One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 5:37 pm

Delphi smiled happily at Annachie's embrace and turned in his arms to return the hug, as gently as she could.
"Of course, of course," she said, guiding him to sit down at the kitchen table. "On the last crew I was on, a girl once had her entire leg burned skinless...I learned an old herbal remedy that promotes skin growth...but I'll have to bandage your whole arm completely and you'll have to keep the bandage on for at least two days..." She took out a vial of stewed herbs from her bag and added a few drops of a purple liquid and then generous amount of a clear, silvery oil. "...I'll also add some stitches to it...here, chew this..." Delphi handed him some green leaves. "Chew these. They'll help with the pain."

She took up her cleaned needle and started to sew the little flesh of his arm that she could back into place, not sickened in the slightest. She started to massage the special mixture into his exposed tissue and started to bandage his arm carefully. "There...good as new, almost..." She smiled at him and then blinked. "Do you have any idea who cooked all this food?"
Back to top Go down

Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 5:44 pm

annachie shrugged at delphi not knowing who had cooked the food he swallowed the herbs in seconds after grinding them down to a powder with his teeth because it hurt so bloody much. he asked her"is it bad to swallow the herb because i have just swallowed it?". he then said to delphi about the person who cooked "why dont you go into that cupboard because the someone just ran into it, itll be fine im right here" he smiled at her because who it was if they tried to hurt her they would die instantly.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 6:26 pm

Delphi delicately bandaged every one of Annachie's individual fingers, adding a soft layer of padding to make it easier for him to hold objects and grip things. She blinked and then smiled. "Don't worry. The herbs are perfectly safe. If anything, they'll just make you feel a lot more energized and also leave a sweet scent on your breath..."
Her green eyes widened at his next words and they swivelled towards the cupboard in surprise. The mermaid nodded to her lover in understanding before rising cautiously and silently approaching the cupboard.
She opened it swiftly but then reeled back in shock. "O-Oh! Y-you're Wright's daughter!"
Delphi took the girl's hand. "Here, you don't have to hide from us. Let's get you out of that cupboard." She helped Helen stand and tilted her head, looking at her firmly but kindly. "What are you doing here? You should be on land, where it's safe...These pirates kidnapped you before. I never would have thought that you'd want to return to their ship..." Delphi paused before adding. "Did you make all this food?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 2:17 am

helen looked up at delphi as opened the door and spoke you her cheeks turned red in embarresment. she said to delphi "i dont want to be near marines anymore because they are backstabbing idiots who make aggreements and brake the deal also i want to explore the world." she then got a little more scared when she said delphi about the food "im sorry, wasnt i ment to make food. was i ment to ask first or waited until someone was hungry. it seemed like after all of you had done something in the fight you would be hungry" she bowed her head to delphi.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 6:32 am

"You're not in trouble for making the food,"Delphi exhaled, as she listened to her, not quite sure what else to say. She gently put a hand on her shoulder, her eyebrows knitted.
"So," she said, eventually. "You want to join this crew? As a pirate?" She sighed. "The life of a pirate is a very hard one- it's not all about trysts with marines and exploring the world. It involves thieving, battling with other crews, dealing with nautical terrors and enduring diseases and hardship on the open sea for weeks without supplies. And that's only the tip of the iceberg. Would you be prepared for it? Also, you'd need to ask Captain Dugall's permission to join the crew. Do you think you could convince him?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 1:21 pm

helen said "ok i dont mind just as long as i survive and i my mind isnt completly broken ill be fine with it" she said but she was completly ingnorant about what she had signed up. as response to the other question "i think i could convince your captain and if he is hungry it will be easier". helen then got up bowing her head to delphi out of respect.

annachie appeared behind delphi again and said to her "who was it?" he didnt look at who it was in the cupboard she was talking to. his stomach growled because he was hungry and there was lots of food on the table he said "can we eat some of this food im starving?" he kissed her on the cheek from behind, wrapping his fingers around hers.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 2:49 pm

