One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RYU's Game- Match: Sano Luna vs. Monsoon

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

RYU's Game- Match: Sano Luna vs. Monsoon Empty
PostSubject: RYU's Game- Match: Sano Luna vs. Monsoon   RYU's Game- Match: Sano Luna vs. Monsoon Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 11:04 pm

Location: A series of small rivers close toegether. Following the rivers lead to the base.

Monsoon is submerged within a river and senses the intruder enter farther into his territory. "Looks like my lunch has arrived."
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game- Match: Sano Luna vs. Monsoon   RYU's Game- Match: Sano Luna vs. Monsoon Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 11:07 pm

Sano had been walking accross the river when Monsoon surfaced "So your the one who's been disturbing the peace eh merman? To be fair lets hear your side of the story" His ands wer in his pocets and Hayato was flying next to him ((He has goten stronger since last time))
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game- Match: Sano Luna vs. Monsoon   RYU's Game- Match: Sano Luna vs. Monsoon Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 11:13 pm

Monsoon grins with his large shark teeth. "Whats to explain. You have entered the territory of the Dark Army's Ocean Force. So in other words, you get to be my lunch for the day." He dashes through the water in high speed with his mouth wide and ready to swallow him whole.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game- Match: Sano Luna vs. Monsoon   RYU's Game- Match: Sano Luna vs. Monsoon Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 11:39 pm

"How unfortunite, I was hopeing you dark guys wernt all bad, oh well..." Sano opend fired with explosive bullets at the open moulth of Monsoon. Meenwhile Hayato flew in to position just behind Sano at the ready.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game- Match: Sano Luna vs. Monsoon   RYU's Game- Match: Sano Luna vs. Monsoon Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 11:42 pm

Monsoon dives and then leeps out of the water. "if your going to feed me, feed me some meat instead!" He lunges with his sharp fins on his arm ready to slash.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game- Match: Sano Luna vs. Monsoon   RYU's Game- Match: Sano Luna vs. Monsoon Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 11:45 pm

Sano was unfased "Its bad enugh being a fish out of water but you cant move in the air can you?" Hayato flew at the blade stoping it while Sano fired explosive bullets in to the now airborn Monsoon before him. Monsoon had been jumping and fixing to land on him and attack so the fact that he was now flying at the oncoming bullets was DEVISTSEING
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game- Match: Sano Luna vs. Monsoon   RYU's Game- Match: Sano Luna vs. Monsoon Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 11:50 pm

Monsoon grins and flings his fins forward and throws them like a boomerange to hit the bullets. He lands on the ground and the fins grow back. "Just because I'm part fish doesn't mean the water is the only place I can fight." He raises his right arm. "But I do prefer the water more." He swings his arm agianst the ground from one of the rivers and breaks open the floor to let the river fill it in and head for the intruders direction in high speed.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game- Match: Sano Luna vs. Monsoon   RYU's Game- Match: Sano Luna vs. Monsoon Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 11:55 pm

Sano did a fliping jump bacward landing on Hayato above, avoiding the explosion and the rift. "to bad, I was going to let you go, but now the vilagers wont have water!" he pointed his gund down at monsoon as he assended higher and higher "an attack downward could be avoided to easly, I need to get him on dry land.... but how?"
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game- Match: Sano Luna vs. Monsoon   RYU's Game- Match: Sano Luna vs. Monsoon Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 7:47 pm

Monsoon grins. "You think your safe up there?" Monsoon flings his fins multiply times while they regrow, sending a hord of sharp fins spinning at the intruder. This area has already been claimed for the Dark Army Empire! There is no way you will ever take it from us!"
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game- Match: Sano Luna vs. Monsoon   RYU's Game- Match: Sano Luna vs. Monsoon Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 8:23 pm

Sano avoided the blades by doing a sort of barrel roll manuver while fireing downward at his attacked. "Take it form you? what are you talking about?" the tips of his guns started glowing.
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game- Match: Sano Luna vs. Monsoon   RYU's Game- Match: Sano Luna vs. Monsoon Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 10:58 am

(...sorry but I have to say this after reading your post....DO A BARREL ROLL!!)

"This territory belongs to the Dark Empire now! So we kill anyone that enters here!" Monsoon runs and jumps into the water and then everything stays still. Then, hidden underneath the water, he sends a birrage of fins from every inch of the river flying at the intruder.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game- Match: Sano Luna vs. Monsoon   RYU's Game- Match: Sano Luna vs. Monsoon Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 11:14 am

Sano hd little time to react, by fireing Kakans downward he was able to create a small aria divoid of fins for him to hide in just above the explosion. "these guys have one track minds" Sano righted himself for maximum ballance and maniverablity.

((to see what a Kakan is check his sheet))
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game- Match: Sano Luna vs. Monsoon   RYU's Game- Match: Sano Luna vs. Monsoon Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 11:19 am

Monsoon leeps form the water and has his jaws wide open to swallow the intruder and his Kakan. "I will not fail my master!"
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game- Match: Sano Luna vs. Monsoon   RYU's Game- Match: Sano Luna vs. Monsoon Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 11:22 am

Sano, who was already up in the air was amased at his opponents stupidity "... really?" The kakans exploaded the second they touched Monsoon's moulth the blast of slashing wind and super heated explosive enargy caused Monsoon to fall well short of even reaching Sano

((I called no hits))
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game- Match: Sano Luna vs. Monsoon   RYU's Game- Match: Sano Luna vs. Monsoon Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 11:28 am

(true true)

Monsoon struggle to stand up and looks at his opponents in rage while he has a bleeding mouth. "Why you...I wont let you get away." He begins to gather energy. "For the honor of my Captain, I'll kill you right now!"

