One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed)

Go down 
+3
LoreleiMaiden
Redex 1000
Wrath
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Wrath

Wrath

Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 8:46 am

Uta tried to move his arms around but they were still a little sore. "Sorry Kyren, you're going to have to wait on one." He looked around to see most of the crew now on the deck. "So captain, any idea which island we're headed towards?"
Back to top Go down

Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 8:54 am

Kyren remained still napping in the crows nest and said "Ok then Uta that will fine for now then and no I have no idea what island we're heading to next but I hope we find a cook, I'm growing tired of eating raw food as I'm sure the rest of you guys are too. You'll have to ask deer what the next island is we're headed for, although I was thinking to myself, that soon we should probably enter the Grandline soon as I hear there are many people there who are in need of help and doctors."
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 10:05 am

Delphi sat down, stretching her legs out under the sun. She frowned internally a little, noticing that her once light-brown skin had paled down a rather milky-tea colour from a lack of time spent out in the open air.
She nodded, opening her medical bag and starting to go through a few bags of herbs as she spoke- silently hoping that she wasn't bothering Wolfgang too much.
"Well, it's a rather lovely shirt," Delphi observed, looking towards Ken and Uta. "Yes, they are both very skilled fighters, I have to say..." She smiled gently to him. "Well, your gunslinging skills are the most impressive I've seen in a while, Wolfgang. Also, gunslinging can be a very versatile talent." She exhaled. "I don't fight very well at all. I can heal, of course, but I'm a very weak fighter." Delphi sighed. "I suppose I need to train myself up a little bit. Up until now, I've been relying on...someone to protect me." Her lips twitched into a faint smile. "That's rather pathetic, I suppose."

Internally, the half-mermaid was slapping herself across the face.
"Shut up. Shut up. Shut up, you stupid girl! Before you start thinking about Anna-...Ann-... him and start crying like a baby again! You're probably irritating poor Wolfgang..."
She took a sprig of roserade herb from her pouch and started to examine it- hastily trying to occupy her mind, coughing.
"Sorry, you're trying to sleep and I'm bothering you."
Back to top Go down
Redex 1000

Redex 1000

Location : At a place not far from here... Here being right behind you.

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 10:40 am

half grinning at uta's response he saw in his eye a glimmer of a feeling he new all to well about. uta wanted to become a better swordsman, judging from what he saw he felt uta's wanting to become better rivald his own. 'you can try uta,' ken thought as his crew mate walked past him and over to the captain. 'but i can garuntee you that ill be training just as hard, if not harder.' sighing he made a mental note too train even harder and decided to take a rest, watching the clouds he suddenly got a strange feeling. ignoring it he walked to his room and layed on his bed.

deer had a found a kind of interest in the devilfruits later that day. walked over to the barrel and made a quick scan over all of them, picking out which one to take. idealizing one that looked faintly like a pear he picked it up and headed to his room. cracking his knuckles he walked too his room examining every side of the fruit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 10:56 am

Keith was sitting in his room feeling slightly drained, he wondered to the kitchen to get some food and took a large steak with him to his room where he chomped through it happily. Once he finished it he then decided it was time to try and tempt another crew member. He user his astral projection again and this time used a strong tug in Wolfgang's mind, Delpi's and Ken's he wasn't ready to give up on each of them. Keith was a talented fighter and knew that once he got the non-devil fruit users out of the way he would hurt easily be able to handle the rest of them, the only two who would be a problem where the deer and robot, he used almost all of his strength on putting the thoughts into their heads, it caused him to pass out after planting the tug in their minds. He woke up a few minutes later and wasn't ready to give up yet so he began working on scanning the rest of the crew's minds.

Kyren woke up because of a few birds flying near by and he climbed out of the crows nest and slid down the mast. He walked around looking for deer, he found him in his room examining a fruit. Kyren asked him "Hey deer what are you doing?"
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 1:42 pm

Delphi's mind was swamped by her own feelings of heartbreak, betrayal and also self-loathing as she looked down at the herb between her fingertips.
Suddenly though, as if someone had flipped a switch in her head, the herb between her fingertips started to look a lot more interesting that it usually did.

