One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Two more Great powers ((For Pheonix squad and Black Cross pirates and for people who want to watch, its a event thread, since Nishki is about to become admiral in this thread and Wally is about to become yonkou in this thread))

Go down 
+10
Newspeak
y dau cymraeg
Captain Clearwater
Shadow
Shichibukai Hunter
GoreFish
Master of Chaos
Cobdogred
Gael
nikz200
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Gael
Admin
Gael

Two more Great powers ((For Pheonix squad and Black Cross pirates and for people who want to watch, its a event thread, since Nishki is about to become admiral in this thread and Wally is about to become yonkou in this thread)) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two more Great powers ((For Pheonix squad and Black Cross pirates and for people who want to watch, its a event thread, since Nishki is about to become admiral in this thread and Wally is about to become yonkou in this thread))   Two more Great powers ((For Pheonix squad and Black Cross pirates and for people who want to watch, its a event thread, since Nishki is about to become admiral in this thread and Wally is about to become yonkou in this thread)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 7:05 pm

Ti'ar's grin grew wider. He liked this dog for some reason. Maybe he shouldn't piss the caretaker off. Though he certainly wouldn't apologize: he's not that desperate to befriend this dog. "Does this guy have a name... ma'am?" It hurt him to use that word. Like, almost physically. Freaking stupid womens... "Though I'm dead serious, Martello, he will not leave us alone if he catches sight of either this dog or that sheep." And he was. If Gael got a chance to hug either animal... Ti'ar wondered if it would be possible to starve him off the animals. Well, no matter. He'd just need to be sure that Gael never visited HIM, only the other way around. "Question, Martello... who the hell is that Vice Admiral... I think his name was Derge? I know I'm not the most knowledgeable about the other ranks, but I certainly don't know who the hell HE is." And he pissed Ti'ar off immensely.

A faint smile found its way into the corner of Duncan's mouth. "Thank you, Rear Admiral... Martello, is it? I'm sorry, but I have another question..." He made sure he put the bundle of raw material down somewhere where it wouldn't crush anybody or upset the lady. "Do you happen to have a forge on our ship? I'm a blacksmith by trade, you see, and... I sometimes... find it necessary to make... something. Anything. If there isn't a forge, may I get permission to install one?" When the only woman in the group looked into his eyes, the faint smile he had disappeared completely. No, no, she couldn't. It was worse than torture. "I look forward to working with you too, madam." Lies. It was lies. He dreaded it. At least, when it was just other men he never had a problem. It was always when women got involved that his happiness died completely.
Back to top Go down
Newspeak

Newspeak

Two more Great powers ((For Pheonix squad and Black Cross pirates and for people who want to watch, its a event thread, since Nishki is about to become admiral in this thread and Wally is about to become yonkou in this thread)) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two more Great powers ((For Pheonix squad and Black Cross pirates and for people who want to watch, its a event thread, since Nishki is about to become admiral in this thread and Wally is about to become yonkou in this thread))   Two more Great powers ((For Pheonix squad and Black Cross pirates and for people who want to watch, its a event thread, since Nishki is about to become admiral in this thread and Wally is about to become yonkou in this thread)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 9:27 pm

Walking just a short ways behind the newly-appointed Admiral Nishki, Vince swept his gaze out across the docks. The size and scope of activities outside of the Science Division had a way of occasionally humbling Vince. The tight-knit world of special forces was so far removed from that of the acting officer. Deep inside, the burnt ex-human longed for the days before pomp and pageantry, before rank and responsibility.

"Nishki-Taisho," Kalamity began, his words a bit raspier than usual, "I am not certain that the matter of the Archangels requires my attention. I would await you aboard the ship, if you've no further need for me at the present."

"At your pleasure, of course," the cyborg concluded.
Back to top Go down
http://s1.zetaboards.com/One_Piece_RP/index/
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Two more Great powers ((For Pheonix squad and Black Cross pirates and for people who want to watch, its a event thread, since Nishki is about to become admiral in this thread and Wally is about to become yonkou in this thread))   Two more Great powers ((For Pheonix squad and Black Cross pirates and for people who want to watch, its a event thread, since Nishki is about to become admiral in this thread and Wally is about to become yonkou in this thread)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 8:21 am

Martello took note of the woman before the others. She had a slight mystic allure to her and Martello didn't like it. He didnt really like hard to understand women, sure this one was sexy and made him want her, but he was slightly cautious. He was always cautious of women he did not understand fully. That still didnt deter him from wanting to toy with this woman and use her. " ahhh.... nice to meet you, Miss Iris, you have a beautiful name...." Martello was then sidetracked when Ti'ar spoke to him"Derge Sr? Oh that one... he killed his entire clan they say.. rumors mainly, he joined the marines and was ordered to kill his entire hometown due to some government reasoning and then remained in the marines. He climbed up the ranks and is a powerful old geezer....... still i admire his power and resolution, if only we had more marines willing to do the necessary things to wipe out the pirate scum!!!" Martello was dragged away from his madness by Duncan "A forge?... we have a steam room, there should be something resembling a forge down there, if not, change it,anyway, NOW My Archangels, we are too leave marineford, board the Bastion and we leave...."

