One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp)   chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 5:10 pm

From the impact against the wall Bartleby's anger wore off but he still knew how to use his pulse punch but he could feel his blood leaking out and soaking the bandages. The wound was beginning to hurt but he had to free Jade, he attacked the woman as fast as his pulse was racing and pinned her to the floor. As she hit the floor Bartleby head butted her as hard as he could. Hoping she was unconscious Bartleby jumped to his feet and began violently punching the glass but failed. Spinning the pins in his fingers Bartleby placed the pins in and unlocked the lock as quickly as his fingers would work.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp)   chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 6:25 pm

the women got up and walked behind bartleby before he could finish picking the 6 padlocks around the top of the milk jar she attempted to grab the bottum of his jaw and pull upwards pulling him over.But as she tried to do this jade was banging on the glass trying to point out that the women was assaulting him. she was going to fell uncouncious a few momments later and if she wasnt rescued in the next 20mins she would be dead. .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp)   chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 6:35 pm

As Bartleby was dragged by his jaw he thrust his head backwards into the woman who had hold of him and missed her as he landed on his back and she fell onto him elbow first. Bartleby blocked her elbow with his forearm which hurt but not as much as it would've done if it had landed on his chest. Bartleby pushed the woman off of him and used both of the pins which he was holding on to to stab them into the woman's eyes. The woman shrieked as both pins punctured her eye ball. As Bartleby pulled them back out he lept back up to the milk can and removed the last few locks and pulled the lid off. Bartleby looked down at an unconscious Jade floating in the water.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp)   chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 6:45 pm

the women screamed at bartleby "I CANT LET YOU STOP ME DOING MY JOB" she held her hand over her eye trying to stop the bleeding and the pain. charged at bartleby she was getting slower as she moved and she didnt do much of an impact on bartleby. she then just fell uncouncious. her eyes was bleeding. Jade was still uncouncious and didnt have much time left before she died.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp)   chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 6:52 pm

Bartleby felt weak as he lost more and more blood, the blood has been absorbed into the bandages over his body but the stain was getting bigger by the minute and he began to feel weak. He reached into the milk can pulled Jade up and out putting her arm over his shoulder he hoisted her out and lay her on the floor. Baretleby almost collapsed on her but caught himself before landing on her and realised she wasn't breathing. Remembering back to his days when his parents taught his some first aid he removed all constricting clothing on her ribcage except her bra and took a deep breath and without thinking about how much he may have wanted to do this he breathed into her mouth then without thinking twice found the right spot and pushed down on her chest and continued till she began breathing again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp)   chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 7:09 pm

jade suddenly gained counciousness when bartleby was breathing air into her lungs she then started to kiss bartleby. her eyes was in tears and she said "thank you, thank you , i love you , thank you". she was kissing him more. she tried to get back up and instead sat up and she then pulled down bartleby and delt with his wound by replacing the bandages with he had on with the ribbons on her hair and the dress she was wearing tearing it into strips of cloth using them to stop bartleby's bleeding .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp)   chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 7:19 pm

Bartleby lay on the floor smiling with his eyes closed, he could feel Jade wrapping him up to stop the bleeding but he started to feel her less and less. Bartleby lost conciousness a few times then sat up quickly and startled, he woke up feeling better but his chest still hurt, he was unsure if it was due to the bullet lodged somewhere near his heart or the fall he sustained earlier, but either way he was glad to still be alive. Bartleby looked down at his body to see there was little blood on his bandages and to see he'd been wrapped up in Jade's clothing and ribbons. Bartleby looked Jade in the eyes and said Thanks, I'm sorry about your outfit. I'll pay for a new one for you if you want. With the ordeal over Bartleby thought t himself, I must be part of her crew now. As the large man and the woman with a bleeding eye were still aboard Bartleby grabbed the man and as quickly as he could threw him over board. He may have been in pain but it would heal just like everyone of his old wounds which lay beneath the other bandages.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp)   chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 6:20 am

jade walked over to bartleby and said "its fine you dont have to do that" she then hugged him from behind and said "do you want to get something to eat?" she then kissed him on the back of the neck she then went to a room and she got changed into a her outside clothing. she then shouted to bartleby and pointed to a room "THIS IS YOUR ROOM DO YOU MIND?" she then waited for bartleby to respond.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp)   chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 6:49 am

