One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Bare Fist Invade the Island of Theifs! (Open to All)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

The Bare Fist Invade the Island of Theifs! (Open to All) Empty
PostSubject: The Bare Fist Invade the Island of Theifs! (Open to All)   The Bare Fist Invade the Island of Theifs! (Open to All) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 11:01 am

Dorian and his crew had been sailing for the past 2 days. Their food supplies high, they had no real reason to stop on an Island. In doing so, they made it to there destination. The Island of Theifs, in less then a few days. Dorian steered his ship accordingly, straight towards the close approaching Island. Dorian then waved his arm in the air trying to get his crews attention.

"Yo..guys! Were getting close to the Island..get ready..! Stay on your toes! Or you will with out a doubt get robbed."
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist Invade the Island of Theifs! (Open to All)   The Bare Fist Invade the Island of Theifs! (Open to All) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 11:56 am

Van was finishing up his new gliders he built using the pterodactyl wings. He wanted to test them out but they were nearing an island. Robbed? Why would anyone try that. They were pirates.

"Heh, thieves? Bring them on. I'll finish any who try something." he said, thinking over what he said in case there was a mistake in grammar.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist Invade the Island of Theifs! (Open to All)   The Bare Fist Invade the Island of Theifs! (Open to All) Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 7:16 pm

After a long slumber, the Bare Fist Pirate's number one swordsman was back in action. A door swung open revealing a dark room with no light in what so ever. The darkness was more intense than the darkest of nights, a moment later a human figure was seen. As the light from the outside leaked into the room Dorian and Van were able to see him, it was Jacob. Jacob had finally awakened after weeks of rest and recuperation.

Despite the weeks with out movement and or even walking Jacob seemed to be even more muscular than before. He was slightly taller as well, all of the rest he had done made all of his stored energy go into his growth. His ability to control his muscle mass while meditating was surely a cause of this unexpected growth. Slowly walking out of the doorway Jacob looked to Van and then to Dorian before speaking.

"The island of thieves aye? I tangled with a couple of guys from there once, they fight dirty....really dirty." Jacob said advising his crew mates.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist Invade the Island of Theifs! (Open to All)   The Bare Fist Invade the Island of Theifs! (Open to All) Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 8:44 pm

Dorian looked down from the steering wheel and waved at Jacob who had finally awoken. He gave him a bright warming grin and nodded his head. Glad to see he was awake. Let alone alive. He let go of the wheel and jumped over the balcony. Landing next to him.

"Glad to see your alive.."
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist Invade the Island of Theifs! (Open to All)   The Bare Fist Invade the Island of Theifs! (Open to All) Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 10:37 pm

Ryou woke up. The last thing he remembered was falling asleep in a boat, and then... nothing.
"Where am I?"-He said out loud.-"What is this place?"
Ryou looked around and saw a pirate ship with some pirates in it, he recognized the flag as a pirate symbol.
Ryou walked towards the boat and waved to a pirate that was staring at him.
"Hey!!!"-Ryou yelled.-"Hi!!! What is this island!?!?!
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist Invade the Island of Theifs! (Open to All)   The Bare Fist Invade the Island of Theifs! (Open to All) Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 10:56 pm

Dorians Keen senses. He quickly turned his head in the direction that he heard yelling. Since they were only about 20 feet away from the Island. Dorian stretched his arm back and quickly sent it flying toward. Attempting to punch where he heard the noise come from.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist Invade the Island of Theifs! (Open to All)   The Bare Fist Invade the Island of Theifs! (Open to All) Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 11:00 pm

Of course I'm alive, it'll take more than breaking both of my arm to keep me down." Jacob said with a serious face.

The rocking of the boat seemed a bit strange to Jacob after all that time in bed. Standing, little lone standing on a ship that was rocking on the ocean waves seemed weird. The sun was beating down tanning the skin of anyone who stood under it. The breeze in which the crying seagulls road on seemed to make the sun just a little more bearable than usual. Not knowing what else to do Jacob walked over to the rail of the ship, he looked into the vast blue below him waiting for the ship to arrive. All of the sudden someone seemed to have called out to the ship, Jacob watched him as the ship sailed ever closer.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist Invade the Island of Theifs! (Open to All)   The Bare Fist Invade the Island of Theifs! (Open to All) Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 11:14 pm

