One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Two more Great powers ((For Pheonix squad and Black Cross pirates and for people who want to watch, its a event thread, since Nishki is about to become admiral in this thread and Wally is about to become yonkou in this thread))

Go down 
+10
Newspeak
y dau cymraeg
Captain Clearwater
Shadow
Shichibukai Hunter
GoreFish
Master of Chaos
Cobdogred
Gael
nikz200
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Clearwater

Captain Clearwater

Two more Great powers ((For Pheonix squad and Black Cross pirates and for people who want to watch, its a event thread, since Nishki is about to become admiral in this thread and Wally is about to become yonkou in this thread)) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two more Great powers ((For Pheonix squad and Black Cross pirates and for people who want to watch, its a event thread, since Nishki is about to become admiral in this thread and Wally is about to become yonkou in this thread))   Two more Great powers ((For Pheonix squad and Black Cross pirates and for people who want to watch, its a event thread, since Nishki is about to become admiral in this thread and Wally is about to become yonkou in this thread)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 3:52 pm

The young captain's eyes widened briefly before turning her head to the side with an indifferent tone as Nishki said this. "Trust me, it will take much more than simple threats to make me talk," she said icily through a calm demeanor, whipping her head so that her hair moved out of her line of sight. She then noticed someone else looking at her, and turned to see who it was out of mere curiosity, her eyes widening once more when she noticed it was Vince, holding up her mask while not trying to gag at his appearance and the smell coming from him.

Delia fidgeted slightly in her restraints when he got closer, but not backing down when he met her eye to cybernetic eye, giving him one of her cold glares. "Either you were given training, or they just used you as practice," she calmly said with a cold demeanor, not showing to the marine that she was nervous around him.

She took a shocked expression when a white vapor escaped his mouth, quickly stopping her breathing but not before inhaling some of it, breathing once more when it disappeared. She gasped and shuddered at the sudden adrenaline that was pumping through her veins, but was confused as to why she was feeling scared and jittery all of the sudden, but now enough as to where her senses were clouded by them, still focused on the person in front of her with a smug smirk.

"Y-You'll have to do better than that marine. It doesn't help that I was born into a family of renowned pirates, trained young, and was trained later by one of your own," she said with a soft smile that appeared innocent but held hidden intentions.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

Two more Great powers ((For Pheonix squad and Black Cross pirates and for people who want to watch, its a event thread, since Nishki is about to become admiral in this thread and Wally is about to become yonkou in this thread)) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Two more Great powers ((For Pheonix squad and Black Cross pirates and for people who want to watch, its a event thread, since Nishki is about to become admiral in this thread and Wally is about to become yonkou in this thread))   Two more Great powers ((For Pheonix squad and Black Cross pirates and for people who want to watch, its a event thread, since Nishki is about to become admiral in this thread and Wally is about to become yonkou in this thread)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 6:06 pm

"Tsk, Anubis is young. He'll make a mistake sooner or later and at that time when he's the most vulnerable I'll strike." Derge Sr. said looking at Clearwater. "Believe me, I've survived many a pirate more cold blooded than Anubis. Heh a pirate with even a glimmer of heart of consciousness is no more than a dead pirate." said Derge referring to Anubis' relationship with Clearwater making it clear he would use her. "Anyway, you can have at her, just make sure she's alive when you're done. I honestly don't have the heart to torture a woman, but the worse off she is the angrier Anubis would be, and the more likely he would be to make a deathly mistake." Derge said as a new evil grin spread across his face.

Derge stepped back as the poison like mist was released from Vince's mouth. Uttering a couple of small coughs Derge could feel the effects of the mist from being in such a close proximity to it's target. A snarl rolled it's way onto Derge's face as he looked to the cyborg. Kalamity was honestly one of the few people in the room Derge Sr. didn't want to cross. He had no way to counter his abilities, he didn't have the counter drugs if there were any. Not having at least someway to counter the man made Derge feel uneasy.

