One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed)

Go down 
+3
LoreleiMaiden
Redex 1000
Wrath
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage

Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 7:33 am

Kyren & Trake

With blood splattered over the walls and the floor from both Trake and Kyren anyone could tell these guys were in pain and must've been through allot. Kyren looked over at Trake who was in pain and knelt down beside him. He opened up his satchel and dug into it searching around inside it.

"Right Trake I want you to stay still, I'm going to remove the bullets."
Kyren pulled out some cottons buds and some forceps and started quickly soaking up the blood from each of Trake's wounds. Kyren then disposed of the cotton buds and began removing the bullets and threw them aside, he then bandaged up the wounds firmly.
"Right Trake don't do anything too strenuous for a while you need time to heal."

Kyren then noticed Trake's leg and dug back into his satchel for another cotton bud to soak up the blood, as the blood was soaked up he then placed bandaging over it and felt his shoulder stinging.

Kyren's stab wound was stinging beyond belief and he would need to clean out the wound and bandage it up but didn't want to do such a thing here, he didn't want to ask Trake to do it since he was in bad enough shape as it was and he didn't think he would be able to keep his hand stable.

Kyren knew he couldn't carry on in this condition and used some cotton buds to soak up all of the blood on his stomach wound then on his shoulder. He then applied some disinfectant, he gritted his teeth through the pain, it burnt and stung like mad, but he tried keeping quiet not to cause Trake to tense his muscles due to his screaming. He was in such pain due to the wound and the disinfectant working away on him.

He grabbed a roll of bandages from his satchel and quickly wrapped them around his waist covering up his wound and around his torso. He knew it wasn't the best thing to do but there was nothing else he could do. Kyren placed all of his medical supplies back into his satchel and picked up his scalpels then helped Trake to his feet.

"You've got some skills Trake but I think you might need some training, I'd also like to thank you for helping me rescue my crew and taking down the griffin. Although from no on I think you should take it easy we can't be that far from my other 2 crew mates now."

Kyren walked to the end of the corridor keeping an eye open looking in the cells on either side, hoping Trake was following along behind him as he got to the end of the corridor Kyren looked at Lieutenant Gin and smirked.

"So your the man whose going to stop me from freeing Deer and Uta I'm guessing? Nice to meet you, I assume you've been expecting me which is why you set up such a fantastic welcoming party. I'm Kyren Antler Captain of the Clockwork Pirates and as you know I've come to collect my Navigator and Musician." Kyren offered a hand to Lieutenant Gin smiling knowing that this man was probably down here due to him being such a powerful guy but whatever this guy could do to him didn't intimidate Kyren.
He was ready for anything this man could throw at him.
Back to top Go down
Wrath

Wrath

Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 8:31 am

"So you are the man who is causing this island so much trouble."

Lieutenant Gin stood up. He was about 6feet 10inches tall. His golden blonde hair was cut short in a military hairstyle. The marine cape which had covered his body was removed.

Gin wore no shirt but had standard blue marine pants on. His abdomen was muscular and pronounced but lacked any wounds of any sort. On Gin's hands were golden gauntlets that covered both of his arms to his elbows. On his legs were golden greaves that moved up to his knees.

In Gin's right hand he held DAIKINSO, the great golden spear, perpendicular to the ground. The shaft was 10 feet long and two inches thick. At the top of the spear was a golden blade that was a foot long and and also two inches wide throughout until it came to a sharp point at the tip.

"I will praise you for making it this far. A no-name rookie breaking into a marine prison is nearly unheard of. But I wonder... will you be able to make it back out alive?"

Gin lifted his spear up a few inches from the ground and struck it back down again. A great thud echoed throughout level three of the prison. The prisoners in the cells at the beginning of the level heard it. The guards dealing with Ken heard it.

"Kyren Antler, my name is Lietenant "Golden Gate" Gin of the marine's tenth fleet first division unit. You may want to bring your friends over because I will be your final opponent."

