One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)

Go down 
+11
Gael
Maxulus
BLiIx
SoulTaker
Sleepy
Captain One-eye
sjasogun1
Unholy
RetroWalk
Redex 1000
Cobdogred
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
sjasogun1

sjasogun1

Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 3:16 am

As Takumi finished his breakfast, he noticed a couple of ships coming. None of them were exceptionally large, but what caught the eye was the Jolly Roger flag. A balloon seemed to swell up in Takumi's chest as he watched the pirate ship, a feeling he associated with getting excited over an adventure. He pulled himself together and remembered himself that this was what he came for. Damn it! This was no time to chicken out! He, Takumi, had faced many wanted pirates and criminals before! But they were pretty low pirates with bounties of under 10.000.000 beli, and these pirates sure look like they mean business, a nagging voice in the back of his head reminded him. Takumi shook his head as if to get rid of those thoughts, jumped of the roof and walked up to the ship as casually as possible.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 7:48 am

after he entered iken's ship he saw the arrived at water 7.
''iken should have noticed me by now...how am i going to do this..i may need to set an easier target.hmm...maybe someone from the 3th division..seems like easier prays.''
he then ran over to the 3th ship and looked at who he could spy.(he entered from the back of the ship.)
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 8:49 am

Kiba was spying around in Iken's ship when a salmon crisis happened. 'mmmmmmm, salmon....' Kiba thought under his invisible cloak. He decided to follow Alice in the journey after the stolen salmon and maybe even scam a bite out of it. And than Water 7 appeared.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 9:54 am

Sangjo was happy that they finally arrived at Water 7. He had been needing a vacation. After washing his leg after Muso peed on it, Sangjo walked toward his piano ready to play it. Sangjo began to play. Then after finishing the song Sangjo noticed that one of the keys of the piano was broke. Sangjo couldn't play anymore. It was time for a new instrument. Sangjo decided that he was going into the city for some shopping "Ok guys I'm going out for some supplies. Anybody want to come with? Maybe Alice? Becky? or Kurohime?"

We're not acquaintances.
We're not friends...
We are family!(While we're out at sea!)
We're not relatives...we're not even siblings!
We are family!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Try looking all over the biggest map you've ever seen...
You'll never find guys like this!
Only the very best good-for-nothings...
Board our mother ship!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Abandon your common sense...
and then you can come aboard!
Everyday survive...
... is an awesome reward!

We'll claim the greatest treasure ever with Mother ship!

The greatest guys...
...have the greatest laughs!

We're not acquaintances.
We're not friends...
We are family! (As long as there's adventure!)
We're not relatives...
We're not even siblings!
We are family!

(talking)
An eye that sees real, huge dreams...
...will never see anything but.
Only extraordinary dreamers...
are allowed on our mother ship!

Forget about being sentimental...
All you need is a smile!
The word family...
...doesn't have just one meaning!
For food and tears, you can count on our mother ship!

If you have strong comrades,
Then you'll be strong together!

We're not acquaintances.
We're not friends...
We are family! (Never be alone!)
We're not relatives... We're not even siblings!
We are family!

We're not acquaintances.
We're not friends...
We are family! (Never be alone!)
We're not relatives... We're not even siblings!
We are family!

Back to top Go down
RetroWalk

RetroWalk

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 10:48 am

< As Lion walked onto the ship he noticed some girl screaming about salmon. He just smile and walked up to a man who wore a captains coat > " Um excuse me I am Lion D. ,and I am the new captain of 6th division Steel Village. Could you tell me if you are the captain or where he is." < The man stared off at water 7 >
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 2:46 pm

Myra Blaidd walked on deck in a moody manor with a large, frustrated, frown on her face, emerging from down below in the cabins. "Hmm! Not any fun if i'm not aloud to kill! This is going to be boring." Myra sulked as she sat down on the 5th Divison deck. "Wait, maybe I can go train against one of the vice-captains? That might feel a little like fighting to the death! Though probably won't be aloud to try to kill them or even injure them seriously." She said to herself, mulling the idea over. She then quickly decided to go with this idea, and once again had her usual frightening smile. Myra leapt of the boat giggling with glee, before dashing off to find a vice-captain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 3:48 pm

A young man with a sickly green complexion seemed to be waiting for the steel village to dock. If the bored expresion on his face changing to one of slight excitment was any sign. Hearing the music he clapped when it finished before looking for the captain Iken. Seeing him standing on board still he leaped into the air and landed on the ship. "Excuse me...Iken correct. I am looking for a young man a few years younger then my self called Kenjiro. I hear he has joined your crew is he still on the ship?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 4:38 pm

Not being able to find Becky Holy just grabbed himself an apple or two to keep him stomach from growling. Walking back out on deck Holy noticed that they have arrived at Waters 7. "Hmmm I Guess my work can wait for a bit. Maybe I can find a real meal on this island."

