One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)

Go down 
+11
Gael
Maxulus
BLiIx
SoulTaker
Sleepy
Captain One-eye
sjasogun1
Unholy
RetroWalk
Redex 1000
Cobdogred
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 9:13 am

''hehehehe you stupid idiots..you know that what i am now holding in my hand is to big for you to understand..now i think i remember some library on the way here...hehehehe kiba you better follow me and watch how the big boys work..''
he said with yet another calm,cold voice.
''i cant remember exactly where it was,that is where you come in captain, search for the building.''
he said to the falcon that right after youri was done talking flew away to return later with the information where the building is.
''lets go kiba...and you...something something from..some division...you can follow me if you want...''
youri then walked toward an busy street on his way to the old library.
Back to top Go down
RetroWalk

RetroWalk

Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 9:50 am

(( Hey Thor Cob said Lion could be a Namikaze member. He doesn't know who his parents are, so in this thread sometime would you help him find out his past.))

I just left the city. So why should I go back to tour. I'm gonna tour the ships. Earlier though I thought I overheard Iken about a new ship. I could help with, but I for now will tour the ships starting here. < Lion just looked around >
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 11:04 am

"You see Iken-san Kenjiro is my younger brother and left our village. I'm under order from our family to drag him back to our island and-" before he could finish he was cut off by a fire ball throw at him "I'M NOT GOING BACK!" Kenjiro yelled. Sighing Daku walked over to his younger brother [who was preparing another blast of fire] and put an iron like grip on his shoulder. The fire died down and he looked his younger brother dead in the eyes. "Know your place child. You may have more experince with devil fruit ablities then me. But I can still cut you into ribbions in the blink of an eye." he said as Kenjiro sighed knowing he was correct. "Now then Kenjiro. You'll be coming with me to our island so the family heads shall decide your punishment." he said dragging Kenji to the edge of the ship.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 6:57 pm

"Who's going into town?" Came Becky's voice down the hall. She was in short-shorts and a skimpy tube-top, with sunglasses in her hair which was let down to her shoulders, in her arm was a rolled-up towel. "I could pick up some things in town I might need....also I've been meaning to get a little tanner."

Last edited by keymaster on Sun May 29, 2011 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://darkhearts.forumotion.net/forum.htm

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 7:21 pm

Sarah sat down reading a book in the middle of town in normal form. sarah then dropped the book then walked around town looking for nothing she then left to the edge of town near the sea she was lying in one of the trees.

renko went down to the bottum of the ship not to distract anyone or get any attention he had ran out of anti-drug and was on normal drugs again he injected one full syringefull into himself he then started to deconstruct old clothes he made that had not been used. he was going to make new ones.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 8:20 pm

"But! But!" Alicia whined, before trailing off and stomping away to retrieve fresh salmon. She'd cook it right this time, and woe to anyone who got near her while she had her butcher's knives.

Twiddles, on the other hand, had sauntered to a nice patch of sun, and continued eating the salmon he had taken from Alicia. C'mon, it was meant for him anyway.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 8:34 pm

Becky made it to the beach, laying on the towel on the golden sand getting a few looks from people. Then again, if a girl is tanning in her underwear on the beach who ISN'T going to look for one reason or another? She yawned and fell asleep behind her sunglasses.
Back to top Go down
http://darkhearts.forumotion.net/forum.htm

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 12:26 am

Thor decided not to follow Youri, because he felt likw exploring more freely. Right when he was about to leave, he saw Zed walking his way. "Hey" he said to the martial artist. "There going exploring if you wanna join em" "Ok" replied Zed who walked over to the group of spies "hey" he said to them "thor had some other buisness to attend to so im gonna join you"
Thor then walked past the beach to get back on the ship, he was going to draw out a plan to get around the city, then he saw Becky tanning on the beach. He had nothing else to do so he walked up to her "Hey" he said, with his hands cradling his neck
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 6:51 am

"Why don't we take the easy way?" Kiba said. He believed that asking for directions will not only be more effective but will also draw less attention. After all, Water 7 was packed with tourists.. He than stepped to a nearby juice bar and spoke to the seller. "Excuse but can you please direct us to the library?" Kiba asked. "Well you need to be a little more specific tourist, Water 7 has over 13 libraries!". With a shocked face Kiba turned to Youri. "Sir are you looking for a specific library or just any library?".
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 9:30 am

