One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Bare Fist Invade the Island of Theifs! (Open to All)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Argent

Argent

The Bare Fist Invade the Island of Theifs! (Open to All) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist Invade the Island of Theifs! (Open to All)   The Bare Fist Invade the Island of Theifs! (Open to All) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 11:58 am

Flipping over standing on his feet. " I guess your not much on words are you?" Blowing him a kiss, he ask "Is because you are speachless around a real man.

Elsewhere a smal group of defeated Bandits who had also heard Leroy play enter a dark room except for two candles lit on either side of an enormus chair. A voice as deep as the chair is big speaks. "I WANT THAT GUITAR!"

"bb but boss." His voice disappears in the darkness.

"Sorry about that sir. Ill clean it up and we will handle get you what you want."
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist Invade the Island of Theifs! (Open to All)   The Bare Fist Invade the Island of Theifs! (Open to All) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 11:06 pm

As Dorian put his hand up blocking the floating mid-air kiss. His eye twitched and he pointed to Van.

"..Mess with Van..Van's bi-sexual..Any way..whats your name stranger?"

Dorian then began walking over all the men who. He then began searching there pockets. Looking for some food.
Back to top Go down
Argent

Argent

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist Invade the Island of Theifs! (Open to All)   The Bare Fist Invade the Island of Theifs! (Open to All) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 11:37 pm

Alarmed Leroys elses bulge then all the color drains from his face going pale then an olive green. It even starts to affect his speech.

no no. that won't be necessary Putting his head down and nervously moving his foot around in circles in the dirt. I like breast. WOMAN breast that is.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist Invade the Island of Theifs! (Open to All)   The Bare Fist Invade the Island of Theifs! (Open to All) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 10:22 am

Getting kinda weirded out by the guy. Dorian continued walking down the road the flock of men came down. He stuck his hands in his pocket. He snarlled his nose in irritation that he couldn't find any meat.

"Dammit...anywho...I'm going into town guys.."
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist Invade the Island of Theifs! (Open to All)   The Bare Fist Invade the Island of Theifs! (Open to All) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 11:08 am

Van turned and glared at Dorian. He would have to punish him later.

"Dorian, quit making stuff." he said, very angry, very angry indeed.

Van had all the ammunition he needed for a long time. He headed back into the ship to work on his newest bullets.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist Invade the Island of Theifs! (Open to All)   The Bare Fist Invade the Island of Theifs! (Open to All) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 6:48 pm

"Uhhh..."-Ryou said."I have no words for this..."

Then he followed Dorian. But, he had left his money somewhere, he couldnt remember well, since he had fallen asleep in a ship in the grandline, maybe DAYS ago and now he only knew he was in an Island called Island of Thieves.

"Uuuh, Dorian?"-he siad.-"What sea are we in? Grandline right?"
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist Invade the Island of Theifs! (Open to All)   The Bare Fist Invade the Island of Theifs! (Open to All) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 7:00 pm

"Where actually just about to cross into it..After we go around this here Island..Where just stocking up one final time..we wont see another Island for maybe 2 to 3 weeks..so we better fully stock up!"

Dorian then finished making his way down the long dirt path just to get into a small run down town. All the windows where boarded up. Some broken. Little children ran around with knifes, eyes constantly open. Some seemed liked they hadn't blinked in days. Dorian looked to his right to see one boy running in his direction with a huge black bag swung over his shoulder. The boy ran pass Dorian with out turning around to look behind him. Dorian then looked in his direction to see a little girl with a huge saber chasing him. Seeming like she where trying to get something back from him. Dorian then looked foward to see a old woman walking through the middle of town. As she made her way to a store. Two large fully grown men jumped from out of an ally. Both armed with swords. They cornered the lady and had a demonic look in there eyes. The lady then opened her eyes slightly and BOOM BOOM. Two shots came from up her sleeve. A hidden gun she had! She then quickly stole every valuable thing out of the two men she had just shot in cold bloods pockets and took off, almost as fast as Dorian runs at full speed. This was truly the Island of Theifs. Dorian then crossed his arms and twisted his mouth.

"Stay on your toes....Like I said before...Van and Ryou you two stick together...Jacob go guard the ship...I'm going to pick up some more supplies.."
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist Invade the Island of Theifs! (Open to All)   The Bare Fist Invade the Island of Theifs! (Open to All) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 7:46 pm

Jacob looked at Dorian for a moment before he turned around and began walking back towards the ship. The swordsman's face crinkled a little in annoyance as he was tasked to guards the ship. Nothing exciting was going to happen on the ship while they were gone. All that would possibly happen would be an attempted robbery by a couple of local bandits. Jacob was more than a match for any bandits that happened to come aboard and face him directly. The only real danger when fighting bandits was when you were on their turf. However an order is an order despite it being a boring one at that.