Herbs. Hm. They make good medicine. They're also a food source...hmm, food. Maybe she was hungry? She hadn't had any breakfast.
Herbs made a good garnish. They were vegetables at core...hm, vegetables...she could go for something sweeter in taste...maybe some fruit?

That's when the thought hit her.
Devil Fruits.
What if she ate a devil fruit? Would that improve her fighting abilities? Maybe then if she was stronger, she wouldn't feel like she still needed Annachie. Maybe her new powers would make her feel better about herself...

Suddenly the sound of waves rushing beneath the ship brought Delphi back to her senses. "I'm half-mermaid," she told herself silently. "A devil fruit would render me unable to swim...a mermaid who can't swim is more useless than a pirate that can't fight..."
Delphi shuddered, suddenly feeling a little frightened.
How on earth had those thoughts gotten into her head?

Back to top Go down
Wrath

Wrath

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 2:34 pm

Uta took a look at his crewmates. Everyone seemed to be acting a bit strange today. It all started when Keith got on board the ship. The man was still shrouded with mystery. Even worse, trying to guess what powers Keith got from that DF irritated Uta. Uta decided to retrace his facts a little. Keith was brought onto the ship. Kyren put the barrel in his office and led Keith to a spare room.

Uta looked over the edge of the boat toward the sea, making a general guess where they had found Keith. "Those marines should be in a frenzy by now... where are they...?"
Back to top Go down
Redex 1000

Redex 1000

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 3:26 pm

hearing the voice of his captain he turned around too the face of kyren. still holding the fruit in his hands he said in a robotic tone, still looking at it. looking back up he said "oh nothing captain." quickly looking back at the devilfuit he said "just looking it over is all." placing it on the table he looked back and continued these fruits are strange kyren. ive heard many a tale about these fruits but..." going back to the devilfruit he took out a stand and placed it on it, scanning it over and over. "i cant comprehend what makes them work." scrathing the side of his neck he asked "what brings you here?"

ken suddenly got up and walked to his door. he wanted to take look at the devilfuirt for some reason. it felt like another part of him was trying to get him to eat one. another side was against it, he couldn't, he had promised hid grandfather that he would become strong on his own power. he had learned that while the power of a devilfruit was great, its drawbacks were almost just as bad. but the other side of his mind was becoming more eargent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 6:15 pm

Kyren looked at deer examining the devil fruit and said "I was going to ask you if you knew which island we're heading towards, but you seem busy looking at this devil fruit." Kyren felt a strong force in his head tell him to eat this fruit and Kyren shook his head then stumbled back against the other wall, he stood up shaking his head as he could feel his temples pulsing. He stood up then held his head for a little bit. Then he felt fine again, he walked to his office and sat down at the desk holding his head. He wasn't sure what this was and looked at the barrel of devil fruits.

Keith left his room and walked down the corridor, he saw the deer examining the devil fruit and snatched it away quickly then said "What are you doing?" Keith walked into Kyren's office and placed the devil fruit back in the barrel. Then he looked at Kyren and asked "Everything ok?" Kyren nodded then looked at Keith.
Keith used his genetic powers to read his mind and saw he was thinking about eating a devil fruit. Keith smiled then said "Well I hope your feeling ok." Keith left the office and walked out on to the main deck where he saw the robot steering. Keith looked off into the distance where he could see a marine ship, he pulled out some binoculars and saw it was heading there way, he gulped then climbed up to the crow's nest where he focused harder and put a strong tug into Delphi's, Wolfgang's, Kyren's, and Ken's minds. He fell unconscious for the next 7 minutes as he had put a pretty powerful tug in their minds. He knew that at least one of these people would try to eat a devil fruit but the question was which one.

Kyren stood up and walked over to the fruits, he picked one up and sniffed at it, the smell floated in and out of his nostrils he opened wide to take a bite, then stopped and put it back. He wanted to try one but knew it would drastically change his life, he placed the lid back on then put a padlock on it. Kyren sat back down rubbing his head as it hurt.
Back to top Go down
Wrath

Wrath

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 8:18 pm

Uta was sure by now that something was definitely wrong with the crew. Uta saw how Keith was moving about the ship. Keith looked out into the distance and proceeded to climb up into the crow's nest. There, he disappeared. Uta looked in the same direction that Keith just did. There was, without a doubt, a marine ship headed toward the Time Goes. It was almost a blatent offense that Keith wouldn't tell anyone about the impending threat. "Guys! We have a situation!"

