One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp)   chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 3:41 am

first things first I want to ask Kestrel one question. Kestrel when we gave you knives, you had the chance to kill us then go collect the bounty on my head. So why didn't you? Bartleby looked at Kestrel for a little waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp)   chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 4:05 am

Kestreal looked at Bartleby and said to him "I figured why bother trying when you have such a high bounty and I don't have one what makes me think I'd be able to take you down, also I didn't want to miss and hurt this beautiful lady. Plus you guys were going to let me go until she just offered me the chance to be part of the crew. So I guess that makes you and me friends now right" Kestrel smiled and offered a hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp)   chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 4:47 am

jade listened to bartleby and kestrel speak together but she didnt join in she sat in the performance area practicing her knots and shouted a few minutes later"Kestrel want to do some practice/training with us?" she then went upstairs and held bartleby by the hand as they went down to gether she then layedhim down on a steel table and started to tie him down after she had finished she flipped the table so bartleby was upright but not touching the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp)   chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 5:13 am

After shaking Kestrel's hand he was taken down to the performance area by Jade and tied to table. As he was tied down and lifted upright his back felt cold against the table and is chest hurt a little from his earlier attained wound but he ignored it and got to work undoing the knots. He started off undoing the knot with his right hand then once that hand was free he undone the rest and fell to the floor. He smiled at Jade and then realised Kestrel had been watching.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp)   chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 5:36 am

jade watched bartleby untie himself, she kindof hoped he wouldnt be able so she could tease him. she then said to kestrel "try this " she then raised a pole from the ground and chucked kestrel some torches she then said "climb to the top of this pole light the torches and then juggle them while balancing. she then waited for him to climb up she then started to pole dance but not stripe.she used the pole that kestrel stood upon and she was wearing one of her performance outfits this one was purple but the same as the other one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp)   chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 6:32 am

Kestrel climbed up the pole to the top and caught hold of the torches and light them on fire. Kestrel didn't stand up on top of the pole though he grabbed hold of it with one of his hands and held himself there as he juggled the torches with his other hand. To add excitement to it he then began to to press ups making the act harder by more interesting. Kestrel smiled as he looked down at Bartleby and Jade he could see Jade pole dancing below and lost focus for a split second but fell. Kestrel fell to the side and of the pole still hung on but still caught the torches and then slid down before he made any mistake because of Jade.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp)   chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 8:42 am

Showoff Bartleby saw Kestrel go to fall and was about to try and catch his even though he didn't think he'd be able to. Luckily Kestrel managed to hold on to the pole. Bartleby whispered into Jade's ear I would've preferred to have been the pole you were dancing on stead of letting you dance on that pole Bartleby helped Kestrel down slowly beginning to trust him but still staying a bit weary of him as he had tried to catch him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp)   chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 9:30 am

jade said to kestrel "what went wrong?" she continued dancing around the pole and said to bartleby "maybe if you are lucky i shall do it for you." she danced in a way to tease both kestrel and bartleby since they were close enough. she then climbed to the top of the pole and continued dancing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp)   chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 9:57 am

Kestrel stood next to Bartleby and they were both staring at Jade dancing and to be totally honest Kestrel couldn't blame him she was an attractive woman. Kestrel could see Jade's pants every now and then as some of outfit kept floating up wards. Kestrel liked the view but felt bad trying to steal another man's woman, but she did seem quite flirtatious or maybe he just misread the signals either way he couldn't lie to himself he would like some of her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp)   chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 10:06 am

Bartleby saw Kestrel looking at Jade and didn't like it, he also wasn't too fond of Jade flirting around him. Bartleby did like watching her dance though. Bartleby knocked the pole as hard as he could to knock Jade off so he could catch her in his arms and kiss her. It was something he was doing to show off to Kestrel that Jade was his, as stupid as it was and he felt, he hoped it would stop Kestrel eyeing her up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp)   chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 10:23 am

after bartleby knocked the poll jade was on she screamed at him "WHY THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT ?" she was knocked of balance but managed to grab onto the pole with one hand and slink her way back to the top. she then continued dancing but she was still angry with bartleby. she was dancing for fun, practice and now to relieve stress.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp)   chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 10:34 am

