One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 12:27 pm

annachie's mood was started to calm as he saw delphi scarred of him which made him sad actually. his machine gun arm changed back and his sword arm changed back through his rage his sword arm didnt changed from flesh to sword only the bone changed and what was left was wrecked flesh that was left and his machine gun arms shoulder was partially dislocated he held delphi with his body bleeding makeing a small pool of blood around himself and said "do you not know how much pyscolgical damage being trapped and being able to do nothing and how do you know they will give them back to her father" he looked back at and kissed her and said "im sorry i scared you and did all this im just hate anyone doing what people did to me to other people" he waited for her response. he had little time to stay concious but he would stop and kill all the marines who came near delphi.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 1:59 pm

Delphi put her arms around him, about to reply but then she noticed Marines, looking around in the dust that had been raised by Annachie's shooting.
Quickly, she draped her jacket fully around Annachie and guided him quickly out of eyeshot and down a side-alley to a small secluded section of pier.
The waves crashing against the shoreline drowned out the sounds of the Marines shouting and searching for the source of the gunfire.

She sat down with him at the edge of the pier, opening her medical bag and taking out a darning needle and a roll of clear-wire thread. She handed him a fistful of green herbs. "Here. Please chew on these. It'll make this less painful."
Delphi delicately began to stitch up his wounds, saying softly as she did so. "Truthfully Annachie, I do know that kind of psychological damage. I was locked away from the world when I was a child...I was told I was a freak because of my mermaid blood. I was only freed when I was abducted by pirates when I was 12. They kidnapped me...but they also liberated me..." She lowered her head, looking ashamed and continuing her work. "I know it's no excuse, though. And I'm sorry. I know that they'll give her back though. It would be stupid not to. Keeping her would be of no use...and keeping her or killing her would be an idiotic move anyway as it only means the Marines would never ever leave us alone. Pirate unwritten law- make it personal and it follows you for life." Delphi exhaled, finishing stitching his arms and bandaging his arms. "It's alright. I was only scared that you were beyond help...and I'm sorry for making you angry."
She sighed, smiling weakly and then leaned up, tilting his chin with a hand and kissing his lips gently.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 2:26 pm

annachie was so sad that he had almost attacked delphi in pure rage and how she had also been locked up "thats horrible why would they do it to such a beautiful women" and he then held her close he was ashamed that he couldnt control his rage he was thinking to himself how he was just a weapon and weapons are used to kill like he almost did to the only one he cared about he said to her "do you think the marines will find us here?" but you could tell he wasnt really thinking about the marines he was thinking of diving into the sea so he wouldnt have a chance of harming delphi in his next rage because it wouldnt happen if he were dead he was just starring at the ocean.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 4:12 pm

Delphi looked a little bashful, still unused to being called "beautiful" for any reason. She had grown up around plenty of women who were truly magnificent when it came to the department of looks- she was nothing in comparison to them. Plus, she had always been told to be wary of men who flatter young girls anyway.
Why did this young man think that she was so special? And why did she feel so at ease around him?
"I...," she began, blushing a little before following his gaze out to the water. She was no mind-reader but she could tell that something was going on behind his distant brown eyes.
She lifted her hand, taking his chin again and tugged his eyes back to meet her's. "It's too secluded here. Besides, they didn't get a good look at your face...they'll be looking for a man with guns for arms...not an innocent couple enjoying the sight of the ocean...That said, we should probably return to the bar. I know this hostage situation upsets you, Annachie...but I still need to get on to this crew and get back out to sea again." She looked tristful and slightly ashamed, but earnest. "I'll go crazy if I'm stuck on dry land for another week..."
Delphi lifted both hands to cup his face. "But Annachie, before we go back, I have to make you understand something." She suddenly leaned up and kissed his lips, more powerfully, passionately and for much longer than before, her eyes closing and one hand coming to rest on his chest. She finally parted, breathing again. "I trust you with my life, Annachie. I don't know what I'd do without you...please don't ever leave me. I don't want to be alone again..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 4:40 pm