Gin picked up his spear in both hands and pointed it directly at Kyren's chest. He did not even care to notice the handshake. Gin thrusted his spear forward at such a great speed that a small gust formed when he did so. The spear was aimed directly at the center of Kyren's chest.
Back to top Go down
Lone

Lone

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 8:42 am

Trake accepted the treatment quietly and softly thanked Kyren as he walked away. Trake sat there, staring at the floor laughing, yet no sound came from his mouth.
"...I'd also like to thank you for helping me rescue my crew and taking down the griffin..."
He was finally a use to someone. He stumbled his way to his feet, grabbing a rifle on the way up.
He could see Kyren talking to a marine at the end of the corridor. Trake backed up into an empty empty cell and waited.
"If Kyren doesn't walk out of there alive, neither shall any marine," whispered Trake to himself as he cocked the rifle. He put his back against the wall and waited.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 9:02 am

Kyren saw the large golden hair Marine and didn't feel in the slightest intimidated by him if anything he only felt a twinge in his shoulder as he looked at Gin who thrusted his spear towards Kyren.

This giant spear would be a difficult weapon to use so quickly and Kyren knew it the bigger the weapon and person the slower their movements would be due to air resistance but only a small bit. As the spear sped towards his chest Kyren didn't want to have to move but knew it was that or prepare for pain.

Kyren knew his scalpels where no where near strong enough to stop the spear, he ducked and lunged underneath the spear towards Gin trying to use his,Slice 'n' Dice technique. Kyren wanted to get rid of Gin quickly so he could free Deer and Uta and get out of here as quickly as he could. As Kyren used his Slice 'n' Dice technique he felt his shoulder bleeding and stinging a little bit but it didn't make his attack any weaker. Hopefully this attack would hollow out his body if it hit.
Back to top Go down
Wrath

Wrath

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 9:12 am

Unbeknownst to Kyren, Gin could move flawlessly with his spear as if it were an extension of his body. When Kyren ducked under the blade, Gin pushed it downward with his right hand so the butt of the shaft dragged on the floor. the spear deflected all of Kyren's strikes with ease.

Gin then pulled with his left hand and pushed with his right hand. This spun the spear vertically back toward him while the butt of the shaft pushed Kyren back to the entrance of the hallway.

"I hope you are not underestimating me, Kyren. I'm nothing like the guards you fought on your way down. Look at me! Look at my chest! See how there are no scars? That is because my defense is absolute! You can't dream of touching me!"

Gin began to raise his spear and spin it in the air at whirlwind speeds. He got several rotations in but once he had it completely horizontal over his head, the spear struck the wall and was stopped.

"Damn it..."

The hallway was not wide enough for Gin to hold his spear perpendicular to the walls. He would have to refrain from using any attacks that required him to do so. Instead, Gin took his spear in both hands again, pointed it at Kyren, and began to charge with another thrust to his chest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 9:32 am

Kyren saw the butt of this spear coming at him and as his attack was deflected he smirked at Gin realising as he said, he wasn't like the guards in the rest of this prison. Kyren liked it a challenge, he could feel he was getting pushed back by the shaft of the spear and stopped slicing away.

As Gin raised his spear up and tried to spin his spear only to have it get stuck Kyren laughed and spun his scalpels in his hands. Looking at the guy's chest he was right it was pretty clean from any scars. Kyren knew his own body wasn't and saw the spear thrusted at himself again.

"I don't care if your body isn't scared yet, I'm not aiming for your chest." Kyren leapt up and landed on the spear's staff which had been thrusted towards him and stabbed both his scalpels down aiming for Gin's wrists. As his scalpels came crashing down he figured Gin would stop him and kicked his right barefoot towards Gin's face hoping to land a strong hard kick.
Back to top Go down
Wrath

Wrath

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 9:44 am

Gin may have been wearing gauntlets but that didn't mean his arms were completely covered. The underside of his arm was still susceptible to attacks and needed to be guarded carefully. Gin let go of the spear with both hands and caught it with the top of his feet. Gin lifted his forearms up to block the scalpels. They did not even puncture his golden gauntlets.

Gin did not bother to block Kyren's kick. Instead, he headbutted Kyren's foot as it came down. The fact that Kyren had no shoes on greatly lessened its impact and Gin got away with only a small bruise on his forehead.

With Kyren still in the air, Gin kicked upward with his feet. He wasn't trying to land a kick on Kyren. The kick brought his spear from his feet to about eye level. Gin grabbed his spear with his right hand and performed a backward spin that would end with Gin bringing the shaft of his spear down upon Kyren who was still in the air.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 9:54 am

Seeing his scalpel do no damage to the gauntlet Kyren was disappointed when he saw Gin headbutt his foot he noticed his forehead bruising slightly. Kyren who had been on the staff of the spear saw if fall to Gin's feet then rise as it was kicked back up.