Sorry Jade if you fell I was going to catch you I just wanted to kiss you. Bartleby could see Kestrel looking at him like he was an idiot. Unsure of what to do Bartleby said I'm going to climb into bed to relax a little. As he said that he winked at Jade and left the performance room. Bartleby really hoped Kestrel wouldn't try anything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp)   chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 12:00 pm

Kestrel saw Bartleby nudge the pole and smirked a little bit as he could tell what Bartleby as doing. He heard and saw everything Bartleby did and and could feel that Bartleby saw him as a threat. Watching him exit Kestrel Looked up at Jade and climbed up to her and when he was up at the top he let Jade stay on top dancing. "So Jade why are you with a guy like that when he sees guys like me a threat? I mean I'm just a nice guy who wants what's best for himself...and his friends."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp)   chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 12:40 pm

jade did a handstand and pressed a button on the top of the pole and made it go back into its slot. she heard what bartleby said but she wasnt being her tonight. she then place her outside clothing over her performance clothing and said to kestrel "i know he pushed the poll on purpose. but kestrel dont think i dont know what your doing? but thank you for the centiment" she then headed on top off the deck and was about to disembark.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp)   chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 12:55 pm

Bartleby had know Jade for a little while now and was slowly learning what kind of person she was so instead of actually going to bed he was doing exercise on the main deck. Bartleby saw Jade walk out whilst he was doing hand stand push ups. Bartleby didn't stop because he was halfway through one but he did finish it. But the sight of Jade made his muscles feel weak and Bartleby landed face first on the ground. Sorry about the pole Jade. I didn't mean to frighten you. I just don't trust Kestrel he seems... dodgy. He followed me here to catch me then refused to try and attack me when he got the chance because he claimed he was afraid of me beating him when I'm not exactly such an amazingly strong fighter. Bartleby walked over to Jade and hugged her to his naked torso before he felt his wound re-open and begin bleeding down his chest. When he stepped back he saw that the blood had also rubbed off on Jade's clothes. Sorry, looks like I've ruined another one of your outfits.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp)   chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 1:03 pm

Kestrel felt a little shot down but ignored it he just decided that one woman whose already found the love of her life apparently. But he didn't care because he knew there would be plenty more women out there in the world. Kestrel felt the pole go down and let go. Kestrel spent time exploring the ship looking around to see what he could find. Once he finished exploring the ship he spent time working on new juggling moves with some spare knives and other kitchen tool he found.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp)   chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 1:31 pm

jade said to bartleby "its fine " in a voice that would even chill the spine of the dead she then let go of bartleby threw her jacket across the room and jumped outside into the see and swam to a beach nearby the ship and then continued to a forest with a river within she then layed in the river itself and started to think coming up for air every few minutes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp)   chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 1:45 pm

Bartleby saw Jade swim away from the ship and realised he should apologise to her for what he'd done but didn't know where she went. Bartleby stopped working out and wrapped himself up in his bandages and entered town. Bartleby had some money so he was planning on going into town to find something special. He looked in allot of shops but found it hard to find the right thing and when he did find it, he was a few beli short. Just my luck he thought. Bartleby thought to himself and realised he already has a bounty on his head what problem will their be if he steals it. Bartleby smashed the glass it was behind put it in his pocket then ran and climbed up a building. he noticed Marines had seen him but he felt this was worth it. Bartleby ran to the docks and dived into the water and hid behind a boat. that way no devil fruit users could get him and Bartleby could easily beat any Marines which came his way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp)   chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 2:51 pm

Kestrel heard water splashing around and heard Bartleby's footsteps lead off the ship. He had been working on new juggling moves and come up with a few and done well but now he was growing bored of juggling and decided to climb to the highest point on the ship to see what he could see.

At the highest point he could see allot of the town except for when the buildings got too tall and the other direction all he could see was sea. the flag flapped wildly below him till a strong gust knocked him off and Kestrel fell. When he hit the platform below it it surprised him but he shrugged it off and just enjoyed the gentle breeze.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp)   chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4