Nishki then turned to Vincent "You may go Rear Admiral, thank you for your assistance, go back to the pheonix squad, i will come by later...." Nishki then ran to a nearby window above the docks and jumped off, he landed softly in front of Martello. Nishki and Martello were facing each other. Martello grinned "You seemed to have changed a bit Admiral......" Nishki sighed "Martello, it is good to see you, we have somethings to discuss here."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two more Great powers ((For Pheonix squad and Black Cross pirates and for people who want to watch, its a event thread, since Nishki is about to become admiral in this thread and Wally is about to become yonkou in this thread))   Two more Great powers ((For Pheonix squad and Black Cross pirates and for people who want to watch, its a event thread, since Nishki is about to become admiral in this thread and Wally is about to become yonkou in this thread)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 10:52 pm

Mustang walked through marineford, trying to find Nishki, his new marine captain, and tell him so. He finally spotted someone wearing a marine clothing, and was probably high up (talthia) and walked up to her, and showed her a transfer notice to Pheonix. This implied he needed to see Nishki.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Two more Great powers ((For Pheonix squad and Black Cross pirates and for people who want to watch, its a event thread, since Nishki is about to become admiral in this thread and Wally is about to become yonkou in this thread))   Two more Great powers ((For Pheonix squad and Black Cross pirates and for people who want to watch, its a event thread, since Nishki is about to become admiral in this thread and Wally is about to become yonkou in this thread)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 2:32 am

Martello and Nishki stood talking to each other , Nishki then chuckled "Yes.... it would seem too much has happened since we last met.... i heard you performed well in the Segato war?" Martello growled "Yeah, if it wasnt for that jumpy bastard Ranyx...... he was strong, and seemed to have a firm grasp of all rokushiki, still doesnt change the fact he is a pirate though....." Nishki then waved it off "Hmm... Gael Ilura was talking about that person earlier on.... he could be a problem later but not right now, for now im sending you to deal with some troublesome people......" Martello then clicked his fingers "Right right... whats do we need to do? Its about time i get some real extermination work..." Nishki then pulled out some papers from his coat pocket, he handed them to MArtello "You have 2 immediate targets, The Steel Pirates and the Unholy pirates... this one could be trouble so start small, the captains of these two are not to be underestimated......"

Martello grinned "Iken Namikaze? HAHAHAHAHEAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAH, I heard rumors about him, he is some big shot with a big crew enough to rival that sand scum Anubis right?!! You bring me the best project ever Nishki, the yonkous can be dealt with later but its these ones, the ones who rise and cause trouble and panic in these seas!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA im going to enjoy using all my power to crush them all..... including the dying relic known as Unholy... i should have finished that task in Salamanthia years ago." Martello bowed and turned away, his eyes showing fury , he wanted to crush as many pirates as possible, and according to the papers he knew where to start, he got onto the bastion "ARe all of you here?!! We got a JOB TO DO!!! Our first target... Steels lower divisions!!!"
Back to top Go down
WatersCalling

WatersCalling

PostSubject: Re: Two more Great powers ((For Pheonix squad and Black Cross pirates and for people who want to watch, its a event thread, since Nishki is about to become admiral in this thread and Wally is about to become yonkou in this thread))   Two more Great powers ((For Pheonix squad and Black Cross pirates and for people who want to watch, its a event thread, since Nishki is about to become admiral in this thread and Wally is about to become yonkou in this thread)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 3:07 am

Zhuka stood and saluted to Martello's call, Just like all the other marines on board the vessel. Each one stared at him with a mixture of fear and inspiration.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Two more Great powers ((For Pheonix squad and Black Cross pirates and for people who want to watch, its a event thread, since Nishki is about to become admiral in this thread and Wally is about to become yonkou in this thread))   Two more Great powers ((For Pheonix squad and Black Cross pirates and for people who want to watch, its a event thread, since Nishki is about to become admiral in this thread and Wally is about to become yonkou in this thread)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 5:47 am

Enma was lazily walking up the plank to get on board. "We seem to have a nice weather to look forward to captain" Enma said. He could predict the weather by sniffing the air, a talent he earned from his island. He faintly knew who were the Steel Village pirates and he wasn't happy about that. Taking down a powerful crew like that is a hard task, a burden. For a lazy guy like Enma, everything that didn't include sleeping or eating was a burden. But he was here like he was ordered to, and he was here to stay, because if he leaved, Smarty will annoy him to death. Bushy the sheep was sitting in the corner of the deck, apparently worried because of his new terrain and Smarty was standing in front of him, trying to calm him down.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Two more Great powers ((For Pheonix squad and Black Cross pirates and for people who want to watch, its a event thread, since Nishki is about to become admiral in this thread and Wally is about to become yonkou in this thread))   Two more Great powers ((For Pheonix squad and Black Cross pirates and for people who want to watch, its a event thread, since Nishki is about to become admiral in this thread and Wally is about to become yonkou in this thread)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 8:54 am