Squinting his eyes Derge's mind raced with thoughts, he knew what he had to do. Derge was going to go to the science department and request counter drugs for Vince's poison. However this was not the time to do so, not with so many people around. He wouldn't allow this many people see how uneasy he was, he wouldn't show his weakness. Derge Sr. was going to have to survive the meeting despite his paranoia of knowing he couldn't counter everything that could possibly be thrown at him.
Back to top Go down
Captain Clearwater

Captain Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Two more Great powers ((For Pheonix squad and Black Cross pirates and for people who want to watch, its a event thread, since Nishki is about to become admiral in this thread and Wally is about to become yonkou in this thread))   Two more Great powers ((For Pheonix squad and Black Cross pirates and for people who want to watch, its a event thread, since Nishki is about to become admiral in this thread and Wally is about to become yonkou in this thread)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 6:39 pm

At this Delia laughed heartily, almost the same way as her father back in the days where he was alive and well. She would rarely do this, especially in front of marines, but this was a way of trying to get rid of the adrenaline she was feeling. If only she had her powers back this wouldn't be happening. "You think that just because we feel emotions such as love and friendship amongst ourselves you think of us as dead pirates? In the small amount of time that I was a marine, even if it was in-training, there are some things that are similar between us pirates and you marines," she said with slight amusement in her tone and eyes.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Two more Great powers ((For Pheonix squad and Black Cross pirates and for people who want to watch, its a event thread, since Nishki is about to become admiral in this thread and Wally is about to become yonkou in this thread))   Two more Great powers ((For Pheonix squad and Black Cross pirates and for people who want to watch, its a event thread, since Nishki is about to become admiral in this thread and Wally is about to become yonkou in this thread)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 7:28 pm

Ti'ar stopped sitting on his charge and began binding him in chains for easier transport. "I apologize for Gael attempting to murder Talitha, Admiral. His anger can be... heh, difficult for him to control. An acquaintance of mine and I are currently attempting to curb his temper." He picked up Gael in the net of chains, making sure there weren't too many huge holes in it. "Well, then, I will excuse myself... Shall we go to find Figdra, Gael?" He asked the unconscious form of his charge, and he was surprised to find someone come into the room... well, two someones. "Heh, am I glad I knocked Gael unconscious... we'd have corpses galore on our hands..." His eyes narrowed on Clearwater, and he gave his usual toothy grin. "Hey, girl, I've got a secret for you, okay?" Ignoring Derge Sr, he pulled on Clearwater's arm so that he could whisper in her ear. "Listen, since's Gael unconscious now, I'll have to apologize for him. Gael's sorry he's not conscious to save you, by the way." He straightened up, and then turned. "Vice Admiral Derge... I'd keep a close eye on your nephew... you might just... find he's in more jeopardy than you might believe."

Ti'ar strode away from those who had gathered: he had had enough. He needed to meet with Martello, and before that he needed to give Gael to Figdra. Figdra wasn't too hard to find... considering he had a pattern of staying in the same place. He was remarkably good at pretending he was a statue. Ti'ar tossed the chained Gael into Figdra's mouth and whispered something to the frog, and Figdra dove into the water, as he was wont to do. With that resolved, Ti'ar began walking towards where Martello might have been. Too many people here... but then again, he had his Adlet form... Ti'ar morphed, taking on the hybrid Adlet-human form he was growing increasingly accustomed to. He sniffed the air, locking onto Martello's smell instantly. He bolted, scattering the milling Marines around like so many pickup sticks. He launched himself at the docks, managing to skid to a halt in between Martello and a large dog loping towards him. Huh, it looked like the sort of thing Gael would find adorable... maybe as a gift...
Back to top Go down
Captain Clearwater

Captain Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Two more Great powers ((For Pheonix squad and Black Cross pirates and for people who want to watch, its a event thread, since Nishki is about to become admiral in this thread and Wally is about to become yonkou in this thread))   Two more Great powers ((For Pheonix squad and Black Cross pirates and for people who want to watch, its a event thread, since Nishki is about to become admiral in this thread and Wally is about to become yonkou in this thread)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 9:43 pm

"Eh?" was all Delia said in response of what Ti'ar had told her when he pulled her close to him and apologized for Gael for not being able to save her? She didn't need help escaping! Who did they think she was, just a random pirate that they can safe because she was weak? She just hid her confusion through a narrowed expression and nodded at Ti'ar, but looked somewhere else other than him so he wouldn't notice her confusion.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Two more Great powers ((For Pheonix squad and Black Cross pirates and for people who want to watch, its a event thread, since Nishki is about to become admiral in this thread and Wally is about to become yonkou in this thread))   Two more Great powers ((For Pheonix squad and Black Cross pirates and for people who want to watch, its a event thread, since Nishki is about to become admiral in this thread and Wally is about to become yonkou in this thread)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 10:21 pm

Tero quirked one eyebrow questioningly. Talitha being forthcoming was…unusual to say the least. She must have felt really bad if she would admit it out loud.

“You feel sick,” Tero repeated slowly. He looked around and then returned his gaze to her face. “I assume from the Admiral’s absence, your sickness must not be too severe. Even so, I feel that I must suggest you return to the ship and rest. It would not help your hard won image as an unapproachable, battle hardened officer if you were to…’throw up’ in public.” Only the merest twitch of his upper lip gave any suggestion that he was jesting.

