One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp)   chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 12:39 pm

All wrapped up again and feeling more comfortable with his wounds covered up. Bartleby climbed out the window just for safety after the violent entry Jade had helped him with. Bartleby ran back to the ship past a juggler who looked a bit mediocre. When he got to the ship, Bartleby found Jade practicing her dance moves and froze up. He found it hard to look away and said I'm sorry Jade I don't like revealing my body because of all the horrible wounds, those were all from stupid things I did in my childhood.

Last edited by Bullocks on Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp)   chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 1:07 pm

Kestrel pocketed the balls and saw that some people wanted to offer him some money for his street performance and he gladly accepted the money. It wasn't much but it was something and for that he was grateful. He saw a man walk towards the boat holding his chest covered in bandages and thought to himself, I recognise him. He wasn't a bounty hunter but he would occasionally try to catch criminals with bountys anything for some money. Kestrel pulled out the wanted posters he had in his pockets and flipped through them. Stopping on Bartleby's. "This should be easy" Kestrel said to himself as Bartleby looked injured.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp)   chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 2:15 pm

All the way back to Jade's ship Bartleby had felt something strange in the air but ignored it thinking it was probably partly because of the amount of blood he'd lost from the bullet. Now seeing a woman who'd proposed her love to him a little while ago then stormed off upset Bartleby felt slightly awkward seeing Jade dancing around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp)   chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 2:47 pm

jade didnt see bartleby come in she just kept dancing she didnt say anything and when she touched the ceiling with her foot she then pushed away pushing herself at near lighting speed with the push and gravity she then used the silk and her own skill to stop her fall immediately before she hit the ground she then placed her foot on the ground like nothing happened. she walked past bartleby and said "hey honey" in normal slightly meloncholic voice. she then walked up to have bath nothing on the door marked it was a bathroom and all the steam went out of a window. so unless anyone following her was directly behind her they wouldnt know it was a bathroom.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp)   chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 2:54 pm

Bartleby followed Jade to the bathroom and saw all the steam coming out, he was a little bit curious why Jade didn't hit him or anything since she seemed upset when Bartleby asked her not to look at his body. Barteby still felt a slightly weird feeling of the surroundings. He felt bad for upsetting her and decided he would make it up to her. Bartleby took a few seconds then opened the door and shut it behind him. He stood by the door and breathed deeply hoping Jade wouldn't kick his ass. before she realised what he was doing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp)   chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 3:19 pm

jade noticed bartleby come in her naked physic covered by bubbles. she didnt hit bartleby and said "how are you?" she then said "im sorry for for what i did earlier" she noticed that he was scared she was going to attack him she did the opposite she dragged him over and pulled him into the bath with her she rested his head on her breasts and started to hug and kiss him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp)   chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 3:22 pm

As Kestrel watched Bartleby climb aboard a ship he thought to himself if he has crew then this could be awkward. Kestrel climbed aboard the ship looking around for other crew members and ended up following him to a room which had steam coming from it. He was unsure of what that room was but decided he'd wait a while to see what do he does. He stood outside the door for a little while then entered as he entered the corridor filled with steam and it was warm. Kestrel stood outside the door and prepared himself to capture this guy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp)   chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 3:26 pm

As Bartleby was dragged into the bath and hugged and kissed he felt slightly awkward as he had walked into the bathroom naked to allow Jade to see his body and show her that he liked her so much he would willingly show himself to her. Her breasts felt nice and gentle against his head. Bartleby felt happy that she didn't attack him but he did still feel awkward but didn't know why. The water was warm, the bubbles were gentle like Jade's breasts and Bartleby couldn't help but kiss Jade back more and more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp)   chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 3:43 pm

Kestrel was listening at the door but couldn't hear much other than the sound of movement. In the corridor it was hot which meant it must've been even hotter inside and Kestrel wouldn't be able to see due to the steam. Kestrel wanted to catch Bartleby so he could get money and hopefully have it as some of his fortune but he had to be careful this guy was worth 10,000 Belli and there was reason for it too since Kestrel didn't have a bounty he knew this guy must be pretty strong even if he's injured.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp)   chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 3:49 pm

jade was kissing bartleby and looked at his burns but she didnt want to ask it just pained her to know he went to through hell at one point in his life. she then curled her legs around bartleby hugging him even tighter useing her legs and her arms to hug/wrap around him and she was kissing him at the same time and said "how are you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp)   chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 3:56 pm

Feeling her body against hers made Bartleby smile, he enjoyed their bodies against each other and her legs wrapped around him. Bartleby looked Jade in the eye and said I'm better now, thanks to you then he kissed her and rolled Jade on top of him so she could rest on him and so she didn't have to see the burns on his back and feel bad about them. All these wounds are from things I did when I was younger. Bartleby could see that Jade as looking at his back or maybe at his bum he wasn't entirely sure. Either way he was just happy to be with her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp)   chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 4:01 pm

Kestrel pushed the door open and stepped to the side to let the steam filter out from the room after a little while he could see a silhouette. It was the bathroom, so Bartleby must've gone for a bath. Kestrel didn't really want to fight a naked man. It could be awkward. Then he saw it was two people in the bath together. So he does have a crew member thought Kestrel then he realised it was a woman in the bath with Bartleby as heard her voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp)   chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 4:33 pm

jade noticed a guy had entered the room she got out of the bath head for the door raised one leg and smashed kestrals face into the floor she then dragged his body into a bedroom tied him too a char and waited for him to come to she then got bartleby and said "i got a surprise for you later " stroking his face with one arm before hugging him and getting dressed she then sat down in front of kestrel and waited for him to regain counciousness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp)   chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 4:37 pm