Iris looked at the gathering curiously. My, so many chances. An admiral, even... Things were looking up. At least they would be if she would have gotten any chance to talk to them alone!
This way, she quickly turned to the man who had asked her about her dog earlier. Seemed he was already warming up to her, or rather, cooling down. She, personally, had always thought of insults as the proof of how close you felt yourself to a person. The ones calling her maam were the ones really distant from her. And she had so looked forward to irritating him....
still, she didn't let it show one bit, her smile still on her face as she answered his question.
"Donovan..."
As always, she pronounced it perfectly, bowing forward just a little, a tiny little bit. She was the master of that: Bowing forward just the tiniest bit and making her cleavage attract looks all the more.
Donovan looked up as he heard his name, his tail still wagging.
"He likes you..... You may play with him whenever. you. want."
She was also insanely good at making absolutely clean thing sound incredibly dirty. It was like she was saying he could play with her whenever he wanted as well, if he knew what she meant.... Only she wasn't saying it.
And she knew she had to be careful with the woman hating kind. This thing could make him quite angry, and while she enjoyed driving men insane, she didn't want this particular one as an enemy.
So, she turned and got on board, slowly and with one hand on her hips as always, but not without giving the admiral a dark smile first. It was always good to have soe kind of basis.
"Now, if you'll excuse me, boys..."
Donovan got up and followed her the moment he realised she was getting on a ship. He knew ships as evil things that sailed away, and wouldn't wait for him when they did. Though he was a little sad to leave the nice man behind.

"Overachiever, much?"
Talitha half mumbled as she looked at Tero.
"Dude, not your training. You're way too good. Plus, ary's already training you. I mean, if you want to join, cool, go ahead, but it's their training."
She was still standing on the barrel, arms crossed, when someone seemed to ask her something. Some paper was showed into her face... She juped down the barrel and snatched it, quickly reading over it.
"Yup, right place. I'm your commanding officer, by the way. Where's my salute?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Two more Great powers ((For Pheonix squad and Black Cross pirates and for people who want to watch, its a event thread, since Nishki is about to become admiral in this thread and Wally is about to become yonkou in this thread))   Two more Great powers ((For Pheonix squad and Black Cross pirates and for people who want to watch, its a event thread, since Nishki is about to become admiral in this thread and Wally is about to become yonkou in this thread)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 10:32 am

Unexpected, a Den Den Mushi is making sounds. Maybe not just one, but for the moment, one close to were Nishki and Martello were standing and talking.
The caller is grinning, and awaits for a few moments, before talking.
"Hello, Marines .. I'd like to contact your newest Admiral on your ranks ..." the wind is blowing, but not very hard, in a way pleasantly, as dusk is approaching.

*Flashback*
There's chaos, chaos everywhere. Yelling as well. Marines, pirates, warriors, all mixed up in a "turbulance of war". In he middle of all this, there's a terrifying battle cry, followed by some yelling, and then a voice "Mega Graviton !" and a sound of ground collapsing. As the fightings go on, people closeby that sound are stopped in their tracks, looking at the events terrified, others surprized. Mixed feelings to be precise. Blood is dripping from a man's hand, but its not his blood. He then turns, and looks towards him, one of the Marine's most prominent figures. A part of the war missed before, the events between Black Cross Pirates and Nishki, revealed. Wally, with some injuries on his left side of his face and chest, grins widely, but evily, towards an injured, hand-cuffed Nishki. Behind him, the woman is on her knees, as a small pool of blood begins to form. After a few moments ..
"That bastard managed to give me a really strong one .. serves her right for sneak attacking me, Weee-hahahaha !!! Suigo, make sure she doesnt act funny .. now ... Isnt that right .. Vice-Admiral Nishki D. Rock ?!!"

((OOC This is a small, 2-3 posts flashback between me and Nishki, to show some stuff from the war. I would like to ask people not to intercept this flashback with their own, like I said, it will be a very short one. The only person that I think would, and maybe should, get involved, is Pascia, since Rei was involved into all this too.))
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Two more Great powers ((For Pheonix squad and Black Cross pirates and for people who want to watch, its a event thread, since Nishki is about to become admiral in this thread and Wally is about to become yonkou in this thread))   Two more Great powers ((For Pheonix squad and Black Cross pirates and for people who want to watch, its a event thread, since Nishki is about to become admiral in this thread and Wally is about to become yonkou in this thread)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 2:17 pm

Tero saluted, but his eyes narrowed just slightly as he watched Talitha. Had she really just called him 'dude'? And how had she known he was training with Mary? He wasn’t aware that anyone had been standing nearby when he had spoken to her about teaching him rankyaku. He decided to dismiss it for now, but planned on investigating further on a later date. If Talitha had him bugged somehow, he was going to find out. She could not learn of his secret. At least, she couldn’t until he was sure he could trust her. Things were already dangerous enough as they were. For now, he was going to keep an eye on her.

“If you do not mind, Rear Admiral, I would still like to train with the others,” Tero said. “I’m already planning on building up my strength for my training with Mary and I would not want to waste an opportunity like this one. Besides, she is working on something else at the moment.”

