One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Great, now I'm stuck.((Black paw alliance recruitment thread and yuri's mini quest!))

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

Serious: Great, now I'm stuck.((Black paw alliance recruitment thread and yuri's mini quest!)) Empty
PostSubject: Serious: Great, now I'm stuck.((Black paw alliance recruitment thread and yuri's mini quest!))   Serious: Great, now I'm stuck.((Black paw alliance recruitment thread and yuri's mini quest!)) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 3:09 pm

Galemair island, an rather new, but almost deserted island.On the islands there is/was only one big city, though the population only counts 400 people.It was a city that flourished from trade, provided by the schneizer company's airships, but after the destruction of the schneizer company it got deserted, as the airships who used to give trade to the city and made it flourish were gone.Outside of the city is an old airport, everything seemed deserted except for one hangar.

In the sky's, there was an airship, flying over the city.The people in the city were surprised, there hasn't been an airship here for ages!.Though it seemed the airship was quickly descending, and was going for a crash landing.

It didn't take long or a hard noise could be heard in the hangars, the ship had indeed crashed, and had drawn the attention of many people, who where surrounding the crashed zeppelin.Some mechanics exited the airship, with one it particular, yuri.He was a well known revolutionist only because his dad was a famous one, though he was searched for by the WG.He walked out in a blue cloak instead of his regular clothes, because we knows, maybe someone would recognize him!,
Back to top Go down

Serious: Great, now I'm stuck.((Black paw alliance recruitment thread and yuri's mini quest!)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Great, now I'm stuck.((Black paw alliance recruitment thread and yuri's mini quest!))   Serious: Great, now I'm stuck.((Black paw alliance recruitment thread and yuri's mini quest!)) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 3:52 pm

Solaris was staying on Galemair's island hoping to find a rather know revolutionist known as Yuri. Since this was one of the few islands with airships, this was one of the best places to find him. Solaris was looking for recruitments for her army. With the use of devil fruit users, She was able to travel to multiple islands in a matter of weeks. Solaris hoped she would find him here. She was at a cafe drinking hot chocolate until she heard a loud explosion. "I hope that was just thunder."
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Great, now I'm stuck.((Black paw alliance recruitment thread and yuri's mini quest!))   Serious: Great, now I'm stuck.((Black paw alliance recruitment thread and yuri's mini quest!)) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 4:32 pm

Yuri quickly fled the scene,it would not take long until the marines would arrive to look what happened.He fled into the city, or what was supposed to be the city.He walked inside a small café, great, the only one being here was a woman.It was worth the gamble hoping he would not know him.He took of his cloak, revealing his true identity, and walked towards the bartender.''Where is the old man?''.The bartender looked a bit surprised, but gave the directions.He looked towards the woman, and began talking.''Do you mind pretending I was never here?Don't wan't the bartender to get into trouble''.He said it with a fools grin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Great, now I'm stuck.((Black paw alliance recruitment thread and yuri's mini quest!))   Serious: Great, now I'm stuck.((Black paw alliance recruitment thread and yuri's mini quest!)) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 7:14 pm

Solaris couldn't believe her luck that the great revolutionary just randomly came up to her. It must be fate that join up together, but solaris couldn't just tell him who she was. Being a former cipher pol agent, Yuri might get scared off. Not to mention this guy might not even be the real Yuri. The world government has used spies and look alikes before. Solaris just pretended she didn't know who this guy was sipping her hot chocolate. It was the only way to protect her identity and for that matter his "I'm sorry but I don't know who you are. Why would I tell anybody about a stranger who I never met before?"
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Great, now I'm stuck.((Black paw alliance recruitment thread and yuri's mini quest!))   Serious: Great, now I'm stuck.((Black paw alliance recruitment thread and yuri's mini quest!)) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 7:34 pm

''that's the spirit...wait..''.He inspected the woman closely..He recognized her from something..but from what..ah well no time to think about it!Yuri walked away from the cafe into some backstreets and shady old looking neighborhood.There where many beggars and poor people in this area.''Dammit..look what they have done to this city..''.He stopped before some basement door, and knocked on it, waiting for a reaction.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Great, now I'm stuck.((Black paw alliance recruitment thread and yuri's mini quest!))   Serious: Great, now I'm stuck.((Black paw alliance recruitment thread and yuri's mini quest!)) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 2:01 pm

Solaris dropped some money on the table for the hot chocolate. It was so good. None of that instant powder crap. She had to follow the man just in case if was the man she was looking for. Solaris opened a door from the very air itself, and stepped inside the pocket dimension. From her dimension she could watch Yuri's actions without him noticing. Solaris could now see whether he was the man she had heard or just another phony. She followed to the back streets and watched him knock on a basement door. Who was he looking for?
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Great, now I'm stuck.((Black paw alliance recruitment thread and yuri's mini quest!))   Serious: Great, now I'm stuck.((Black paw alliance recruitment thread and yuri's mini quest!)) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 2:20 pm

The basement lied under a big abandoned house.As he knocked there was no response.Annoyed by the fact nobody was in the basement he kicked open the door and walked in.Empty, except for a old red carpet on the ground.Yuri walked toward the carper, lifted it, and revealed a safe beneath it.It was a small metal steel safe.He opened the lock and grabbed a small box out of it.Yuri took it, and walked calmly away just as he came walking in with the box wrapped in his cloak.

