One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Bare Fist Invade the Island of Theifs! (Open to All)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

The Bare Fist Invade the Island of Theifs! (Open to All) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist Invade the Island of Theifs! (Open to All)   The Bare Fist Invade the Island of Theifs! (Open to All) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 3:43 pm

Ryou closed his eyes as he thought.

"The names Ryou!".-Ryou said loudly.-"And I challenge you to a fight for CALLING ME BASTARD!!!"
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist Invade the Island of Theifs! (Open to All)   The Bare Fist Invade the Island of Theifs! (Open to All) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 7:39 pm

OOC: Omit him Freezing my arm, thats god modding. We'll just say it taughed out.

"...You Froze my arm because I couldn't see you...Fighting me is a mistake once I know what I'm fighting..but if you wanna go..FINE! Van! I don't you to get involved no matter what. He got lucky..Plus if I get the part her froze wet in time..it'll go back to normal.."

Dorian then took his basic fighting stance and glared at the man. He had the ability to freeze things. That wasn't a problem. Dorian then charged towards Ryou and did a quick straight forward knee attack. Using the power of his Gomu Gomu No Mi. He stretched his knee. It was so fast that it might have even caught Van off guard. He then attempted to knee Ryou in the middle of his chest.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist Invade the Island of Theifs! (Open to All)   The Bare Fist Invade the Island of Theifs! (Open to All) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 7:45 pm

Ryou evaded the attack by rolling to the side, he was already expecting it.

Then he stood up and quickly threw punch at the stretched leg, that punch would freeze the leg completelly if it hit.
Back to top Go down
Argent

Argent

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist Invade the Island of Theifs! (Open to All)   The Bare Fist Invade the Island of Theifs! (Open to All) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 1:52 pm

The concert ends to a roaring applause so loud that the two pirates can hear it where they are. "Well that was fun Ill be going now. Sorry fellas."
No dont go Leroy-san. Your music MOVED US! They all begin to weep deeply.

Dont worry guys if you follow your hearts it will lead you to great happiness. You might even find the music inside of you. Leroy skips off waving good bye. "OKAMA WAY"
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist Invade the Island of Theifs! (Open to All)   The Bare Fist Invade the Island of Theifs! (Open to All) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 9:13 pm

Dorian was more custious of Ryou's abilites. He was clearly a devil fruit user. Dorian then brought his leg quickly back to the ground and slammed his wide size 11 and a half sandel into the sand. He then put his fists up and shifted his entire body to the right and spun around Ryou. With Dorian behind Ryou, he had the advantage for a second. Dorian then threw a quick series of straight forward punches toward Ryou's face. If he missed, he quickly pulled one arm back threw the other one forward. Contining the process.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist Invade the Island of Theifs! (Open to All)   The Bare Fist Invade the Island of Theifs! (Open to All) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 9:33 pm

Ryou turned around and saw the fists coming to him.My bad he thought as one of the punches hit his face directly but then immediatly he fell to the ground on purpose and raising his arms up he lifted a little wall of ice.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist Invade the Island of Theifs! (Open to All)   The Bare Fist Invade the Island of Theifs! (Open to All) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 9:47 pm

Dorian noticed he had finally hit the man. He then ran towards him not letting up. Dorian then attempted to knee the rolling man. But as he did so, He kneed the frozen wall. His eyes popped out his head and his mouth dropped down to his collar bone. Screaming in Pain. Although other people couldn't hurt him. His own physical strength was enough to cause enormus pain. Dorian then began grabbing his knee as he fell to the ground morning.

"GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!....Shhhh...Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.......Shhh...Aaaaaaaaaaaaah....Shhhhh..........................Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah...Shhhhhhh................Aaaaaah!"
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist Invade the Island of Theifs! (Open to All)   The Bare Fist Invade the Island of Theifs! (Open to All) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 3:38 am

Van cringed as he saw the knee hitting the ice wall. He wanted to help with his new weapon, but Dorian told him not to get involved. Van kept his fingers on his guns, in case he'd have to go against orders.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist Invade the Island of Theifs! (Open to All)   The Bare Fist Invade the Island of Theifs! (Open to All) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 4:12 am

In an instant a man sat perched on top the of ice wall looking down at Ryou. An instant later then man turned his head to the downed captain of the Bare Fist Pirates. Turning his head back to Ryou the man pulled out a large black sword which he wielded like it was weightless. He pointed the sword at Ryou before standing up high a top the ice wall. It was Jacob, the swordsman of the Bare Fist Pirates, and with his history it wasn't a wise thing to hurt the ones he considered nakama while he was around.

"BASTARD! WHAT'D YOU DO TO MY CAPTAIN!" Jacob yelled enraged.
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist Invade the Island of Theifs! (Open to All)   The Bare Fist Invade the Island of Theifs! (Open to All) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 4:24 am

"Where did you go anyways?" Asked Van, who seemed slightly confused at his cremates antics.

Either way, van had to pas on the message of Dorian, in case Jacob hadn't heard.

"Jacob, Dorian said not to get involved. But hey go fight if you want. This guy seems to use and ice based devil fruit, so keep attentive." Said Van, sitting down to watch the fight progress.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist Invade the Island of Theifs! (Open to All)   The Bare Fist Invade the Island of Theifs! (Open to All) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 8:15 am

"I didnt do anything to your captain."-Ryou said calm.-"Your captain attempted to hit me with his knee but I lofited this wall of ice which he hit, and damaged himself. I never guessed it would have this effect. If you want to fight too here we go!"

"Hie Hie no Blast!!!" Ryou threw a blast of ice to the man in his ice wall.
Back to top Go down
Argent

Argent

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist Invade the Island of Theifs! (Open to All)   The Bare Fist Invade the Island of Theifs! (Open to All) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 9:24 am

*Leroy prances from roof to roof in order to avoid the the people chacing him. He looks down and comes across Ryou and the Bare Fist Pirates. He watches them with intrigue.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist Invade the Island of Theifs! (Open to All)   The Bare Fist Invade the Island of Theifs! (Open to All) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 10:21 am

Dorian then laid back on his back and jumped up with out using his arms. He landed on his feet and brushed his pants off. He then stood up and looked at Ryou smiling.

"Okay..Its official..I like ya! You should join my crew!"

Dorian then heard ruckus that sounded like a stamped of wild boars from a distance. Dorian then turned towards the noise and saw a mob of people running towards them. Dorian, not able to see them completely, assumed they where theifs. He then crossed his arms and looked over at them as they began to get closer.

"...Pssh....Theifs..not even Bandits.."
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist Invade the Island of Theifs! (Open to All)   The Bare Fist Invade the Island of Theifs! (Open to All) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 2:00 pm

"Oh if its like that I'll sure join!"-Ryou said with a grin in the face.-"Ooops I froze your friend there... you should put him in water to unfreeze him."

Then he saw the thieves running towards them. He prepared to fight again.
"Ok lets finish with this fast!"-he said.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist Invade the Island of Theifs! (Open to All)   The Bare Fist Invade the Island of Theifs! (Open to All) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 6:11 pm

Dorian then stood with his arms crossed and didn't move a muscle.

"..Jacob.."

Saying his name was basically an order and ok to take out the entire group of theifs in an instant. Dorian didn't need to fight these guys if he didn't want to. Nor did he have too. Dorian then waited for Jacob to make his move.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist Invade the Island of Theifs! (Open to All)   The Bare Fist Invade the Island of Theifs! (Open to All) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 9:50 pm

(OOC: lol Jacob is frozen!!!)
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist Invade the Island of Theifs! (Open to All)   The Bare Fist Invade the Island of Theifs! (Open to All) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 9:59 am

Dorian then looked over at Jacob to see him frozen solid. His eyes popped out of his head and he then kicked Jacob into the sea. Causing him to thaw. Dorian then ran towards the angry mob with his arms straight out behind his back.

