One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 8:26 pm

At the hull of the ship, Delphi swam about- helpless and desperate as her thoughts raced through her mind.
Larno and Rarara had the Coastsurfer. Romeo and Red were currently fighting back the blockade (Romeo himself headed for "Executioner" Wright) in order to allow the Coastsurfer to head into open waters.
Annachie had brought back the hostage but the marines clearly weren't going to stop until their assailants- the White Rose pirates- were no more.
And now her new-found lover was going to try and sacrifice himself to allow the pirates to get away.

Her yearning for freedom was suddenly quenched by a much deeper burning in her chest- the need to protect her loved-one and partner from harm.
Thinking quickly, Delphi immediately grabbed one of the rigging ropes and she scaled the side of the ship, climbing to the porthole of Helen's prayer room- her long tail still intact as she fell to the wooden floor beside the young girl.
She quickly raised a finger to the girl's lips, speaking quietly and soothingly. "Don't be alarmed. I don't mean you any harm...and I'm sorry if you're frightened. My name is Beatrice Delfino.
She gently rolled the fins of her tail, not choosing to become a human again just quite yet. "Listen, Miss. I promise that you and your father will live through this battle and will be able to go home safely...the other pirates also won't lay a hand on either of you. I will see to it." She took a deep breath, putting a hand Helen's shoulder. "I may be a pirate but I'm also a mermaid and mermaids save people in peril at sea." Her voice quietened. "In return, I only ask that you do one thing for me..."

Last edited by LoreleiMaiden on Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Altered content)
Back to top Go down
WatersCalling

WatersCalling

Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 1:08 am

Romeo jumped on to the main ship as the previous ship was blown up. "Too many people here... God, If I make it out of this... Smite any marine that tries to Raise my Bounty..." He muttered As he heard about 30 clicks around his head... 30 Rifles were pointed at his head...

"Captain Romeo X. Dugall... This is where you fall..." Marine Captain Wright said, towering over every other marine on board with his arms crossed...

"Black Thorn..." Romeo muttered, head bowed

"What are you saying? To spare your measly life? To let your friends go?"

"SPIN!!!!" Romeo roared, spinning in a circle as his rapier sliced through every marine holding a rifle that surrounded him...

"Nah... I was just saying how I am going to beat you 'til every inch of your body cries in agony..." Romeo smiled as he saw Annachie appear on deck "Hey kid, I thought you would be with the doctor on the ship. We need to trade for the Hostage right now..."

"HAHAHAHAHA... If it isn't the idiot, Who set your cuffs loose? But I have to thank you for saving my daughter. You made me not pay this idiot... Now prepare for your Execution!!!" Captain Wright said as he swung his Large Blade at Annachie "Hope You like SEASTONE you little bugger!"

As the Blade swung down, Romeo quickly jumped in between them, The large blade cutting down from the back of his head to the bottom of his torso... Blood splattered through the air as the sword landed in the floor. Romeo Landed on top of Annachie, his back ripped open from the blade. "You idiot... You marine loving idiot.... This could have worked out..." He muttered out in a low tone...

"HAHAHAHAHA.... Well, That's one down...." Captain Wright laughed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 2:48 am

annachie pushed romeo of before he landed on him his eyes still had nothing behind them as he was still so angry and he thought "dance of the blade singer" one arm changed into a spinning saw wripping all the flesh from bone the other changed to a sword with bladed fingers. his legs stayed the same, his chest turned into a bladed ribcage and his head turned into a helmet. he dodged the captains attack with ease and struck out at the captains legs as he dodged.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

helen dropped the braclets and books she was holding scrambling for them as delphi came in she got scared to be released by a pirate to be captured again, she had no idea why the pirates were attacking again. she said to delphi "if you could save me and my father that would be fantastic." and then she said thinking who this girl was "are you by any chance beatrice delphino?"
Back to top Go down
WatersCalling

WatersCalling

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 3:42 am

Captain Wright laughed as he dodged Annachies attacks. "You'll die where you stand boy! You are worthless against someone like me! A nobody in this world!" He laughed as he slashed at Annachie "Even your Devil Fruit is no match for me! Ahahahaha..." He laughed, even as Romeo stalked up from behind and jabbed him through his chest.