(Second form intrudced, hehehe once you beat them in second form they are dead)

An eruption of dark energy flows from Monsoon and he begins to grow abit bigger. He grows extra fins and they get bigger and sharper. He gains alittle muscle and his jaws grow in size. He punches the ground and breaks it and roars with his giant jaw. "Your dead now, little man." He dashes in a speed faster than he was before and appears infront of the intruder with his fins ready to slashs him.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game- Match: Sano Luna vs. Monsoon   RYU's Game- Match: Sano Luna vs. Monsoon Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 11:32 am

Amazsed to find that Hios opponent was now airborn Sano deflected the oncoming fin with his left gun so that the gourd of the trigger stoped the blade. Then by truning the gun slightly he was able to aim it right between Monsoon's eyes as the other gun aimed for his other arm. He fired off a round or bulltes "fly away"
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game- Match: Sano Luna vs. Monsoon   RYU's Game- Match: Sano Luna vs. Monsoon Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 11:36 am

Monsoon bent back to dodge the shot and then with his sharp finned feet grabs him and flungs him into the ground below. "Your little toys wont help you know!" He begins to dash toward him and readies a punch at him inot the gorund before he hits the floor.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game- Match: Sano Luna vs. Monsoon   RYU's Game- Match: Sano Luna vs. Monsoon Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 11:43 am

Sano's boddy became distorted as if it was falling slime and it bent in an odd way to avoid the attack "Kami-e slime" the snap back to solid alowed him to land safely. then exicuting a Hayashi senpuku to disaper with soru and dash all around Monsoon firing Kakans from all directions, the way out would be to jump but Sano countered thais by fireing a sensui inu falling on the center of the Hayashi senpuku, the explosion would be massive.

((Kakan inu dageki; Hayashi senpuku (forest ambush): this technique involves soruing and jumping around an opponent at top speeds and firing other various Kakans, the technique is so fast that the Kakan appear to come from nowhere just after Sano passes there point of origin
and
Kakan inu dageki; sensui inu: this technique uses an a normal bullet, by curving the shot upward with a very quick jerking motion up, causing the shot to fly strait up for a distance, turn in the air and land on a target with great speed and ferocity, the explosion is converted to raw impact here due to the speed and gravity, sensui inu means diving dog))
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game- Match: Sano Luna vs. Monsoon   RYU's Game- Match: Sano Luna vs. Monsoon Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 11:51 am

(Info: In his second form, he can absorb and relase waters in the area.)

Monsoon falls to the river on fire and then gets up injured. "Was that suppose to hurt? Now its my turn!" He opens his jaw wide and the water from the river is sucked up by his arms and gathers at his mouth. Once it gathered, he sends againt blast of presurized water.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game- Match: Sano Luna vs. Monsoon   RYU's Game- Match: Sano Luna vs. Monsoon Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 11:57 am

Sano sent Hayato at soru speeds to the water blast, he was spining like a drill and eventualy plowed through it. As Hayato was flying at Monsoon Sano fired bullets in to Hayato beacuse Hayato was spining they went out in every random direction. I by some mirical the soru Hayato was avoided the bllets would result in a successfull attack.

((I think you missunder stand just how strong a kakan is the explosive bullets give off a blast twice the size of a basketball, the Kakans are MUCH stronger than that))
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game- Match: Sano Luna vs. Monsoon   RYU's Game- Match: Sano Luna vs. Monsoon Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 12:00 pm

(sorry but these guys arent now pushover, he is part fish so he has scales. take normal scales and upgrade them with dark energy and what do you get?)

Monsoon gathers water into his arms and then dashes along the ground dodging the shots. He looks at the intruder and find an opening. "Die!" He shots high presur water form one of his arms right at him.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game- Match: Sano Luna vs. Monsoon   RYU's Game- Match: Sano Luna vs. Monsoon Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 12:34 pm

By simply steping to the side Sano avoided the water and fired in to the now exposed Monsoon with kakans as Hayato flew to cut off the escape route "this army you wont shut up about... how would they run the world?" he said knowing full well that Monsoon would'nt be able to ansewr
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game- Match: Sano Luna vs. Monsoon   RYU's Game- Match: Sano Luna vs. Monsoon Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 12:38 pm

Monsoon fires his other water blast in the other arm he stored and blasted it at the kakans to help him dodge it. "In Our Dark Lord's Image!!" He slams the ground and makes a destroying shock wave spreed around him to get the intruder.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game- Match: Sano Luna vs. Monsoon   RYU's Game- Match: Sano Luna vs. Monsoon Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 12:42 pm

Sano fliped over him as Hayato ziped to meet him in the air, they both assended rapidly. "how unjust, living under one god king must be" He fired such a massive blast of kakans in every sahpe and size that the lake lit of with explosions of earth shaking magnitude "WHO WANTS TO LIVE WITHOUT JUSTICE!?!?!"
Back to top Go down
Ryu Kazage

Ryu Kazage

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game- Match: Sano Luna vs. Monsoon   RYU's Game- Match: Sano Luna vs. Monsoon Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 12:47 pm

Monsoon falls to the ground heavilly injured and lands with a crater impact. He then struggles to stand but can no longer move. " You.....will pay.....Captain Colonel will...finish you for good." He blanks out. After a few seconds his body begins to react straglly and then explodes in an eruption of Dark Energy that spreads everywhere. It sinks into the ground, turning it black and then fades away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RYU's Game- Match: Sano Luna vs. Monsoon   RYU's Game- Match: Sano Luna vs. Monsoon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RYU's Game- Match: Sano Luna vs. Monsoon
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next