annachie didnt stop thinking of how to protect delphi permantly from himself but still listened to delphi and replied "ok i suppose the marines wont recognise me but they might recognise you" his back was still in pain as the bleeding went to a slight trickle since it wasnt treated but it stopped anyway he was feeling extremly light headed from all the blood loss and said to delphi after they kissed "i wont leave you alone" and as she wanted to go back to the bar he said "ok we can go back if you want i know you want to get onto a crew dont let me hold you back" he said with a slight hint of anger he would have to go back to the pirates behind his eyes was him thinking of his way to protect delphi from himself and he felt very ashamed of himself from letting another be treated like nothing and him not doing anything about it.
Back to top Go down
WatersCalling

WatersCalling

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 4:56 pm

Romeo sighed. "Stupid marines interrupting my fight... He said in annoyance. Larno and Rarara came to their captains side, noticing him in the alley.

"Captain, They might try to weasel out of our deal..." Rarara spoke

Romeo got up and sighed "I didn't even get to use my rapier..." He picked up the empty pistol and ran out of the alley. A group of marines were coming at him... "Playtime... Blood Rose Garden!" He smiled before rushing into the group, Rapier brandished. In almost 2 seconds, Each marine fell to the ground. Their Shirts and pants torn with numerous cuts into the body, From front to back.

"Now... Get to the Docks!" He said to his two comrades
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 5:17 pm

Delphi gave him a genuine smile and kissed his cheek again in delight. "Thank you, Annachie...and don't worry about me..."
She gave him a small vial of purple fluid. "Here, drink this. It will help to restore your energy." She checked his back, blotting away the last trickles of blood and repairing the skin with stitches before taking his hand and walking back to the bar with him.
She blinked and stood up suddenly at the sound of footsteps and shouts of marine cadets headed towards the docks, nearing the secluded area where they were.
"Oh dear," she exhaled, her brows arching. "Something's coaxed them further down the docks..."

Delphi's eyes widened when a crowd of them suddenly ran down through the back alley.
"HEY!" one shouted. "AREN'T THOSE THE TWO KIDS FROM EARLIER?!"
And with that, four marines approached them, guns raised. "Don't even try to move..."

Delphi grabbed Annachie's hand. "You're in no shape to fight. Hang on to me..." She took a step back, preparing to jump into the water near them as a mermaid, but before she could, a voice rang out out of thin air.

"Vermillion slash!"
Red appeared in front of them, whipping the marines aside, slicing the front two and winding the others.
She smirked over her shoulder at them, her leg still bleeding from earlier. "Thought I saw you earlier, Delph, love...didn't think you'd get into trouble with the marines though..."

Delphi opened her mouth to reply but then spotted Romeo, Rarara and Larno, blinking. "Ah! There's the captain!"
Red looked and frowned. "Don't tell me that this dog is your captain..."
Delphi looked between them. "Ah...you've both met already..."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 5:24 pm

annachie was happier that delphi was happy and was energized when he drank the fluid he gave him he took note of the bottle though. when the marines came up to them he readied himself to fight but as red appeared he froze up again he wasnt good with women he didnt know yet he turned to delphi "who is this?" he looked at rarara and larno with pure hate but when his face went back to red his body froze as he tried to speak "Hey how.........." he didnt quite make a sentence.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 7:16 pm

Delphi took Annachie's hand. "It's alright. You remember Red from yesterday, don't you? She isn't going to hurt you."
Red rolled her shoulders back, letting her long, signature crimson curls fall back down her back. "That's right. Delphi helped me out when she first got here. I wouldn't hurt a friend of her's." She cracked her neck. "And if you're wondering, my little invisibility quirk comes from a very particular cursed fruit that I ate a while back. Handy no?"
Delphi blinked, noticing Red's wincing and the wound in her leg. "You're hurt..."
Red gave a grit-toothed, forced smile, flicking her head towards Romeo. "Courtesy of this charming rattle-snake..."
Delphi bit her lip. "So now wouldn't be a good time to ask you to consider being our navigator?"
Red frowned, about to retort when suddenly more shouts from marines carried on the wind. "Right...is there somewhere a bit more sheltered that we can discuss this?"

