One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
WatersCalling

WatersCalling

Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 6:01 pm

"Well, We do have Marine sails and Uniforms on hand and that has saved our skins before..." Larno said "But that won't really work..."

"Well, I need to check up on something... Do what you need around town, ladies or come with..." Romeo got up and walked to the door stealing a drumstick from someone else's plate.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 6:12 pm

Delphi nodded slowly. "I see...well, attacking the Marine base head on won't do much good, I imagine. Maybe a stealthier approach..?" The young girl shook her head. "It's going to be hard to say until we're actually anywhere near the base..."
She looked up to Romeo. "Ah, right...Captain. I'd better stay here then."

Suddenly the person whose drumstick Romeo stole from stood up, their figure covered by a hulking trench-coat and their cap low. "Watch it, buddy. I don't share unless someone says "please"..."
The figure lifted the brim of their hat, revealing the face of a rather beautiful woman, her blue eyes narrowed. "Now...are we going to say please, Mr Dugall? Or has your ego swollen so many times from that wanted poster, that I'll need to remind you how to say it?"
Her fingers closed down sharply on his wrist.

Back to top Go down
WatersCalling

WatersCalling

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 6:22 pm

Romeo looked at the woman while nibbling on the drumstick. "Sure, May I 'Plea-ease' kick or have your ass? Either One will do..." Romeo said to her after swallowing.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 6:26 pm

The woman gave a hollow laugh and removed her hat, a plume of vibrant red curls cascading down her back. "Oh, is that the way that the little boy wants to play?"
She put a hand on her hip, pulling back her coat a little to reveal the long metal whip, coiled around her belt as she leaned in closer to him, her eyes narrowing further. "Because in that case, I think you and I had better take this outside..."
Back to top Go down
WatersCalling

WatersCalling

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 6:44 pm

"Sure..." Romeo said before dropping the leg and punching the girl with a left hook, Freeing his other arm as he backed away. "So... May I 'please' steal your dessert as well?"
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 6:49 pm

The woman grunted as his fist met her face, knocking her slightly to the side and a sudden silence descending across the bar.
She gritted her teeth, shrugging off her jacket and tugging the whip from her belt. "Hasn't mommy ever told you never to hit a lady?" she asked with mocking sweetness.
She approached him semi-calmly, shoving him slowly out the door of the bar so that they were standing in the street instead.
Back to top Go down
WatersCalling

WatersCalling

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 7:07 pm

"Awww... Did the cute little girl not wanna hurt anyone one." Romeo said in a mocking baby voice. "Be careful, Ain't No marines here to save you..."

-Meanwhile-

"Sir, Is this really Reasonable?" A marine asked a man in a Justice Coat.

"O' COARSE IT IS! MY SWEET DAUGHTER IS KIDNAPPED BY THAT LOUSY LITTLE FAKE! AND AS LONG AS I'M CAPTAIN, YOU'LL HAVE TO LISTEN TO ME!" The man yelled back.

"B...b..But Five ships is a bit much... The base only has 8 people guarding it..." The marine shook with fear.

"IF I DON'T SEE HER FACE, ALL OF YOU ARE GETTING DEMOTED!"

"Yes, sir..."
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 7:18 pm

She smirked, shaking her head. "If a Marine caught me out here, they'd arrest me as quickly as they'd arrest you...and don't judge your books by their covers...I only didn't want to be stared at. People here get so excited so easily when Devil Fruits come into play..."

And with that, the woman disappeared into thin air-using the Suke Suke no Mi, a stillness entering the street and a brief silence passing over as not a single living creature stirred.
Suddenly she dug her left knee hard into Romeo's tailbone before striking him across the back of the head. She reappeared, her red lips smirking again. "Now...what was that about wanting my dessert?"

