One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)

Go down 
+11
Gael
Maxulus
BLiIx
SoulTaker
Sleepy
Captain One-eye
sjasogun1
Unholy
RetroWalk
Redex 1000
Cobdogred
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
RetroWalk

RetroWalk

Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 3:02 pm

< Lion goes back to his the morning dawn > " Well Sosutei this is a powerful and nice crew." - Lion

" Yes we have many devil fruit users like me. And we have powerful people like you." - Soutei

" I uhm that man Drake I believe I've seen him before...Like when i was just a baby. He was a child playing in the village i lived in until the village was burned and destroyed. The place was called Steel Village, but that's all I remember." - Lion < he dazes off at the sky >

" Your parents were in the revolutionary right?" - Soutei

" Yes I really would love to meet them but maybe they are dead.." - Lion < he then looks at the ground >

" I promise we will find out who your parents. That should be our next voyage." - Sosutei < he smiles cheering up Lion and he smiles and looks at Sosutei >

" Thank You Sosutei" - Lion

" No problem now captain is gonna have a new ship made. We could help him." - Sosutei

" Yeah lets go." - Lion < they walk off in search of Iken >
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 3:05 pm

Holy moved around in a drunken state with a broad grin on his face.
"Liquid Molt: Steel Sculpture style: Angelic Beauty!" Holy used his devil fruit powers to create a beautiful angelic sculpture of Maple with wings.

Holy winked at Maple as he crashed into the bench breaking it in half. Getting back up Holy walked a few steps and found a seat to regain his bearings.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 3:05 pm

as youri was looking at the explosion from a rooftop near he decided to take a look at the place it was thrown from.as he saw some steel people drinking he decided to join and see kiba's surprised reaction and to see if he found a violin already.as he came close he saw..that weird ass girl from his division sitting.
''dammit where was i when the fun started..anyways..bartender one orange juice'' he said with a straight face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 3:14 pm

Drake sat there with Holy, Sangjo and the two girls, drinking a pint and not talking at all, after all, he didnt know anyone there, although Holy seemed familiar.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 3:19 pm

Holy got up still drunk he crashed into Drake. "Oh Sorry... Hey Drake is that you? I havent seeeen you sennnce youu we werere kiidss hehehehe!"

Holy stood up and oppered Drake a hand but fell back crashing into Myra's table. "mmmyy appolligies my lladdyy"

Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 3:32 pm

As she just finished a bottle of sake, Myra smiled at Holy as crocodile would, and stated happily; "It's okay, but don't call a profesional killer a lady, tehy might get a bit murderous." She then patted Holy's head like a dogs. "I don't suppose anyone wants to spar a bit? No weapons mind you, only fists, I'll even leave my chakram here." Myra asked hopefully, looking round for any volunters.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 3:36 pm

Slowly standing up Holy slurred. "Sorrry again... I'll fight you if you wantsss? Hehehe"

COating his Arms in Liquid steel holy wiated them to cool untill he had steel coated arms moveing from side to size Holy wabbled towards Myra. "I succkk soo donnt kill me hehehehehe!"

Holy yelled to drake. "Hey drakke whatts been goings onn foors all these yearrs?"

Holy started to feel alittle more sober looseing 20% of his drunkeness.

(Drunk Levels 80%)
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 3:50 pm

'' Myra...no fighting..even if it is a spar...this is an order...'''
said youri with a dead cold voice while taking a sip from his orange juice((who can take that serious?!}}
''we do not want to draw attention..fight and i will stop you and may go for a kill...'''
after saying that he grabbed a book and started reading the cooking book.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 3:58 pm

Myra gave a startiling large grin to her divison leader. "A killjoy as always eh Youri? Shame Bargest was promoted then I could have a little violent fun, eh, who am I kidding he probably wouldn't let me anyways." she conversed before giggling and turning to Holy. "Sorry big man, since where supposed to be all hush hush Youri like being extra careful that I dont reveal how I fight, besides he knows me too well." She told her would be opponent apoligeticly before giggling once again. She then looked over to Kiba curiously and asked; "Hey Kiba did you get a new haircut? Your hair looks diffrent for some reason, I like it!"
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 4:01 pm

Holy was not happy about Youri bargeing in on his friendly fight not one bit.

"You canntt orrder mee aroouund Littttle mann!"

"Liquid Speed!" Moving at high speed Holy appeared next to Your!"

"Backflip Steel Kick!" Useing the steel coating from his feet lunges forward and does a backwards somersault in midair, to land a powerful steel kick on the Youris head.