Delphi furrowed her eyebrows again, not looking entirely sure that the young girl would be able to withstand life as a pirate- or life at sea at all for that matter, but she simply smiled and bowed her head to Helen is return.
"Well, the captain is passed out at the moment. So you'll have to wait until he comes around...Red is looking after him on the upper deck."
She smiled as Annachie kissed her cheek and gently entwined her fingers with his. "It's Helen Wright, Annachie. The marine's daughter..." she said, her face going a little tense at the idea that they would soon be followed by marines looking for her but she shook off the worry, smiling again.
"Well, if it's alright with Helen, I'm pretty hungry myself...we should have something to eat..."
Delphi took up a spoonful of one of the dishes on the table, tasting it and then her eyes widened. "Wow...this is delicious..."
She beamed. "Helen! You're a wonderful cook. Where did you learn to cook like this?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 3:39 pm

helen said to delphi as she ate directly from the dish "i learned to cook like this from my mother mainly because i spent most of my life. please dont eat directly from the dishes please let me serve it onto a plate" she grabbed some plates out of a cupboard and served up three dishes in a michelin star manner and placed it onto the table and said "eat up" she had done three dishes of each course , entree starter main and dessert, and said "take what you want" she then waited at the side waiting for the two to eat.

annachie stood next to delphi and checked if she wanted to eat and if she ate something he would take some of the other dishes and said to delphi questioning her "she is the one I gave back and caused a all the trouble about" he wanted to look at helen but he couldnt through unable to look at new women but also because he had caused so much trouble for trying to help her.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 5:49 pm

Delphi was surprised by Helen's politeness but sat down, still smiling and gestured for Annachie to do the same, taking his hand to reassure him.
She started to eat, saying quietly to him. "It's alright. You rescued her, Annachie. She's probably really grateful to you."

She looked up from the food, having eaten through her starter and looked to Helen. "Well, you're very skilled, Helen-san. You should sit down and join us. I'd bet you're very hungry too."
Delphi helped Annachie to cut his food for him, cutely helping to feed him before looking at the young girl. "How did you get back to the ship again, may I ask? You hardly swam, did you?"
She eyed Helen's clothing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 6:07 pm

helen looked over at annachie and saw his ruined arms but also his face and recognised him as he was the one who rescued her and said to him "im sorry for what happened when you tried to give me back in a civilised mannar and about my fathers reaction to your demand which he ignored" she turned to delphi answering her questions and took an entree "thank you for letting me join you" she waited and had to be asked to join out of respect that she didnt think she could just do like she couldnt in the marine ship and continued by saying " i stole the fastest small ship in the harbour and chased down the ship and climbed on the ropes through a cannon hole.

annachie said to helen "it is fine" but it wasnt but he managed to hide it so well and only those who knew him well could see it. he then turned to delphi who cut his food for him and helped him feed himself and said to her "thank you for feeding me when i am such a state taking her hand in one of his and kissed it.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 6:39 pm

Delphi remained polite to Helen, trying to be gentle and make the girl feel a little less uneasy. She was still unsure about whether or not Helen would be allowed to stay and even more edgy knowing that her father would probably be after them soon.
However, brought up in a convent and used to being on a crew of women, she was sensitive to the other girl's hesitance and remained cordial to her. Delphi could relate to how she felt- estranged, alone...the half-mermaid had thought that she was young but this girl was even younger than her still. She regarded her with a gentle look.
"Really? If you can comandeer a vessel, get it out here and scale the side of a ship, maybe there's hope for you yet..."

She smiled, blushing a little at Annachie's little kiss and returned one to his cheek. "It's perfectly fine. I like helping you," she cooed as she lifted a cup to his lips for him to drink.
Delphi stroked his cheek with her free hand to placate him, reassuring him at all times.