Kyren saw Gin execute an attack bringing the spear back down on to him Kyren knew this could end him. As he hit the ground and landed roughly on his back Kyren looked up at the spear and rolled to the left whilst rising hit foot up to kick Gin in the genitals. He hoped his kick would land and cause some pain. Kyren really didn't want any of this man's attacks to land, whilst on the ground and on his side Kyren quickly and used his, Scalpel Stick throwing both scalpels at Gin's neck hoping they would stick into his neck. Kyren didn't make a big deal about these attacks so hopefully the blades would barely be seen among the crashing down of Gin's spear.

In his mind he came up with an idea on how to take down this large Marine, he just hoped it worked when he tried it.
Back to top Go down
Redex 1000

Redex 1000

Location : At a place not far from here... Here being right behind you.

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 11:14 am

ken was in the air when the marines lined up, and the force of his jump would keep him going. seeing their attempt of victory ken only had one shot, and he hoped he wouldnt have to do this. blocking the two diagnol strikes he let knocked both soilders back and let go of his own. throwing both hands above him he yelled "testu haji!" hardening his hands and blocked the sword with his hands, throwing it back up to the marine. whie he knocked it back he threw a kick to his opponents head to knock him out. picking up one sword he used the handel to knock out his opponents quickly, a hit to the head would knock them out.

sighing he sadly sat down and took a breather, that display of taking down the marines took more energy than he thought he had put into it. after a few second he picked up his barrowed swords and realized the entire squabble at made them dull, they looked like they would break after the first block. throwing them down he realized for the first time he was starving. walking down the archway he picked up another sword from the fallen marines and threw it over his shoulder. hearing the sounds of battle he started walking a bit faster, but he wouldnt be able to fight as well, for thirst began to set in.
Back to top Go down
Wrath

Wrath

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 12:38 pm

"Insolent..."

Gin twisted his body and kicked Kyren's legs out of the way.

"...Little..."

Gin brought his spear back to his body and held it with his hands at neck level, blocking the scalpels.

"...Fool!"

Gin lifted his spear over his head and let his hands slide down the shaft until he was holding the very end of it. The spear was now at full extension and Gin held it do perform one of his most destructive attacks. He would swing it vertically over his head and bring it down on Kyren to try and crush him. As the spear reached the apex of its arch, it once again was disrupted by the limitations of space. The halls were not wide enough for Daikinso and the ceiling was not high enough to allow it to reach its maximum length.

Instead, Gin released his grip on Daikinso and let his hands slide up it. Once he reached a good length of about six feet, Gin began to bash the ground where Kyren was with the butt of the shaft.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 4:17 pm

Seeing the blow come down to attack him Kyren rolled from side to side avoiding the blows till the ground began to break up due to the force from Gin.

In the midst of all the bashing into the ground Kyren wasn't going to let himself get further injured as his scalpels fell to the floor and the ground was smashed to pieces and dust rose. As dust rose obscuring the vision of Kyren he crawled through Gin's legs grabbing his scalpels on the way through and stood up behind him. He tried slicing down Gin's back quickly and cutting deep along his spine trying to pop the platelets in his spine.

This would injure him and cause him to stop trying to dig at him with that bloody spear. Kyren knew this guy would probably notice him the second he got behind him but didn't care as long as he cut this guy up.
Back to top Go down
Wrath

Wrath

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 4:38 pm

Gin kept pounding until the dust rose. He never expected Kyren to appear behind him and by the time he did, it was too late.

The second the first scalpel dug into his spine, Gin realized what had happened. Reacting quickly, Gin held onto his spear tightly with his left hand and spun around to hit Kyren with the spear's shaft.

Gin couldn't believe it. Kyren had managed to strike him and even worse... Gin could not move his right arm. Kyren's attack worked though not in the way he expected. Somehow he managed to damage the nerves that controlled Gin's right arm.