He started laughing harder as the Romeo tried to pull his rapier out but it seemed to melt inside Captain Wright. Romeo jumped off with a stub of a blade left. The hole where he stabbed through waved with purple ripples before returning to normal. "That hurt, But it could be worse.... I decided to do anything to save my daughter, even eating the Devils Fruit... But I thought even you two were worthless enough to behold my awesome Logia Fruit!" He Bragged as he slashed at Annachie again, but again being blocked by Romeo.

Romeo was slashed across the front, His shirt falling off and blood splattering once again in the air... "Idiot..." Romeo coughed "He's.... My Opponent... My fight... Your supposed to take care of your master... *Brief moment of coughing up blood* And as Captain..." He finished, trying to get up "... I have to protect you and everyone else..."

Romeo shoved Annachie out of the way and aimed a punch right at Wright, His fist and arm getting coated with poison as he punched Wright. Wright didn't move, but Romeo fell to his knees. He was holding his arm in pain as the poison seeped in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 3:50 am

annachie changed his arm into a cannon as he held his special pouch and held onto the captain after romeo fell and said with no emotion "she should be on the your ship, no you are going to die and you are someone i cant do anything helpful when i try i just get people hurt" he pointed his arm at the captain and readied to fire. he didnt care what was happening to his arm.
Back to top Go down
WatersCalling

WatersCalling

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 4:37 am

"Idiot!" Romeo yelled, moving Annachies arm away from Captain Wright "I said this was my fight!" As bottles of flames rained from the sky onto the ship... Rarara and Larno stormed onto the deck, each holding a bottle of grog with a piece of newspaper sticking out, Lighting them with matches and tossing them around the ship.

The Molotovs lit the ship up as the First Mate and Sniper pulled out their weapons and started to fight past what remained of the marines. "Captain! We lost that Marine Girl, Our Navigator and Our Doct... Captain!" Rarara rambled before noticing Romeos wounds. He looked at the Marine Captain and growled in anger. Rarara ran towards Captain Wright, Swords posed and ready to strike. Wright laughed and threw a small bit of poison from his hand into Rarara's eyes, Blinding him as the First mate starts screaming in pain changing his direction into a flame and into the water.

Romeo huffed, trying to stand up "This... Is... My FIGHT!" Romeo ran towards Captain Wright, Swinging his leg forward. "Silver Mallet Kick!" Romeo screamed as he kicked Wright straight in the jewels. Wright made a high pitched wail as he went flying about 20 feet in the air. Romeo fell, pain finally setting in as he was overcomed by the amount of blood lost.

Wright landed face first, but got up soon enough to see Romeo laying worthless on the floor. "Heh, Justice has finally caught up with you..." He chuckled, spitting poison on Romeos back. "Your worthless! WORTHLESS! NO ONE WILL REMEMBER YOU! AND YOU MARINES! HUNDREDS OF YOU COULD NOT TAKE OUT ONE MAN!

One marine coughed up "Sir, Last time you couldn't beat him...."

"SHUT UP!" Captain Wright yelled over the roar of the Flames "YOUR WORTHLESS, JUST LIKE THIS ASSHOLE!" He brought his sword up and swung it down upon Romeos Neck.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 7:04 am

Suddenly a loud cracking sound rang out and Wright's blade was suddenly knocked from his hand, the sword sliding across the deck.
Red appeared, brandishing her whip, having been invisible the whole time.
"You're not the only one with a fruit that can prevent damage being done to yourself, Mr Wright..." She smirked briefly, her clothing rather sliced and her body covered with various wounds, and gestured towards the other marine ships- all of them nearly abandoned and strewn with the bodies of other marine cadets. "Your men were rather unable to fight someone that they couldn't see."
And with that, she whipped back at Wright, taking advantage of his momentary stumbling to get to Romeo.

She stooped down and grabbed up Romeo, bringing him to stand up and using her arm as a support around his waist. "This may have been your fight, mi capitan, but at the moment- you're not in the shape to finish this fight and the Coastsurfer can't pass until Wright is too subdued to order his cadets to fire at it...so like it or not, you're getting assistance..."