He walked toward a small park in the more populated are, and choose a small wooden bench to sit down upon.He looked depressed, looking at the box still wrapped in.''Dammit, I hoped the old man was still there..With my airship crashed and a bounty on my head there was not a safe way out of the city, since the docks were the only place the marines were still patrolling.They inspected almost everyone so the chance that someone suspiciously in a cloak is damn high..''.yuri thought out-loud without a care in the world.well, there was nobody to be seen so he guessed he would be safe for another while.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Great, now I'm stuck.((Black paw alliance recruitment thread and yuri's mini quest!))   Serious: Great, now I'm stuck.((Black paw alliance recruitment thread and yuri's mini quest!)) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 11:16 am

Solaris followed the man to the park with a suspicious looking box. By the words he spoke She knew he was indeed Yuki. Now that she knew that this was indeed the man she was looking for. She had to act quickly. It would only be a matter of time before the marines caught up to him, or worse yet the cipher pol. Solaris decided to act to save the fellow revolutionary. After all wanted criminals had to work together. Solaris opened air door in front of Yuri, and quickly pulled him into the pocket dimension where he could be safe. "Yuri, I presume? My name is Solaris. The person who saved your life."
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Great, now I'm stuck.((Black paw alliance recruitment thread and yuri's mini quest!))   Serious: Great, now I'm stuck.((Black paw alliance recruitment thread and yuri's mini quest!)) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 2:14 pm

''...wait what..I'm sure you must be mistaking..''.-crap..did she hear what I said..but even so, she just came out of nowhere..wait..-.Yuri came to the stunning realization she too, was a revolutionary.He had no details about her, but he was damn sure he saw her wanted poster somewhere.''well, I guess you could be of help after all..Because I sure got myself into a rather..unfortunate position.I suppose you don't know a way to get out of this..mess?''.He had high hopes, as he himself had no clue what to do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Great, now I'm stuck.((Black paw alliance recruitment thread and yuri's mini quest!))   Serious: Great, now I'm stuck.((Black paw alliance recruitment thread and yuri's mini quest!)) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 12:57 pm

"I would be glad to help you, but first I need that box." Solaris needed to find out what were the contents of that box. It could something useful as battle plans or as dangerous as blueprints for an ancient weapon. Solaris couldn't let this guy without knowing his methods or plans. He could very well cause more harm than good being a revolutionary.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Great, now I'm stuck.((Black paw alliance recruitment thread and yuri's mini quest!))   Serious: Great, now I'm stuck.((Black paw alliance recruitment thread and yuri's mini quest!)) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 1:09 pm

''This box?Ah can't do that.I'm glad you want to help me, so how about I just show you what's inside..No touching kay?''.Yuri grabbed the box next to him and opened it.The box was a rather fancy one, decorated with gold.He opened it revealing some kind of weird fruit, and some papers beneath it.''My dad once told me that if anything happened to him or the company, I could save it with this..'.Yuri grabbed the paper beneath the fruit and started reading it.''Though it seems to be only some old list with business plans/contacts an-ergh nothing..But what would he want me to do with this weird fruit?should be expired already if you asked me..''.Yuri was keeping one of the documents a secret, as it was a personal letter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Great, now I'm stuck.((Black paw alliance recruitment thread and yuri's mini quest!))   Serious: Great, now I'm stuck.((Black paw alliance recruitment thread and yuri's mini quest!)) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 9:57 am

Solaris didn't see anything particular interesting in that box, expect for that fruit. It looked liked a devil fruit. Then again she would have to research it first to see what kind it was. One devil fruit could finance her her campaign. Solaris took the fruit from the box "I'll keep it since you are probably right. Its could be useless, but I want to keep it just in case. The rest of the stuff you can keep." In her pocket dimension no one could see or touch them so they were safe for the moment "I have a ship we could sail on if you want to join me. Otherwise I'll just leave you here with your box."
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Great, now I'm stuck.((Black paw alliance recruitment thread and yuri's mini quest!))   Serious: Great, now I'm stuck.((Black paw alliance recruitment thread and yuri's mini quest!)) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 4:54 pm

''..And let you leave with something very valuable?I don't know what it is, but if it was in a secret safe it's got to be valuable.And sure, I'll join you, but if you don't mind I sometimes will be gone for some..business...Well it would mainly be to get a company running so I can finance building a fleet..But I'm telling to much..again..Well shall we go then?''.He seemed rather uninterested in the same disappearing magic trick again, and cut right to the chase.''Thanks in advance''.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Great, now I'm stuck.((Black paw alliance recruitment thread and yuri's mini quest!))   Serious: Great, now I'm stuck.((Black paw alliance recruitment thread and yuri's mini quest!)) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 4:32 pm

Solaris nodded in agreement. His terms were fair, and its not like she had many choices left. She had been searching for this guy for awhile now, and he made a promising start for her army. Now she needed to search for more to her cause. Solaris turned "Follow me to my ship. Its hidden well in the pocket dimension. Make haste I have others to recruit." Solaris showed Yuri the way to her ship. This was start of mighty force in the making....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Great, now I'm stuck.((Black paw alliance recruitment thread and yuri's mini quest!))   Serious: Great, now I'm stuck.((Black paw alliance recruitment thread and yuri's mini quest!)) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Great, now I'm stuck.((Black paw alliance recruitment thread and yuri's mini quest!))
Page 1 of 1