Last edited by James D. Cook on Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two more Great powers ((For Pheonix squad and Black Cross pirates and for people who want to watch, its a event thread, since Nishki is about to become admiral in this thread and Wally is about to become yonkou in this thread))   Two more Great powers ((For Pheonix squad and Black Cross pirates and for people who want to watch, its a event thread, since Nishki is about to become admiral in this thread and Wally is about to become yonkou in this thread)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 3:21 pm

Mustang nodded and saluted, his theory was right, she was high up in the ranks, and better yet, he was in the right place, he didnt have to find anyone
Back to top Go down
Newspeak

Newspeak

PostSubject: Re: Two more Great powers ((For Pheonix squad and Black Cross pirates and for people who want to watch, its a event thread, since Nishki is about to become admiral in this thread and Wally is about to become yonkou in this thread))   Two more Great powers ((For Pheonix squad and Black Cross pirates and for people who want to watch, its a event thread, since Nishki is about to become admiral in this thread and Wally is about to become yonkou in this thread)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 10:29 pm

"Training keeps the mind sharp," Vince stated, the segmented metal soles of his boots clunking loudly as he paced down the dock. "Sharp enough to pierce even the veil of Maya that separates our eyes from the truth." When he stood at the gangplank to the ship, the cyborg held up his hand, palm out.

"No such acuity is possible."

Giving a little hop, the cyborg propelled himself up over the rail of the ship, hooking onto the mast and swinging himself down onto the deck. He walked over to Tero, then turned and saluted Talitha again.

"Shosho," he stated plainly, before turning back towards the young captain.

"Taisa," Vince stated, giving Tero a nod and breaking his salute. "If you wish to continue training independently of the ratings, please seek me out later."

Striding off, Kalamity barked some orders to a pair of chore boys to fetch up one of the many crates of champagne resting in cold storage that would be used to keep his power cells running so far from the proper generators of the Science Division. He stopped at the ship's far rail, looking out onto the distant part of the docks where Nishki was busy talking with Martello and the other Archangels.

"It's a big organization, isn't it..."
Back to top Go down
http://s1.zetaboards.com/One_Piece_RP/index/
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Two more Great powers ((For Pheonix squad and Black Cross pirates and for people who want to watch, its a event thread, since Nishki is about to become admiral in this thread and Wally is about to become yonkou in this thread))   Two more Great powers ((For Pheonix squad and Black Cross pirates and for people who want to watch, its a event thread, since Nishki is about to become admiral in this thread and Wally is about to become yonkou in this thread)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 10:46 pm

Ti'ar straightened, cracking his back as he did so. "Damn, now you're gonna make me attack Ranyx? Do you people love getting me in trouble?" Then he heard the rest of the command. "Oh. Unholy Pirates and the Steel. Shouldn't be a problem. Gael will deal with the Unholy Pirates, believe me." He began laughing. "He's gonna curbstomp them so hard." He watched Iris walk onto the ship, his eyes really on Donovan. He smirked, tilting his head down. "Heh, bitch. You just keep on trying to seduce me: it's not worth your effort." he muttered under his breath. He looked back up at Donovan. "Ah hah. Donovan. Wonderful. I'll be sure to tell Gael... Donovan'll love him." No joke, if Donovan accepted pats from Ti'ar of all people, then Gael would be like a gift from heaven. Or so Ti'ar hoped... He strode forward, before leaping onto the ship. "Admiral Nishki! Word to the wise! Ranyx is not a threat! You do not want to make him one!" He then grinned, crouched and morphing to hybrid form. He dashed past Iris to reach the door into the innards of the ship first. He wheeled, grinning a toothy, feral grin. "Don't come into the jail... that's my terrain, and I don't like people interrupting my work." He spun again, leaping into the ship, trying to get to the doors there first and make sure Iris couldn't enter.

Duncan's smile returned slightly, allowing him to cheer up a bit. That was wonderful! He could use his normal cheering up method. He picked up the bundle of material, before lumbering onto the ship. He didn't even hear their assignment: he didn't need to. He'd be working on the installation for most of the day, so he'd go wherever the ship went. All that mattered to him is that he could get his forge up and running, and use the work of that to drown out the happiness and the success of every other human being. That way, none of it could hurt him.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Two more Great powers ((For Pheonix squad and Black Cross pirates and for people who want to watch, its a event thread, since Nishki is about to become admiral in this thread and Wally is about to become yonkou in this thread))   Two more Great powers ((For Pheonix squad and Black Cross pirates and for people who want to watch, its a event thread, since Nishki is about to become admiral in this thread and Wally is about to become yonkou in this thread)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 7:37 am

Nishki hears his den den mushi ring and turns it on, he hear the voice which makes his facial muscles contract. He then grit his teeth as he spoke to the den den mushi "I wonder how long you can hide Wally...... and how you got this transmission... nah, if its you , its possible..."

FLASHBACK

Nishki was coughing blood, he was injured and now severely pissed. He looked up "Wally..... so you have betrayed us...GRUGGHHHHH.... Just what is it you hope to achieve?!!" Nishki pulled himself up, his body dripping with blood as he stood up slowly, he was facing all of Wallys crew alone, he was panting searching for breath to gain from this hell he felt. He staggered and gave a look of pure anger and determination to live.

Tiberius tightened his mask, not wanting to be seen, he then signaled to Wally "I cant watch this.... im going to go deal with something else...." Tiberius did not enjoy watching Nishki like that, even though they had fought till that point once, in Banaro island. Things are not the same as before however.