---------------------------------

Meanwhile, Red kept an eye on the course of the ship.
They were well out of Toroa bay right now and out in open waters. The wind was thankfully following but not overly strong, pushing forward them through the choppy waves, slowly but evenly.
She exhaled, brushing her long red hair from her eyes and stretching out her legs beneath the sun as she tucked away her mapping equipment into her coat pockets.
She took a moment to look down at Captain Romeo, keeping Delphi's request and making sure that he was still breathing and comfy- (despite not having a clue what she was going to do if he suddenly wasn't breathing).
The woman exhaled, bored, and allowed her blue eyes to do a little tour of the Captain's body before pushing a piece of black hair from his eyes. "Hm...you don't look as handsome on your wanted poster..." She raised an eyebrow. "...or when you're concious and talking..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 2:58 am

annachie took the drink as it lifted to his lips and drank it down and he then tried to push the drink down because he had enough for now and said "thank you again" he then went back to fumbling around with some food only eating half of what he tried to eat by dropping it or fumbling with it. he said to helen "this is good food. i need to speak to you about something important later."

helen had eaten two course because she was very hungry. she then spoke to delphi " how did you join the crew? and yes do you think a marines daughter will know nothing of boats" she raised an eyebrow in disbelief at delphi and said to annachie "ok wait till after the food"
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 1:36 pm

Delphi continued to help Annachie eat and drink whenever he wanted her to, silently wondering what her companion needed to speak to Helen about.
She felt a tiny pang of worry and disdain in her stomach but she chose not to express it, looking to the Marine's daughter once again.
"Well, I wouldn't know. I didn't mean to insult your knowledge of nautical matters," she said, leaning on her palm as she surveyed the girl. "Most Marines don't teach their daughters, as far as I knew...I suppose I was wrong." She smiled, bemused. "I simply asked Captain Dugall when I bumped into him. I spent most of my life studying herbology, first aid and medical techniques in the Infirmary of a convent. And I was on a crew before this one, as a doctor." Delphi sighed, looking a little sad. "It ended badly though and I ended up having to leave. I was lucky to have met Captain Dugall... She smiled, kissing Annachie's cheek. "And even more lucky to have found Annachie..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 5:35 pm

annachie blushed slightly when delphi kissed him and said she was lucky to find him , he felt lucky for being owned by delphi. he whispered to delphi after he finished his food "my love i have to speak to helen personally would you mind waiting a outside for a couple of minutes " he kissed her on the cheek stood up and offered his hand to help her stand.

Helen spoke to delphi after annachie whispered something to her "it is ok most captains dont but my father demanded it of me if i were to go on his ship so i learned all the basics" as she saw annachie stand she said "i shall ask to captain if i can join i shall offer him so food as well because he must be hungry" she then questioned "are you too going?"
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 6:08 pm

Her brow furrowed once more, knowing that Annachie was often nervous around new women and she continued to wonder what exactly he needed to talk to her about.
However, she didn't ask any questions. She simply took her lover's hand, smiling faintly and kissing his cheek. Delphi looked to Helen, bowing her head. "That's good that you have experience and yes, when the captain awakes, you should bring him some food then..." She shook her head. "No, I'm just leaving for a moment. Annachie needs to speak to you personally, alone. The food was delicious by the way. Thank you."
She sighed, heading out of the kitchen and closing the door behind her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 2:04 am

delphi had barely left before annachie started to speak to helen "so you want to join a pirate crew how do you know you will not bring trouble" he then grabbed helen by the front of her dress and snarled at her "why did you let the marines take delphi hostage, why did they not do my demand?" he then whispered which was half snarl he was angry at this little girl and he had restrained his anger"if you or any of your marine friends come and hurt delphi i will kill you slowly and painfully" he released helen then left the room angry but tears rolling down his face.

Helen was surprised at annachie outburst and as she was left on the ground she was crying out of fear and sadness. she didnt answer any of annachies questions she didnt have time before he left. she curled up into a ball and went into the corner of the room. she didnt know she had done anything wrong. as she was curled up she let out a gentle moan of sadness.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 8:31 pm

Delphi blinked, bewildered, as Annachie left the room and returned to her. She gently took his unbandaged hand and stroked the knuckles. "Is everything alright, love?"
She suddenly stumbled, feeling the Coastsurfer jerk around, tossed by the breeze. She frowned. "Hmm...someone should go and make sure that we're still on course..."
Delphi heard Helen's soft moan and she flinched a little but very carefully said nothing about it- simply looking to Annachie with a smile. "I'm feeling a little too hot. I think I'll get a glass of water." She was forced to pause when the ship gave another shudder and then she asked "Annachie, could you go above deck and see if Rarara is around? And maybe just check that the ship isn't headed to crash into anything or headed into stormy water? Larno is off fixing the captain's cabin and I've set Red up taking care of our comatose captain until he recovers and wakes..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 2:19 am

annachie spoke to delphi "im fine i dont know about the girl though" he couldnt bare even speaking her name he continued answering delphis other question "i shall go check if the ship is on course and if everyone is ok" so he did he went up on the deck and saw rarara and said "hey you alright?" he then grabbed the ships wheel and straightened it up.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 9:34 am