Tero felt he was being a little too bold in saying this, and no doubt she would bite his head off for it, but he wasn’t going to play games with someone who would probably argue against anything he said just for the sake of arguing. Talitha could be so difficult sometimes.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Two more Great powers ((For Pheonix squad and Black Cross pirates and for people who want to watch, its a event thread, since Nishki is about to become admiral in this thread and Wally is about to become yonkou in this thread))   Two more Great powers ((For Pheonix squad and Black Cross pirates and for people who want to watch, its a event thread, since Nishki is about to become admiral in this thread and Wally is about to become yonkou in this thread)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 4:53 am

Nishki didnt know how to reply to Vincent, in one way he could send Vincent with Derge, but on the other hand he needed Vincent aboard the squad now more than ever to assist Tali with this new mission. Nishki then shook his head "There will be no need at this moment Vincent, i would like you to rejoin the pheonix squad since you will be deploying soon, i have full confidence in Vice Admiral Namikazes ability to extract information, thank you very much, now i am heading for the docks, unless there is more business to discuss, ill leave you all to it." Nishki began heading for the docks.

Martello then saw another person, this one with a parrot. He grinned, Nishki definitely knew the strangest people to reccomend to this squad, it was good news since Bart had been transferred recently to some other division along with Jericho and Jessop. Martello had needed to replacements. He then nodded "Ah... new guy are we.... alright then, welcome aboard to Archangels, we have one simple rule on my team, Kill all pirates, simple isnt it? Whats your rank ?" Martello then saw some dog running towards him the dog looked interesting, but then saw Ti'ar fall from the sky, Martello laughed "Another typical entrance Ti'ar, AHAHAAHAHA....."

((Martello has not seen Iris yet right?))
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: Two more Great powers ((For Pheonix squad and Black Cross pirates and for people who want to watch, its a event thread, since Nishki is about to become admiral in this thread and Wally is about to become yonkou in this thread))   Two more Great powers ((For Pheonix squad and Black Cross pirates and for people who want to watch, its a event thread, since Nishki is about to become admiral in this thread and Wally is about to become yonkou in this thread)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 5:17 am

Ioric watched his new companions carefully, as if he was figuring out if they had plenty of valubles to 'relive' them from, or possibly what personalities they had. "Well, that dog certinaly is well behaved, and is that a parrot? Very original. They'll both need a thorugh wash before they get aboard mind you. Well, moving on, I afraid Rear admiral, that it is highly recomended that we join the other marine officals at the ceremony, after all don't want them thinking all of us are lazy do we?" He said with a voice that wasn't just dripping with snideness, but fully drenched in it.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Two more Great powers ((For Pheonix squad and Black Cross pirates and for people who want to watch, its a event thread, since Nishki is about to become admiral in this thread and Wally is about to become yonkou in this thread))   Two more Great powers ((For Pheonix squad and Black Cross pirates and for people who want to watch, its a event thread, since Nishki is about to become admiral in this thread and Wally is about to become yonkou in this thread)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 5:56 am

Bushy the sheep hid behind Enma's legs when a giant dog appeared. "Now now Bushy, I'm sure that dog is trained, he won't eat you..." Enma said, with a voice that charmed animals, a skill he picked up from his life in Arc Road. The sheep calmed down and returned to stand by Enma, making a sound of agreement to Enma's words. He than turned to answer his new captain. "To be honest captain Martello, I'm not sure..." he said and rubbed the back of his head in shame. After this answer Enma received a
seemingly painful slap from Smarty the parrot. "You're a commander fool..." She said, grinding her beak. "Oh right it was COMMANDER Enma zen, now I remember!" He said. Smarty than heard Ioric speak. Both her and Enma turned to the cyborg. 'What's wrong with being lazy' Enma thought, he might have said it too if he weren't so lazy, while Smarty asked "Who needs a wash?!" with an angry voice.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Two more Great powers ((For Pheonix squad and Black Cross pirates and for people who want to watch, its a event thread, since Nishki is about to become admiral in this thread and Wally is about to become yonkou in this thread))   Two more Great powers ((For Pheonix squad and Black Cross pirates and for people who want to watch, its a event thread, since Nishki is about to become admiral in this thread and Wally is about to become yonkou in this thread)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 10:14 am

Talitha stared at her subordinate, the sarcasm in his voice completely escaped her. What?
"I'm flattered you think so highly of my safety, and.... Oh wait! No I'm not! Resting up? What do you think I am, some kind of weakling? For your information, I am currently in charge of the squad, and I'll do hell to fail at my first mission, much less because I feel a little sick!"
Normally, she caught sarcasm like that. And she reacted with sarcasm of her own. But now, she hadn't and so she didn't.
She turned away from him, her hair and coat flowing after her in the most dramatic manner possible, and continued walking, standing as tall and straight as she could.
"Onward then! To the ship!"