Holy Walked off the Attacking Steel onto the island. Entering the Carnival area seeing a Takoyaki stand Holy ordered a huge batch of it. Awaiting his Order Holy started to eat a huge stick of cotten candy. SittinG ON THE Bench out side the Takoyaki stand Holy felt a little lonely. He hasnt really see any of his old friends from the Steel village and he felt awkward around the people he did not know anything about.

"Your orders ready sir!" Holy smiled as she saw the huge box of Takoyaki. Digging in he finished with a full belly. "Delicious!" Tipping the cook a few extra belli Holy started to slowly walk around the Fair. Wondering around trying to fill his empty void.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 7:11 pm

After landing, Thor jumped off the ship and landed on the dock. He decided to take a walk to... well... anywhere. He stood by the ship and asked, to no one in general, if he could go along somewhere with someone, if not, he knew he would get lost.

Drake just sat there, he was fully healed, but he didnt know what to do, so he decided he would just sit on deck until someone kicked him off the ship.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 7:33 pm

''there really is nobody around...i feel like punching someone...i need to relax..''
said youri while jumping on the dock.
''if i want to keep anything a secret i should stop talking to myself..''
as he walked into town he noticed some sea horse looking creatures and asked a local what those things where.
''those are bulls mate,if you want to get around water 7 you better hire one''
''interesting''he replied while writing down what the man said.
as youri preferred walking he walked threw water 7 until he reached a swimming pool.
''hate it i cant swim...let me see i should have some kind of book in here'' he said while grabbing into his bag.
as he started reading while walking he walked unnoticed against a man.
''my apologizes sir.. ''
the man seemed to be in haste and ran of right after the apology.
''what a weird fella..hey whats that''
some kind of pendant was lying on the ground.
as youri picked it up he wondered what it was.
as it seemed the pendant could open up he saw a picture of a building that seemed to stand somewhere in water 7.
''maybe this can get interesting...''
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 7:39 pm

After swimming for a while, Maletrix finally reached the land. He looked at the sea and he wondered how many miles he had been swimming. However, that was no problem for him. He was a fishman after all. He enjoyed swimming very much. It was natural, after all. Which fish did not like swimming? No fish at all...

As soon as he stepped his foot on land, he looked around. Hopefully for him, the city was full of water and so he would feel like he was in the sea. He did not find any differences between the sea and the small canals of the city. And so, he started walking randomly around the city, in order to watch the beautiful waters and the way the people lived.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 7:41 pm

Thor saw Youri, one of the guys in 5th division, walk by. Having nothing better to do, Thor decided to follow him.
"Hey" Thor called out to Youri "care if I join you?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 7:46 pm

Kiba was following Youri on his tiptoes. 'What would be a better way winning a spying game other than spying on the opponent?' he thought. But Youri found something that interested Kiba and a "What's that?" escaped Kiba's mouth. He than returned to visibility punching his own head "Stupid Stupid Stupid Kiba!"
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 7:58 pm

''you know kiba,it was harder to notice you when you where quite...and who the hell are you?''
he said looking toward the (for him) total stranger.
''anyways it seems there is some building here i want to inspect..it seems pretty ol...what the f*ck(he actually said that with a calm voice) there is some ancient writing...i know you nitwits cant read this but here stands:seek for it,it is at the place where much knowledge is stored''
as his hand began shaking a grin came across his face.
''a place where much knowledge is gathered...that can mean two things,1 the human mind,2 the library..anyone of you two know where the library is here,as the building on this picture seems old it should be an old building(duh)''
after saying that he drew his sword,and said captain wake up,you may be able to help''
the falcon in his hand transformed into a falcon standing proud.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 8:20 pm

"Thor, 4th division steel" Thor said "so we are looking for a library?" he asked "why"

Zed woke up and went on top of the ship "every damn time" they were already at Water 7 and everyone had left except for a select few including Kenjiro, Sango, Iken and a strange man with olive green hair. Zed walked up to Sango "all go with you if you want" he said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 8:39 pm

" Wait your name is Iken, so you're the captain. I am Lion D. ummm ummm unknown. I am the new head of 6th division. Nice to meet you I.....guess..." - Lion < he was studdering because he didn't plan what to say. Lion sees Drake and walks over to him > " You look familiar do I know you?"
Back to top Go down
RetroWalk

RetroWalk

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 8:41 pm

((posted by me))
Back to top Go down
SoulTaker

SoulTaker

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 9:18 pm

Balthazar walks approaching the main ship of steel village pirates. He decided he will introduce himself to his new captain.