Bartleby still feeling a little weak enjoyed the kiss on the neck and the hug it made him feel better and warm. Bartleby heard everything Jade said and saw her point out his room then turned to her in her outside clothing and rubbed his chest. Raising his head Bartleby looked at Jade and replied yea I could for something to eat. Bartleby walked over to Jade and whispered in her ear. Afterwards can we go see a doctor about this bullet next to my heart?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp)   chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 3:47 pm

jade walked out to with bartleby and said "lets find a doctor for your bullet wound" she ran her hand down his chest as she said spoke and then said "where would you like to eat my love". she didnt know if he liked her as much as she liked him but she didnt care. she then held his hand as they started walking into town.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp)   chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 3:52 pm

Bartleby let his fingers lock with Jade's and then walked into town looking for a place to eat. As they walked into the middle of town Bartleby pointed to the only place he could see which didn't have Marines near the entrance and began walking towards the place slowly hoping Jade would follow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp)   chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 3:58 pm

jade followed bartleby like she always would. she then said to bartleby "am i allowed in the doctors room with you?" she waited for bartleby to respond to her. if she wasnt able to come in she would stay outside.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp)   chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 4:07 pm

Bartleby stopped and looked Jade in the eye, he smiled then said Lets get something eat first and if your not allowed in then I'll go else where I want my great captain with me. I need someone making sure the Marines don't come and get me while I wounded. with that he winked at Jade and led her to the pub where he pulled her chair out for her and sat he down then sat opposite her smiling. He liked Jade allot he may have only met her a few hours ago but it had been a fun interesting few hours. Bartleby hoped Jade liked him too but he was too nervous to let her know in case she shot him down. To avoid the awkward situation he ordered a two drinks and bought them back to the table he offered Jade one then lifted his for a toast of their friendship which he hoped would turn into more. I propose a toast... to us.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp)   chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 6:09 pm

jade said "ok that would be nice to have something to eat. thank you bartleby i shall make sure the marines dont come for you find us a place to eat i need to get something" she headed into a jewlerry and bought a necklace and put it in a small black box with velvet in. she then went back to bartleby and headed into the pub. jade sat down with bartleby and said taking the drink "to us" she then drank it half down she then said "i shant propose a toast but i shall give a gift of this and my heart" she then handed bartleby a box with the small necklace in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp)   chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 6:20 pm

Seeing Jade drink he joined her and drank half of his too then when she revealed a small box and said it was a gift of her heart Bartleby blushed a little bit and felt silly. He happily accepted the box and opened it. Looking down at the necklace Bartleby looked back at Jade to see her smiling. Thank you but I rescued you because I wanted to. I-I-I like you. Bartleby finished his drink and asked What do you want to eat? I'll pay. Smiling at Jade he found 250 Belli in his pocket and that was all the money he had left. Bartleby placed the money on the table and put the necklace on. Bartleby;s chest felt fine for the 1st time since he tried doing a front flip and since being shot perhaps it was the feeling of being around Jade or blood loss either way he wasn't in pain and that made him happy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp)   chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 6:47 am

jade ordered herself a bottle a redwine and an all day breakfast she was quite hungry. she then said to bartleby putting her hand on his "i gave you the necklace as a sign of my love for you, i hope you feel the same way about me." she drank some more of her drink and said "do you feel the same way" she placed her lips around bartleby's and started to kiss him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp)   chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 1:43 pm

Kissing Jade bartleby found it hard to refuse not that he wanted to and kept kissing her he then stopped to order himself a steak as meat was always good for any meal. Once it was ordered bartleby replied to Jade I do feel the same he then grabbed hold of her gentle hand and placed it on his heart and said the only reason that bullet didnt kill me is because I couldn't bear to lose you. Bartleby smiled at Jade, he could feel the necklace hanging round his neck and said Your eyes say more about your love for me than any necklace ever could, but thank you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp)   chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 6:28 pm

jade poured them both some wine and said "thats really sweat for you to say. i know the necklace could never show my love for you but i thought it would be nice to get you a present". she then drank her wine and said " i want you to stay with me to stay with me forever. i would kill everyone on this planet if it ment you could survive."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp)   chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 12:34 am

