One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp) Empty
PostSubject: chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp)   chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 3:15 am

Jade was looking at all the money she had gained from her performance.Within the performance she used all her moves , skills and Ariel silk, ariel straps and acrodance. she flew around the room with ariel silk but people were bored of it only being her if she could get more performers they could alternate and maybe it would work better. After counting all the money she gained and it wasnt very much really and took about 2 mins to count. she placed most of the money in a safe, she took out her joke pistol got changed into her outside clothing. she then left the ship and looked around for somewhere to eat because she didnt have a chef and she wanted something nice to eat because she wasnt very good at cooking but she could cook. she sat on a roof while she ate her food.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp)   chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 3:27 am

On the search for his purpose and something he could be the best at Bartleby was at this moment being handcuffed by a Marine who'd caught him sleeping against a tree just south of the town. As Bartleby was cuffed the Marines began leading him to their ship for transportation as he had a bounty on his head. Bartleby couldn't pick the hand cuffs yet as the Marine behind him would notice, he'd have to wait till he was no longer visible from behind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp)   chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 3:38 am

Jade was watching bartleby be handcuffed and she didnt do much but when she saw him fiddling and stop fiddling with the handcuffs she thought if she could help him maybe he would help her. she took of her jacket and shirt leaving only a bra on the top half of her she then jumped down and started her acro dance routine people were paying money to her. she could see the marines staring at her or more accuratly her breasts . she wanted to kick there ass for being perverts but it would make them alert again and she would stop making money and get a bounty.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp)   chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 3:48 am

As Bartleby was being led away for transportation he his hung his head and did not look anywhere except forward, until he heard a few murmurs around him and the Marine's walking pace slowed down then came to a stop. Bartleby raised his head to look where the Marines we're looking and saw a beautiful lady dancing. Like most of the Marines Bartleby focused staring on one main part of her body. Bartleby knew he should use this as a distraction but found it hard to focus as he removed a piece of scrap metal he used for pick locking. Bartleby still staring at the woman unlocked the cuffs then turned and walked the opposite direction to the marines to escape only planning on coming back this way again later to thank the woman for creating a distraction.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp)   chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 6:04 am

jade watched the money fly into the hat she had placed down next to her she then put the hat back on after she finished dancing not taking the money out. she stopped when she noticed the prisoner gone and the handcuffs off him. she then walked away and then put her shirt and jacket back on and she took the money out of the hat as she sat on the roof and counted the money she had made 500 beli she was really surprised at this but she was happy she got it. but she wanted to see that guy who escaped again to talk to him and slap him for staring at her breasts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp)   chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 6:27 am

Having escaped due to the woman's help Bartleby kept an eye on the spot where she was dancing and saw the Marines rush off in a blind panic looking for him, and the woman climb up a building and sit on top counting the money she'd made. Bartleby smiled saying to himself, She did that to help me Once the area was clear of Marines Bartleby ran towards the building and climbed up to meet her. Bartleby stood before her and smiled at her as counted her money. thanks you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp)   chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 7:00 am

jade saw the guy she saved and she "its ok" she placed her hat back on and said "did you picklock those handcuffs yourself?" she then pulled her pistol and shot it at bartleby but all it really did was fire out a small flag out of the end which said "BANG" she then slapped him around the face very hard knocking him nearly over the edge of the building and she then pulled him back so he wouldnt fall a bit too hard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp)   chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 7:08 am

A little confused Bartleby sat down and looked at Jade smiling, Yea I did unlock them myself, and I'm gonna guess that slap was because you saw me looking Bartleby's cheek was stinging and bright red from the impact. It hurt like hell. Sorry about that. Bartleby found himself eyeing up her outfit and then looking at her fake gun. From what he could see he guessed she was a circus performer. Bartleby offered her his hand. I'm Bartleby and I'm guessing your a circus performer?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp)   chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 7:49 am

jade took his hand and said "Im jade, i guess you could say that but i more of a dancer/entertainer" she then said "would you like to join my troupe. i need some more people" she offered him a hug and said "anyway how are you and why were you being taken by the marines?" she took of her jacket again but not her shirt. she then packed away her gun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp)   chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 8:03 am