Donovan held his gigantic head up and sniffed a bit. Wow, everyone smelled so interesting! his tail going completely insane wagging, and endagering everyone in its path, he stepped in the middle of the small circle and walked around in it in circles, sniffing the ground, then the people, finally stopping at Martelly for a little and sniffing his shoes very curiously, a process that got slobber all over and around them, and finally laid down in the middle, now on eye level with the sheep. So nice! He looked at it curiously and barked in a friendly way. Well, friendly for a huge monstrous dog.
When he heard his owner nearing, he rose his head again, and his tail, which had just stopped wagging a moment ago, took it up again, beating the ground in a rythmic thumping.
Iris overheard the last few sentences, and decided it was her turn to step in.
"Are you suggesting my dog is dirty, mister cyborg?"
She purred in her deep voice, and calm to a halt a few steps in front of the group, since she knew what was coming. She knew her dog.
and her dog had just realised he was lying in something so fun and interesting! He didn't remember it to be his own drool, which he had spread all over the place with his little sniffing action earlier, but he was more than happy to roll around in it cheerfully, throwing even more drool around in the process. After he was done with it, Iris finally walked the few steps seperating her from the rest of the small circle.
"You are the so called arch angels, I presume?"
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Two more Great powers ((For Pheonix squad and Black Cross pirates and for people who want to watch, its a event thread, since Nishki is about to become admiral in this thread and Wally is about to become yonkou in this thread))   Two more Great powers ((For Pheonix squad and Black Cross pirates and for people who want to watch, its a event thread, since Nishki is about to become admiral in this thread and Wally is about to become yonkou in this thread)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 11:38 am

Well, maybe it hadn’t worked the way he had been expecting, but at least it seemed that Tatlitha wasn’t going to go charging off back into Marineford. Then again, she probably hadn’t intended on doing that in the first place. Tero followed after the Rear Admiral, taking the time to mentally match her symptoms with his limited knowledge of diseases. So she felt sick, like she was going to throw up. And then there was the way she was acting. She seemed…off, somehow.

Mood swings and throwing up. What could cause that? Then it hit him like a bolt of lightning and he literally stopped in place, his mouth dropping open in a rare, genuine expression of dumbfounded shock. She couldn’t be…could she? But that would mean she and Nishki had…no, the idea was absurd. Talitha? Doing that? No, he must be mistaken. But even if he was right, he couldn’t ask Talitha about it. If simply teasing her would get his head ripped off, asking her about something like this would almost certainly get him cut into pieces and buried on islands in all four blues. Not that Tero feared death. He knew fear and had mastered it. But getting killed for something that was so insignificant as a question was not the way he wanted to go. Besides, if he right, he would know soon enough.

Tero suddenly realized that Talitha was already about fifty feet ahead of him so he jogged to catch back up, his much longer strides eating up the distance between them. Realizing that she might get suspicious if he stayed quiet for too long, Tero spoke up.

“I am not foolish enough to think of you as a weakling, Rear Admiral,” he said, his deep voice not betraying any hint of the question that was burning at the back of his mind. “Despite, or perhaps because of, what you may or may not think of me, I know you much better than that. However, no one is invincible. Even the best of us must, at times, take a moment to relax. If the new Admiral does as he said he would, the days ahead will not be easy. We will all need to be prepared.”
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Two more Great powers ((For Pheonix squad and Black Cross pirates and for people who want to watch, its a event thread, since Nishki is about to become admiral in this thread and Wally is about to become yonkou in this thread))   Two more Great powers ((For Pheonix squad and Black Cross pirates and for people who want to watch, its a event thread, since Nishki is about to become admiral in this thread and Wally is about to become yonkou in this thread)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 2:09 pm

Fashionably late.

Well, perhaps it wasn't very fashionable to be late for a marine meeting, but here she was, late anyway. Still, she held no worry. She consistently got away with things like these because she was such a damn good marine it would have taken the idiot of the century to disbar her from doing her job. And idiots of the century rarely got to a position where they were above a marine admiral.