Back to top Go down
WatersCalling

WatersCalling

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 12:58 am

Romeo, Rarara and Larno got to the docks. Marines were swarming the ships and the docks.

"Larno, Shoot that" Romeo pointed to some barrels on a merchant ship

Larno pulled the rifle off his back and shoot at the barrels, which exploded in a blaze. Rarara pulled two swords out when Marines came storming down at them. Larno fixed his shades correctly on his face and aimed his rifle at the crowd. Romeo, without hesitation, ditched to secure his ship; Taking a few more marines out by stepping on their faces.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 1:49 am

as a group of marines came in front of them annachie didnt care for his own body he said "this isnt the right day for you guys to come" he got to them and slaughtered them telling delphi "cant you swim please get out of here and find the ship and i will meet you there" annachie then hugged delphi he went back down the alley and said "bye" he started to walk down the docks waiting to see delphi.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 4:15 pm

Delphi's eyes widened at Annachie's sudden declaration, her brows furrowing in worry for him, but she then nodded, hugging him and kissing his cheek.
"Alright then. Be safe. I'll see you on the ship. If the rumours are correct, then it's called the "Coastsurfer"..."
She grabbed Red's shoulders. "Hang on to me. I'll explain everything when we get to the ship."
Red grimaced, glaring at the young girl. "Delphi. In case you've missed something- I've been shot in the leg by that son of a b*tch, Romeo X. Dugall...I'm in no shape to travel and I certainly have no interest in helping him..."

More shouts of Marines carried on the wind, getting louder and closer.
Delphi looked up at her desperately. "Please Red. I'm on his crew now. If you won't help him, at least help Annachie and I. I'm sure you'd get on well with Larno and Rarara too...they're as brazen as you are..."
Red gave her a very sour, unconvinced look and Delphi quickly added. "Red. Come with me and I'll repair your leg and add something to make the flesh harder to break in future...if you don't get me to treat it soon, it'll get infected."

Red sighed, rolling her eyes in annoyance. "Little blackmailer...Fine, fine, I'll come with you to the ship but that doesn't me-"
Before she could say anything, Delphi abruptly grabbed her shoulders, transformed into her mermaid form and dived into the briny port water with her, swimming quickly to the hull of the Coastsurfer.
With the help of the rigging, she assumed human form climbed up the side, assisting Red- both young women soaked to the skin as they climbed on to the deck.

The taller red-headed woman looked more annoyed than ever. "Jesus f*cking Christ, mermaid...next time you plan on hauling me into the waters of an active port when there are marines swarming everywhere, a WARNING would be lovely..." She paused, looking around. "Heh...not a bad ship..." Red then frowned at the sight of Romeo. "'Cept for that one eyesore."
Delphi blinked, wringing her hair dry and bowing her head to Romeo. "Captain, this is Reiko Fujiwara...she's a navigator and..."
She suddenly blinked, jumping at the sound of Larno blowing up the barrels.

Last edited by LoreleiMaiden on Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Formatting error)
Back to top Go down
WatersCalling

WatersCalling

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 7:10 pm

The Docks and some of the ships were destroyed, splintered or on fire. Luckily, The Coastsurfer suffered little damage.

Romeo sighed "That would have been great to know, Now I'll have to keep the weapons in check. Rarara, Grab the Hostage. We got an appointment to keep..."

Rarara left to head to the lower deck, Larno was watching out towards the sea where 5 marine boats were sailing. "Bit of an overkill, won't you say captain?"

"It doesn't matter. He gets the daughter, We get the money and get a clean getaway...." Romeo described his brilliant plan when a cannonball crashed into the Cabin of the ship (Contains small kitchen and Captains room. Under the deck is the cannons and at the back, 2 rooms for crew members and a Storage cabinet/Treasury. Just for reference). Romeo quickly peaked into the hole in the wall, Before asking "Mister Larno, I am in need of your service... Some one take the helm after the blast, we need to set sail..."

Larno tensed up before following his Captain downstairs, passing by Rarara with a girl tied up and slung over his shoulder, her mouth gagged to stop her from screaming.

