 pm

Anna hugged delphi for a second before she pulled away and asked where he head gone he said "ive been away making myself faster,stronger, starter and more skilled" he said nothing else of where he had gone. he then said "im sorry for doing this but this is better that me going unexpectaidly, i love you with all my heart but you dont seem to want me back and i dont want to hurt you again, ill let you decide?" he thought she wouldnt pick him and let him leave because he thought he would never be good enough for delphi no matter how much he tried. he thought if she didnt commit to him or see him for more than a minute it wouldnt hurt as much if he left again. then headed down to the side of the ship and jumped down to his ship he then started to row his ship he thought that he shouldnt have come and seen her now because he know knew that this would hurt her so much anyway.he thought he was such a horrible person but he had to make sure he didnt leave un expectadly

song for this post: www .youtube .com /wa tch?v= vSM6-JBzQRQ
remove space
Back to top Go down
Redex 1000

Redex 1000

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 6:15 pm

(deer)
'warning, primary fuctions disabled,
warning, secondary functions disabled
. . . switching to backup functions...
warning backup functions disabled, switching to secondary backup functions disabled: subject has been target of sabotage...
activating reboot sequence'
deer new well what the he would be subjected to in the next few hours, an inability to access his weapon systems and some motory functions. meaning he would be left with staying in his hybrid form, and all he would only be able to throw some punches and kicks as well. slowly getting up he reached for the side of his neck, where his jugular would be if he was human, and noticed the one panel that he had (the only one that led to the conections as well) was open. slowly getting up he made many stiff motions to get to his desk and reach his tools. if the connections were simply pooled it might only take an hour to get fixed. grabbing a mirror he set to work on fixing himself up.

suddenly feeling very tired ken slowly realized it wasnt from his training or from the fight. he slowly stumbled to his cabin and opened the door, staggering to his bed he fell down onto it and began to rest. he thanked his training with his grandfather as it made him more resilliant to tiredness, but he quickly fell into a half sleep, a simple creek would wake him up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 6:26 pm

Keith could see as he focused hard on astral projecting himself that he had managed to send Ken to seep and had switched Wilfred off but he could also see that deer was weak and trying to repair himself, Keith wasn't ready to let these guys get the better of him and smashed the mirror deer was using by focusing his force on it as hard as he could manage. Then he focused on Ken and wrapped his conciousness away making it harder for him to wake up, it would take a bit of energy out of him keeping Ken in this comatose state, Keith walked into Ken's room he saw a tall young man walk along the corridor and leave, he didn't know who he was or where he came from but didn't think he was a threat. Keith entered Ken's room and focused just a little bit harder on him he then wrapped Ken up in the sea stone chain he had he locked his arms behind his back making it so his hands were holding his elbows so if Ken had any lock picking skills he wouldn't be able to pick the lock then he chain his feet together and left Ken sitting crossed legged on his bed and stopped focusing.

Last edited by Antler on Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 7:16 pm

(Awesome song!)

Delphi sat there in complete and utter shock for a moment, her eyes half-brimmed with tears at Annachie's sudden appearance and hushed confession of love for her.
And it was then that it dawned on her. She loved him too. More than anything. Despite their fight, the only person Delphi had been angry with was herself- for letting him get away from her. He was the first man to ever make her feel wanted or needed and it was only when she was with him, that she felt that she was worth something at all.
Her body trembled as he moved away from her and without a drop of hesitation, she found herself running after him and shouting over the edge of the ship: "Annachie! ANNACHIE! Come back! I still love you too! I love you more than anything! I don't know what I'll do if you leave me again! Please! I don't want to go on without you..."

A single tear slid down Delphi's cheek and landed in the water below. "The only way you could ever hurt me is by vanishing from my life like this..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 4:15 pm

Wilfred became limp as the cogs in his body stopped working and his body remained still at the helm.

Kyren heard Delphi shouting and it made him curious he left the kitchen and stood out on deck where he saw Delphi shouting out to sea, he walked up behind her and put his hand on her shoulder then said to her, "Delphi, things will be ok, I'm going to go and deal with the rest of the crew's injuries." As Kyren thought about his crew he realised that deer and Ken had seemed ok after the battle Wolfgang was in the worst shape. Kyren returned to his office to find him lying down on the bed patched up he smiled then left to see how Uta and Wilfred were. As Kyren walked out and looked at Wilfred he looked fine as he was still stood there at the helm. Kyren smiled then approached Uta who was unconscious he lifted him up over his shoulder and carried Uta to his room as he lay Uta down on his bed, he just needed rest more than anything else, he left and went back to the Kitchen to lie down again.

Keith heard Kyren's foot steps around the ship and went into Uta's room, he saw him unconscious lying on his bed and smirked, he knew this guy would be easy to restrain as tired as he was. Keith wrapped Uta up in sea stone chains like he had done to Ken. Keith thought about any other people on the ship and knew there was still a gunslinger. He entered Kyren's office to see Wolfgang lying on the bed patched up. Keith sat down beside him and pushed the thought into Wolfgang's head releasing his tiredness. which would hopefully make him sleep, Keith then went to wrapped him up in some more sea stone chains he had in his barrel he'd been floating on.

As Keith had entered each room and restrained each crew member he had been careful enough to make sure no one saw him then remembered there was a mermaid aboard this ship too. Keith didn't want her to make a noise so he went to the deck and sat down leaning against the mast relaxing waiting to see who else would need restraining, he counted down all the people he'd restrained in his head then made sure he had the keys in his pocket which he did.