(Elsewhere)
"This is the Marine tenth fleet second division ship. Requesting to be patched up with Lieutenant Gin."
"This is Lieutenant Gin. Second division, what is your status?"
"We are currently trailing a rogue ship. It is presumably a pirate ship. Upon closer inspection, this is the same ship that was spotted at Foosha Village several days ago. They were reported to have caused a disturbance in the village as well as caused some property damage. According to a report from the marines stationed on the island, there are several wanted criminals on board the ship though there are two to be careful of. First is a fugitive, Wilfred "Clockwork bomber" of 1,700B. Second is a high class criminal, Uta "The Muse" of 19,000,000B. Both are considered to be very dangerous. There are also several small bounties on board the ship. Requesting permission to proceed with apprehension."
"Permission granted. Good luck to you all."
Back to top Go down
Redex 1000

Redex 1000

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 8:39 pm

ken suddenly grabbed the door handel. turning it he struggled over a few steps in the barrels direction. continuing in a sloppy manner he was halfway between where he knew the barrel was and his rom. so far he had made sure not too let a any noise escape his travels across the trip but the side of him that resisted had regained some control. about to take one more step he suddenlly felt light headed and then...

(flashback)
remembering back to his first year in training with his grandfather the scene wwas a dense forest. many tall trees surrounded a small hut that, while small, looked very decorative with a red roof and the size of about 2 rooms. many canldes and lanterns lighted the house and scared the animals away.the surrounding area around the house was of made up of many training dummies, tree stumps, and wights ranging in size. a younger ken ran outside the hut followed by a not-as-eager old man.

"so what are we learning today grandad?" the young ken asked with an eager look on his face. the old man sighed as he wished for a few more hours of sleep, but nonethless answered "heh kid, you've got spunk. ok lets see here... aha!" bringing out two chests from behind a tree he continued "okay, the right chest has all your swords in it." as he said this he gestured to said chest" and the left contains a devilfuirt of unimaginable power." finishing up he held up two keys. "okay, to start your training off your going too decide which one your going to open you have as much time as you need to decide."

the younger ken looked shocked at the test he waas given, but sighed and sat down in front of the two. after many hours of deep thought the child got up and walked to the old man and held out his hand. "i want my swords. if i cant have them whats the point of training to become a swordsman." smiling at kens response the grandfather walked over and unlocked both chests. throwing ken his weapons he looked at the other one, which was empty and said "good choice boy." ken, suddenly yelled "hey! whats up with the empty chest!?" he was answered when his grandfather said "thats the point of this test. a good swordsman doesnt need a curse to be the best. and for the empty chest well, thats the drawback of devilfruits. they sound like alot, but the drawbacks can easily be exploited to an opponents gain." amazed by his grandfathers words the young ken held his swords and shouted "right from now on im using my own power from now on!"
(end flashback)

ken shook his head and all of his eager ness for the devilfuit vanished. walking back to his room he layed down. almost instantly falling asleep. before he waswoken up by uta. runing to the deck he saw the marines and instantly put his hand on the sword on his back.
Back to top Go down
Doc Bearcoat

Doc Bearcoat

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 9:11 pm

Wolfgang sighed as he watched Delphi walk away, "Nice legs." He quietly muttered to himself before chuckling. She was a bit of a hot number, but Wolfgang instantly cleared his mind of that, she was a widow and that was that. Wolfgang went back to his lack-daisy relaxtio-

Relaxing ain't gonna get you any closer to beating me.

The Gunslinger jumped up quickly, that voice...Django. He wasn't one for surprise attacks, but that voice...maybe he was just imagining things. His mind was cloudy with thoughts on his old mentor, he then remembered overhearing something about Devil Fruits...Django, he could defeat him if he had a Devil Fruit. Not only that, he could liberate his family, he could devour those who opposed him, he could win the heart of any women he chose to...all of his dreams would falls upon him in an orderly fashion.