Martello then signalled to the Bastion to begin moving he saw Nishkis face and wondered what was wrong, well, time wouldn't wait, he needed to get moving "Are you all ready to leave now? Our war is beginning.. one that will bring Archangels to the very upper echelon of the world!!!" Martello was sitting on a crate facing the 7 sins.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Two more Great powers ((For Pheonix squad and Black Cross pirates and for people who want to watch, its a event thread, since Nishki is about to become admiral in this thread and Wally is about to become yonkou in this thread))   Two more Great powers ((For Pheonix squad and Black Cross pirates and for people who want to watch, its a event thread, since Nishki is about to become admiral in this thread and Wally is about to become yonkou in this thread)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 7:50 am

"Oh, you can see that ? How smart of you .... mufufufufu !!!" Wally turns to Tiberius, and with a more serious, non sarcastic tone, replies "Very well .. ensure that no one intercept us, like the others are doing then parthner."
Face are looking towards whats happening there, same with Wally's subordinates.
Dude is watching from his cabin, grinning evily and sadistically.
Hawks is watching solemnly to all this, while Sabres, despite in the middle of a very dangerous fight, is laughing loudly.
A marine then is yelling "Nishki sir, are you alright ?!!" but then a yelling is heard from that direction, and another marine shouts in horror "There are at least 3 more pirate crews here next to the Black cross pirate's ship, all of which are infamous ! What is going on here ?!!! Sir Nishki ?!"
Wally looks at Nishki "I never really cared about being Mr. Justice, and taking care of the bad guys .. you people should realize that, but you liked it, didnt you ? Me doing the dirty job, you thought that, maybe, I am not really having evil plans about all this hm ? .. Well, the only reason I got your stupid title was to gather the fame needed, as well as the power, to reach the next level ! After this day, Nishki, I will be THE TERROR !!! ... Look at all those men there, just the start, of my allies .. and I got more around here in this battlefield alone, that are on my side ..." Briefly, Maximillian is seen while fighting.
"... Marines .. you are all, so weak ... yet, you are an expection .. a smart man, capable, powerful enough to rival me, dangerous enough to stop me ... so, you have to realize that I just cant let you escape. In order to ensure that no one will be able to tackle me, you must die .. its a pity, I would ask you to join me, but I know you would never accept that sooo .. Dude, prepare the ... hm ? Hold on ..." Wally turns and sees him, Todd, in mid-air, some distance away, ready to swing his axe.
Todd tightens his teeth, he aims towards Wally "You bastard, take that .. !!!" he fires an enormous evergy blast towards him, desperately trying to strike Wally so someone could at least try and take Nishki away from them.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Two more Great powers ((For Pheonix squad and Black Cross pirates and for people who want to watch, its a event thread, since Nishki is about to become admiral in this thread and Wally is about to become yonkou in this thread))   Two more Great powers ((For Pheonix squad and Black Cross pirates and for people who want to watch, its a event thread, since Nishki is about to become admiral in this thread and Wally is about to become yonkou in this thread)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 8:02 am

FLASHBACK

Nishki gritted his teeth "You damn fool.... LIKE HELL I WILL LET YOU BECOME ANY TERROR!!!! ILL RIP YOU TO PIECES!!!!!!!" Nishki began weakly trudging his clothes torn now, he was bare chested and his coat was dangling all around. He then smiled when Wally said he knew that he wouldnt accept if he asked him to join Wally. Nishki grinned and then said "OF COURSE NOT... i would never join you....." He thought his life was going to end right there till Todd came in. Nishki fell down to his knees, his body weakening.

Before the energy blat could hit. The dark clown stood in between and used his right hand which was the seastone hand to punch the energy away. Tiberius slid backwards his cape rustling in the wind. He pulled out his great cleaver adn faced Todd "Regardless of your reason, i cant let you touch the captain while he is talking....."
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Two more Great powers ((For Pheonix squad and Black Cross pirates and for people who want to watch, its a event thread, since Nishki is about to become admiral in this thread and Wally is about to become yonkou in this thread))   Two more Great powers ((For Pheonix squad and Black Cross pirates and for people who want to watch, its a event thread, since Nishki is about to become admiral in this thread and Wally is about to become yonkou in this thread)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 5:22 pm

[Shad0w asked me to post with Jiper for the sake of the flashback, so I will. Remember, the char is retired, we are just showing what happened in the war. If there are problems with this because the char is retired, I will delete the post.]