Inside the bar, Delphi looked to Larno and Rarara, her fingers always entwined with Annachie's, her head on his shoulder.
"What kind of fire-power does the Coastsurfer have? As in, what's her cannon-count?"
Back to top Go down
WatersCalling

WatersCalling

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 7:24 pm

Romeo got up laughing, suddenly turning around and throwing dirt in the women's eyes. As she was blinded, he got up and aimed a right hook for her face.

---

Rarara answered Delphi with "5 on Each side. She's a medium vessal and we could only hold about 20 members onboard, It was kind cramped to be truthful.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 7:46 pm

The woman let out a sharp cry as his fist struck her face for a second time, wiping the dust from her eyes and staggering a little. "Mmmph...nice fist you've got there...Romeo, isn't it?"
She uncoiled the red-handled whip that was attached to the belt of her shorts, raising it and lashing it downwards, towards his legs, continuing the brawl but speaking completely normally, as if they were conversing at a bar. "Unless the poster got your name wrong..."

---

Delphi nodded, stroking Annachie's hand. "I understand...10 cannons, hm? Well, I'm no battle expert but I think a raid might be doable with that number. However...they need people to man them." She looked to the First Mate curiously. "How many were on your crew at full capacity? 20 or higher?"
Back to top Go down
WatersCalling

WatersCalling

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 9:20 pm

"Heh... Why so Interested? You falling for my good looks?" Romeo chuckled, pulling out his rapier from his waist.

----

Larno replied "He had 19 when I joined. So the most was 21 people... Of coarse, Captain has his own room. And we had to share 10 people to a room or sleep else where. Of course, Most of them quit when he planned going to the Grandline and our little way of trying to get money..." Larno paused before turning to Rarara "You think she escaped?"

Rarara answered Larno with "Nah, We tied her to the table. Remember?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 1:26 am

annachie said when they spoke about cannon count " your cannon count is now 12" he held delphis hand and as he heard about the cramped conditions he said to delphi "we can share a room cant we?" he looked at her waiting for a response
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 8:28 am

The woman laughed, shaking her head. "My, don't we have a high opinion of ourselves? Hm. I just like to know who I'm dealing with- so when I tell the victory story later, I'll have my facts right."
She twirled the whip, letting the cable spiral for a moment. "Plus, things have gotten boring in Toroa. I didn't expect to meet the Captain of the White Rose pirates here..."
She leapt into the air, bringing the whip backwards and then cracking it down over Romeo's head on her descent.

---

Delphi blinked, looking up at Annachie and then smiling gently. "Of course, we can, love..."
She smiled cutely and shyly at him for a moment and then all of a sudden, her expression melted completely and her eyebrows shot upwards as she looked to Larno and Rarara. "Tied who to the table?"
She lowered her voice, her eyes widening. "You have a hostage?"
Back to top Go down
WatersCalling

WatersCalling

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 2:49 pm

Romeo quickly moved to the side, the whip ripping part of his shirt and shoulder. "What? Were you expecting the Steel Village Pirates to come here and sweep you of your feet?" He mocked before running up to her, jammed his rapier into the ground and vaulted into the girls face, feet first. "I gotta get a good name for that move..." Romeo said to himself.

----
"She's no one important. Just some Marine Captains daughter were ransoming..." Rarara replied to Delphi. "Don't worry, We fed her before we left..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 3:07 pm

annachie said to rarara with a little anger "im fine with being with pirates but taking hostages is too far no matter who they are" he changed his arm into a blade he hated others treating others like nothing he then said to delphi " do you like people taking hostages?"
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 3:31 pm

The woman gave a chuckle and an exaggerated sigh. "The Steel Village pirates? Ooh, I wish..."
Her eyes widened at the sudden vault and she swiveled, hunching over so that her back took the brunt of the impact. She groaned at the pain and fell to her knees, but smirked over her shoulder. "Hmm...versatile..."
She vanished, becoming invisible once again for a moment and then suddenly reappearing at his back, her whip taut around his neck and her breath against his face. "You look different to your wanted poster up close."