"FINE! VAN! RYOU! LETS GO!!!"
Back to top Go down
Argent

Argent

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist Invade the Island of Theifs! (Open to All)   The Bare Fist Invade the Island of Theifs! (Open to All) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 12:18 pm

"Whaaa! His arm stretched. OI there don't hurt them." Leroy notices the mob as the one he performed for. "THEY FOLLOWED MEH!" Meaning Dorian no deliberate harm he jumps into the air drop kicking Dorian and landing on his hands. Then proceeds to pirouettes through the mob all while standing on his hands knocking them about like bowling pins. As his spinning stops he looks back to Dorian. His eyes buldge

WHAT you do that for!? He shakes his head in disbelief. Its all your fault. Turns his head slightly to right. Mr. Why are you on the ground?

Last edited by Zalton on Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ease possible confusion. Leroy isn't attacking Dorian to harm him)
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist Invade the Island of Theifs! (Open to All)   The Bare Fist Invade the Island of Theifs! (Open to All) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 12:41 pm

Van was dumbfounded. And Now Dorian was attacked. This guy was an enemy all right.

"Who the devil are you? You beat up your own men, then blame us?" He said, seemingly pissed.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist Invade the Island of Theifs! (Open to All)   The Bare Fist Invade the Island of Theifs! (Open to All) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 9:32 pm

Dorian then held his head back up and looked around. Seeing all the men had been defeated in flash. This man was truly strong. He was interested in his style of fighting and waited a few moments before doing a counter attack.

"....Hmmm.."
Back to top Go down
Argent

Argent

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist Invade the Island of Theifs! (Open to All)   The Bare Fist Invade the Island of Theifs! (Open to All) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 12:10 pm

Placing his feet on either side of his face he further turns it with a confused lok on his face.

????? "Stretchy Boy do ya speak hun? Did you fall knocking out all these people.
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist Invade the Island of Theifs! (Open to All)   The Bare Fist Invade the Island of Theifs! (Open to All) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 3:02 am

Van was getting angry at this man. He also took a glance at Dorian, seeing the look he had made, having seen it before, Van decided to take action.

"Dorian, don't do it." he said, sternly.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist Invade the Island of Theifs! (Open to All)   The Bare Fist Invade the Island of Theifs! (Open to All) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 5:09 pm

((So how was a I frozen? I don't ever recall taking a hit? If he was it was purely god modding that got it that way.))

Jacob walked out of the ocean and back onto the beach watching the confrontation between Dorian the newcomer. Watching him closely, Jacob was surprised to see the man kick the captain in the head with some twinkle toes kicking martial arts. Of course the mans kicks seemed to be fast, but Jacob wasn't impressed by their power. However they were strong enough to a good number of average bandits.

"Captain, keep on your guard, I doubt he can do any real damage to you anyway." Jacob said with squinted eyes.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist Invade the Island of Theifs! (Open to All)   The Bare Fist Invade the Island of Theifs! (Open to All) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 5:15 pm

(lol i know but it was like, you never posted.... and then well we had to continue and if you were frozen it made more sense lol, sorry.)
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist Invade the Island of Theifs! (Open to All)   The Bare Fist Invade the Island of Theifs! (Open to All) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 7:45 pm

OOC: Omit it and move on..

Dorian then waited for a second and walked up towards Ryou. As he did so, another bandit jumped out the bushes and tried to get the jump on Dorian. Dorian then simply punched the man back with a Bare Fist. Sending him flying back from once he came and continued walking towards Ryou. Dorian then got about 1 foot way from Ryou and smiled.

"....you seem strong...You should join our crew!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist Invade the Island of Theifs! (Open to All)   The Bare Fist Invade the Island of Theifs! (Open to All) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Bare Fist Invade the Island of Theifs! (Open to All)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next