So she casually strolled into the meeting room, coat draped over her shoulders like a cape, her posture daring someone to reprimand her for her improperly timed entry. She took her usual spot leaning against the wall near the door, not saying anything.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Two more Great powers ((For Pheonix squad and Black Cross pirates and for people who want to watch, its a event thread, since Nishki is about to become admiral in this thread and Wally is about to become yonkou in this thread))   Two more Great powers ((For Pheonix squad and Black Cross pirates and for people who want to watch, its a event thread, since Nishki is about to become admiral in this thread and Wally is about to become yonkou in this thread)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 4:45 pm

Ti'ar spun, morphing back into human form. "I'm here, Martello. What do you need done? I just got done with talking to Nishki, and I bet he's on his way over." He tugged a chain loose from his bag, absentmindedly spinning the chain like a helicopter propeller. "Oh, damn. This'll be a problem. Looks like Gael can't meet up with me anymore... he'll probably never leave with all these animals on the ship." He turned to the new faces, presumably meant to join up. "Well, who do we have here? A walking zoo, a neat freak, and... whatever this woman's thing is. Looks like we've got our replacements for the glutton, the narcoleptic, and the underachieving butcher." They went nicely with his womanizing captain and... well... him. He walked over to the huge dog, crouching down to get a better look at the canine. "Huh. Not that scary. So this dog's yours, woman?" He spat the last word out in disgust, as he reached out to pat the dog on the head. It wasn't the most gentle pat, but it wasn't "slight pressure and I'll break your neck" type of pat.

A large figure was walking over to the collected group of the Archangels, moving rather slowly. The figure's left arm dangled at his side as the man drew closer. He saw that his group contained mostly men... at least that would help avoid making him depressed. A large load of steel was being held in his other huge arm, a thick bundle of raw material. He sighed as he realized that the most beautiful woman rumored to be in the Marines truly existed... and of course, she was in his new crew. He gave an extended sigh as his depression deepened, and he got close enough to be properly within earshot of his new crew. "Excuse me, I don't mean to intrude..." the man's sad voice rumbled, "...but I am Lieutenant Duncan Cuelle, and I was recently transferred into the Archangels... would you happen to be them?" He lightly touched the scimitar attached to his left side for no real reason... maybe for comfort.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Two more Great powers ((For Pheonix squad and Black Cross pirates and for people who want to watch, its a event thread, since Nishki is about to become admiral in this thread and Wally is about to become yonkou in this thread))   Two more Great powers ((For Pheonix squad and Black Cross pirates and for people who want to watch, its a event thread, since Nishki is about to become admiral in this thread and Wally is about to become yonkou in this thread)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 9:58 pm

((how should mustang enter, nikz?))
Back to top Go down
Newspeak

Newspeak

PostSubject: Re: Two more Great powers ((For Pheonix squad and Black Cross pirates and for people who want to watch, its a event thread, since Nishki is about to become admiral in this thread and Wally is about to become yonkou in this thread))   Two more Great powers ((For Pheonix squad and Black Cross pirates and for people who want to watch, its a event thread, since Nishki is about to become admiral in this thread and Wally is about to become yonkou in this thread)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 11:29 pm

If Vince had a face left, it would have fallen when Nishki gave his final verdict. Still, his jaw did drop in any case, purple tongue hanging out over yellow teeth, black drool oozing it's way to the floor in a grand show of disappointment. Composing himself, the rear admiral sucked his tongue back into his mouth and clacked his jaw shut. His face turned once more to look at Delia.

"Every single day and night, for the next month, sing that man's praises," Kalamity instructed the captured pirate, a rare tone of serious emotion to the usually lackadaisical marine's voice. He sounded almost vindictive, past the grinding of his charred vocal chords. "Taisho has saved you from a hell that the worst sinners will never know."

Swinging his tall, skeletally thin form forward, he saluted Nishki again and broke into a brisk walk, following along behind him. When he spoke again, his grating and burnt voice was as high-spirited as ever.

"Of course, of course. At your pleasure, Taisho."
Back to top Go down
http://s1.zetaboards.com/One_Piece_RP/index/
Captain Clearwater

Captain Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Two more Great powers ((For Pheonix squad and Black Cross pirates and for people who want to watch, its a event thread, since Nishki is about to become admiral in this thread and Wally is about to become yonkou in this thread))   Two more Great powers ((For Pheonix squad and Black Cross pirates and for people who want to watch, its a event thread, since Nishki is about to become admiral in this thread and Wally is about to become yonkou in this thread)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 1:20 am

Delia just let out a simple tune out, far from being awful and something that she had learned during her voyages and was praised by her now deceased crew. "I will keep that in mind," she said in a melodious voice that still held the sharp coldness of her voice, now looking at Derge with amused eyes.