Bartleby kissed Jade on the cheek and said and I want the same too. So I'll happily join your crew and anyone who gets in way of my love for you will be annihilated. I promise you I will do everything I can to be with you. Bartleby had never thought about finding love when he left home looking for something to do with his life he also never knew it would be with a captain or he would feel this way where he'd rather go out and eat before getting patched up but didn't care his feelings towards Jade were so strong he had put off seeing a doctor just to do something she wanted and that made him smile, usually he'd never be grateful for an injury he'd hate it but accept it as a consequence but this time he was grateful he'd been shot as this bullet found him love.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp)   chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 5:09 am

jade took the kiss and kissed him back. she then said "i promise to do anything i can do you help you and be with you. i hope you will always be with me" she then drank down the rest of her wine and waited for bullocks to eat his food because she ate about half of what she got and left the rest because she wasnt too hungry. she wanted to get bartleby to the doctors.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp)   chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 5:22 am

Bartleby finished his steak stood left the money for their meals on the table then left with Jade. Bartleby could feel his heartbeat slowing down a little bit but tried to stop the panic showing on his face. he didn't want Jade to know. Bartleby saw a doctors surgery across the street and walked across to it hoping they could help him. Upon entering the building Bartleby said straight away I've been shot, I'm losing blood and I need help now. Then he collapsed due to blood loss.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp)   chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 5:29 am

jade saw that all that the surgeorys were full and sh desperatly needed a doctor to treat bartleby. so she pulled out her pistol which wasnt real and went into one of the rooms and pointed it at the person who was using it and the doctor, they were in for a checkup she pointed her pistol at them and said "GET OUT OR I WILL KILL YOU" the women then ran out after being shouted at. jade then placed bartleby on the surgeory table and said to the doctor as she locked the door "YOU HELP HIM NOW. HE HAS BEEN SHOT AND IS LOSSING BLOOD" the doctor got to work straight away. all jade could do now is wait.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp)   chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 5:41 am

Still concious Bartleby could feel his wound being opened up and the bullet being pulled out but was too weak to scream out in pain and lay there still screaming in his head due to the pain. Once the bullet was removed and Bartleby was stitched up. He opened his eyes and looked at Jade sitting there waiting for him but noticed the doctor was gone. Bartleby sat up looked down at his body to realise all his bandages had been removed. I didn't ever want anyone to see me without those bandages on. Bartleby could see his body covered in burns up the right side of is back a large scar running down his right arm from the back round to the front, and the left side covered in cuts large and small all except one which was stitches which went from his pectoral muscle to half way down his spine where his parents had patched him back together. the only other patch on his body was a small square which was over his abdominals. Bartleby looked around the room for bandages till he found some and instantly began wrapping himself up again covering his wounds from his childhood. We should get out of here. he said to Jade.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp)   chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 12:24 pm

jade left the room as soon as bullocks looked like he didnt want anyone to see him, she was sad though because he looked so upset for her seeing him. she headed back to the ship before bartleby said anything to her. she then climbed back aboard her ship and ran herself a bath, grabbed a towel and started to practice her moves in the performance deck trying to think and get her head straight. she was using the ariel silk dancing around it and flying around the room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp)   chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 12:33 pm

Kestrel rowed into town to deliver his latest package, he walked into a doctor's surgery and laid the package down on the desk then said "I've got a package for Doctor Jones." The receptionist took the package as Kestrel turned to walk outside and begin his juggling act he noticed everybody there seemed a little bit scared. taking no notice he went outside and began juggling some balls he had. A small crowd gathered around him and he began to smile, Kestrel started to do a few tricks as he threw a few of his juggling balls behind his back and under his leg to make a difference. Then he caught all the balls.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp)   chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

chapter 1: locks,boxs and safes (open to alkymi dansetropp)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next