One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

serious: chapter 1- the new vice admirial dean matthews (open to anyone)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
strawhatluffy4

strawhatluffy4

serious: chapter 1- the new vice admirial dean matthews (open to anyone) Empty
PostSubject: serious: chapter 1- the new vice admirial dean matthews (open to anyone)   serious: chapter 1- the new vice admirial dean matthews (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 9:13 am

dean had just got promoted to vice admirial he was so proud of himself that he had made it this far and he could finally search for his brother sam.

dean: "my what a beautiful day", dean said as he looked out from marine hg the sun was just rising up to great the new day.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: serious: chapter 1- the new vice admirial dean matthews (open to anyone)   serious: chapter 1- the new vice admirial dean matthews (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 12:16 pm

Entering: Major Payne

Payne made it back to Marine HQ after the ceramony of the promotions of the lower ranking Marines. He heard that there was one Marine who had been ranked to Vice Admiral. Other then him self. Payne hadn't come in contact with another Vice Admiral in a while. Payne told his crew mates to begin restocking the ship while he goes and checks out the new Vice Admiral. They saluted and sprinted off towards the docks. Payne turned around, letting his coat sway behind him as he walked quickly to the Lounge.

"Hmpf..better go break in the Rookie VA..."
Back to top Go down
strawhatluffy4

strawhatluffy4

PostSubject: Re: serious: chapter 1- the new vice admirial dean matthews (open to anyone)   serious: chapter 1- the new vice admirial dean matthews (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 7:58 am

dean walks out of his new office in the marine hq and can feel that something is alittle off today but he ignores it and walks on.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: serious: chapter 1- the new vice admirial dean matthews (open to anyone)   serious: chapter 1- the new vice admirial dean matthews (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 8:06 am

Rear Admiral Martello was drinking, he had heard that VA Nishki was in Arabasta dealing with a big time prison transfer, this meant his sister was there. Some marines walked by and were talking, Martello picked up the words Vice admiral and Dean Matthews. Martello knew Dean Matthews, He laughed and walked off, he finally spotted Dean MAtthews. "And when were you going to tell me you were promoted sir....?"
Back to top Go down
strawhatluffy4

strawhatluffy4

PostSubject: Re: serious: chapter 1- the new vice admirial dean matthews (open to anyone)   serious: chapter 1- the new vice admirial dean matthews (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 8:08 am

dean looks up and see's his friend martello, "i just got promoted a couple minutes ago i was on my way to tell you".

dean walks up and extends his hand for a hand shake
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: serious: chapter 1- the new vice admirial dean matthews (open to anyone)   serious: chapter 1- the new vice admirial dean matthews (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 8:12 am

Martello shakes his hand "How interesting, looks likes things will be interesting for a while.., so any plans yet? whats your first course of action gonna be?"
Back to top Go down
strawhatluffy4

strawhatluffy4

PostSubject: Re: serious: chapter 1- the new vice admirial dean matthews (open to anyone)   serious: chapter 1- the new vice admirial dean matthews (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 8:15 am

dean: "i plan on searching for my brother sam i heard he was the apprentice to the great vampire victor".

dean looks out the window to the sea
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: serious: chapter 1- the new vice admirial dean matthews (open to anyone)   serious: chapter 1- the new vice admirial dean matthews (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 8:19 am

Martello now looked confused "Viktor Jaria? He was killed a few days ago..., didnt you know? Whats your brothers name again?"
Back to top Go down
strawhatluffy4

strawhatluffy4

PostSubject: Re: serious: chapter 1- the new vice admirial dean matthews (open to anyone)   serious: chapter 1- the new vice admirial dean matthews (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 8:20 am

dean gets a worried look on his face ,"his name is sam matthews is he ok i hope nothing happened to him".
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: serious: chapter 1- the new vice admirial dean matthews (open to anyone)   serious: chapter 1- the new vice admirial dean matthews (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 8:26 am

Martello's eyes widen "Exactly like the reports..., damn, after the battle with Viktor Jaria i heard that he joined the Anubis pirates...., and then after that , he was one of the people involved in killing Vice Admiral Gosai...., this is quite serious Dean...."
Back to top Go down
strawhatluffy4

strawhatluffy4

PostSubject: Re: serious: chapter 1- the new vice admirial dean matthews (open to anyone)   serious: chapter 1- the new vice admirial dean matthews (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 8:28 am

dean's eyes widen in shock how could his brother do such a thing as to join the likes of the anubis pirates they were one of the most dangerous pirate crews ever.

dean: "oh no!!! what do i do now".
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: serious: chapter 1- the new vice admirial dean matthews (open to anyone)   serious: chapter 1- the new vice admirial dean matthews (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 8:32 am

Martello felt sorry for Dean, he knew he was searching for his brother for a long time "At the moment, everyone is hunting for the Anubis pirate crew.., they are all trying to gain revenge for Vice Admiral Gosai's death , it seems that your brother was one of the people involved in killing Gosai and sinking a ship...."
Back to top Go down
strawhatluffy4

strawhatluffy4

PostSubject: Re: serious: chapter 1- the new vice admirial dean matthews (open to anyone)   serious: chapter 1- the new vice admirial dean matthews (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 8:34 am

dean: "why would he do that i don't understand him anymore i thought after being with viktor he would join the marines but now i just don't know", dean looks away from his friend to make sure he didn't see his tears.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: serious: chapter 1- the new vice admirial dean matthews (open to anyone)   serious: chapter 1- the new vice admirial dean matthews (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 8:37 am