Just as Rarara fully came on board, A cannon boomed as well as a man streaking across the sky towards the Marine boats. Rarara went to peak in the hole as well. "Great... We might just lose our chances of making that money..." Rarara said, Picking up a smashed, dirty, smoldering white rose from the wreckage.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 7:25 pm

(Layout of the Coastsurfer- noted)

Delphi blinked at the amount of ships approaching. "Wow...he must really love his daughter..." The younger girl exhaled, opening her medical bag. "I can patch up your leg now- ah, but I don't really know much about steering ships...my work is normally below deck...." She shrugged, bashfully.

Red grunted and looked around, clearly a lot more pragmatic when it came to making a good getaway. "Right," she murmured, swearing under her breath again as she limped to the helm. "Delph, you can pluck that damn bullet out whilst I take us out of port. Geez...I'm starting to think that this guy is just making sh*t up as he goes along..."
She gripped the polished handles of the wheel and started to tilt the bow, wincing and giving a sharp cry when Delphi produced a small knife and cut the bullet from her thigh. "AH! Finally...Christ. Look, just bandage that up quick, kid...and keep an eye out for your boyfriend....and take down the side-sails! While the wind's still with us!"

Red watched as the man was shot out across the sky, shaking her head and groaning as she looked over towards Rarara. "...what makes you so sure that the Marines won't blow us to smithereens once they have the girl?"

Delphi, finished cleaning and bandaging Red's leg before looking out on to the dock, murmuring under her breath as she undid the ropes, releasing the side-sails to set the boat in motion. "Come on, Annachie...where are you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 11:29 pm

annachie had slaughtered his way to through marines covered in blood he got onto the ship and said "im ending the madness now ,look around all this blood spilt" his eyes covered by a shadow cast by his hair. he hugged delphi and brought her into the ship and told her "im sorry" he walked through the ship and found the girl hostage and cut the ropes that bound her and said "you are.... you are .... you are getting out of here" he picked up the girl placed her over his shoulder and wrote a note and gave it to delphi as he was headed to get off the ship the marines made an opening though still had there rifles up pointed at him. if the pirates tried to stop him he would kill them if the marines shot he would kill them he was in no state to day to mess around.

the note said
i am going to end this madness with all the slaughter here. i dont care for the captains opinion i have to end it all here. i am going to give him back her child and letting you get away as i will be jailed for it and i will take your bounty of as my only demand. im might die. i am sorry i will not hold everything i said to you what i could do.

Your love, Annachie Dawn

Last edited by valawsedit on Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WatersCalling

WatersCalling

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 3:43 pm

Rarara looked back to where the hostage was placed, Noticing the cut ropes and Delphi holding the note. "Where the hell did she go? She was worth 20 million!"

---

Romeo crashed into the one of the ships, Leaving a hole in the deck. Marines swarmed around the hole until Romeo emerged, with pure rage on his face. His intimidation gave him the edge as he slashed through every marine on board. As more marines poured in to attack him, he sliced them down without hesitation.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 7:23 pm

Delphi's eyes widened and her breath caught in her throat as she read the note. "N-no...Annachie!"
Tossing the piece of paper aside, she immediately ran for the gang-plank, shouting back over her shoulder. "Set off without me! I'll catch up to the ship! I have to help Annachie!"

She leapt from the ship's slipping gangplank to the harbour, running straight through the crowds of Marines to where Annachie was.

Red gritted her teeth as she reluctantly steered the ship out if port, headed towards the marine ship that Romeo was on. She picked up the note, one hand on the steering wheel. She frowned, reading. "Goddamnit...that idiot kid...that sentimental idiot kid has just lost you your bounty and may get your new doctor killed as well as himself..."
She exhaled, agitated as she handed the note to Rarara to read.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 2:36 am

annachie was speaking to the marines as he held the hostage and said "all i want is that Beatrice Delfino's bounty is removed and its total placed on mine" the marines started to calculate his new bounty and the highest ranker said "ok give us back the child" he held his hands open as he watched marines kill some innocent people over trying to find the man with the gun arm he said "that man with the gun arm is me". his arms were chained together with handcuffs and had seastone within the cuffs. he was marched away slowly with a squad of 100 marines with him it felt like to him time was slowing down helen was walking in the main part of the group.
Helen was scared as she was transported of the ship but as she was given back after one small demand she was happy to not be a hostage. the marines started to laugh and whispered to each other and helen overheard "that kid could of gotten over 20million for her and we would have paid but instead he took of someones bounty of no more than 100" the marines burst out in laughter. helen noticed she wasnt given back for the stuff he could get he just wanted to protect a women he knew.
Back to top Go down
WatersCalling