She turned to Annachie. "Help Larno take care of the rest of them and any other marines that come up on deck! Keep them from helping Wright!"
Red turned back to the Executioner, keeping one arm around Romeo as she raised the whip and swung it forward. "Crimson constriction!"
The cable swung out and wrapped tightly around the torso of the Marine captain, binding him. She grunted as she pulled it tighter, vanishing- her weapon and Romeo becoming invisible with her due to the contact with her body. "Your fruit helps you negate attacks that stab you directly...but let's see get out of this one..." She pulled the whip tighter again, invisibly constricting him.

---

Delphi nodded, blinking briefly at the sounds of carnage above and then looking back to Helen. "Yes. My name is Beatrice Delfino. I'm a pirate but I'm not here to hurt you." She allowed her legs to return as she spoke. "I can make sure that you and your father emerge from this battle safely and that the pirates who kidnapped you will never touch you again..." She delicately took the other girl's hand in her own. "But for me to do that, I need you to go above deck and tell your father to cease the attack and let the pirate ship pass. If he continues, this ship that we're on right now is going to sink...and if he truly loved you- which I'm sure he does- he wouldn't want to continue this bloody mess in a place where you could potentially get hurt...he'd want to make your safety and innocence his top priority and killing Captain Dugall his second...Also, I'm in love with the man that saved you...Annachie...and I don't want to see him dead..."

Delphi's eyes widened when she noticed Rarara falling overboard and she stood up, looking back to Helen. "Please tell your father to stop this attack. Tell him that you're safe now and that's all that should matter. His revenge isn't is as important as his love for you." She stroked Helen's cheek in a motherly way before moving back over to the port-hole. "I have to help my crew-mates now but I'll be back on deck in a few minutes to take you and your father to safety, provided the attacking stops..."

She assumed her mermaid form again and slipped from the port-hole, diving into the sea after Rarara. Delphi took hold of his wrist underwater, wrapped her arm around his chest and towed him back to the Coastsurfer, managing to lug him aboard. "Don't worry, Rarara," she panted, rifling through her medical satchel. "You're going to be fine."
Finding the correct herbs, she lay the First mate's head against her chest and lightly rubbed some of the herbs into his eyes, the poison instantly neutralised and cleared. "There...now..." The young girl looked around. "We can move the Coastsurfer past the Marine ship...we need to get it close enough for the others to jump aboard and for the cannons to have a shot at scuttling the other vessel..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 8:28 am

annachie snapped out of his rage all he did again was fail to help he was just getting people killed he took a marine small ship and jumped over board with it and started to think of all bad things he had done to delphi since he had met her causing sadness and horror, he thought i would be more useful if i wasnt around her to cause her anymore pain.

helen said to delphi before she left "annachie tried to give his life before all this happened before the marines broke there promise." when delphi did disapear she walked off to the main deck but didnt go onto it just looked at all the marines fighting the pirates this made her sad because she hated people fighting.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 8:52 am

Delphi helped Rarara sit up as she spoke to him but instantly noticed Annachie heading overboard into the water. She ran to the edge of the ship, her eyes filled with joy to see that he was alive.
She called out to him. "Annachie! Come over to the Coastsurfer..." She stood on the edge of the deck, clinging to the rigging, preparing to help him. Delphi smiled as she crouched down to reach out to him. "Thank God, you're alright...come up here. Let me treat your wounds..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 9:09 am

annachie shaked his head and said softly "no, all i have done is cause pain, sorrow and horror when i have tried to help i am useless just a blade to murder or a cannon to slaughter. just a weapons and weapons are for killing." he continued sailing tears dripping from his eyes because he had to leave the women he loved because it would protect her more than he could if he was there he changed fully back one arm bones comepletely shattered and the other arm had flesh just dangling of it was the only arm he could use but it caused great pain as he tried to steer the ship.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 9:34 am

Delphi's face fell and her breath caught in her throat. "No..."
She looked back at Rarara. "Keep the ship on course to pass the marine vessel. I'll catch up in a moment..."
Without hesitation, she dived from the ship, swimming to Annachie's small boat and grabbing on to the side. "Annachie, please. You're not just a "blade" or a weapon. If you hadn't slaughtered all those marines back there, they would have found me talking to Helen and I'd be dead." she pulled herself up over the edge of the boat, taking his shattered fingers as gently as she could. "Annachie, you only fight and kill in self-defense. You are not a weapon."
She looked into his eyes. "You are a man. A wonderful, kind, brave man who deserves a life as wonderful as you are."
Delphi kissed his lips softly and quickly. "Please...I've never loved anyone before. I've never met a man who's been as kind to me as you." She sniffed back tears, stroking his hand. "Please, Annachie. Stay with me. I love you..."