"Hello, are you captain Iken Namikaze? Let me introduce myself properly, I'm Balthazar Mephisto..I'm a priest and also your new crewmate.' Said Balthazar to the man in front of him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 10:06 pm

Sangjo followed unholy into the city. He was feeling a little hungry himself, and didn't want to be near the ship(since he was the person who ate the last salmon). He saw that he had a box of Takoyaki only to find out that they were all gone. "Hold on holy, wait for me. We can't just head into the city without any company. There could be marines or other bounty hunters here." A couple of hot girls came passing them. Both of them giggled and winked at both of them "Hey Stacy, haven't we seen these boys somewhere before?" "Oh Yes Maple, these are nice strong pirates from steel! We have seen their wanted posters in the city." Stacy was a redhead with nice curvy sides wearing a pink shirt and tight jeans, while Mable had orange hair, bigger bust and cruves, and wore a white shirt with a gray skirt

Sangjo eyes turned into hearts seeing those hot young girls greeting them "Yes we are ladies. How about you allow us to take you lovely ladies out around the fair. I swear you won't be disappointed." He kissed the hand of Stacy "I guess this angel is mine. Holy you can have the other one."

Last edited by Sorrykid on Sat May 28, 2011 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 10:13 pm

Holy smiled at Sangjo as he accompanied him. "Oh Sorry Sangjo didnt know you were following me or i would have saved soem Takoyaki for you. I Was just hungry i couldnt find becky anywhere=(."

The 10ft man blushed as the young girls. Too nervas to say anything Holy flexed his right arm offering the girl next to him to feel it.

Holy Glanced at Sangjoo unsure of what to do with himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 11:13 pm

Zed put his hands behind his back and walked into the city. He didnt really know what to do, considering he didnt know anyone there. Then he saw Unholy and was going to ask him what he was doing, but he seemed to be...preoccupied, so Zed just wandered around the city, looking for nothing imparticular

Drake, bored of sitting on the ship, got up and sat on the railings, waiting for somthing to do. A couple of girls walked by. The started giggling and one of them winked at him. Is there some secret I am unaware of he thought to himself, looking strangly at the girls, this was a perfect example of how Drake acted in a social situation, completly clueless.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 1:09 am

As one after another of nakama left the ship for their vacation a new man came on board. Iken looked at the man cautiously, however he didn't raise his guard any for the moment. Walking over to face the man Iken listened to him and his request. Reaching his hand up to his chin Iken rubbed his bearded chin thinking.

"So you're looking for Kenjiro? Hmm, what I can tell you is he is my nakama, but what I can't tell you is where he is. Well at least until you tell me who you are and why you want to know where Kenjiro is? Iken said to the man.

Just as Iken finished speaking to man Lion came up and introduced himself. Lion's timing was slight off, Iken wanted to keep his guard up until he knew exactly who the man was. Talking to him at that point of time would only distract Iken from the man. However Iken was not a rude man and answered Lion despite the potential danger it could cause.

"Hello Lion, welcome aboard the ship. Good luck with your new position, you must be good for Sosutei to give up his spot." said Iken with a warm smile.

Just as Iken finished another conversation another crew member walked up to him and began to speak. This time it was Balthazar, the Steel Villages priest and spiritual guide. With yet another distraction Iken totally forgot about the man as any type of threat. If he was going to attack Iken figured he would have done so. Putting his right hand behind the back of his head Iken scratched the head and listened to Balthazar.

"Hi Balthazar, I look forward to your sermon next Sunday. Just because we pillage and kill for a living doesn't mean we're not god fearing men. Haha!" Iken said with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
sjasogun1

sjasogun1

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 5:21 am

Takumi hadn't gone aboard the ship yet; in fact, he was still nervously standing in the shadow of a building about 30 feet away. "Damn it!" He muttered under his breath. "What's the deal with me? What's there to be so nervous about! Damn it!" He stopped cursing himself, took a couple of deep breaths and got onto the ship where he addressed the man who looked like the captain. "Hi... I am Fujimoto Takumi and I would like to join your crew." He cursed himself inside for opening the conversation in the worst way possible.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 5:25 am

As Myra acrobaticly leapt throught the streets, from building top to building top, she noticed a familiar looking pair next to a takoyaki stand talking to some local women. "Hmmmm maybe there from another divison? either way I haven't eaten yet today so I think I'll see what takoyaki tastes like. Myra then leapt down in front of the steel village crew mates and the two women, landing with clack on her geta and a crouch. She then simply stood up, and walked over to the takoyaki stand and demanded; "Give me what ever the specialty is, I don't really mind what I eat." taking out a berri note and slaping it down on the counter, giving the stand worker the sort of smile a shark would give to it's prey.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 8:58 am

"Oh man, and here I thought I owned you Youri, I guess that's why you're the vice-captain" Kiba said with a tear on the back of his forehead (Like those silly stupid moments in anime). "Why would you look for a library on your vacation Youri-san?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)   Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Steel Village's Water 7 Vacation-No Fight Thread(Open to the Steel Village crew and any allies)
Page 2 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next