Wolfgang grinned as he stood, he needed to feast on a Devil Fruit and gain its powers, without the fruit he would be nothing...for ever. Then he looked into the horizon, at a Marine Ship that was slowly approaching. He grunted, running to the decks below to grabs his guns.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 8:42 am

As the Marine ship approached the odd looking pirate vessel the many marines prepared themselves for a fight arming themselves with guns swords and taking positions on the side of the ship ready to take aim on these criminals, and ready to arrest Wilfred otherwise know as the "Clockwork Bomber" and Uta "The Muse" All these battle preparations were made by command of Captain Bones other wise known as "Hell Hound" he was a large man who stood at the highest point of the marine ship and looked out over the sea watching the Time Goes as it happily sailed along unaware of what brute force which was heading its way.

Keith wanted to get these pirates weakened before the marines arrived as he was a bounty hunter he wanted to capture them hand them over to the marines and sail away with the pay for each crew member. Keith had two small swords stashed away in the barrel he'd been floating on and a change of clothes at the bottom too. He climbed down from the crows nest and looked at the crew members out on the deck closely making a mental note of where their weapons were what they were skilled in and in Wilfred's case what he was made of. Keith was ready to attack these guys, he walked happily to Kyren's office where found him slumped on the desk and sweating he lifted his head and saw what had happened. Keith reached into the barrel and changed his clothing then removed his two swords which he spun around quickly before walking back out the door to the main deck. He smiled when he saw the crew members then held his swords in his hands tightly.

Feeling ill and feverish Kyren didn't want to die in his office he crawled out of his office and used the threshold to help him stand up and once he was on his feet he slowly walked along the corridor to the deck, where he last knew Delphi was as he walked there he saw Keith holding two swords and jumped on his back lazily. Keith felt Kyren land on his back and took a step forward letting Kyren dizzily fall to the floor. Keith looked down at him then back at the rest of the crew then at the marine ship which from looks was going to be here to soon for his plan to begin.

Kyren wheezed then tried calling out "Help" but it came out quietly and more like a croak.

Keith then called out "Come on everyone, there's a marine ship headed this way, we should get ready for a battle with it." Keith then looked at the rest of the crew hoping they would agree with him and get ready for a fight.

Wilfred looked at the marine ship and said "Oh my I think your right young man, it would be best if we were to do so and prepare ourselves for a fight." Wilfred stopped steering and lowered the anchor so they could easily battle against the Marines as they had no cannons and really needed some Wilfred realised if they continued moving those Marines would blow us to pieces with their cannons, so perhaps a hand to hand fight is what's best for the crew and ship.
Back to top Go down
Wrath

Wrath

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 9:28 am

Uta, seeing that Kyren wasn't feeling well, ran over to him to support him. "Captain, are you okay??" The situation had just become more dire. Fortunately, Wilfred had stopped the ship as to allow the marines to get closer. Obviously, there was no way that the crew would handle a cannon fight well. With Kyren out for the moment, Uta wanted to handle to situation as quickly as possible. He made a plan to, instead of fighting the marines directly, save his remaining energy to destroy the marine ship in one go with his DF. He would, however, need the rest of the crew to hold the fort until he was ready.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 7:29 pm

Delphi suddenly looked up, her heart pounding at Uta's declaration and sure enough, in the distance, a marine ship was quickly approaching the Time Goes- at a dangerously alarming rate.
She watched as Wilfred dropped the anchor and her stomach almost seemed to want to imitate the giant metal anchor- dropping as if it weighed a ton, too. Carnage would soon be quick to follow if the marines got any closer than they already were.

Delphi looked around for Kyren, remembering how vital it was for a captain to give orders during a situation of combat. Particularly in a situation like this when the impending vessel was most likely armed and ready to fire.
Her green eyes widened when she spotted Kyren- barely able to stand and being helped up by Uta.
She immediately ran over. "Captain Kyren! What's the matter?"
Though Delphi didn't quite need a verbal answer to that question.