Delphi smiled at Annachie, always happy with his willingness to help, before heading straight into the kitchen to fetch a glass of water and to check on Helen.
Her eyes widened and were tinged with pity when she happened upon the girl. She stooped down beside her and gently put her hand on the young girl's shoulder. "Shhh...it's going to be alright...I know Annachie can seem harsh- but my love means well. He's just protective of me and he can't stand to see someone treated unfairly..."
Delphi lifted a hand to push a little of Helen's blue hair back behind her ear. "Don't take it personally, Helen-san...now, are you feeling alright? You're not seasick, are you?"
Just as Delphi said it, she noticed the ship straightening under Annachie's command and beamed softly. "Well, I don't think you'll be anymore, if you were, anyway."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 1:30 pm

helen looked up and delphi and said "he said he was going to kill me" she got up after the ship straightened up and said to delphi "do you need a drink?" she grabbed some bottles of alchohol out of the cupboard poured it into a glass she was sad as she made it and a tear rolled down her face into the cocktail she made delphi.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 2:51 pm

"Thank you," Delphi said quietly, moved with sympathy for the girl as she took the cocktail and put it on the table. "You should make one for yourself though, Helen." She saw how frightened the young girl was and gave her a gentle hug- used to comforting other girls. "Don't be afraid of Annachie. I'll talk to him and hopefully he'll calm down...I won't let him hurt you. He's really very kind. Like I said, he's just trying to keep me safe...he knows that your father might very well be coming after us..."
She sat down and gestured for Helen to sit down. "Please sit and drink with me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 3:24 pm

helen got alot calmer and felt a alittle happier when delpih comforting hug. she could tell the differance between a loving hug and a confort hug. when she made her own cocktail she said near delphi on the seat she pointed too. she then said "thanks for helping me today get out of the burning ship and away from my arsehole of a father." she didnt really care that annachie was being protective of delphi she didnt like him treating her like he was so she said "could you please speak to your lover please?"

Annachie after locking the wheel in place he sat on the front of the ship not caring of the danger and looked out to sea infront of him, he feared that delphi was going to be in more danger and after she had spoken to her he was going to see how she was. he been making carvings in the floor symbols that ment a message only to him and it said (marines beware i am ready to kill) another line underneath said (touch my love and be ready to die) he made the intricut spirals and he sat down on the front.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 3:47 pm

Delphi stroked her hair comfortingly and then sipped at her cocktail. "Mmm, this is delicious." She giggled. "You're a great bartender as well as a great cook..."
She tilted her head, still smiling delicately. "That's alright. I didn't mind having to rescue you. You seem like a lovely girl and it would have been wrong to let you die just because of who your father is..."
Delphi nodded, taking another sip of her cocktail. "I'll go above deck and speak to Annachie, then. You stay here and make yourself comfy."

She gave the girl one last hug and rose, walking out of the galley and upstairs to the upper deck. She came to sit beside Annachie, taking his hand delicately. "Something on your mind, love? Can I talk to you about something?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 4:00 pm

annachie was sitting down on the end of the ship and dropped the knife he used to carve out the deck of the ship into the ocean as delphi came said "yes there is something on my mind we are going to be followed by marines and you are going to be in danger all the time. what is on your mind sweety?" he hugged her and kissed her on the lips.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 4:52 pm

Delphi returned Annachie's hug and let herself melt into the kiss, enjoying it as she returned it. Eventually when they both broke for air, she gently dropped her head and rested it upon his shoulder.
"You don't need to worry at the moment. There are no marine ships in sight...and all they know is that Helen is missing. They don't know that she's with us..." Delphi sighed, trying to be optimistic. "Annachie, you hate seeing people treated unfairly and trapped, right?"
She looked up at him with big green eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next