Well its nice to meet you Jade Said Bartleby as he gladly accepted the hug he could smell her scent. Well I was close with circus performer. And the Marines are after me cause I have a 10,000 Belli bounty on my head for accidently killing a Marine Commodore. My parents were doctors and when they were resting I offered to perform surgery on a Marine Commodore who came to the island I lived on and whilst I was trying to help him I accidently punctured his heart and he died of blood loss. Once they arrested me I was broke out and since then they've been looking for me. What about you? why did you help me and how did you get into dancing? asked Bartleby as the pain in his cheek dulled and he for the first time looked her in the eye instead of else where.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp)   chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 8:12 am

Jade placed her jacket down on the ground and listened to bartlebys story after he asked her about herself she said "well my parents were world class merchants but i couldnt sell anything to anyone no matter what price i put it. i liked dancing and then when my family stayed somewhere for a long time i took a loan from my mother and bourght dancing lessons, a few years later i took another loan out to buy my special ship and i dont plan on paying her back but i suppose she will find a way to kill me if i dont." she then did a double forward flip of the building they were on and then started walking towards her ship her jacket over one arm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp)   chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 8:23 am

Surprised Bartleby couldn't help but be impressed as he watched Jade flip and land perfectly on the ground. Bartleby thought to himself wow, if she can do it then whose to say I can't. Bartleby watched her leave as he prepared himself to try and flip from the roof. He jumped forward and as the ground came rushing up to meet him he managed to get most of the way round until he ended up landing on his stomach and completely winded himself. Ouch was his only thought. As Jade walked on Bartleby got to his feet despite his injury which was probably a broken rib or two and chased after her, once he was walking alongside her he asked So if I were join your dance troupe could I learn how to do flips like that? Bartleby smiled and looked at Jane hoping she'd accept him as a crew member.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp)   chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 3:43 pm

jade saw bartle fall into ground face first and giggled to herself because she knew he was trying to copy her and as he came over to her and asked to join and to learn how to do flips like how she did. she then said "you can join my troupe, i think i have a perfect place for you in my troupe if you are willing to do something for me" he then jumped onto her own ship and then walked to the door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp)   chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 3:50 pm

Bartleby happily followed her into the ship and tripping over the threshold and falling almost on to his face. Thats allot harder than you make it look. And what this favour you'd like me to do? Bartleby smiled as he dusted himself off. As Bartleby looked around the ship he realised he'd enjoy travelling with this woman.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp)   chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 4:12 pm

she walked down to the performance floor and said "this is the best part of the ship she then climbed ot the top of the ariel silk she then fell down but landing it perfectly. to be honest she dropped herself she didnt fall. she then went into the store room and took out a few locks and two bobby pins and stood in front of bartleby and put down a small table and placed all the locks on it and gave the bobby pins to bartleby and said "pick all these locks. the way i make my tricks look easy is because of months of training." she had then arranged from easiest to hardest she then put on her performance clothing (look at her char sheet to see what it looks like* she wore around the ship because it was more comfitable and it was just them two if there were more she would keep her outside cloths on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp)   chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 4:23 am

Looking at the locks and happily taking the bobby pins Bartleby thought to himself this should be easy. He also couldn't help taking a peek as Jade changed her outfit. Bartleby spent a few seconds eyeing up the locks then eyeing up the pins. With those seconds over he got to work quickly on the hardest first and picked the lock in 59 seconds. Bartleby's face was very concentrated as he picked all the locks as quickly a possible unlocked all the locks in 4 minutes. As he got closer to the easy locks they were done with within a few seconds. Happy with himself Bartleby smiled spinning the pins in his fingers and placing them back down on the table. quick enough? Bartleby then asked so if I've qualified on your little test does that mean I have to wear an outfit likes yours too?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp)   chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 4:46 am

jade noticed bartleby looking at her as she got changed because he was a crew member. she came out and noticed that bartleby picked the locks in four minutes and she rolled a safe out of the storeroom on some specially built rails so she didnt break a sweat. she then said to bartleby "yes that was quick enough, but now i must say try and get out of this " she pointed towards the safe and then she spoke to bullock "no it doesnt meant you have you wear and outfit like this"she pointed towards herself and inedvertidly pointed mainly at her breast by accident while she spoke.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp)   chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 11:01 am