She eyed the flaming ship nearby, taking the oars of the small boat from him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 10:05 am

annachie was saddened that he slaughtered so many, his fingers twitched slightly his hand in lots of pain as delphi stroked it, he said to her "if you can take all that i will do all the bad i will create i shall stay" he held her head with his hand with little flesh on and said "i tried to get you and the rest out of this and all i did was cause all you injuries" he then said as she complimented him. "thank you it means alot to me" he thought as the ship burned behind them he thought is the little girl ok?
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 10:43 am

Delphi smiled reassuringly at him as she rowed the boat back to the Coastsurfer. "I promise you, I will never hate you no matter what things you do. I accept you and every twist of fate that you bring. But you must learn to believe in yourself and stop putting yourself down." She followed his gaze. "The captain's daughter is fine..."
She brought him back aboard the Coastsurfer and quickly bandaged his wounds, putting special oil on the exposed muscle tissue before patching it over. "I'll repair both of your arms fully later. Right now, I have to go rescue the captain and his daughter before the ship sinks..." She moved back over to the side of the ship and watched the other flaming one where Romeo, Red and Larno were still fighting. "It's not sinking yet, but it will be..." She turned to Annachie. "I'll be fine. Just stay here and help Rarara prepare the cannons. Don't use your own arms though- the flesh will break again if you do."

Delphi turned back around and dived into the water, headed towards the marine ship as fast as she could, silently hoping that Helen would keep her promise and plead with her father to retreat while they were all still alive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 11:48 am

annachie ran down below decks trying to get something to drink but dropped the glass he tried to hold and it shattered so he went to his bedroom or what he made his bedroom for him and delphi he tried to sort out the room itself because it was a tip apparently lots of people got drunk here.
helen went up to the top of the deck and said "stop the fighting" to her father who didnt listen to her plee. he was about to die and she was going to get in trouble again there was a moment where she could be spotted but she grabbed her priestess staff and books and hid somewhere in the bottum of the ship the image in her head of her father choking to death who had gone mad with power and betrayed the person who brought her back. she was counting rosary beads praying for her own safety.

Last edited by valawsedit on Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WatersCalling

WatersCalling

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 1:57 pm

Rarara was prepping the cannons and entwining the fuses to make each cannon go off at once. Sadly, he did not have vision; So he tried pulling it off with only touch.

----

"That man is a hazard." Captain Wright said, then pointed to Romeo "This man is a Hazard! If I let them live, they'll hurt more innocent people. They will try to take you away. Anything a Pirate says is lies, It's the number one rule on the sea! Now take one of the rowboats, Daddy will catch up once I deal with this Invisible Bitch..."

As he started looking for the Red, throwing bits of poison everywhere. Unnoticed to anyone, Romeo got back up. He was drugged on pain and rage as he grabbed a burning piece of timber and started dragging it towards the Marine Captain, Swinging it to smash his face. Just as the Burning plank swung sideways, Marine Captain Wright turned slightly to see it slap across his face. Poison flung out of his jaw as the plank slapped him across the deck. The marine captain stood back up, his sharp pointed hair was in a mess and this damn pirate wouldn't die.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 3:15 pm

Red moved behind Wright, pulling the whip tight around his neck. "Rouge Crush!"
However her eyes widened and she froze, spying Delphi who was running across the deck, through the flames to Helen. "Delphi?!"
It was in her brief surprise that Red realized that she, too had gotten hit by the sting of Wright's poison. She winced and shuddered but kept a tight grip on the whip around Wright's throat, her blue eyes ablaze with desperation.
---
Delphi ran down to the prayer room, finding Helen.
"I'm back for you," she panted breathily as she took the younger girl's hand. "I'm going to take you to shore and then I'll come back for your daddy..."