He was clearly too weak to battle and as Delphi pressed her ear and hand to Kyren's chest, she was stunned at how erratic his breathing and heart-rate had suddenly become.
She slipped an arm around his waist. Her frame was small but hopefully, her strength could support him long enough to get him laying down on a bed, somewhere out of sight.
Delphi looked to Uta. "I'll take it from here, Mr Uta. You'll need to command the crew in battle whilst the captain is recovering..."
The emergancy situation had forced Delphi into full working-mode and immediately made her forget her previous bouts of sorrow. "You can send anyone who's badly injured down to me in my room or in an extreme emergancy, call me and I'll do my best to get to them..."

Delphi bowed her head to Uta respectfully. "Good luck. You're an excellent fighter- I'm certain that you'll have the upper hand in no time..."
With that, she wrapped an arm around the captain's torso and escorted Kyren to her room. It was one of the rooms down on the lower decks so it had less chance of being hit first in the event of an attack. It also had all of her medical supplies in it.
She got Kyren to lay down on the bed and checked his pulse again before placing a cold flannel on his forehead and immediately starting to grind up herbs on the bedside table. Her eyes flicked to Kyren between her workings. "Have you got any pains or aches anywhere?"

Back to top Go down
Wrath

Wrath

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 7:39 pm

"That you Delphi." Uta hadn't spoken to her in a while so he was glad that she was becoming more active again. He walked over to the edge with the rest of the crew. "Guys, Kyren is going to be out for a while. Don't worry though, I have a plan. We need to keep the marines on their ship at all cost. Remember, our goal is to stop them, not to exterminate. With that said, the plan is to destroy their ship. Sorry if I sound selfish but I need you guys to fight the marines while I stay behind. I want to use my DF powers to destroy the ship in one go but I need to charge my strength a little. Please give me a few minutes. When I am ready, I will call you guys. When you hear me, rush back to the ship as fast as possible. I'll take it from there." Uta looked around, hoping for signs of approval from his crew mates.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 8:06 pm

Now lying in bed Kyren was breathing heavier and heavier he found it difficult to talk and felt his throat becoming dryer and dryer, he said to Delphi as quickly as he could and clearly. "Delphi........its......... the fruit.......don't.......eat.........fruit." Kyren hated the fact that he was out of action for this battle but knew that he was in no condition after eating that rotten devil fruit.

Keith nodded at Uta then began swinging his small swords around and round one in each hand his thin black robes with a red line followed by a white line which followed around the edges was perfectly clinging to his body and Keith's sword swinging was only getting quicker and quicker.

Wilfred nodded to Uta and leapt down to the deck behind him then said "Uta its a good idea but I think we may have a problem, I think that marine ship is one which has sea stone in its materials. If that is the situation then what are we going to do?" Wilfred looked at Uta for an answer which he knew he couldn't come up with.

Keith shook his head then smiled then stepped on to the edge of the ship of launched two powerful air slashing projectiles at the Marine ship, each projectile left a deep slash in the side but didn't stop the ship from getting closer.

As the ship got closer Wilfred began to realise that this ship was much bigger than previously thought, it was about 3 times the size of the Time Goes and Wilfred found it hard to speak.

Captain "Hellhound" Bones stood tall at the top of the ship looking down at the Time Goes he saw the two air projectiles hit his ship and shouted in a loud booming voice "FIRE!" the marines all began firing quickly towards the crew. Captain Bones dropped from his high up perch down to the main deck of his ship which was the height of the Time Goes mast, as he collided with the ground it broke a little bit beneath his feet. Captain Bones watched as his men all fired precisely at the to men mainly who had bounties. Captain felt weak due to the sea stone in the deck but did his best not to show it.

Wilfred could feel the bullets hitting him and bouncing off it was one of the only times he was ever grateful for being involved in the incident, he could happily just stand there and take all of these bullets and it wouldn't bother him at all. Wilfred then turned up the volume control on his neck and shouted "Bullets will do me no harm!"

Captain Bones heard this and decided to offer him a helping hand, Captain Bones placed a plain 100% wooden board beneath his feet and spawned a flame in his hand then launched it at Wilfred. while replying, "Hows this metal man?"