''hehehehe...'' he said at a very slow pace.
''the easy way is never the good way,it is to obvious (unless the enemy expects you to do the hard way),you should know that as a division 1 member(i made you a fake division 1 identity((cob gave permission))).
know who the hell are you?''he replied to the weird guy that joined.
but before awaiting the answer he jumped on some crate,jumped from the crate higher to a pole sticking out of the wall and then climbed up a building(assassins creed style).''now lets see...where did i see that lib..hm...right left from the building..but it is a closed space,normally there would be no way in and no way out..weird...''he said as he jumped down and almost broke his leg after landing.''tch..where are pillow factory's when you need them..''
he walked forward and saw an old,small building with a golden plate above the big door with library.
''interesting...YO KIBA!DRAW A PICTURE OF THIS BUILDING WILL YA!''
he yelled to kiba expecting that he would at-least have followed him till up the building.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 9:34 am

Kiba watched Youri with a -_- face. The man was PARANOID! What enemies? "Ah, sir, I'm really good with drawing. Pickpocketing and weather forecasting is my thing." He said. He than turned to look at the juice bar owner who watched Youri climb and jump with a shocked face. "It's ok, He's just letting out some steam" Kiba said to calm the man down. He than turned to the new guy who joined their little group. "Are you good at drawing by any chance?"
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 9:46 am

annoyed at the fact kiba did not climb the building yet,he unleashed captain(his falcon) at kiba,hoping the falcon would put some serious scratches on him.
''I MAKE THIS AN OFFICIAL MISSION SO NO VACATION FOR YOU,NOW COME OVER HERE LAZY ASS!!''
he said enraged ready to climb the building again and attack kiba personally.
''AND LET THAT WEIRD ASS GUY DECIDE ON HIS OWN,WE WILL SEE LATER IF HE FOLLOWS US OR IF HE IS JUST AS A LAZY ASS AS YOU ARE NOW''
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 9:52 am

"And I was really hoping for a vacation! Ouch!" Kiba said as the Falcon scratched and pecked him. "I'm coming jeez I'm coming!" Kiba shouted. After climbing the building for a few seconds, balancing his cup of fresh apple juice on his head, Kiba stood near Youri. "We shouldn't attract so much attention..." Kiba mumbled to himself, taking a long sip with his straw from the juice and making a monkey face. "This is delicious you should really try that Sir, It's a good thing I picked apple juice!" Kiba said. It took Kiba two minutes of careful thinking to decide apples were his taste.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 10:07 am

youri grabbed the cup and threw it away.
''no time to relax.. at-least not for you hehehehe.i am going to take some apple juice and enjoy the sun with a good old book..now i want you to inveterate this building and take notes from anything that is in there,and try to take as much books as you can.oh yea just to be sure you dont just run away..THAT IS A ORDER!''
youri then climbed back on the building as it was easy and ran over the rooftops in the direction of where the ships where.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 10:27 am

"Man! I spent two minutes deciding which juice to take!" Kiba said as Youri tossed his juice away. He knew there was no reason to argue with Youri, he was stronger than Kiba and will kick him if he didn't do what he ordered. So Kiba begun his infiltration. He quickly got down from the roof and passed a corner so it will look like he just got there. He had his cloak off and folded in his grip. He smiled to the guard saying "Good day sir!" and got in as a normal person. He quickly begun studying the library, memorizing the floors and corridors, memorizing most of the topics of books and worker's faces, all with his great photographic memory. He than stepped into the cooking isle. "If he wants some books I'll gןve him some books" Kiba mumbled with an evil grin. He took five books from the cooking isle and two 'Be-more'attractive' magazines that were written for men. He hid the books in Zurui's pockets and ordered the chameleon to become invisible and walk past the guards. The chameleon passed without getting noticed and Kiba got out normally. The whole operation took about 5 minutes in which Youri was probably planning more tortures for Kiba to have in his vacation. Before going up the roof again Kiba stopped at the juice bar and got 2 more apple juice cups, one for Youri. He got up the roof and handed Youri the cup and the books and magazines. "Hope you'd like 'em!" Kiba said grinning.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 11:24 am

youri grabbedthe juice and ''hehehehehe'',was how youri responded but quickly stopped laughing,grabbed his sword,and try'd to hit kiba with the hilt of the sword.
''well...now you screwed that up i got something else for you...now i want you to go and..well....go get..uhmm....wait i know,GET SOME FREAKING BRAINS YOU MORON!''
he reply'd angry at kiba,but as some seconds past he regained his calmness and started talking again.
''what you really need to do is get a violin,i want to learn to play music and maybe do something fun with it hehehehe,NOW DO THIS BECAUSE IT IS AN ORDER.''
he also gave a suitcase with a den den mushi in it to maybe contact him later.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 11:44 am

"C'mon Youri! I did everything you asked for why do you keep bullying me?! It's so wrong to take advantage of your position like that!" Kiba said as he angrily took the suitcase. He started going around Water 7, asking people about the whereabouts of violins and getting nothing. After a while he started reading the Be-more-attractive magazine. "This is ridiculous! It says that green hair is unattractive and freaky!" Said the green haired boy to himself as he tossed the magazine to a nearby trashcan. It seemed that in Water 7 it was easier to get a ship than a violin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 12:25 pm

Maple squeezed the muscles of holy as he flexed his arm "Ohhh so strong...I can see how you would be a commander of steel. I wonder if the rest of your body is as strong." Stacy hushed Maple "Maple behave we just met them. They will time for that laters."