FLASHBACK

As Jiper was battling with Iken, the captain of the Steel Village, in an even battle thanks to Iken's great fighting abilities, the time had been passing and the Buster Call Jiper commanded before was about to take place. Many marines had gotten out of the place while others were still in there. There seemed to be a house around the battlefield as the coated battleships started shooting the underwater dome with their cannons, inflicting terrible damage at the place and starting destroying it. Jiper looked around. Many of his fellow marines were suffering. They were all running around the place, searching for a way to escape desperately. Some of them had managed to get inside a ship but some others did not have the time to do so. Many marine ships were destroyed and so there many marines were forced to stay behind. And yet, there was nothing that he could do to stop that mess. Seeing what happened, he said to Iken while scratching his face, something he used to do a lot "Pirate... You said something before... That you will make me pay for my crimes... Now, I can see clearly... You are right. All of my life I was fighting for justice but I could not see my blindness. Now, I can finally see and I will make myself pay for my mistakes...by myself". Apparently, the images he saw combined with what Iken said to him before were enough for him to understand his mistake for calling that Buster Call. The Admiral picked up a Den Den Mushi that could be heard all over the place and said "Everyone... Run for your lives... Pirates and Marines... Atlantians... Save yourselves before it is too late. This place is doomed now and there is nothing we can do something to prevent it!". Then, he looked towards the Vice Admirals who were nearby. He could see Nishki and Vince as well as a man called Zigfreed who had recently been promoted to Vice Admiral. He said while looking towards Nishki "Nishki... I hope you will not fall to the same mistakes I did...". He did not know if his words reached the Vice Admiral but he hoped they did. Afterwards, he said to his Den Den Mushi once more "RUN!" before he started heading for the middle of the building and started launching his signature whirlwinds towards the top of the dome from where tons of water started falling. That move blocked the water for a while... Even a single minute was important in the current situation. Jiper decided to sink himself with the place in order to protect as many people as possible. However, along with that he would also do what he came there to do... Along with the place, the ship that was thought to be Oro Jackson would be destroyed as well and the marine would end his career without the shame for the loss at the war of the best in Atlantis. He would carry out his mission and the marines would get the victory in the battle... And the Admiral of the Marines would disappear like a real hero...
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Two more Great powers ((For Pheonix squad and Black Cross pirates and for people who want to watch, its a event thread, since Nishki is about to become admiral in this thread and Wally is about to become yonkou in this thread))   Two more Great powers ((For Pheonix squad and Black Cross pirates and for people who want to watch, its a event thread, since Nishki is about to become admiral in this thread and Wally is about to become yonkou in this thread)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 2:45 am

Todd is left in surprize *Dark Clown ... this guy's on a completely different level, even compared to that bastard I killed before .. and I am in a bad shape too, shit.* he thinks, but manages to preserve a totally cool-headed, confident expression "Dark Clown .." he says. However, there is no time for an actual one on one, as the explosions have begun. Buster Call has been initialized.
Wally turns towards his crew, while monologuing "This is bad, I expected we'd have some extra time, basin on the intel I took .. but, no matter, I can still end this .." then he yells "EVERYONE GET ONBOARD, WE ARE LEAVING THIS BATTLEFIELD NOW !!!".
Everyone begins to move towards the ships. Suigo puts the sword back in its sheath and looks towards Tiberius "Let's go .."
Ginji is jumping towards the ship "Leaving so lovely early ? Aaaauw ~ Maaaha !"
As they get on board, Wally yells another order "DUDE, FIRE THE CANNONS AT TOP STRENGTH !! AIM AT NISHKI !!!" Dude was in fact eager for this moment, so he quickly punches the fire buttoms.
Dude's monologue: "Hahahahahaha, get ready, Marines, Atlantians, everyone, for the most powerful bang you will ever see ! 3 Of my precious, "Blue Whale" cannons are about to show what we are made of ! I've upgraded them since then .." he remembers that time, in the "Vampires" island, the overwelming damage only one of those dealt. "This wont just destroy any trace of him, it will tear up the island !!! hahahahaha !!!" Then, the cannon fires, an enormous, powerful flash, enought to blind everyone in the area, follows.
Everything feels slow-motion. After Jiper's message, now this, everyone is running away anyway, some marines desperately try to run towards Nishki, even thought they know that even reaching him wont do. Todd knees for a moment, swearing that the damage he received in the battle kicked in the worst possible moment. Then a enormous bang, and a set of explosions, one exactly to where Nishki was, and two nearby, shock the entire island. Wally's crew, as well as the allied ships, have already begun to move. In the chaos, no one noticed a large, winged figure dashing towards Nishki, only his shadow could be seen from within the flashes. After perphaps a minute, and while the Black Cross pirates are leaving, the blaze begins to calm down. Someone is in frond of Nishki, with his face turned to him. Blood is dripping. The man remembers something from the past, when Nishki was still a kid. He was talking to someone, someone grant. Fleet Admiral, Nishki's teacher. "Eeeeh ? Dont be silly !" he laughs "This kid belongs to you, you are the one that will make his flame of will, one day reach to the sky, and to the darkness of this world. I am just too much of a lazy-bones to take care of him anyway, and you know it ! Plus .. you are better than me anyway ! Hahahahaha ..." after he remembers that, he talks to Nishki "Couldnt let my superior in charge to be killed ... couldnt I ... my friend .. ?" Bushon is in frond, in human form now, drenched with blood. In fact, it would seem that something is missing. One of his arms is not seen. He then talks again, panting now "We need .. to get the hell out of here .."
Yelling, running, people approaching them, Wally is watching, he grins "Could it be ?" he says to himself, no one knowning what Wally meant with that line.