Running back to the upper deck, she shouted as she passed Red and Romeo. "Get back to the Coastsurfer when you hear Rarara set off the cannons!" Delphi looked to Larno. "He might need your help!"
She headed to the edge, protecting Helen as she looked around. "Life boat would be too slow...Hm, hold your breath please..."she murmured and promptly lifted Helen into her arms, diving off the edge and swimming speedily to shore with her mermaid fins.
She lifted the girl up on to dry land, stroking her face. "There...you're safe from harm...thank you for trying to plead with your father...I'll try my best to get him back to you..."

And with that, Delphi jumped back into the water.

Last edited by LoreleiMaiden on Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 3:22 pm

helen shouted at delphi before she ran off "beatrice no dont he is evil he sent the army to get me back but still tried to kill you lot even though i was safe, he tried to kill the one who loved you and was brave enough to lay his life down to safe his lover" helen ran sat on the beach not expecting her to listen. the reason she knew they were lovers came down to thinking of how annachie reacted when they took delphi and he wanted to get rid of her bounty.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 7:39 pm

Delphi paused, actually hearing the young girl's words and froze in the water, turning back to look at Helen in disbelief. "You don't want me to save your father?"
She was surprised at the girl's decision but eventually nodded solemnly; knowing Wright, he would probably manage to get out anyway.
The mermaid-pirate called out to the marine's daughter. "The island that you're on at the moment is called Toroa...there's a Naval base in the centre of town. You can go there and they'll recognise you and take care of you until someone arrives to take you home!" She gave her a final smile. "Good luck, Helen!"

With the thoughts of what Helen had said about her being Annachie's lover still fresh in her mind, Delphi headed back to the Coastsurfer.
Within minutes she was at Annachie's side, giving him a second dose of medicine to lessen the pain in his arms and telling him. "The little girl is going to be fine...right now, we need to sink that Marine ship, get the Captain, Red and Larno aboard and make a getaway..."
She kissed his cheek gently and then headed to the gun-deck to Rarara. She assisted him in fusing the cannons before starting to tend to his eyes again- this time using a kind of serum from her medical bag. "Hopefully this will help to restore your vision faster...the captain, Red and Larno are still aboard the marine ship, fighting Wright...when the cannons go off, they should be able to jump back to the Coastsurfer before the marine ship sinks..." She looked out the port-hole as she gently cleaned the area around Rarara's eyes. "...we're close enough now and the sails have caught wind..."
Back to top Go down
WatersCalling

WatersCalling

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 11:26 pm

"Well, Lets give them a blast..." He muttered, lighting them as each gave a simultaneous BOOM!, rocking the Coastsurfer Back and Forth...

----

The Marine Boat was blasted by the incoming cannonballs. Debre fell and the ships fire burned higher. "Blast this.... I will get you three..." Wright Growled, as he recoiled from the flames. He jumped overboard and landed in a boat. He took the paddles from his daughter and started rowing to shore.

Larno grabbed Romeo and started running to the ship, the flames were engulfing the ship as marines dived overboard to safety. "Come on, Hurry!" He yelled towards Red as he jumped towards the Coastsurfer.

Last edited by WatersCalling on Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 6:22 am

helen wanted to explore the world and a pirate crew do that, and she didnt want to be with marines anymore because of what her father did today showed her that the marines are backstabbers and merciless fighters so instead of heading to the marine base she took a small ship unferweled the sails she knew a little about sailing and she cought the wind which sent the ship on its way she covered heself in a way covering her face and body with a huge black robes with hood. she wanted to explore without the marines.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 9:21 am

Red nodded, breathing heavily as she recoiled her whip and leapt after the two other men on to the deck of the Coastsurfer.

Delphi squeaked, stumbling at the sudden explosion of the cannons, before looking up at the deck above her head at the sound of the three other pirates landing there. "Looks like the others are back..."
She ran up to the upper deck to assist their crew-mates, eyes widening at the sight of them. Her brows furrowed. "You all need medical attention..."

Red shook her head, brushing Delphi aside, panting as she limped to take the helm. "Later Delphi...right now we need to get out into open water..."
The sea was following and the wind was strong beneath the sails and with the work of the white rose crew, it wasn't long before the ship was out of Toroa bay.