Martello sighed "Well , maybe there is a way to save him...., if we can get him to hand us the Anubis pirates, and if he turns them in, i can try and get him out of a prison or even death sentence..., but the entire crew would be killed by execution......"
Back to top Go down
strawhatluffy4

strawhatluffy4

PostSubject: Re: serious: chapter 1- the new vice admirial dean matthews (open to anyone)   serious: chapter 1- the new vice admirial dean matthews (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 8:39 am

dean cheers up, "yeah maybe i can talk to him and get him to do it but first we need to find him".

little did they know that sam's boat had flowed off course and was heading towards the marine base as they speak.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: serious: chapter 1- the new vice admirial dean matthews (open to anyone)   serious: chapter 1- the new vice admirial dean matthews (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 8:47 am

Martello then said "There is no way in hell the boy will survive with just forgiveness, they will ask for his head. We need him to turn in his crew as well, all the Anubis pirates....." Martello had a plan in his head.
Back to top Go down
strawhatluffy4

strawhatluffy4

PostSubject: Re: serious: chapter 1- the new vice admirial dean matthews (open to anyone)   serious: chapter 1- the new vice admirial dean matthews (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 8:50 am

dean: "ok so what do you suggest we do about the anubis pirates and my brother i don't think after killing viktor and gosai that they will still be around here".
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: serious: chapter 1- the new vice admirial dean matthews (open to anyone)   serious: chapter 1- the new vice admirial dean matthews (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 8:53 am

Martello thought "Yeah, they are probably hiding right now, if we can find your brother we can ask him to betray his pirate friends, ahahhahaaah, and then he will be forgiven, and we can kill off the Anubis pirates, making us famous!!!"
Back to top Go down
strawhatluffy4

strawhatluffy4

PostSubject: Re: serious: chapter 1- the new vice admirial dean matthews (open to anyone)   serious: chapter 1- the new vice admirial dean matthews (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 8:54 am

dean knobs, "yes that is exactly what we will do hahaha first we have to find sam".
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: serious: chapter 1- the new vice admirial dean matthews (open to anyone)   serious: chapter 1- the new vice admirial dean matthews (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 9:00 am

Martell nodded his head "Looks like we will need to hear if there has been any news at all...."

((Are you goin to make Sam betray Anubis? i hope not......))
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: serious: chapter 1- the new vice admirial dean matthews (open to anyone)   serious: chapter 1- the new vice admirial dean matthews (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 4:42 pm

"The Anbius pirates...would be a great way to test out our new VA's skills......."

Payne walked in the direction that the two VA's were standing. He gave Marty a slight nod and then turned his attention towards Dean. He walked closer the Dean and rubbed his chin. He examined his physice and nodded slowly as he examined him.

"Hmm...you don't look..TO pathetic..for a Rookie..well..I guess you'll make a worth allie..well..Shall we go? I have a ship packed and ready to go..My Navigator can easily track down the Anbius pirates for you..Just give me the okay.."

(Shall we make a post called "Pirate Execution: Blank blank blank" or w/e?)
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: serious: chapter 1- the new vice admirial dean matthews (open to anyone)   serious: chapter 1- the new vice admirial dean matthews (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 8:52 pm

((Firstly, the anubis pirates is my crew, i dont want them to be killed yet, they have so many things to do, but eventually they would have to clash, i just want the brothers to reunite and then see what they would do. Would Sam pick betraying the only real family he knows? or pick his brother who did something in the past.))
Back to top Go down
inyuyasha47

inyuyasha47

PostSubject: Re: serious: chapter 1- the new vice admirial dean matthews (open to anyone)   serious: chapter 1- the new vice admirial dean matthews (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 7:44 am

(he won't betray them he and dean will reunite and have a battle and sam will run away to find the anubis pirates and help gather them back togeather.)
Back to top Go down
inyuyasha47

inyuyasha47

PostSubject: Re: serious: chapter 1- the new vice admirial dean matthews (open to anyone)   serious: chapter 1- the new vice admirial dean matthews (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 7:46 am

dean: "ok major payne what should be our first course of action to find my brother he should know where the anubis pirates are".
Back to top Go down
inyuyasha47

inyuyasha47

PostSubject: Re: serious: chapter 1- the new vice admirial dean matthews (open to anyone)   serious: chapter 1- the new vice admirial dean matthews (open to anyone) Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 7:42 am

dean: "ok martell lets gather a fleet of ships and find my brother.

sam's boat had finally made it to the marine base sam knew his brother was in there somewhere but he had to find him first.

sam: "i'm coming for you dean"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: serious: chapter 1- the new vice admirial dean matthews (open to anyone)   serious: chapter 1- the new vice admirial dean matthews (open to anyone) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

serious: chapter 1- the new vice admirial dean matthews (open to anyone)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next