*Flashback ends (at least from my side lol)*
"Hahahahaha, you know it .. anyway, do not worry, after this talk, I will get disposed of that .. it would be odd if we can communicate, huh ? We are enemies now, the way things are supposed to be. And I gotta tell you, my power will only rise more and more now !!! However ..." he smiles "Congratulations for reaching the rank of the Admiral, you finally reached the level you deserved ever since I met you .. Wee-hahahaha !"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Two more Great powers ((For Pheonix squad and Black Cross pirates and for people who want to watch, its a event thread, since Nishki is about to become admiral in this thread and Wally is about to become yonkou in this thread))   Two more Great powers ((For Pheonix squad and Black Cross pirates and for people who want to watch, its a event thread, since Nishki is about to become admiral in this thread and Wally is about to become yonkou in this thread)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 10:40 am

Flashback
Nishki was shocked to see Bushon, he yelled out "NOOOOOOOOOO" The blast blinded Nishki, he felt the after effect. He had only heard Admiral Jipers say something about running for their lives. He was wondering what he would do. He dragged himself up, and tried to find Bushon, but he found himself hitting the ground, he was bleeding excessively, it seemed one of the cannons had hit him, barely. He fell to the ground, and clutched his arms, roaring as awaited for the end.

Nishki growled "So where are you now Wally? Hiding somewhere in the sea? We will find you... and when we do, i will be way stronger than i was right now......" Nishki was trying to signal to someone to track down this call, but no one knew how.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Two more Great powers ((For Pheonix squad and Black Cross pirates and for people who want to watch, its a event thread, since Nishki is about to become admiral in this thread and Wally is about to become yonkou in this thread))   Two more Great powers ((For Pheonix squad and Black Cross pirates and for people who want to watch, its a event thread, since Nishki is about to become admiral in this thread and Wally is about to become yonkou in this thread)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 10:56 am

Wally's dinstict laugh is heard as a responce. After a few moments, the pirate talks again "Hide ? I dont think I need to hide .. but I also dont see the reason to tell you exactly. But if you want a help, I am close to the Red Line .. now, all I wanted to say was that, we wont get the luxury to talk like that again. Till the next time, grow strong, or else you will be left behind .. I will be waiting .. after all, it seemed fate wanted you to rival me .. farawell for now !" a crushing sound is hard and then the Den Den Mushi stops the broadcast.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Two more Great powers ((For Pheonix squad and Black Cross pirates and for people who want to watch, its a event thread, since Nishki is about to become admiral in this thread and Wally is about to become yonkou in this thread))   Two more Great powers ((For Pheonix squad and Black Cross pirates and for people who want to watch, its a event thread, since Nishki is about to become admiral in this thread and Wally is about to become yonkou in this thread)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 1:00 pm

My my, copetitive, wasn't he? And a little childish in his obviously strong desire to trump her in any way possible. Iris found herself wondering if he'd try to seduce people just to be better than her at it... But she dismissed the thought very, very quickly. It was too ridiculous.
"Sweetie, I wouldn't dream of it."
She said, almost dryly, but without losing her midnight smile. it was the truth. Jails were mostly damp, dark places and while she didn't have anything against them, she preferred a nice place with a lot of unnecessary luxury around. If she would ever get her hands on a torture chamber, she would make sure to stuff it only with the most extravagant devices... And keep it nice and hot. Very hot.
She stopped for a moment and looked around on deck, Donovan standing next to her, sniffing again. What was it with that dog? He had just eaten and he was sniffing for food again?
However, Iris didn't really mind. Donovan ate like a fully grown and very hungry bull, and he normally wolfed down his food in a way that made people jerk every time he cracked another bone without even trying. She had seen hi take the head of a doe and swallow it in one bite.... He preffered his food raw, bleeding, and preferable still alive. Just loved that little tickle when he swallowed it while it was still moving...
Iris gave her concentration to something much more interesting: A young girl, blonde, impressive bust, wearing a marine uniform, undeniably attractive.
Now, Iris could have been jealous, which would have been dumb, seeing as the girl was obviously not here to use her looks. People who used their looks to their advantage looked differently, they didn't move like her and didn't dress quite like that. Of course Iris had worn a marine uniform before, but she had worn it in a way that had made it look undeniably sexy.
Slowly as always, she moved towards the young girl, when she was only a few steps away from her, she spoke to her.
"So I see you are an ensign, sweetie?"
She would have to get her hands on her quick. Instruct her, or else she could get in the way. Also, she didn't want the poor girl to be surrounded by the likes of Martello and not have any clue how to deal with it. What? She wasn't all bad!

"Atta boy."
Talitha nodded at the newbie. He'd be her new chewing toy in no time, she could already tell. Then, now a little irritated, she turned back to Tero. What was it with that guy? What was he training for so hard, all day long? Damn it, not even she had ever trained like that!
"Look, Tero, Ensign Fushigo or whatever rank you are..."
"Captain.... Fushigi...."
Talitha didn't even react anymore, that's just how used she was to Jackson popping out behind her all of a sudden. Really, did he live in her ass or something?
"Yah, whatever! Fushigi captain I don't know why you're so hot about training, my pick would be it's soe kind of sick fetish..."
Or he had something he really, really wanted to achieve. Naaah, no way.
"But do I look like I'm going to run a training now? Tell you what? You want to train, you start it. Me, I'll get a break, maybe throw up or drink until I fall asleep under my desk. Or both. Or none. I don't know yet, but it will be awesome. So don't disturb me."
She strutted towards the cabin door, ready to do one thing or the other, or both or none, she didn't know yet.
When she passed mister freaky cyborg, all she had for hi was a short wave and a: "That goes for you as well."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Two more Great powers ((For Pheonix squad and Black Cross pirates and for people who want to watch, its a event thread, since Nishki is about to become admiral in this thread and Wally is about to become yonkou in this thread))   Two more Great powers ((For Pheonix squad and Black Cross pirates and for people who want to watch, its a event thread, since Nishki is about to become admiral in this thread and Wally is about to become yonkou in this thread)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 2:18 pm