---
"To be honest, I don't really have a problem with it. The Sirens used ransom all the time..."
Delphi exhaled, placing her hand over Annachie's blade arm. "Well...I've seen Marines tear apart families of pirates...and at least in a hostage situation, the father is going to get his daughter back. I've seen Marines promise to give family members back in exchange for "information" and then have them hung from the gallows..." She looked a little sad for a moment but shrugged it off and looked up at Rarara. "And at least you're feeding her. She's not been hurt, has she?"
Back to top Go down
WatersCalling

WatersCalling

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 7:27 pm

"Well, It's hard to capture ALL my charm in a simple photo isn't it?" Romeo smiled before firing a shot from the pistol on his belt at the girl's leg.

----

"An easy 20 million if he listens to the captain." Larno said "We might ask for more for the food we waste on her..."

Rarara followed up with "We ain't bloody saints you know, We had to hit her over the head to shut her up so we could at least sleep."

Last edited by WatersCalling on Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 7:51 pm

The woman gave a sharp cry at the feel of the bullet lodging into her flesh, instinctively bending her leg to avoid the bullet crunching into the bone. She sucked in a sharp breath of air between her teeth, swearing loudly.
She pulled the whip hard, the cable tightening around Romeo's throat as she dragged him to the ground with her.

---

Delphi gave a low whistle. "More than twenty million berries...four times your captain's bounty." Her hand held Annachie's a little more firmly, her fingers locking with his, her brow furrowing.
"I wasn't implying that you were saints of any kind. If anything, a thump over the head and food at all is kinder than what I've seen or experienced." She moved a little closer to Annachie. "I can give her a drug though, if you'd like. Cantarella. One that'll knock her out into a death-like state for 48 hours...you can get a lot of sleep in that time...less effort too..."
Back to top Go down
WatersCalling

WatersCalling

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 1:18 am

"Whats the matter? Devil not make you Bullet-Proof?" Romeo chocked as he then bent forward with most of his might and brought the girl head first to the ground.

---

"Good, Finally can get some sleep then without waking up to shut her up." Larno said, relief in his voice

"This Cantarella sounds like Cadava Berry Wine, Captains favorite. One sip and your out with the worst hangover ever." Rarara replied "I Dunno what it could do to light weights like you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 1:24 am

annachie was just pissed off that they were treating another human like nothing he didnt want another to be treated like that how he was treated for over a year. he said to delphi "i gotta get out here" he kicked the table into rarara and larno and shouted at them "you guys are arseholes you do not treat another human like property" letting go of delphis hand he then stormed out of the bar he was going to let this hostage go he didnt care what the captain ordered. one of his arms is a cannon and the other a sword with split in the end to hold stuff.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 5:12 am

The woman fell forward, curling her head and letting her shoulder blades take the impact, her shirt tearing and revealing the tattoo of a black rose across her shoulder.
She got up coughing a little, one hand moving over the bullet wound on her thigh. "No...el diablo didn't grant me flesh of stone..."
Her blue eyes narrowed to slits as she turned to face him, smirking a little as she produced his own pistol, clearly snatched from his belt when he pulled her forward. "But let's see if he was so kind to you!"
She pulled the trigger and shot into his thigh, into the same place where he shot her.

---
Delphi's eyes widened at his sudden outburst and she immediately stood up to follow him. "Annachie..."
She followed him outside, taking a hold of the bladed "hand", clearly trusting him enough not to slice her fingers. "Annachie, I know this seems personal for you. But it's different. That girl will be returned to her father...she won't be sold away again. Also, the drug I'm going to give her will make everything painless...and she'll sleep. All of this will seem like a bad dream..."
She lifted a hand and stroked his cheek. "I'm sorry I didn't know you before, love...so I could have done the same for you."
Delphi flicked her head towards the bar. "I'll make sure that they won't hurt her again..." She looked up at him earnestly.
Back to top Go down
WatersCalling

WatersCalling

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 10:52 am

Romeo moved to the side a bit, the bullet only grazing his leg. "Uh, Uh, Uh! That's a big boy toy." He laughed before swiftly kicking her across the face towards the bar.