"I wonder if you'll even be able to make me utter a simple fact out of little old me," she said in a firm tone once more but with amusement still in her eyes. "I've already passed through hell, and that was when I lost two of the most important things in my life," she said in a cold tone, void of emotion. What she meant about that was when she lost her family and her crew. she then remembered Barius but knew he was safe in the island at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Two more Great powers ((For Pheonix squad and Black Cross pirates and for people who want to watch, its a event thread, since Nishki is about to become admiral in this thread and Wally is about to become yonkou in this thread))   Two more Great powers ((For Pheonix squad and Black Cross pirates and for people who want to watch, its a event thread, since Nishki is about to become admiral in this thread and Wally is about to become yonkou in this thread)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 2:22 am

Derge once again glared at Nishki, the admiral had even taken away back up that offered it's self up. This angered Derge Sr. more than anything, it's like the man wanted the marines to fail. He was spreading them so thin, and expected Derge Sr. to be a match for a Yonkou. Nishki was either a brilliant saboteur or a mad man that somehow made his way to admiral. Even Derge with all of his insight was dumb founded at the marine admirals actions. However at this time it wasn't important he had a mission to accomplish and a small window to complete it.

"I suppose I should be going, I need to prepare for my mission." said Derge Sr.

With saying that Derge gave Delia sometime to respond to anyone she needed. After a few moments Derge backed up and grabbed the chains attached to Clearwater. Leading her down the hall like a dog on the chain till they reached the door. They walked out the doors with her now in front of him so he could watch he movements. Out side the building the two walked towards the docks where they boarded a marine battleship.

"Looks like it's time to go, and you'll have another shot at Anubis, but be warned. It wont be as easy as last time." Derge Sr. said to a figure looming in the shadows.

"That's fine, I and my crew are all much stronger than last time. I'll be fine, you just make sure you're able to get at the intended target while we distract them." said the figure still cloaked in the shadows.

Derge Sr. looked away from the shadowy man and at a marine. The young marine saluted and ran to the helm, all the while the rest of the crew ran the ship. With the sails out the ship soon departed into the ocean heading for Impel Down. With the breeze behind the sails the ship moved at quite a good clip leaving any would be pursuers behind the large battleship.

((OOC: Clear and I are moving to this thread, it a basic prisoner transport where she could possibly escape))
Back to top Go down
Captain Clearwater

Captain Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Two more Great powers ((For Pheonix squad and Black Cross pirates and for people who want to watch, its a event thread, since Nishki is about to become admiral in this thread and Wally is about to become yonkou in this thread))   Two more Great powers ((For Pheonix squad and Black Cross pirates and for people who want to watch, its a event thread, since Nishki is about to become admiral in this thread and Wally is about to become yonkou in this thread)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 3:34 am

Delia growled slightly when her chains were pulled by Derge as he lead her out of the base and outside, walking with head held high without being intimidated by the marine. She was now walking in front of him, probably so she wouldn't be able to try and escape, and just sighed at the action, shaking her head slightly.

When she heard him talk to someone she couldn't see, her eyes widened slightly when they talked about Anubis, but relaxed again. They could never beat Anubis, that much she was certain.

"No matter how strong you get, there is no way that you can beat a Yonkou like Anubis-sama," she said firmly at Derge Sr. as they boarded the marine battleship, a distant look in her eyes as she narrowed them when they started departing. As she felt the breeze blow through her hair and sighed lightly, Captain Delia Clearwater just hoped she was right.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Two more Great powers ((For Pheonix squad and Black Cross pirates and for people who want to watch, its a event thread, since Nishki is about to become admiral in this thread and Wally is about to become yonkou in this thread))   Two more Great powers ((For Pheonix squad and Black Cross pirates and for people who want to watch, its a event thread, since Nishki is about to become admiral in this thread and Wally is about to become yonkou in this thread)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 10:08 am

Martello addressed Ioric first "I don't think there is any point to join the ceremony, its probably over already if this many people are at the dock, meh.... darn ceremony, still would love to get my hands on the Vice admiral spot one of these days....." Martello then turned to Enma "You are strange..... i guess you will do nicely if you can get the job done....." Martello then straightened his coat and turned to the sexy woman in front of him "Yes we are the archangels.... and who might you be exactly, beautiful lady....?" Martello then turned to Ti'ar "Interesting days, schibukai Gael is it?...... i wont comment on my opinion of the schichbukai.... and yes this new squad will do nicely...... and we have another new comer too...." MArtello was refering to Duncan, the presence of the man was quite interesting, Martello couldnt discern the mans nature based on how he looked. Martello then said "Yes this would be the archangels....."