On a Marine vessel, one man with a huge axe attached to his back is getting on board. The men salute to him and then return to their duties, as preparations begin for the ship to leave Marine HQ. Todd, with a few bandages still seen around his neck, suggesting that his upper body is patched up at least on some areas close to the neck, is looking towards the great building for some moments, before turning and moving on the deck. Soon another man approaches, holding a large bottle with sake. He's missing his left arm. "Well, since Nishki's finally in the position he deserves, he wont be needing me, I understand that .. but, why are you interested in a crippled man, Mr. Grey Eagle ?"
Todd looks at him, without showing any emotions. "You could come in handy, thats all, old-timer." he finally lets out a small grin.
And the ship begins to sail towards the unknown.
Back to top Go down
WatersCalling

WatersCalling

PostSubject: Re: Two more Great powers ((For Pheonix squad and Black Cross pirates and for people who want to watch, its a event thread, since Nishki is about to become admiral in this thread and Wally is about to become yonkou in this thread))   Two more Great powers ((For Pheonix squad and Black Cross pirates and for people who want to watch, its a event thread, since Nishki is about to become admiral in this thread and Wally is about to become yonkou in this thread)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 6:41 pm

"Yes, Commander." Zhuka replied to Iris with a low bow. But as she leaned forward, her center of gravity broke causing her to fall in front of her superior. The two marines beside Zhuka started laughing at her clumsiness as she tried to get up.

Last edited by WatersCalling on Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Two more Great powers ((For Pheonix squad and Black Cross pirates and for people who want to watch, its a event thread, since Nishki is about to become admiral in this thread and Wally is about to become yonkou in this thread))   Two more Great powers ((For Pheonix squad and Black Cross pirates and for people who want to watch, its a event thread, since Nishki is about to become admiral in this thread and Wally is about to become yonkou in this thread)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 8:49 pm

(By the way, what time of day is it? Has that been stated? I keep picturing this as the early hours of the night, 9:00-10:00, but I don't think it's been mentioned.)

“Thank you sir…” Tero said while saluting, but he was too late. Vince was already long gone.

Tero turned to watch Talitha walking away from him, her last words still ringing in his ears. If she was…(he couldn’t bring himself to even think the word in his mind)…then drinking herself into a stupor was the last thing she needed to do. Not that he would say anything. It was her own fault if something went wrong.

Tero noticed a couple of soldiers watching him nervously. Apparently they were under the impression that he was, in fact, going to start some kind of training session. Instead, he smiled kindly at them and said, “Tell you what, since the Rear Admiral is taking some time off, let’s also have a little bit of downtime. After all, we’ve got a new Admiral now and he is our very own ex-Vice Admiral Nishki. I’m sure that is worthy of some form of celebration.”

Several of the men and women gave Tero appreciative smiles and nods before most of them went back to what they were doing previously. Tero couldn’t account for the others. He was already at the edge of the ship, placing one foot on the side and launching himself once more into the air before using soru and geppou to race off into the distance. They could celebrate as they saw fit and he would do the same. A little more leg strengthening training couldn’t hurt. And then he would go see Rear Admiral Vincent and take him up on his offer…
Back to top Go down
Master of Chaos

Master of Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Two more Great powers ((For Pheonix squad and Black Cross pirates and for people who want to watch, its a event thread, since Nishki is about to become admiral in this thread and Wally is about to become yonkou in this thread))   Two more Great powers ((For Pheonix squad and Black Cross pirates and for people who want to watch, its a event thread, since Nishki is about to become admiral in this thread and Wally is about to become yonkou in this thread)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 12:24 pm

Simo thought to himself, "Well this is going to be interesting. That captain seems really interested in training all the time. And, our commander seems... well I guess interesting would be the word I would choose. I just can't wait until we get started on the mission to take down the pirates. Finally we marines are going to make a difference."

Instead of joining the the celebrating with the other soldiers, Simo went to his quarters to practice on fine controlling his powers. He tried lifting small objects and holding them in place above his hands. However he usually failed and sent whatever he was trying to work with flying in to the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two more Great powers ((For Pheonix squad and Black Cross pirates and for people who want to watch, its a event thread, since Nishki is about to become admiral in this thread and Wally is about to become yonkou in this thread))   Two more Great powers ((For Pheonix squad and Black Cross pirates and for people who want to watch, its a event thread, since Nishki is about to become admiral in this thread and Wally is about to become yonkou in this thread)) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Two more Great powers ((For Pheonix squad and Black Cross pirates and for people who want to watch, its a event thread, since Nishki is about to become admiral in this thread and Wally is about to become yonkou in this thread))
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next