One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
WatersCalling

WatersCalling

Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- Empty
PostSubject: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 2:25 pm

Romeo walked through the streets of Toroa, his hat shaded his face from the hot sun that beat overhead. He was cursing under his breath for most of his crew leaving him as he planned to head to the Grand Line. He now only had his First mate, Rarara, and Sniper, Larno, now. His ship was disguised as a normal ship sitting in the dock (It's not that hard... Just take down the pirate flags). He was so close to the Grand Line, But he had no crew now. He searched the street for a bar, hoping some booze would make him feel better. He continued walking, only seeing Stores and Houses. Romeo spoke to his first mate "You should put a hat on. They have wanted posters of us here you know..."

"I'll be fine Cap'n" Rarara replied back, Spying his Captain and his own poster. His shiny bald head gleamed in the sun, blinding some of the people passing by.

Last edited by WatersCalling on Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 2:42 pm

Delphi timidly walked through the streets of Toroa, not enjoying the heat in the slightest. It had been a while since she had used her mermaid tail and the amount of time that she had spent away from the sea was making her edgy.
She had been looking to join a new crew since she had made it to the town, but had been too nervous to look around, worried that she'd run into Marines.
Sighing, she pulled up her medicine bag on to her shoulder and meandered through the crowd, her eyes cast downward and her hair being tugged lightly by the breeze.
Suddenly a man's gleaming bald head caught her eye and blinded her, causing her to bump right into Captain Romeo Dugall's chest and drop her bag, her medicinal herbs and bandages spilling out on to the ground.
She squeaked. "I...I'm so sorry, sir...really...your friend has quite a gleam coming from his head there..." The young woman bent down to pick up the medical supplies.
Back to top Go down
WatersCalling

WatersCalling

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 5:07 pm

"See... You blinded the poor girl..." Romeo joked towards his first mate before turning to the girl. "No Harm done, But... We just arrived and I'm looking for the closest bar... Maybe you should tag along, I could use some 'company'..."

Romeo was then hit over the head by the butt of Larno's rifle. "We have more concerning conditions right now captain..." Larno said over his captains swearing and cursing.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 5:12 pm

Delphi blushed a little as she gathered up her things but smiled gently, tilting her head. "I can show you to the nearest bar if you'd like? I've only been here for a while but I know where the nearest drinking spot is."
She flinched a little at Larno's hitting but then squeaked timidly. "...perhaps I could take you to the bar first and you could consider your concerning conditions there?"
She straightened up, closing her medical bag and looking up at the two taller men.
Back to top Go down
WatersCalling

WatersCalling

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 5:41 pm

Romeo straightened out his fedora and adjusted the rose on it. "Thanks, for the help. And Larno... Don't forget who has the 5 million above his head..."
He turned to the shorter of the three crewmates before returning his gaze at Delphi "Ok, Miss... Lead the way, My throat is parched..."
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 5:46 pm

Delphi looped a lock of her brown hair back behind her ear and nodded timidly. "You're welcome. This way...Captain, was it?"
The young woman blinked for moment and then looked up at Romeo. "You're a captain...a-and you have 5 million Berries offered as a bounty for you?" Her eyes widened slightly, looking both shocked and impressed. "That...that's interesting..."
She guided the men to a seedy local tavern bar, cut-throat looking men everywhere inside and brought them to a table
Back to top Go down
WatersCalling

WatersCalling

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 12:59 am

"Thanks" Romeo said before yelling at the barkeep "OI, BARKEEP! 6 Pints of grog over here." Romeo stared at the others, some of them he has seen wanted posters of. But his bounty was higher then most of them here.

"Captain, we have a problem of having a lack of crew mates for the ship. We will never make it to the Grand Line at this rate. We have no Navigator, no crewmates to man the cannons, no shipwright, no cook, and no doctor. Our cardboard cut outs of marines are littered with bullet holes..." Larno started stating

"We also are low on funds, we only have 30,000 berri on us..." Rarara also pointed out

"A greater reputation would be nice, You know... Scare people into giving us there treasure so we don't have to do the dirty work..." Romeo answered to the problems... The three men discussed the problem among themselves, ignoring Delphi who was still here, as they waited for there grog to arrive.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 6:26 am

Delphi was about to leave the men, tugging her bag up on to her shoulder again but she suddenly stopped, overhearing them.
Immediately she turned around and stooped down beside them, leaning on the table. "Wait. Did you say that you're all headed to the Grand Line? And you need a ship's doctor?I... I was the doctor on the last crew that I was on...I can heal more ailments and treat more wounds than most people can name..." She stopped speaking when the barkeep brought six foaming pints of grog over.
Back to top Go down
WatersCalling

WatersCalling

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- Icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 11:29 pm

Romeo looked towards the young girl. "Which crew would that be? I never heard of a crew that would abandon one of the most valuable assets to a crew..." He asked as He, Rarara, and Larno each downed a pint in one gulp.