Wilfred saw the flame flying towards him and knew enough heat could crack the glass, but being so tall he couldn't avoid it very easily, Wilfred turned around quickly on his right foot and let the flames heat the cogs on his back, he felt the pain of the heat and then turned back around and knew he could use this heat against them.
Back to top Go down
Wrath

Wrath

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 8:32 pm

Before the ship arrived next to the Time Goes, Uta told Wilfred, "Don't worry Wilfred. If there is one thing I know about marine battle ships, only the hulls are lined with Sea Stone. Even so, as long as a DF user does not touch it directly, it wont have major effect, meaning the deck should be perfectly fine. Besides," Uta raised his hand to his eyes, staring at his palms, "Sea Stone isn't strong enough to stop my powers."

Uta recalled his experiences in his past, especially the first day he made enemies with the world government. He had wiped out an entire marine fort with his sword skills alone. With his DF power, Uta sunk three of the four battleships docked at the island (the last one he stole for himself and sank later). Uta believed in his power, as much as it was a curse on him.

"One more thing, Wilfred. Sea Stone is harder than diamond. If you're going to use bombs, you better go all out with them."

The moment the marines began shooting at the Time Goes, Uta yelled for everyone to move and also to wait for his signal. Uta ran to the main mast and hid behind it. As cowardly as it was, it was the safest place to hide from the rain of bullets. Uta closed his eyes and took deep breaths, hoping that none of his crew mates got hurt.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 8:08 pm

Delphi's eyes widened at the Captain's words.
Devil fruits? So there really were devil fruits aboard? Had their presence any connection with her random thoughts about eating them earlier? Or had it been someone else who had put those thoughts in her head?

The young doctor had no time to ponder this and she immediately went about checking Kyren's throat. It sounded dry as a desert and sure enough, when she checked it with a small mirror, the walls of his trachea looked sore and infected.
"It must be a toxin from the flesh of the fruit," Delphi noted, panicking a little as she fumbled with her glass vials. She had treated simple poisoning and throat infections before but never ones relating to devil fruits...even with her experience with Annachie's own powers. Even so, now was not the time for fretting and clumsiness, especially with a battle set to begin on the decks above.

Hastily, Delphi began to prepare a painkilling solution and a tonic to cure a throat infection- though she mixed it so that it was stronger than usual. Even if the two potions took effect and started to heal the Captain, it would still be a while before Kyren regained his strength.
"Here," Delphi told him softly, lifting his head and neck and helping him to swallow down the two formulas. "Please hang in there, Captain Kyren..."
She laid him back down upon the pillows and took his temperature with a thermometer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 5:13 pm

Kyren tried to say to Delphi, "Make..........me..................puke." Kyren could now tell the devil fruits were poisoned, he knew they tasted horrible but didn't think they were supposed to make you ill. Kyren could feel his organs shutting down as the poison in his system travelled around his body. He knew that if he threw it up it would be removed from his body and stop parts of his body shutting down. He knew it would leave a few small remains left in his body but he hoped his white blood cells would be strong enough to combat the poison.

Wilfred ran towards the ship and leapt at it quickly using the great strength in his legs as he flew towards it he spun his back to face the ship then began using his Cog Punch and as he came into contact with the ship the cogs on his back sliced through the lower decks of the the Marine ship. Wilfred managed to make a large hole in the ship but he knew that the ship was going to take allot more to sink. Wilfred poked his head out and raised his voice then called out to people aboard his ship "Can someone get my bombs from my room and throw them to me, their in a bag?!"

Keith spun his swords around incredibly quickly and launched two incredibly strong spinning swords air slashes at the Marine ship, a few of the Marines were hit by the slices and hurt, they were injured and Keith followed by leaping at the ship and stabbing his swords into the side of the ship then used them to climb up it. As he got up to the main deck Keith spun around quickly creating a spiralling slashing tornado which knocked many of the Marines over board.

Captain Bones "Hellhound" set his hands on fire and produced two large fire whips he them in a swooping fashion towards Keith who leapt into the air just dodging the attack. As he landed he saw Captain Bones get rid of the whips and launch two fire balls at him.