However, Gin found a certain hint of luck in this misfortune: Kyren was now standing between Gin and the iron door. He didn't care whether or not he hit Kyren when he spun. Gin pressed a button on his spear that deactivated a locking mechanism. The bottom foot of the shaft separated from the rest of the spear, revealing the shaft to actually be a sheath for a hidden blade. The spear dropped to the ground and in Gin's left hand was a katana with a blade that was 3 feet long. Gin rushed at Kyren to finish him off with a diagonal slash across his chest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 5:18 pm

Kyren was happy to see his blade landed in Gin's back and even happier to have injured the man. But when turned around the spear came his way and Kyren ducked to avoid the strike of this giants spear, he wondered why he wasn't holding the spear with his other hand to make this attack stronger but figured he must've sliced an nerve rendering his right arm useless.

As Kyren saw the spear drop to the floor and Gin rush at him with a 3 foot katana Kyren quickly holstered his scalpels and dived down to the spear on the ground. The spear was heavy and weighed a ton but as Gin slashed diagonally and missed Kyren his swing seemed to carry on downwards to where Kyren was. He looked up and pushed the spear up to block the katana which came down at him.
Back to top Go down
Wrath

Wrath

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 5:29 pm

Gin kept pressing down on Kyren for a few more seconds trying to drain his strength. He then lifted his sword and kicked the spear out of Kyren's hands. The spear landed behind them at the entrance to the hallway.

With Kyren on the ground, Gin stepped on Kyren's left leg with his left foot. He wanted to immobilize him to try to make his attack work. With all of his remaining strength, Gin thrust his sword downward at Kyren's neck, emitting a great cry as he did so.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 5:54 pm

Kyren saw the spear kicked out of his hands and realised there was no way to grab it, it was too far away. Kyren tried desperately to reach for it but the same result he couldn't reach the spear and a katana was heading for his neck at great speed. Kyren looked up and could feel the weight of this large men pressing down on his left leg it hurt but not as much as this katana would if the attack landed. As the katana rushed down to greet him Kyren thought about all the people he would be leaving behind if he died and the kindness of people who had helped him get this far, Molly, Victor Mina and Trake all strangers who were helping him out of kindness.

Kyren wasn't ready to die just yet as the katana came his way he rolled his torso to the right and mostly out of the way of the blade which dug into the ground. Then rolling back to learn against the katana blade he kicked his right foot up into Gin's testicles and removed his scalpels use a quick, Cross Slash on Gin's neck. Kyren tried slashing across his neck then back across it cutting deeper trying to cut his windpipe in two.

He could feel the blade was cold against his neck and he looked up at the golden haired man Gin to see if he had anything or even could say anything.
Back to top Go down
Wrath

Wrath

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 6:04 pm

Gin's strike missed and his katana was buried into the ground. It was too deep to be pulled out and as he tried, Kyren struck at his neck repeatedly.

Gin opened his mouth to yell but only blood came out. Gin spat blood on the wall and his body began to slump. Still holding on to his katana, Gin began to fall to the side opposite of Kyren. He landed on his back and let go of his katana. Blood leaked from his neck and trickled down his cheek. He wanted to say something but couldn't.

In his last moments, Gin turned his head to look Kyren in the eyes. He then averted his eyes and lifted his left arm to point at the iron door for a few seconds. Sure that Kyren saw him point, Gin then pointed to a seemingly normal spot on the opposite wall. Coughing up more blood, Gin then made a strange motion with his hand that seemed as if he was turning an invisible key.

Gin's hand dropped to the ground and everything went silent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 7:30 pm

Kyren felt blood trivkle down on to him and quickly moved away from Gin's body which fell slumped against the wall he smiled then wiped the blood from his face and placed his scalpels in his holsters. He took a moment to take a breath then looked at Gin and walked up to his corpse, he closed his eyes then muttered, "I'm sorry it came to this, but you stood in between myself and my crew." He searched through his pockets where he found a key and pulled it out.

Kyren placed the key in the lock to the large iron door and instead of opening like a vault door it lifted up. Kyren called back, "Trake Ken we're in" Kyren didn't know if they'd follow but walked on into the room which for a change had no guards in.

There were only about 17 cells which were 50% sea stone and Kyren could easily scan them all ass they were all lined up against the back wall in 3 rows of 5 Kyren looked in the 1st 5 cells and saw no one he knew, as for the 2nd row that's where he saw him.
Deer was sitting in a cell looking upset, Kyren approached the cell and realised these cells had large bulking locks on them.

Kyren didn't know if this key he opened the large door with would work on these locks and tried it.
No luck.