Romeo then asked her another question. "And do you think you could make it? Only the strong can brave it and the Smart can sail it..."
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 5:10 am

Delphi sighed and leaned on her elbow as she looked up at Romeo.
"The Sea Sirens. Pirates. All female crew...and they didn't abandon me...I ran. The captain was slowly losing her mind. One minute, she'd be set on getting to the Grand Line. The next? She'd be taking us off course, attacking random villages for no reason other than her being in a bad mood and just dropping anchor in the middle of open water and letting us sit there for days under the hot sun, even when the winds were strong enough to sail. After seven successful years we were suddenly gaining nothing and to make matters worse, we were all wanted-women and the Marines were at our heels."

The young doctor exhaled, folding her arms on the edge of the table and looking downwards. "The first mate tried to overthrow her in a single coup d'etat, for her own good and all of our own good...but the mutiny went badly and the first mate..." Delphi bit her lip. "...ended up having her brains blown out all over the deck. The captain became even more paranoid than before and started "purging" the crew of "infidels"...I knew it'd only be a matter of time. So on the advice of a friend, I left. It was my life or my pocket. I could get by without one for a while."

Delphi shrugged her long brown hair back over her bare shoulders. "I can make it. No fear. I became a pirate when I was 12. I'm 19 now. Seven years have taught me endurance. I may not be muscle-bound but I can survive a lot. As for intelligence, I can treat any discomfort from Scarlet Fever to Scurvy and know how to prepare poisons that can turn Naval Ships into Ghost ships." She reached into her bag and produced a gold galleon coin, like the one someone would find in an underwater bullion. "If you're still not convinced...I do have one other skill that might interest you...but you mightn't believe me if I told you..."
Back to top Go down
WatersCalling

WatersCalling

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 6:22 pm

"Sea Sirens? I haven't heard any news from them in awhile... Mostly It's about the idiot stuff the World Government is "improving" which is pointless crap or about the major takeover of islands and the marines plan..." Rarara mumbled to everyone while keeping his eye on the other people in the bar.

"There are going to be a lot more you'll have to cure if the stories of mysterious diseases and curses in the Grand Line are true... As for the poison..." Romeo said, stroking the hair of his goatee... "I think I have a few plans if we can find a way to dispense it in a wide area..."
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 6:34 pm

Most people in the bar, however shady-looking, seemed to avoiding the direct gaze of Rarara and Romeo- recognising them from their wanted posters and revering their high bounties.

Delphi sighed at Rarara's words, giving a knowing nod. "I think we're all sick of the World Government and its "improvements."" She looked to Romeo, shrugging. "Well, I study odd diseases and I learn quickly. I can get some notes from a Navigator friend of mine who charts the Grand Line...as regards to the poison..." The young woman gave a faint, coy smirk and looked to one of the tankards of grog. "I can dissolve it into any kind of drink...its tasteless and scentless. One would have to be extremely well-versed in Apothecary to detect it."
Back to top Go down
WatersCalling

WatersCalling

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 10:02 pm

"Hmmm...." Romeo said, downing another pint without a care. "Your hired. Now, Do any of you know why entering the Grand Line from the West Blue is Dangerous?"

Both Rarara and Larno both shook their head sideways, they didn't have a clue. Romeo sighed, rolling his eyes. "How 'bout you Miss... I don't think we have gotten a name out of you, have we?"

Last edited by WatersCalling on Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added on)
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 3:57 pm

The young woman beamed happily at his acceptance.
Delphi then furrowed her eyebrows at the question, shakind her head. "I...I'm sorry, sir...er...Captain...I wouldn't know...I'm not a navigator..." She blinked. "My name? Ah, My name is Beatrice Delfino...but you can all call me Delphi. What should I call all of you?"

Her eyes then widened in realisation. "Ah! I should introduce you to someone first. He's my partner and protector. He assists me in medical care and helps me to defend myself in combat. His name is Annachie Dawn..." She reached into her medical bag and produced a dagger. "He's also a devil fruit user..."
She whispered to the dagger's blade before placing it down on the stool next to her. "It's safe, Annachie. Please assume human form for me..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 4:06 pm

annachie changed from weapon to human he was soaking wet because he was asleep and in weapon form while asleep the dimesion fills with water but he can breath underwater in the dimension. he stretched and said "hey delphi how are you? he turned around and saw the three pirates and said "who the hell are you? And why shouldnt i kill you for getting to close to my delphi" his arm was starting to change into a sword the metal/flesh was jumping around his arm changing into weapon he was alot more confident than he was yesterday except around women he was still horrible around new women.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 4:41 pm

Delphi's eyes widened at her partner's sudden confidence and she gently put her hand over his transforming arm, lowering it and taking his chin with her other hand. "Shh...it's alright, Annachie. I'm fine. Perfectly fine. These men are from a crew that I'll be working on. They haven't hurt me, in any way..."
She gave his cheek a reassuring stroke, pushing back the damp tendrils of hair on his forehead. "You can relax..." Delphi looked around hesitantly to make sure that no one was staring at them and once content with the fact that the other occupants of the bar were buried in grog and their own business, she looked back to the three other men. "Annachie is my sworn guardian and his powers are phenomenal." She smiled weakly, taking his hand beneath the table to soothe him. "He's just...protective of me."
Delphi exhaled. "Now...what is it that I should call you all then?"
Back to top Go down
WatersCalling

WatersCalling

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 9:12 pm

"Larno Bakamari, Sniper" Larno said calmly.