Sangjo noticed Drake and Zed "Hey guys over here and join us. There is plenty of room for more." Then his eyes turned into hearts again seeing Myra sitting at the stand "Hey baby come join us."

There was sign in front ot them saying " The festival is having a sake drinking contest this year. Anybody is allowed to join even pirates. The winner will recieve a special made guitar made from adam wood."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 12:30 pm

zed followed behind them with a strange face, this was so weird to him...who where they, even? ((zed is with youri and kiba))

Drake looked up to see the man that had earlier been peed on and a taller man who both had women with them. Having nothing else to do, Drake jumped off the ship, landed on his feet, and ran at an above average speed to catch up to Sango and Holy "thanks" he said, clueless that he might bring attention to himself.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 12:55 pm

as youri was glad kiba left he decided to see some other steel member.
as he walked threw town(also looking for a violin) he noticed a orange juice stand,
''hmm...orange juice should be better the apple juice..i think there was more vitamins in it...i should stop reading those ''good health'' magazines...''
as he walked threw town bored he also began reading the weird magazines that kiba bought.(at-least youri thought you bought them).'
'''hmm..girls don't like green hair...never thought that..anyways back to searching for other steel members except this weirdo that has been following me''

((can i join anyone?))
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 1:06 pm

As Kiba wondered around Water 7 he noticed a few familiar faces. He saw Sangjo Bass and Holy L Black walking around town with a pair of lovely girls. The two of them were commanders so they should know about the fifth division but the girls who were with them didn't so he'll have to keep pretending. He also saw Drake who was no commander, another one to fool. He approached the happy gang. After reading about how 'Unattractive' green hair was in the stupid magazine he stole, the green-haired boy needed to test this fact out. He removed the hood from his head to reveal his green wild hair and said "Hey fellas!" with a friendly smile on his face. He wasn't sure if the guys knew him but he sure knew them. As a member of the secret information division he had to know them. 'Youri can find his own violin I'm on vacation!' Kiba thought.

((OOC: Please make the girls reject Kiba for his green hair, it has to happen))
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 1:27 pm

as youri's falcon came back(the falcon that had been following kiba with a visual den den mushi) he saw kiba stopped searching.
''sun of a cow!i will show you that girls don't like boys with toasted hair!'' he yelled as he grabbed his den den mushi and called kiba.
what kiba did not know is that tnt was attached to the suitcase and that it would go of 5 sec after he called.
as the den den mushi began ringing in the suitcase.the time for kiba to realize the suitcase is gonna explode starts.

(( just get me the damn violin Twisted Evil )
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 2:35 pm

Following Sangjo,Drake and Kiba Holy Followed them into the Sake drinking contest.

Holy didnt say very much because he dhad no idea what to talk about. As the contest begane Holy down sake after sake. After all he was a half giant and they were also thirster. But towards the end of the contest Holy fell over in a drunken state. "Hehehehe Im Out...."

Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 2:48 pm

As Kiba waited for an answer in an awkward pause he heard a weak voice of a burning fuse. "Damn you Youri" Kiba mumbled before he turned away from the crowd of sake drinking people. "Soru!" He said and ran away for about 50 meters in a single second. Zurui, with perfect timing to Kiba's movements, got off of Kiba and took a hybrid form. He opened his mouth and shot his tongue out to stick to a nearby post. Kiba than used Zurui's stretched tongue as a slingshot, stretching it and shooting the suitcase high into the air. The explosion was out of range and Kiba survived. He than returned to the sake contest, slightly sweaty and still waiting for the girls' response to his green hair.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 2:56 pm

Myra sat near Sangjo, Drake, Holy, Kiba and the two girls, chewing reptively on her takoyaki, daydreaming about all the diffrent kind of ways to kill somone with a large joyus grin on her face. She then noticed a ticking sound of a clock of some sorts, and watched even more confused as Kiba ran off, and seeing an explosion in the sky, and the Kiba suddenly running back again. She merely shrugged and asked with a giggle; "Im so thisty I could murder a pint! Well I enjoy murdering anything really! Hand some of that sake will you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)
Page 3 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next