Kyren looked around and realised there was nothing here he could use to unlock these cells. he sighed and tried thinking of any possible way to free them till he noticed how small his scalpels were by comparison to the locks and slid it in to the lock trying to lock pick it.

Success the lock fell from the cell and Kyren pulled the door open freeing Deer. "Great to see you again Deer, I just need to find and free Uta then we can escape this place." Kyren then climbed up on top of the cell and looked at the next 5 cells. He jumped down on the other side in front of Uta's cell and nodded smiling to him.
"Don't worry Uta I'll have you out in a minute." Kyren began lock picking the locks with his scalpels working as quickly as he could.
Click.

The lock fell to the ground with a loud bang and Kyren pulled the door open smiling at Uta.

"Good to see you again buddy, hope you guys didn't lose faith in your captain." Kyren then signalled to Uta follow me and walked back to Deer.
"Well come then guys, lets get going, its time to break out of here."
Back to top Go down
Wrath

Wrath

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 7:42 pm

Uta yawned softly. He was taking a nap when Kyren opened the iron door opened. Even more so he was surprised to see Kyren standing outside his cell.

"You weren't gone for too long. It is pretty hard to sleep in a cage, though."

Once his cuffs were removed, Uta felt his wrists. His left arm was still sprained from the fight on the marine ship and being locked up did not help much. Uta stood up and followed Kyren to where Deer was.

"So that's where you were." he said jokingly.

Back on the ground, Uta took a look out the door. A seemingly formidable marine lied there against the wall. Uta got closer and saw that it was the same Lieutenant Gin who had questioned him earlier.

"You do this yourself, Kyren?"

Uta walked to the end of the hall and looked down the two paths. He saw Ken down one hallway but in the other stood a man with a rifle who Uta had never seen before.
Back to top Go down
Redex 1000

Redex 1000

Location : At a place not far from here... Here being right behind you.

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 8:14 pm

deer gave a smile and said "thanks good to se you to." to kyren when he was freed. happy to escape his second prison he rechecked all his automotions while his captain went to find uta. when his friend was unlocked he chuckled at his joke and exited the hallway of seastone cells. seeing gin he looked at kyren and checked the marine for anything useful. stepping back he looked to the two hallways and saw a strange man in one, and ken in the other.

breathing out ken continued walking towards the end of the hall he saw his friends at the end. "hey!" he yelled as he began to ran towards the end of the hallway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 9:37 pm

Kyren was happy to see his crew mates happy to be free and followed them to the corridor, when Uta asked if he was responsible for the golden man blocking the door Kyren nodded to Uta. "Yea he was a pretty strong guy." Kyren made his way outside and nodded to Ken then called out, "Trake Ken lets go, its time to break back out and get to the Time Goes.

Trake looked around the corner with his rifle and aimed it at the people who appeared Kyren saw Trake aiming and called out, "Trake lower the gun these are my crew mates. Deer, Uta meet Trake. He's a prisoner who helped me get down here."
Trake waved at the guns still clinging to the rifle.

"Right guys lets head on up then." Kyren led the way back up to level 2 hoping the griffin wouldn't be awake and that escaping would be easy enough. As Kyren reached the top of the stairs he looked out to see the griffin still as it was when they left it. Kyren walked out into the open hoping Deer, Ken, Trake and Uta were still following. Trake followed behind Kyren still holding the rifle all bandaged up. Kyren had bled a little during the fight and his blood along with Gin's was splattered over the bandages.

As Kyren reached the centre of the 2nd level he turned to look at his crew who he'd freed and announced, "Right guys as soon as we get outside we're going to head straight for the docks where the Time Goes is docked. We will be joined by 3 other people a girl with white hair in a yellow sun dress, a muscular tanned woman with a hammer and an albino guy wearing a coat. None of you stare or question them when we're aboard ok, they may be our new crew mates. As for now they are friends who were kind enough to help me break in here."
Back to top Go down
Wrath

Wrath

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 9:52 pm

Uta took a quick glance at the griffin. Obviously their captain was not to be underestimated either.

"Well Kyren, if you've accepted them already then I will have to agree with your decision."

Uta looked forward to having new crew members. It meant that things would be more fun on the ship. For now, getting out of the jail was the task at hand.

Uta looked around the second level's walls and ceilings and noticed some Surveillance and Visual den-den mushis.