Kyren didn't like being out of action and looked at Delphi and said to her, "Delphi.......your........................ an important member............ of my crew.........I want you.........to.......feel.....comfortable aboard this ship."
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 6:56 pm

Delphi's eyes widened at his words and then the harsh reality of the situation hit her- the tonic wasn't purifying the toxin fast enough. She would, indeed, have to make Kyren vomit in order to get the remaining fragments out of his body before they were digested and absorbed into his blood-stream.
Quickly, Delphi nodded and put the thermometer aside, instead pulling a bucket out from under the bed and guiding Kyren into a sitting position so that he wouldn't choke on his own puke. The threat of asphyxia was dangerously high whilst he was this weak. The young doctor had started to prepare a simple salt water solution when she heard his words and her own stomach tightened a little. His words were genuinely touching and for once in a long time, Delphi felt somewhat wanted.
She swallowed. "Captain...I am comfortable aboard this ship. The crew have all been very supporting of me...but...I...I just miss Annachie and I feel so used and betrayed and lonely...I-" Delphi forcibly bit her own lip and shook her head. "Now isn't the time."

Hastily she pushed the salt water solution between Kyren's lips, letting it fall down his throat. "That will upset your stomach enough to make you sick...just lean over the bucket and gag as hard as you can..."
She put her hand on his back to steady him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 7:28 pm

Kyren smiled at Delphi as he heard what she had to say and felt his stomach become upset. He knew he was going to throw up soon and wanted to tell Delphi something before he did, he could feel his throat getting slightly better from her tonic and found it easier to talk. "Delphi, you don't need to worry about talking to me about this at a time like this. My crew's feelings are top priority. you are a fantastic doctor and one who I'm sure I will learn a few things from and as for Annachie, that argument you had was pretty serious but no matter what I think you were in the right. He doesn't realise that he's left behind not only a wonderful doctor or friend but also beautiful mermaid who will go far in life and love again and save many lives." Kyren could feel he was about to throw up and said to Delphi. "look away" Kyren threw up in the bucket a few times and slowly regained his colour. "I'm done, now, but thank you so much for all of your help Delphi and if it helps, I want you to know that your the kind of woman who is worth waking up for no matter what time of day, you are the kind of girl who everyone wants to be close to, you are the girl with a mind pretty like a cherry blossom and adorable features, your the girl with a unique mind body and soul which echoes through everyone's minds all the time. Delphi you are special and need never to ever feel lonely or betrayed as long as we're here for you and I promise you I will always be here for you and everyone else." Kyren smiled at Delphi as he began to feel better but still not great enough to fight yet.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 5:05 pm

(I'm sorry about the late post!)

Delphi felt tears come to her eyes at his words. No one had ever spoken to her with such words of kindness. Annachie had told her that she was beautiful before and had often showered her with compliments but even he had never said such sweet things to her.
She gave Kyren a shaky smile and complyingly looked away as he vomited before wiping his mouth with a cloth and taking the bucket away.
"Thank you so much...Capt-...Kyren," she said softly, using his real name for once. "You really are too kind for me. Very few captains care so deeply about their crews and you are so unique in that sense." She sniffed a little, wiping her tears away and went on. "It means a lot to me that you've said all this. You're very empathetic...you're a wonderful man and you're very strong. Perhaps later, when there's more time, you've given me the courage to talk about everything..." She exhaled, smiling and adjusting his sheets. " Clearly, you can see every side of a girl. Not just her appearance...Cassy is a lucky girl to have you."

Delphi's eyes flicked upward and she swallowed, anxious at the sounds of battle above but she looked back to Kyren, keeping a reassuring look on her face as not to upset their captain. "It's good that you're feeling better."
She poured him a glass of cold water and added some special tasteless powder to help restore his digestion. "Here, take this. It will make your stomach feel much better."
She held the glass to his lips, knowing that he was still rather weak.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 5:53 pm

(There's no need to worry about that Lore, I'm just happy your still part of the crew Smile )

Kyren smiled at Delphi as he saw her voice breaking and she told him he was too kind for her wiping a few tears away Kyren felt that he had helped Delphi open up and he was happy to have so. He could hear a battle outside raging on and wanted to get out there and help but could feel he was still too weak to fight properly. Kyren felt better now that he had thrown up though and could feel his body felt clear instead of clogged up. Kyren happily took the cup from Delphi and drank from it then replied to her.