WatersCalling

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 3:37 am

"That Bastard Romeo...." The marine Captain growled from the shadow as Romeo completely wrecked one of his ships. The ships formation were in a V pattern with his ship being in the middle. "Open fire on the leftmost ship. Make sure he doesn't live..." He ordered out as his crew fired on the ship.

"Captain Wright! Captain Wright!"

"Hmmm... What is it...?" The captain turned to a Marine Recruit that was rushing towards him...

"Your Daughter... Someone stole her back and returned her..." The marine huffed, exausted from running

"Ehhh..." The captain walked out, He was a tall man of about 7'11. His hair was slick and black, pointed mostly forwards like a horn. He was a broad man and his coat big enough to hide his daughter. He carried a large broadsword on his back that was taller then most marines on board. "Heh... I get my daughter back and we get remove one of the biggest pains in the West Blue! That's TRUE Justice right there!"

----Marine Captain William "Executioner" Wright----

------

Romeo jumped at the last minute onto the other ship as the explosion destroyed and sunk the ship. He continued dicing whatever marine he could reach. As he looked, he noticed the ship that sat in the middle. "Must be where that shithead is..." He thought as he jabbed his Rapier right through a Marines chest...

----

"BAKA! THAT IDIOT DOESN'T KNOW WHAT HE'S DOING..." Rarara Freaked...

"Sigh, Come on... The captain doesn't like anyone in his room and that hole is an open invitation... We better fix it...." Larno said as he went to get supplies to fix the damage...
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 9:25 am

Delphi continued running on the shore until she caught up with Annachie, her eyes ablaze with both exhaustion and shock. She grabbed his arm. "Annachie!? What have you done? I couldn't live to see you killed and even then, you haven't just signed your own death warrant- you've signed all of ours..."
She nodded out to the ships on the horizon that were still firing. "The marine has his daughter back and he's still continuing his attack..."

---
Red rolled her eyes. "Pathetic ideas about justice..."
She frowned as she looked out at the blockade of Marine ships in their giant V.
"Sh*t...there's no way that this ship is getting out of here until those are our of the way."

The woman, exhaled, exasperated and shouted after Larno. "Oi! Whilst you're doing that patch-up, keep an eye on the starboard side...I'm going to go and give the captain a little hand..."
And with that she set the helm, pulled the Coastsurfer to a halt and ran (as best as she could) to the edge of the ship. She unravelled her whip, lashed it around a nearby Marine ship and swung across, landing on the deck and looking around.
"Now...," she murmured nonchalantly, slashing back any attackers with a twirl of her whip. "Romeo, Romeo...wherefore art thou, Romeo?"
Her eyes scanned the crowds of marines surrounding her, her grip on her Kurenai whip tightening.
Back to top Go down
WatersCalling

WatersCalling

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 2:07 pm

A Baby Den Den Mushi rung out in the squad that surrounded Delphi and Annachie. "Hello? This is squads A,C,F and J... Yes, she is in our custody and we have two pirates with us. Yes, sir!" A marine answered before talk with his other crew mates in a low voice. Suddenly, a pair of Handcuffs were slapped on Delphis arms as well. "The Captain has ordered you two to come on board his ship." A few of the marines, no more then 15 out of the army of a hundred boarded 5 rafts with the two prisoners and the saved hostage and started rowing to the battleground out at sea.