In Keith's mind so far he had managed

Wilfred-Disconnected
Ken-Restrained
Uta-Restrained
Wolfgang-Restrained
Delphi-Free
Deer-Free
Kyren-Sick but free

Keith didn't know of any other crew members and so did not care to go looking for them and left things as they were, he didn't think the new guy who was talking to Delphi was much of a threat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 2:42 pm

Annachie stopped rowing and turned and he found out that delphi still wanted him. annachie rowed back and climbed back upon the ship and he hugged delphi and said" i shall never leave you again " he hugged her and held her head in his chest and said "i hope you forgive me for everything i have done , please forgive me " he kissed her and picked her up upon his shoulders and made sure she was balanced and said "do you need me to do anything?"
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 5:41 pm

Delphi's eyes widened when he returned, tears still freely falling from her eyes. She nodded briefly to Kyren, murmuring "Thank you." before looking back to Annachie.
She returned the hug and kissed him back softly, her arms around his neck. "I forgive you. Please forgive me too..." Delph rested her head against his chest, calmed at the soft thud of her lover's heartbeat. "Stay with me, Annachie," she begged breathlessly. "Stay with me forever."
Delphi couldn't help but beam with joy as Annachie lifted her up on to her usual perch upon his shoulders. She stroked the skin of his face and the soft locks of his brown hair as she spoke, comforting him. "No, Annachie. You're back. That's all I need." She furrowed her brows. "Have you been hurt in any way during your training?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 6:45 pm

song for post = w ww.you tube.com /wat ch?v=L8x Inb9wmRI

annachie hugged Delphi the best he could with her on top of his shoulders and he said to delphi "you have done nothing wrong, i just ran away like always when i fear something i always run away. and i always fear that you are going to get hurt" he then said "i shall stay with you forever". he held delphi for a little more time before resting her in his arms and said "any work for me to do? no i havent been majorly hurt" as he placed delphi in his arm he stumbled and held around his stomach for a few moments before holding delphi properly again. his stomach had a huge gash on it very badly stitched together by himself. it was still a little open. down his back he had cuts on it and his shoulder was fractured many times. he then kissed delphi on the lips and put her back on his shoulders. the fractured one twitching slightly in pain.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 1:23 pm

Delphi noticed Annachie's pain and frowned, seeing the gash across his stomach. "Annachie, you're hurt badly, love," she stated softly, sliding down from his shoulders to her feet once more.
She exhaled, stooping to lift his shirt and to observe his wounds first-hand. Delphi lightly traced a finger over one of his cuts and then looked up at him, managing a gentle smile. "It's alright, sweetheart. You don't have to do any work. Just let me fix your injuries up a little..."
She took his hand and guided him back to the privacy of her room, having him sit down on the bed as she examined him. She deftly unbuttoned his shirt and helped him take it off, blushing a little as she did so.

"So where were you, this whole time?" Delphi asked quietly, priming a needle and then giving Annachie a vial of some clear, sweet-smelling substance to drink. "Were you on an island?...Ah, the liquid is just some pain-killing tonic."
Once she was satisfied that he had drunk it, Delphi began to stitch up Annachie's stomach wound again, also stitching up some of the deeper cuts on his back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 2:43 pm

Annachie drank the pain killing tonic after he was led to delphis rom he watched in marvel of how fast she could work. he then said to her "i was at genji island it is a mining island with very little flat land it is mostly mountains." he said nothing more about it or what he did there because he didnt think delphi would want to know and how he got injured he didnt think delphi wanted to know either. he asked "anything knew on board that i should know about?" he asked passing delphi more thread to stitch up with .
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 6:43 pm

Delphi continued to work swiftly, keeping her stitches neat and quick before moving to examine Annachie's shoulder. "Ah, Genji Island...I think I've heard of that place. That is, I think the Sea Sirens- my old crew- once docked there. Though I can't say that I've been ashore there. I tend to stay away from places without large bodies of water..." She felt the fracture and started to guide the bones back into place, tying a tight bandage around the area to hold them there whilst they healed. "I'm half-mermaid after all. If I'm away from the water too long, I start to feel ill..."

She smiled, taking the string from him. "Thank you, love. New on board?"
Delphi thought carefully for a moment before continuing, delicately stitching Annachie's remaining gashes until they were concealed by skin once more. "Well, truthfully, I've spent a lot of time in my room since you left." A flicker of shame came into Delphi's eyes. "So truthfully, I wouldn't know...but there was something unsettling that happened earlier. I couldn't stop thinking about devil fruits. And then I ended up treating Kyren for having eaten a rotten devil fruit..."
Back to top Go down
Wrath

Wrath

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 10:55 pm

Uta opened his eyes a little bit. He was coming to a little bit but was just feeling exhausted. He was resting peacefully and yet felt strangely constricted. Still in a dreamy state, Uta tried to move his legs around a little. He felt like he couldn't move his legs as if...

Uta's eyes were wide open now. He shook his body around a little. It made a metallic rattling sound. His arms and legs wouldn't obey him. Oh please don't be... He got into a half- sitting up position because that was all he was allowed to do. He looked at himself. F*!!!! A seastone chain was wrapped around the length of his body. Being a DF user, he was completely at its mercy. Uta tried to yell but he was still too weak. Because of the cumbersomeness of the chains, Uta couldn't even roll of of his bed. So he just lied there and closed his eyes again...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed)
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next