"I want to thank you Delphi, your a great doctor and if it wasn't for you I don't think I would make it. I care for my crew because when I was younger I grew up as an orphan and we had to make the best of it, me and all of my adoptive brothers and sisters, we were a closely knitted family and would all do anything for each other, and ever since I left home, I've been looking for a crew who I was hoping would be more than just friends, I was hoping to be more like, a family. And about me and Cassy I'm not sure she even knows we're in a relationship, we "mated" as she called it because I said I liked her but other than that she kinda sleeps all day, although I guess that's to be expected from a cat." Kyren smiled at Delphi then laid his hand on her shoulder gently then said to her again. "You've helped me fight of death, now I'm going to promise you I will do whatever I can to make sure no one lays a finger on you and keep you safe." Kyren leant forward to hug Delphi hoping to comfort her despite how much he could feel his stomach aching.

(Meanwhile on deck of the Time Goes and the Marine ship)

Captain Bones "Hell Hound" stood watching Keith as he awaited to see what he would do to dodge his fireballs. Keith side stepped around the fire balls then swung his swords around in circles again violently as he got closer and closer to Captain Bones "Hell Hound" As Keith got closer Captain Bones let his mouth turn into a smirk as his hands heated up and he launched a wave of fire towards Keith. Keith used his swords as fans spinning them quicker. As the flames parted Captain Bones made a flame sword in his hands and awaited Keith as he came running closer to him. Keith swung his swords down at Captain Bones who quickly blocked the attack before jabbing his flaming sword at Keith and hitting him in the chest. Keith stumbled back patting the small flame which was burning on his top.

Captain Bones launched a number of large fire balls towards Keith hoping one would hit him then turned to the Time Goes and threw a few more fireballs down towards the crew members he could see aboard the deck. Captain Bones doubted these pirates could handle him and smirked then lit a cigar and placed it in his mouth. Keith lay on the floor with his chest burning and still clinging to his swords. Keith stood up and threw his swords at the Captain who put his hands up in the way of the swords and melted the swords when the hit his hands. Captain Bones then approached the slightly injured Keith with his wooden board and picked him up by the throat and began slowly heating his hand around his neck. Captain Bones then said to him in a dark seedy tone, "Who the hell are you and what do you think your doing going up against a Marine Captain?" Keith found it hard to speak as his throat was heating up but didn't want to give this Captain the satisfaction of his pain and held it in staring into the Captain's eyes with pure hatred.

Captain Bones began squeezing his throat tighter and smirked as he blew smoke into Keith's face, he then said "The longer you hold out, the more this is going to hurt." Keith felt his neck burning and his skin begin to ever so slightly melt but tried to hold the pain in. Captain Bones then turned to the Time Goes and called out, "Who the hell do you think you are? Bloody pirates! That's who you are, and as a Marine it is my duty to rid the world of you even if you don't have a bounty and I don't know who you guys are, isn't it better that I destroy you before you cause trouble and become a threat?! Of course it is, pirates are scum and don't deserve a place on this earth, they belong in hell burning in the eternal flames forever. I am simply doing god's work and the fact that I love slaughtering the lowest of the low, well it just makes my job easier." Captain Bones then smiled and threw a fire ball aimed at the Time Goes Pirate flag.
Back to top Go down
Wrath

Wrath

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 6:27 pm

"Disharmonious Barrier!" A small field of disturbed air appeared in front of the crow's nest on top of which the flag hung. The field dissipated the flames upon contact, leaving no trace of the fireball. There, in the crow's nest, was Uta. He had climbed up there as a better way of concealing himself from the marines as he regained his strength. The other upside to being up there was that if he jumped he would have more air time and land on the marine ship's deck. "Everyone! Back to the ship!" Uta was ready to attack, and he was going to make it as big a bang as possible. All he needed was for as many of his crew mates to return.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed)   Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Clockwork Pirates Chapter 3 Beware the Devil's fruits (This Thread is now closed)
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next