"Kyren, you are sure that you already cleared out all of the guards... right?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 7:57 am

Kyren, Ken, Deer, Trake & Uta

Kyren looked at Wrath happy that he was so accepting then looked at Ken and Deer hoping they too wouldn't have any problem with this.

Trake looked at Ken, Deer and Uta and blurted out, "Wow a talking deer. You have a talking deer in your crew?"

Kyren smiled then nodded, "Yea we do, he's our 2nd cyborg in the crew. Trake here helped me take down this griffin. And yea Uta I think I have taken them all down, I know there are probably allot of more of them around the place but as for now I think we're safe. We best head up to level 1."

As Kyren turned to lead his crew back up to level 1 so he could see Mina once again and make sure she was safe the air in front of him looked to be a little different, he didn't know why or what was going on.

A door opened in front of Kyren and out stepped a large man, 7 foot tall dark blue eyes pale white skin, steel toe capped black boots, grey formal trousers, long grey trench coat with the Lunakirk prison logo on the lapel. A black shirt underneath his coat long light brown hair which was all neatly combed back reaching down to the bottom of his neck, a dark brown chinstrap of facial hair, black leather gloves and to top it off a grey beret on his head with the Lunakirk prison logo on the front of it.

"The Clockwork Pirates I presume." boomed the voice of Warden Percy as he stepped out of the door and towered over Kyren and the rest.
"No not exactly we're a few members short, who the hell are you?" Kyren didn't flinch or even worry about this man he seemed to have a devil fruit, Kyren wasn't ready to deal with this man and would rather his crew dealt with him instead. Stepping back from the man and out of his reach Kyren clenched his scalpels tightly.

"How nice to meet you Kyren, I see you've freed Deer, Ken, Trake and Uta, you guys must be very proud of your captain and his determination." Percy waved his left hand then punched forward, Kyren lifted his scalpel and pointed it forward so the scalpel would dig into Percy's fist.

Percy's fist didn't hit the scalpel and instead vanished into a door he opened with his left hand. Percy's fist re-emerged behind Trake through another door and punched him smack bang in the back of the neck.
Taken by surprise Trake was knocked to the ground due to the strength of Percy's punch.

Percy then drew his fist back and laughed.
Trake got back to his feet angrily and threw a spring punch at Percy who punched back but due to his strength being much stronger than Trake's, the force of Percy's punch was sent back down Trake's body along his arm and knocked him back on to his back.

Kyren tried using Scalpel Stick on Percy but instead of his scalpel cutting the Warden Percy's clothes he caught it by the handle.
Kyren was stunned and gulped.

Percy punched Kyren's left shoulder with an open palm at such extreme speed that Kyren couldn't move fast enough to avoid the attack and had the top of his torso twisted around to face the backwards.
Confused and worried about what to do next Kyren let out a little scream as he looked down at his body in shock. Percy then landed another punch on Kyren's back and knocked Kyren to the ground with ease due to his confusion.

Kyren hit the ground trying to think how to get his body back to normal and how to fight against this Warden with his arms backwards.
Back to top Go down
Wrath

Wrath

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 4:46 pm

"Crap! Kyren! That man is the jail warden. And I think he's also a Devil Fruit user."

Uta ran to one of the fallen guards and stole his sword. His wakizashi was still on the ship so he had to borrow one.

Uta charged at the warden and used One-step slash. He launched himself forward at an explosive speed to perform a horizontal slash on the Warden's chest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 4:53 pm

Warden Percy looked at Uta slashing towards him and simply side stepped to the left avoiding his attack. Percy then stomped on the ground opening a door beneath Uta which opened up straight away beneath his feet making it impossible for him to leap away from it.

"Nice try Uta." Percy thrusted his left fist forward opening another door which is where Uta would be falling through, he launched his right fist forward at great speed hoping to hit an injure Uta as he fell through.
Back to top Go down
Wrath

Wrath

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed) - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 5:13 pm

With the door beneath him, Uta had to improvise. Uta took the sword and swung it down at the edge of the "door". The sword immediately broke in half but not before applying enough force to slow Uta enough to grab the edge and pull himself up. As he pulled his feet out, he watched the door as Percy's fist came through.

Uta couldn't tell exactly what Percy's power was. No matter what, Uta was still too weak to take him on alone. To buy his friends some time, Uta threw the sword that was broken in half straight at Percy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed) - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed)
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next