----

The Coastsurfer was passing by the marine blockade as Red jumped. Romeo noticed and yelled to the other boat which she landed on "Hey! This is a personal matter! Keep out of this!" He yelled to her as he kicked three guys behind him without looking.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 3:07 pm

Delphi's eyes widened when she was cuffed and she immediately started to struggle against the Marines that held her, continuing to struggle and resist them even once they had hauled her on to the raft with Annachie.
She inhaled deeply, realizing that her efforts were futile and sat still for a moment, looking up at the nearest marine to her and deciding to chance her arm for the sake of her loved one. Her heart was already moved that he had asked to have her bounty removed and placed upon him instead and she knew that he didn't deserve taking the fall for crimes he didn't commit. Delphi gave him one last longing glance before pleading with one of the marines.
"He's not one of us!" she insisted,nodding towards Annachie. "He's not part of the crew and he's not a pirate, like me. He's the one who SAVED your boss' daughter- ask her! I'm a criminal. I've a bounty. He's innocent. He's innocent. You can let him go..."
Delphi lied through her teeth in order to save Annachie, but slid her hand discreetly to his, squeezing his hand amidst the cuffs to assure him that she would be fine.
"It's me you want. I'm Captain Dugall's doctor and I helped to kidnap the girl. This man here has nothing to do with it..."

---

Red scowled, raising her whip's cable and knocking back several of the marines attempting to overpower her, calling the attack that left most of them lying on the deck covered in splashes of scarlet. "Crimson Slash!"

The woman continued to whip marines out of the way as she shouted back at Romeo. "Your ship can't pass the harbour until all these ships are cleared! And personal matters or not-" She paused to punch a Marine, square in the jaw. "- the faster these ships are cleared, the faster we're in open water!"
Red's eyes narrowed as more marines swarmed, hollering for back-up. "Suke Suke no Scarletto Steruto!"
She vanished, the marines searching frantically for her and moments later, the ship was in flames, the living men immediately abandoning ship.
Red appeared minutes later on the next boat, nearer to Romeo, shouting. "Plus I'd like to see you hold out on your own against our latest guests..."
She gestured towards the impending rafts before stabbing a nearby marine with the hilt of her whip, her pretty face contorted in both the heat of battle and mirth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 5:29 pm

annachie was furious that delphi followed her because he wanted to protect her but was furious at the marines and at himself because he hadnt protected delphi. his eyes were slowly turning red with rage and said to delphi "i tried to get the marines away and if you dont get out of my way i may make a mistake" he broke the neck of the marine in front and then broke the neck and pushed of the ship then the last he kicked the marine to the floor with the keys and pushed delphi over the edge of the ship ordering the marine to unlock his cuffs.

Last edited by valawsedit on Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 5:53 pm

Delphi stared at Annachie with both surprise and a sudden sadness washed over her features. "Annachie...I...I'm sorry...I just didn't want you to get yourself killed. I wouldn't have been able to li-"
She let out a soft cry, cut short as she fell backwards into the briny water. In shock, she let herself sink deep below the waves before finally letting her legs fuse into a mermaid's tail, her gills forming.
She beat the shackles of the cuffs against a rock and eventually they fell away, allowing her to swim freely once more. She looked up at the surface and the violence above, her gaze settling on the raft with Annachie aboard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 7:27 pm

annachies cuffs were taken off by the marine and he just kicked him of board to die in the sea he knew delphi would life his eyes had nothing behind them he was dead inside right now. he said nothing his legs changed into blades with complex springs within them to increase jumping ability he ran and jumped around the rafts changing his arms into blades killing all the marines he could his eyes was set on the biggest ship with the hostage and captain on he took a mighty leap and changed his arm into a shield blocking the cannon balls though it dented his shield when he changed back fully his arm bones would be shattered. this made his jump shorter but he still landed through a cannon hole and killed the marines on his floor he was making his way through the ship to the captain he was killing all the marines that got in his way in cold blood.

helen was back on the ship with her father and she was cooking for him and was happy as she heard that there were many marines being slaughtered on board she ran to the captains rooms and said to her father "there is someone killling everyone" he replied with "i know i will kill him myself" she then hid in a small room connected to the captains room she had changed into a prayer room and started to pray.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next