"Rarara Myuko, First Mate. Wanted for 10,000 beri" Rarara replied as well, fearfully drinking his grog.

"And if you read the poster with my glorious face on them, I am Captain Romeo X. Dugall. Leader of what Remains of the White Roses and wanted for 5 Million beri." Romeo bragged "And I partake that since your joining, we shall take your friend here?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 2:57 am

Annachie want to make sure that delphi was safe but he calmed down a bit when he was told that they were friends he held her hand with the arm that was just a sword under the table he turned to the pirates and said "im will go with delphi. you told us your names but why do you tell us you bounty it says nothing of skill."annachie ordered wine because that was the only thing that wasnt grog which didnt look great he turn to delphi "do you want anything to eat or drink my love?" he said how he felt which caused him to blush a little still but he waited for a response.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 8:59 am

Delphi placed her free hand lightly over Annachie's knee, continuing to placate him and smiling up at him. "No. I'm fine, thank you. I'm not very hungry or thirsty at the moment."
She looked to Romeo, Rarara and Larno, her eyes widening slightly at the mention of their bounties and her eyebrows suddenly shooting up at the crew name. "The White Rose Pirates. I've heard of you...stories of raids...plundering...the crew leaving..." She blew a lock of brown hair from her eyes. "Do you have a ship in port? And a map of the Grand Line yet?"
Back to top Go down
WatersCalling

WatersCalling

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 12:22 pm

Romeo put down the empty container that was now drained of grog. "Yes, Gossip travels fast... doesn't it?" He laughed before continuing "But if the rumors about me are true, then you must have heard about my ship? Fastest Ship in all the West Blue. It would be a shame if I lost her. But yes, she is in the port. And a Map... Well.... Our old navigator took what maps we had..." He finished; Reaching out to Larno's 2nd thing of Grog, stealing it and drinking it for himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 12:34 pm

annachie sat down next to delphi he held her hand and said to delphi after having a drink "ok tell me if you want anything to eat" he looked back at romeo he said to him "i havent heard about you before and how could you lose your map to your navigator how did you let them take it?" annachie placed a small pouch on the table placing a precise amount of gunpowder and a small cannon ball in then put it back in his pockey.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 12:55 pm

Delphi nodded. "The rumour I heard was that your ship is called the Coastsurfer, isn't it? I haven't seen it in port though..." She gave a bemused smile. "Though, if you're as sneaky as the rumours say that you are, then you've probably disguised it..."

She sighed. "I'm guessing the old Navigator took the maps with him without asking your permission?" Delphi bit her lip, tilting her head to rest it on Annachie's shoulder. "Well, fast ship or not- she's not going anywhere specific unless we've got maps...and a decent navigator..."

The girl blinked, looking thoughtful. "Hmm. I might be able to get maps and charts for us. I treated a Navigator when I first came here to Toroa...but that same Navigator might be hard to convince to come to sea..." Delphi shrugged. "Said something about not wanting to return to sea unless it was for the right reasons."
Back to top Go down
WatersCalling

WatersCalling

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 5:09 pm

"Hmm... Interesting... Your not From the West Blue, Are you?" Rarara said to Annachie.

"We ain't going anywhere without a crew as well... But if I can get this Navigator to join, we might make it to the Grand Line... But there is still that problem of entering..." Romeo said, tipping his chair backwards and placing his black leather boots on the table " If you have entered or exited the Grand Line here, you will notice a navy Base near the entrance... Small ships have been able to sneak by, Large ships are attacked by Marines... But lately... There seems to be a lock of security as I have heard stories that the marines are patrolling there 24/7..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 5:36 pm

annachie said to rarara "no im not are you?" he questioned him. he turned to delphi and said "is it the women from yesterday?" annachie stayed seated and placed the pouch back in his pocket and drank more wines and said "its easy to get into the grand line i can get one - two people in with ease."
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 5:48 pm

Delphi nodded to Annachie. "Yes...the woman from yesterday was indeed the Navigator. Red is stubborn though. Brilliant when it comes to finding her way around the place..." She sighed. "But terribly stubborn."
She looked to Romeo and leaned on one palm, her eyes alight with thought. "Is there any way we could disguise the ship? Or even the crew too? So that the Marines would think that we were a merchant vessel?"

She shrugged her shoulders forward, looking a little edgy for a moment. "I do have a talent other than the poison-making that might come in handy too..." Her voice went a little quiet. "Annachie has seen it first hand..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next