Nishki was closing in on the docks, once he spoke of the matter to the Archangels he would go to visit the Pheonix squad.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Two more Great powers ((For Pheonix squad and Black Cross pirates and for people who want to watch, its a event thread, since Nishki is about to become admiral in this thread and Wally is about to become yonkou in this thread))   Two more Great powers ((For Pheonix squad and Black Cross pirates and for people who want to watch, its a event thread, since Nishki is about to become admiral in this thread and Wally is about to become yonkou in this thread)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 1:07 pm

"Found it yet, Hawks ?!" Wally is yelling. After a few moments, Hawks arrives holding the Black Den Den Mushi "My apologies captain, there it is .. !" he gives it to Wally. Then Wally looks at Tiberius "Well, I presume he's gonna get angry to hear me, then again, I want to say those things, so he better just shut up and listen to me ! Weee-hahahaha !"
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Two more Great powers ((For Pheonix squad and Black Cross pirates and for people who want to watch, its a event thread, since Nishki is about to become admiral in this thread and Wally is about to become yonkou in this thread))   Two more Great powers ((For Pheonix squad and Black Cross pirates and for people who want to watch, its a event thread, since Nishki is about to become admiral in this thread and Wally is about to become yonkou in this thread)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 5:20 pm

Enma didn't take any of Martello's or Ti'ar's comments personaly, he was taught to forgive and forget, so he did. "I try my best" he said, leaning on Bushy to both calm the sheep down and rest his lazy legs. "Enma, you should really take a moment to memorize your nakamas' names..." Smarty whispered in his ear. Enma didn't seem to hear Smarty, he was on the brink of sleep and his gaze was starting to fade. He was immediately forced awake by a painful peck on his ear from Smarty. "Fine fine...".
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: Two more Great powers ((For Pheonix squad and Black Cross pirates and for people who want to watch, its a event thread, since Nishki is about to become admiral in this thread and Wally is about to become yonkou in this thread))   Two more Great powers ((For Pheonix squad and Black Cross pirates and for people who want to watch, its a event thread, since Nishki is about to become admiral in this thread and Wally is about to become yonkou in this thread)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 6:08 pm

Ioric merely nodded at the rear admiral as he suggested they might as well not bother, and then turned to the pet owners with a smirk before saying; "Well, all animals will need thorough wash and disinfection before coming aboard any ship I am on, and we may need to give your pets a bath also. Can't let any chance of disease going around on our good ship, after all I am a medical officer so I would no best in these circumstances." He then bowed politely before adding; "By the way, I am ensign and medical officer Ioric Hienford, pleasure to meet my fellow crew mates." He then sniggered a little as he though in his head, And hopefully, you all have full wallets ripe for the picking, and dull senses allowing me to do so.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Two more Great powers ((For Pheonix squad and Black Cross pirates and for people who want to watch, its a event thread, since Nishki is about to become admiral in this thread and Wally is about to become yonkou in this thread))   Two more Great powers ((For Pheonix squad and Black Cross pirates and for people who want to watch, its a event thread, since Nishki is about to become admiral in this thread and Wally is about to become yonkou in this thread)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 3:17 pm

Donovan wasn't quite sure how he was supposed to react, he was a dog for gods sake, how was he supposed to know?! All those facettes in huan interaction.... How confusing. On one hand, he could feel a certain kind of hatred this man seemed to hold towards his mistress, something that was unacceptable, and for that he ought to hate him, but on the other hand.... He was patting his head! Friend? Foe?
Donovan looked at his keeper and wagged his tail a bit, insecure what he was supposed to do. Luckily, his keeper did not seem to take it personally at all, she chuckled, and Donovan, now looking at the nice man, wagged his tail harder, now that he had permission to grow fond of him until she gave him the order to bite his head off, he wanted to enjoy a good patting.