(Drunk Leveles 50%)
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 4:02 pm

Kiba was to scared to speak. A guy who tried to kill him 5 seconds ago was sitting next to him drinking orange juice. ORANGE JUICE! after Kiba spent money on a good apple juice for his captain. Kiba twitched in fear. He wondered if Youri knew he didn't have a violin. The situation was taken out of a horror movie. Youri, a guy who wants to kill Kiba and Myra, a drunken serial killer, both sitting on either side of Kiba. Scary... "Bartender, can you please give me some sake, and a napkin?" Kiba asked. He wanted to have one last drink and write his will before he gets killed, ON HIS VACATION. Zurui was shaking with fear on Kiba's shoulder in his chameleon form.
Than something weird happened, Myra complimented Kiba on his hair. He stood up in his chair, finished his sake and yelled "I KNEW IT!!! THE MAGAZINE WAS WRONG!! Thanks Myra!" he said, forgetting his fears for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 4:16 pm

youri just sat there saying just before he hit him:drunk man can be dangerous...always be cautious..
the kick went right thew youri and the kick went right threw the bench.
''god dammit another bench kill?''
what appeared to be another youri was standing just a few meter from the destroyed bench.
''i am afraid if you keep doing this i might need to attack you...let me explain to you.i already saw that it was dangerous with an drunken unholy..so i used mu ultimate move...death touch...just by making contact with an object anyone else in contact with that object will be effected by my illusions..so i waited and saw what happened with this illusion youri...like i thought...do not force me to fight..''
he said with a cold voice and with its hand on the hilt of his sword.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 4:22 pm

As Myra heard the word 'magazine' she imedietly blurted; "readings over-rated.", almost as if reasure herself that this was the case. He then watched the short scuffle between Holy and Youri, and sulkily pitched in, "No fair Youri! How come you get to fight when im not? If someone has to fight why can't I? I promise I won't even seriously injure him!", and then finished with a pout.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 4:25 pm

Seeing Youri draw his blade ment that this fight was for real or at least in Holys drunken thoghts

useing" Liquid Steel Leg Swords!: Uses His Liquid metel under his feet to Create blades under his feet. then drawing His Giant Katana with both his hands Holy charges At Youri.

Blade Onslaught!: Uses his three swords to attack rapidly each slash a different sword style(In this case all slashes are uperdictable drunken style)

(Drunk Levels 40% When it reaches zero ill return to my senses)
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 4:31 pm

''*sigh'*it seems because you are drunken it does not appear from your mind i may be a fake to?''
as the other youri got hit it disappeared also.
as the real youri was standing on the rooftop standing near the festival,playing with unholy till he,or came back to his senses,or when he knocked out because of exhaustion.
as another youri appeared behind unholy the real youri prepared himself with his bo to blind him with an light arrow.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 4:40 pm

Holy created a liquid Dome around his body. Still too drunk to realise what hes doing. Created thousands of spikes on the outside of the dome.
"You die noow yyou shhity maggic maann! Ruuin myy friendly fiight and thhrreeaten me will yaa!"

Holy Proceed to shoot out thousands of needles in all direction attempting to hit your. Unfortanatly this attack will kill Innocent people.

(Drunken Levels 30%
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 4:44 pm

as soon as youri realized those spikes where shot of he made a back-flip and jumped of on the other side of the building.
as the building cached all the spikes youri began thinking it might get dangerous.
''nice vacation....note to myself,never get with holy when he is going to drink..'''
he said while taking a sip of the orange juice he was still holding.
''hmmm''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 4:44 pm

Drakes sighed watch Holy fight Youri "he is really drunk" he said "i guess will talk when hes done.
Zed didnt feel like drinking, so he just stood at the door and watched
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 4:52 pm

After exhausting his attack Holy became completely Sober."Aww what the hell happend?" Seeing the destruction he cuased Holy was glad he didnt kill anyone. How ever shouted at Youri. "Hey Jackass where did you go?"

Walking back to Drake Holy smiled at him" so whats new buddy?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 5:27 pm

"Nothin, man, whats up with you?" he asked "are you with ikens crew as well?"
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 5:31 pm

"Ya im in the first Division Its nice to Be Back in the Steel Village again. which division are you in? "

Holy patted his friend on the back as they continued there conversation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 5:54 pm

"i dont have one yet" Drake said, scratching the back of his head and lerching forward a bit when the half giant patted his back "I'll have to ask Iken." Then, two more girls walked by Drake and looked at him and giggled. "Seriously, why the hell am I so funny" Drake asked Holy, obviously still oblivious.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 10:48 pm

Some rumbling nearby. This woke Becky up. Lifting her sunglasses and checking possible locations for tan lines she found....nothing. "Dammit....oh well...I wonder what's going on over there...." She rolled up the towel and carried it with her through town, still in undergarments.
Back to top Go down
http://darkhearts.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 11:51 pm

Holy frowned at the girls as he turned to Drake. "Dont worry about them Drake they would take us more seriously if they knew how strong we really were. But thankfully were not evil. Im not much for vactions anything you'd like to do?"

Holy smiled at Drake
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 11:58 pm

"Thanks" he said to Holy as he looked at the girls strangly, then one of them winked at Drake flirtatiously and giggled more "thats strange" said drake to Holy "thats the second girl today to have an eye twitch" said drake, with innocence in his voice, obviously never really pursuing social situations becauuse of all the time he had spent fighting instead
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)
Page 4 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next