"Right," Delphi said, preparing another serum and looking to the others. "All of you take a break for a moment whilst I tend to all of your wounds..." She looked to Romeo. "The captain has better go first..."
She took off her jacket and gestured for Romeo to lay down on the deck but blinked when she noticed Helen's small boat bobbing in the water.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 1:47 pm

annachie said to delphi as she went off to deal with the captain "do you want to have something to eat?" as he went to the kitchin and started to make something edible to the best way he could with his arms wripped apart all he could make was some bolanase but as he tried to pick it up he couldnt he nearly dropped it because it was hot on raw nerves he sat down and waited for delphi as he did he noticed someone in a robe walking around he didnt stop to ask them who they were. he just left the kitchen to find delphi.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

helens ship went next to the pirate ship and climbed in a small hole and put her hood back on because it was cought on a nail in the hole. as she climbed in she looked for a kitchen if she was cought she would have tried to show that she wasnt fighting them. as she went through the ship she went past the kitchen she saw someone was in there so she waited for them to leave. as the guy did she cought a glimpse of who it was. it was the guy who took het back to her backstabbing evil father. she saw he had tried to make some food so she decided to make some more she got carried away with it but she kept her hood up she had covered half the table with food if anyone was their she wouldnt notice she was having to much fun.
Back to top Go down
WatersCalling

WatersCalling

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 2:15 pm

Larno dropped the captain on the deck, before heading to finish the construction of the hole on the captains ship. Romeo looked more like a corpse of it wasn't for a shallow breath he gave off. He was slashed across the front and back of his Torso, and his body raw from the poison...

----

Wright had gotten back to shore. He ran to a group of marines who saluted him. "Come on! We have to stop them."

"YES SIR! We have 3 boats preping to leave, sir!" One marine saluted, Followed by three explosions from the right of the harbor. The marine ships were engulfed in flames as Romeo had booby-trapped it sometime earlier,

"Bring me to your superior here, I need to have a talk with him"
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 2:55 pm

Delphi knelt beside the captain on the deck, carefully inspecting his wounds before starting to work up a mixture of oil and shredded purple herbs to dress them with. Once the new mixture was carefully applied, she placed a cold flannel on the captain's head to prevent him from succumbing to fever and poured a little of a pain-killing serum into his mouth. Her eyebrows furrowed as she deftly stitched up his open wounds with some fine thread, bandaging them immediately after.
The young doctor heaved a sigh and inspected the captain's body one last time before murmuring to herself. "The powder will take the poison out...the serum will prevent excessive pain and infection...now he just needs to rest until the medicine does its work..."
She stood up and headed over to Red, who was attempting to draw up chart maps of their area, and gave her the same serum to cleanse her body of poison.
"Thanks Delphi-chan," the tall red head said with a tilt of her head and a small smile. "If you ever need anything in return..."

Delphi held up a hand. "I'm the ship's doctor. Don't thank me for my duty..." The younger of the two paused and then added. "But could you look after the captain for a moment? He needs someone keeping an eye on his state...in case he loses temperature or stops breathing or something...and I have to go and tend to Annachie's arms..." She smiled girlishly. "He also mentioned something about wanting to make food for me."
Red opened her mouth, looking irritated and ready to protest but then closed it again. "Fine, fine, fine...go run off to lover-boy then...I suppose I owe you anyway for getting me back on the sea...however forcefully..."
She watched the beaming mermaid hurry off with a grunt and headed over to sit beside Romeo, where he lay, her book of maps in her lap.
"Hn..."
Red watched Romeo every now and then out of the corner of her eye, before returning to her notes on their whereabouts.

---
Delphi headed below deck, looking for Annachie and eventually following the delicious smell of food to the kitchen. She looked in the doorway. "Annachie? Annachie, are you in here?"
She stepped inside, her eyes widening at all the food on the table. "How on earth...?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 5:23 pm

annachie came up behind delphi and hugged her and his mouth dropped at all the food that was made which made him a little saddened him a little he said nothing of what he cooked and said to delphi "im right behind you, may i ask you have anything that could get my flesh back?" he motioned to his torn apart arm.
_________________________________________________________________________________

helen was merrily humming a tune to herself her hood still on but two locks of her hair visible on the outside of the shadow the black hood made. she placed the last piece of food she had made and heard the two talking she ran and hid in the food cupboard muttering to herself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next