Iris did, indeed, not take Ti'ars no doubt intendedly hurtful words that seriously. She had met the kind: Most likely hurt by a woman, or possibly raised in an environment that encouraged such behaviour, maybe he thought he was strong and mighty because of his devilfuit.... Iris had met all kinds of men, and she had brought all of them to their knees. There was nothing wrong with a little challenge.
A little challenge indeed seemed to be her new captain. Womanizer, obviously. She had heard about that. Womanizers were, of course, easy to seduce, but why? They were likely to have no attachment to the women they slept with at all, and emotional attachment was what she needed to work her magic. She could leave him hanging, of course, but that could lead to him possibly losing interest in her. Tch, she'd have to keep being interesting enough, but not actually ever give in to him. That was the only way to keep the type on a leash. Stay a challenge yourself to beat the challenge, so to say.
She smiled her most alluring smile while intorducing herself to her new crew, mostly the ones with more influence than her. Since she didn't know who exactly had more influence than her around here, she'd have to make sure to figure out later and until then, give all of them their little bit of attention.
"My name is Iris. Iris Segal. And may I say it's quite the.... pleasure to meet you all, especially you, rear admiral Young.... "
Her dark voice was barely more than a whisper, but loud enough for all of them to hear. As usual when she introduced herself, she put a slight purring into it, roleld the rs a bit more, her own little accent. Most men reacted positively to that. Since the man occupied by her dog wasn't even looking at her, she went on looking at the others while she talked, making sure that each of them got a little screentime looking directly into her eyes, the ones she knew were of lower rank than her a little less so, only giving the newly arrived Lieutenant, what was his name.... Duncan? and the enisign.... Ioric, correct? a short glance before she finished her little introduction.
"Looking forward to be... working with you."
Put short pauses in the most suggesting places for the best results. Always worked. Lastly, she turned back to the man who had suggested her dog needed a bath, Ioric Hieford.
"Go ahead and bathe him, handsome, if you can, that is."
Donovan growled a little to ephasize that statement. He hated being bathed. Even Iris had to put up quite the effort to get him into a tub.

"Yadda yadda, hard times. We go there, we kick those bitches asses so hard the guard in Impel Down will feel sorry for them when they're transferred there, we return and throw a party."
Talitha was walking so fast it was almost running. Though she didn't want to admit it, she knew she should rest. Then again, she was feeling so pumped and aggressive, even more so than usual, it would be a waste to spend all day lying around with some doctor telling her she had, whatever, fever or something, some fancy virus. Finally, they reached the ship, and Talitha was more than happy to see it. It had a feeling like home to it.
Once she got on board, she jumped on a barrel and whistled to get everyones attention.
"Big news, everyone: Guess who's in charge now? That's right, me! And that cyborg Kalamity, I suppose. But mostly me! So from now on, you'd better shape up. You've got one hell of a training scedule ahead of you, guys, and I don't want to see anyone slacking!"

Last edited by GoreFish on Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Master of Chaos

Master of Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Two more Great powers ((For Pheonix squad and Black Cross pirates and for people who want to watch, its a event thread, since Nishki is about to become admiral in this thread and Wally is about to become yonkou in this thread))   Two more Great powers ((For Pheonix squad and Black Cross pirates and for people who want to watch, its a event thread, since Nishki is about to become admiral in this thread and Wally is about to become yonkou in this thread)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 3:59 pm

Simo got out of his meditation as Talitha began her speech. "Hmm, so Rear Admiral Talitha is going to be in charge of the squad now. Well, I guess it makes sense that Admiral Nishiki would be too busy to run around with us all the time. But, what's this thing about a training schedule,"he thought to himself. "No slacking, Ma'am," he shouted hoping to be in the good graces of the new leader.
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Two more Great powers ((For Pheonix squad and Black Cross pirates and for people who want to watch, its a event thread, since Nishki is about to become admiral in this thread and Wally is about to become yonkou in this thread))   Two more Great powers ((For Pheonix squad and Black Cross pirates and for people who want to watch, its a event thread, since Nishki is about to become admiral in this thread and Wally is about to become yonkou in this thread)) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 4:58 pm

Tero sighed inwardly. So much for taking time to rest. She was just so stubborn. He hoped it didn’t lead to her death…or someone close to her. Very close. No, don’t be stupid. Hadn’t he already decided that was ridiculous? Tero brushed that thought aside, raised his hand, and waved at Talitha to get her attention.

“What sort of training are we going to do?” he asked, sounding just a little bored with everything. “I’d like to just get started.”

Tero wasn’t lying. He really did want to train. He just hoped Talitha hadn’t read ‘scapegoat’ into his words.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two more Great powers ((For Pheonix squad and Black Cross pirates and for people who want to watch, its a event thread, since Nishki is about to become admiral in this thread and Wally is about to become yonkou in this thread))   Two more Great powers ((For Pheonix squad and Black Cross pirates and for people who want to watch, its a event thread, since Nishki is about to become admiral in this thread and Wally is about to become yonkou in this thread)) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Two more Great powers ((For Pheonix squad and Black Cross pirates and for people who want to watch, its a event thread, since Nishki is about to become admiral in this thread and Wally is about to become yonkou in this thread))
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next