"Fine, go have fun kicking ass while I just sit here." said the man sort of pouting.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist Invade the Island of Theifs! (Open to All)   The Bare Fist Invade the Island of Theifs! (Open to All) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 9:31 pm

"..The strongest Bandits stay near the dock in search of a Ship...keep an eye out..If we lose our ship. We could be stuck here almost up to 3 years.."

Dorian then began walking into the town. In search of supplies

Meanwhile near the ship

A man with long silver hair jumped onto the ships balcony with one great leap. He wore a black jacket with a red trimming and black pants with red cuffs at the bottom. He had on black leather boots and carried a large black sword on his back. Almost half the size of him. He looked at the ship from afar to see no one was on it. And that it wasn't anchored. Just to be sure. He began walking around the ship to make sure no one would stoaway on his stolen ship.

Introduction Box: Magara
Bounty:300,000,000

Magara had been on this Island for about 2 weeks. How he got here he cannot remember. Now he was just trying to leave.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist Invade the Island of Theifs! (Open to All)   The Bare Fist Invade the Island of Theifs! (Open to All) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 1:12 am

((I'm going to assume Mihawk.....erm...I mean Magara is on our ship))

Walking back to the boat Jacob noticed a swordsman standing on the railing of their boat. Could the captain have been right, was there really a strong bandit standing on their ship trying to steal it. A squeal of of excitement nearly came from Jacob's mouth, he however was able to contain himself. In the next moment a thought ran through Jacob's head, the man really didn't look like a bandit. Could he be there for some other reason than trying to steal the ship. No matter what the man wanted Jacob could tell by the size of his sword that the man was stronger than the average man.

Leaping onto the ship Jacob confronted the man looking him in the eyes. Jacob had no reason to draw his sword at that point, the man hadn't so he didn't need to either. Moments passed by as Jacob stared at the man sizing him up making sure to watch his movements carefully. Taking a deep breath Jacob began to speak to the man with the massive sword hung from his back.

"Who are you, and what are you doing on this ship?" Jacob asked in a non threatening way.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist Invade the Island of Theifs! (Open to All)   The Bare Fist Invade the Island of Theifs! (Open to All) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 11:48 am

((you got the right Idea..he's not nearly as strong. But he wont be a push over..))

Magara looked to the right and then looked to the left. He wasn't surprised some one was also on the ship. He didn't acknowledge Jacobs presence at first but then looked back and forth again as he said. A Thief approaching him wasn't a problem. He wasn't scared of the man at all. Nor did he accept the unusual aura coming from Jacob.

"..Begone you worthless Thief..I have no time for you..Speak again and I'll slice you in 5ths.."

Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist Invade the Island of Theifs! (Open to All)   The Bare Fist Invade the Island of Theifs! (Open to All) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 4:28 pm

Van stopped when he heard his order. He sighed,

"Guess I'll have to work on my new arsenal later. Come on Ryou." he said, walking towards the city.

There was a chance they might meet pitpocketers, so Van took priorities and emptied his pockets, A few dozen bullets and placed hem in his hat. he held his towards Ryou.

"If you have any valuables, hand 'em over or you'll get robbed."
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist Invade the Island of Theifs! (Open to All)   The Bare Fist Invade the Island of Theifs! (Open to All) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 6:41 pm

Dorian watched as the town ran its natural course. Trying his best to stay out of trouble. He then walked through the center of town, walking straight across the field. He was looking for a market. Knowing it being Thief Island. The market would probably be out of stock due to being robbed continuously. Dorian then began to make his way around the town. Looking for some place that looked remotely populated.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist Invade the Island of Theifs! (Open to All)   The Bare Fist Invade the Island of Theifs! (Open to All) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 3:54 am

Ryou took out his necklace and his earing and handed them to Van.

"I left all my money in the ship I was travelling... and that ship was in the grandline, I dont know how I got here."-Ryou said.-"I'll go with you then. Where are we going?"
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist Invade the Island of Theifs! (Open to All)   The Bare Fist Invade the Island of Theifs! (Open to All) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 4:42 am

Jacob's face turned into a small frown for a second as he listened to the man's words. However in the following moments it changed like it was morphing into something different. It made all kinds of strange and bizarre shapes before it reached it's true intended shape. A wide grin spread across Jacob's face just as the man finished his words. The intruder not only called him a thief on his own crews ship, but actually thought he could beat Jacob. Jacob knew he would win over the man no matter what, for he was fighting for something other than himself. The swordsman Tri-Blade Cob was fighting for his crew, his nakama, and for that simple reason he couldn't loose.