Bartleby watched her hands as she moved out a safe and then pointed to her breast. Bartleby looked at the safe she'd bought out and knocked on it. so you want me to get in this safe so you can lock it and wait for me to get out? Bartleby stood up and sighed thinking to himself of course he can escape. But his ribs still ached a small amount from his very harsh landing as it as quite a fall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp)   chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 11:16 am

she spoke to bartleby "exactly that it would be fun wouldnt it" she then took his hand and led him into it and closed the door and locked both of the safes locks. she then sat on the safe with her legs over the door she then started to think of what she was going to have for dinner and what she thought of bartleby.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp)   chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 3:34 pm

Inside the safe it was sightly cramped and Bartleby found it difficult to manoeuvre inside until he managed to get into a squatting position and let his eyes get used to the darkness. He could hear sounds outside which sounded like Jade was moving something in the way of the door. As quickly as possible Bartleby got to work on the locks. After 3 minutes 27 seconds the locks were unlocked and Bartleby as pushing the door open.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp)   chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 3:44 pm

Jade was surprised at the speak bartleby managed to get out of the safe she expected him to be at least 10 minutes. she moved her legs out of the way of the door and and said "wow that was fast" she heard some movement around the arena but ignored it and said to bartleby why dont you head up i be back up in a few minutes. she started to put the safe back into the store cupboard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp)   chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 3:51 pm

Bartleby was happy to see her surprised face looking back at him. Must've surprised her he thought to himself as he got up and stretched out. Bartleby happily headed on up as Jade put the safe back. As Bartleby was out on the main deck he could sense something strange about the ship but ignored it. Looking around Bartleby noticed a Marine ship sailing away from the island and sighed with relief now knowing a large majority of the Marines were now leaving the island.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp)   chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 4:16 pm

as jade placed the safe away she saw something move but she thought nothing of it but as she came out of the store cupboard a big burly man grabbed her by the throat and she screamed "BARTLEBY" after she screamed the big man gripped her throat tighter. she was struggling but the big man pulled a pistol out on her and said shut up and get in this there was another person a small but no less cruel women came in with a big metal milk jar with six undone padlocks around it the women opened the jars top it had a clear window in the front the man said to jade "your mother has waited long enough for her money.". jade was then pushed over to the other women who grabbed her by the hair. jade then climbed into the milk jar which was nearly filled with water only with a small amount of oxygen in the top. she needed bartleby to come as the padlocks were secured.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp)   chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 4:32 pm

The wind was nice and cool as he saw the clouds fly through the sky he smiled to himself happy that he'd met Jade. Bartleby heard a scream and instantly ran down to where Jade was as he ran down there he saw a milk jar along with a large burly man. Bartleby was punched in chest and he fell backwards it hurt due to his landing earlier. As Bartleby struggled to catch his breath there was sound of a bullet being fired. Bartleby felt a warm liquid cover some of his bandages. As Bartleby fell to the ground in pain he could hear his heartbeat echoing all around him like he was going to die. He'd never been shot before but this was one thing he didn't think his body could handle. Bartleby lay on the floor motionless for a few seconds. Bartleby's pulse slowed down to a stop only to be quickened two seconds later as he stood up in anger and looked at the man who'd hit him. Bartleby realised he could focus on his pulse and ignored the pain. Bartleby used a new fighting technique of his he learnt he could do if he focused on his pulse enough, Bartleby used a technique called Pulse punch. Bartleby began punching in the large man in time with his pulse the quicker his pulse got the quicker his punches got until he finished the large man with a variation of his Pulse punch which echoed throughout the large man's body as Bartleby's fist connected to the man's chin. Bartleby could see that Jade was placed in the milk jar and a woman was stood next to it. Loosing blood and filled with anger Bartleby quickly threw a finishing Pulse punch towards the woman.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp)   chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 5:01 pm

The women grabbed bartlebys arm after she move one step to the left and used bartlebys own speed and threw him at a wall and she laughed "you beat me partner an idiot with strength but it will take more than that to kill me and it doesnt seem like this little girl has much time left" the women knew why they had jade she was the one who was hired origanally. she then turned the milk jar because it was on a small spinning disc. the window showwed jade trying to smashed through the window but the flails were unaffective.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp)   chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next