Kestrel's head was spinning, he woke up tied to a chair and looked around to see he was in a bedroom. Kestrel tried undoing the rope but couldn't do it. Whoever tied it was good with knots. He heard foot steps around the place and knew someone as coming and if it was Bartleby then Kestrel was ready to throw himself and the chair at Bartleby. He would hopfully break the chair over Bartleby.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp)   chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 4:44 pm

Bartleby pulled his clothes back on but didn't have time to wrap the bandages back round his body and walked into the bedroom with Jade and saw the juggler he'd seen earlier. I saw you earlier, you were in town juggling. What are you doing here? Bartleby could see the man staring at the wounds all along his body just like he could feel Jade's eyes looking his body over muscular as it was and scared, burnt and patched back together again. The man threw himself at Bartleby and tried to break the chair over him. Bartleby was knocked back against the wall. He stood up in pain and stomped Kestrel's face into the ground. What should we do with him Jade?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp)   chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 4:51 pm

jade looked at bartleby and back at the guy on the floor and said to bartleby "whats his problem with you and i want to ask him some questions in a minute" the guy on the floor was still tied up she then walked over him clutched his head between her heals and flipped forwards and smashed kestrels face into the ground again. she then asked him "WHY ARE YOU HERE?WHY DID YOU ATTACK MY LOVER AND WHY SHOULD I LET YOU LIVE AFTER ATTACKING MY LOVER? AND IF I LET YOU LIVE WHAT SKILLS DO YOU HAVE?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp)   chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 5:00 pm

Bartleby saw what Jade did to Kestrel and was surprised how cruel she could be. When she heard her say that he was her lover he blushed a little bit and smiled. When she heard her ask him what skills he had Bartleby knew what was coming next sat Kestrel back up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp)   chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 5:05 pm

Kestrel's face was bruised a little and bleeding a little bit from his nose but he ignored it and then replied " I'm Kestrel and I was going to capture you Bartleby Pulse. You have a 10,000 Belli bounty on your head. I need money you were here and I was pretty sure I was strong enough to capture you especially when I saw you looking injured. So I took my chances in catching you and followed you here. I thought you were alone. Till now, I can see you've got good taste in women" Kestrel smiled at Jade "And you should let me live so I can protect you from dangerous people like this guy, he's a criminal and he's probably going to get you killed one of these days, by the looks of him it seems he's only just managed to escape with his own life judging by his body. He looks like he's been in and out of surgey allot."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp)   chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 5:36 pm

jade punched kestrel in the stomach a few times and said "fine i shall let you live but i want to know what still you have before i let you go and i will let you in the troupe if you are usefull if not you leave here" she then picked him off teh floor leaning his tied up body against the wall and said "I can protect myself. and my lover would never hurt me and if he got some marines or who ever he would protect me as well as i would fight for my life and his life." she then sat down and found a some more ropes and said to bartleby "honey do you want to some training later?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp)   chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 5:42 pm

Bartleby looked at Kestrel not trusting him then at Jade as she picked up the rope. Bartleby smiled and said to her Sounds kinky haha, but yeah I could do with some training. Bartleby walked over to Jade and kissed her on the cheek then looked Kestrel in the eye and said If you lay a finger on her I'm going to hurt you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp)   chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 5:46 pm

"Ok Batleby I get it don't hurt the girl, and there's no need to worry about it either I don't hurt beauties. Only the people who deserve it. I'm a courier and a juggler, I grew up in the circus. Now can you let me go?" Kestrel looked at Jade and Bartleby and tried pulling the ropes apart but despite his extreme strength he couldn't break the rope. He waited for someone to untie him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp)   chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 7:17 pm

Bartleby asked Jade to aim her gun at Kestrel as he was going to untie him. As Bartleby undone the ropes he dropped them on the floor and went to collect 3 balls which he handed to Kestrel before saying go on then, juggle. Show us how good you are. Bartleby smiled at Jade as he knew this was what she wanted him to do. After seeing Kestrel juggle under his leg round his back and under both his legs as he skipped Bartleby said alright stop. So sweety what do you think?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp)   chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 7:29 pm

jade kept her gun pointed at kestral and pulled out some pins and knives from under her bed and said "its ok i guess , i seen better. try juggling these and these?" she chucked the bowling pins over to kestrel then the knives .she then sat down on a bed and waited for kestrel to impress her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp)   chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 2:54 am

Kestrel caught the knives and pins and instantly began juggling, he threw the high enough to reach the ceiling. Then then a managed to drop the pins and catch them all in his arm in a row as they impaled themselves then he dropped the knives one by one so the landed in between his feet the 2nd on landed and stuck itself in the handle of the previous one then the third did the same. The knives stood in a tower. Kestrel thought of escaping but thought why bother if they'll let him go. Removing the pins from his forearm he could see Jade and Bartleby's faces were disgusted as blood spurted from his forearm as he pulled the bloody pins out. Handing the knives and pins back he sat down again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp)   chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 3:24 am

jade clapped a few times and said "you are staying with us we could really use someone with your skills in this troupe." she then left the room and pointed to some rooms and said "this is bathroom, this is kitchen and this is bedroom and this is bartlebys bedroom " she then didnt changed which room she was pointing to after saying bartlebys bedroom "my bedroom" she then pointed at another bedroom "your bedroom". she then took the pins, knives, rope and bartleby down to the performance area she then said to kestrel "if you want to join us you can" she went back down to bartleby and said "do you want to start with some escape practice?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp)   chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next