---

"OI, KID! Better not go out there while the captains fighting!" Rarara yelled to Annachie. "There always will be uncounted casualties in them."
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 11:25 am

The woman grunted at the kick and laughed. "Oh really? Then why does a little boy like you have it in your possession?"
She vanished again and a few moments later, the cable of her whip lashed hard across Romeo's back and then wound around his whole torso, coiled tight and binding him
She reappeared, glowering up at him defiantly as she held his own pistol to his temple. "Comfy?"
The woman smirked triumphantly, squeezing the trigger but then froze at the sight of a group of Marines heading down the street- all of them armed.

---
Delphi paused at the door of the bar, looking away from Annachie and for the first time, spotted Romeo. Her eyes widened before wincing slightly. "Oh dear...it would appear the captain has met Red..."
She lowered her face into her palm, cringing. "...and they're "bonding" already..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 11:27 am

annachie was about to clench his fist when delpi held his hand he was still full of rage but he didnt hurt her because he wouldnt ever think of doing it he decided not to go to the ship until they did to see the hostage but he was full of contempt for the pirates "im not going back to the bar, im going to let off some steam" he didnt say how wrong he thought just giving someone a drug to shut them up was and too make it so they think it will be painless but the pyscological trauma will scar them. he move away from delphi and started to destroy anything he could in sight scaring lots of people away firing his cannon arm to destroy smaller boats and then changing it into a machine gun loaded it and let out as much steam as he could firing it in random buildings and at the other two pirates. his was back wripping apart because blades were coming straight from the bone he was a bleeding wreck he was so angry at how little people respected the lifes of others.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 12:12 pm

The woman fighting Romeo suddenly jumped at the sound of Annachie's cannon-fire. "The Hell?" Her breathing was heavy as she looked around, glancing between the (suddenly shocked) Marines and the young man with weapons for arms. She winced, feeling her wounded leg quiver and looked surprised at the sight of a younger girl running over to Annachie.
"D-Delphi? No, couldn't be."
She blinked, shaking off her surprise and glowered at the Marines looking suspiciously over at she and Romeo. "Goddamnit..."
The woman used the Suke Suke no Mi again, vanishing again but Romeo vanishing with her, due to her body being contact with her's. She dragged him behind an alley wall, leaning against the wall and reappearing. "Christ...I don't need this right now..."
She warily looked out at the Marines and then to the wound on her leg before hissing to Romeo, waving a hand. "Get lost if you want to. I've had my fun for the day. Have to finish a goddamn chart of the Grand Line..." She tossed his empty pistol to the ground, starting to walk away, down the alley.

Delphi's eyes widened further at Annachie's sudden rage, her face full of genuine fear. Though the moment she saw her companion's torn flesh, her terror for herself turned to terror for him.
She ran straight through the carnage and splintering debris, immediately wrapping her arms around him and grabbing on to his machine gun arm.
"Annachie, please," she begged him with desperation. "I know you're angry. But causing all this destruction won't help anyone. Sometimes we can't eradicate the suffering of others but we can lessen it...It's wrong that that girl has been kidnapped...but even if you were to let her go now, the pirates would retaliate and she'd be twice as scarred from all the violence. She'll be frightened and upset anyway, but much less if I put her to
sleep until the ransom passes hands." She inhaled sharply. "She'll wake up in her father's arms..."
Delphi undid her jacket, putting it over Annachie's wounded flesh, tears coming to her eyes. "Please stop, Annachie, love...you're hurting yourself..."

Last edited by LoreleiMaiden on Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:23 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Altered info)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-   Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to- - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: White Rose Pirates Chapter 1: Gaining a New crew. -Closed, Finish up if you need to-
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next