"Psssshhhhh! Ahahahahaha!" laughed the swordsman. "Calling me a thief while you're on my crews ship? You arrogant bastard, you try to cut me into fifths and I'll slice you into chunks to be used in dog food." Jacob said with a confident smile.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist Invade the Island of Theifs! (Open to All)   The Bare Fist Invade the Island of Theifs! (Open to All) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 1:04 pm

The Swordsmen then looked towards Jacob and in a flash he drew his sword and jolted in Jacob's direction. He held his sword in a reverse motion and looked Jacob in the eye. He then while he was about 1 foot away from him. Swung his sword diagonally to cut Jacob.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist Invade the Island of Theifs! (Open to All)   The Bare Fist Invade the Island of Theifs! (Open to All) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 3:21 am

Jacob's hawk like eyes picked up the swordsman's quick movement with relative ease. This came from years of training in swordsmanship and battling techniques. Pulling out his katana, Jacob preformed an underhanded block where the blade points down. Using his forearm Jacob braced the back of his sword. The swordsman's strength was enough to push Jacob back a few feet causing small skid marks from his feet to appear on the ships deck.

Using his strength, Jacob began to counter the man preparing his next oncoming attack. With a powerful push Jacob used his swords underhand position to push his and the swordsman's sword upwards. In this small frame of time Magara had a small opening. Using this opening Jacob used his free arm to throw a few quick and powerful jabs at Magara's exposed stomach.
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist Invade the Island of Theifs! (Open to All)   The Bare Fist Invade the Island of Theifs! (Open to All) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 2:18 pm

Van put his hat back on his head, the belongings no longer noticeable.

"Well, Dorian is getting supplies, so it's our job to scout the island and to inform everyone of any dangers." he said,

"First off, we will walk around the island and check the perimeter. And if necessary, eliminate any threat. If theres time we'll get a drink." he said, walking off.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist Invade the Island of Theifs! (Open to All)   The Bare Fist Invade the Island of Theifs! (Open to All) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 10:54 pm

"Alright, I'll follow you and help you with anything you need." -Ryou said and started walking side to side with Van. "So you use guns right?"
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist Invade the Island of Theifs! (Open to All)   The Bare Fist Invade the Island of Theifs! (Open to All) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 11:06 pm

"I do use guns, but more importantly, a wide array of special bullets. ANyone can beat a gunman, which is why i need to toughen up my arsenal. And you use Ice, i presume?" hee presumed

Van kept an eye out towards the sea, a hand on his gun and one on his hat.
Back to top Go down
Argent

Argent

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist Invade the Island of Theifs! (Open to All)   The Bare Fist Invade the Island of Theifs! (Open to All) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 10:32 am

All over town a paticular group of bandits began making peculiar movements. They were hell bent on getting theirs hands on Leroys weapon. With it they could sell it for enough money to gain control of the city and even expand their operation to other islands.

Leroy had left the pirates on the beach and went walking around the town in search of somthing to do he did not notice he was slowly being surroned
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist Invade the Island of Theifs! (Open to All)   The Bare Fist Invade the Island of Theifs! (Open to All) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 4:50 pm

As Magara's Sword was pushing upwards into the air. He used the force Jacob had already put against him to go into the air with his sword, doing a quick backflip, to create some ground between them. Sadly, with Jacobs agility. He was able to punch Magara's leg in multipul areas while he flipped. As he landed about 3 feet away from Jacob. He held his sword up and took stance.

"So...you aren't as weak as you looked..I'll have to get serious.."

Near Dorian

As Dorian was walking around the Island, from now aimlessly. He came across a large group of men causing an uproar. He knew they wouldn't be this loud unless something was going down. He then made his way towards the crowd of men. As he got closer, he noticed that many people were making a tighter circle. Dorian then began pushing his way to the middle of the circle, easily pushing them aside.
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist Invade the Island of Theifs! (Open to All)   The Bare Fist Invade the Island of Theifs! (Open to All) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 1:13 am

Van was keeping attentive, they walked halfway across the island, but things usually happen about now. He looked out to the sea and saw something moving. Pretty quickly too. It looked like a pirate ship. Van took out one of his guns.

"get ready, I think that ship might have enemies on board." he said
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist Invade the Island of Theifs! (Open to All)   The Bare Fist Invade the Island of Theifs! (Open to All) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:12 am

Thread Ended Due to Cob's Inactivity. We can't wait forever. We got what we needed and now were heading out for the Grandline. First Island, Molona Bay: An Island where we are going to get a new ship. Its a serious thread and will go on for a long time. But will be moving fast so please stay active.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist Invade the Island of Theifs! (Open to All)   The Bare Fist Invade the Island of Theifs! (Open to All) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Bare Fist Invade the Island of Theifs! (Open to All)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3