"What in the world is that thing that is coming in my direction frmo the boat???"-Ryou thought.-"Is that a....PUNCH?!?!?!
Ryou raised his hand and grabbed the punch in the air freezing the punch and wrist.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist Invade the Island of Theifs! (Open to All)   The Bare Fist Invade the Island of Theifs! (Open to All) Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 11:40 pm

As Dorian felt a sudden change of temperature on part of his arm. He pulled his arm back immediately while he still had feeling in the rest of his arm. As he did so, since his arm wasn't its normal weight. It fell into the sea for a split second. As it skipped off the water, the Ice began to melt. Dorian then fully retaliated his arm and glared in the direction the voice had came from. Dorian stormed angrly back up the stairs to the steering wheel to get a better look at who did it. Still being to far way to see. Dorian grinned his teeth and squeezed the steering wheel like he was holding it for dear life it self.

"No ones stopped my punch so abruptly...We must get to the Islands of Theifs...I want that thing on my crew immediately! PREPARE FOR DEPARTURE!"
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist Invade the Island of Theifs! (Open to All)   The Bare Fist Invade the Island of Theifs! (Open to All) Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 11:48 pm

Ryou watched the effect of freezing that punch, the pirates had lifted the anchor and they were heading teh ship in his direction.
"Yay!"-he thought.-"maybe they can tell me where am I."
Suddenly someone touched his sholder, well, not only touched his shoulder, he was trying to steal his precious crystal.
"DONT TOUCH MY RELIC!!!"-Ryou punched the man.-"Who are you?!?!"
"Im a thief, you're in the island of thieves!"-the thief answered.-"im going to kill you and steal everything from you!"
Ryou rapidly stood up and attacked the thief:
"Hie Hie no Grab!".-he yelled as he punched the thief, who frozed completely. "You're the one that's going down!"
Ryou kicked the frozed thief and it broke into thousands of pieces.
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist Invade the Island of Theifs! (Open to All)   The Bare Fist Invade the Island of Theifs! (Open to All) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 7:37 pm

Van ran up to the deck, seems they were moving, and Dorian wanted something on his crew.

"Dorian, Jacob, whats going on? Something fun?" he asked, having been bored for the past few days.
Back to top Go down
Argent

Argent

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist Invade the Island of Theifs! (Open to All)   The Bare Fist Invade the Island of Theifs! (Open to All) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 8:59 am

Leroy had been on the island for few days he thought that the island would be the perfect location to work on spreading the Okama way. What better place than one full of dirty theiving people. Leroy was having little success. With such a valuable axe on his back it distracted them from awakening their hearts. Leroy walked along the streets strumming the strings on his axe, better in his hands than on his back.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist Invade the Island of Theifs! (Open to All)   The Bare Fist Invade the Island of Theifs! (Open to All) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 4:23 pm

Dorian looked down as Van ran out looking excited, Dorian gazed at the Island with a death like stair.

"Some bastard tried to freeze my arm..were stopping at the Island of Theifs..prepare to depart Van!"
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist Invade the Island of Theifs! (Open to All)   The Bare Fist Invade the Island of Theifs! (Open to All) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 8:56 pm

Ryou sat near to the shore waiting for the pirates to get to the island, he knew where he was, but he needed a way out and a crew.
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist Invade the Island of Theifs! (Open to All)   The Bare Fist Invade the Island of Theifs! (Open to All) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 10:51 pm

Van nodded his head and returned to his desk. He picked up his burst bullets and put them in his pockets, he took about 6 of them. Van took his pistols and fully loaded them.

"Okay, I'm ready for anything." he said, walking back to Dorian.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist Invade the Island of Theifs! (Open to All)   The Bare Fist Invade the Island of Theifs! (Open to All) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 10:24 am

"RUN TO SHORE ON MY ARM!"

In a flash, Dorian cocked his arm back and threw it forward with great strength. He then let his fist slam deep into the sand. Dorian then looked over at Van and nodded.

"VAN!"
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist Invade the Island of Theifs! (Open to All)   The Bare Fist Invade the Island of Theifs! (Open to All) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 5:10 pm

Jacob felt a burning sensation in his pocket, it could mean only one thing. The man looked down, a grimace spread across his face and a pain in his stomach spread throughout his entire body. Pulling out a number of vivre cards Jacob sorted through the small number until he found one that was halfway burned away. After a few moments it burst into flames and disappeared completely leaving only ashes in the mans hand. Clutching the ashes tightly in his hand Jacob looked to his captain and Van. His nakama would surely understand, he needed to go, he needed revenge.

"Dorian...I have to go...I don't know if I'll come back...but know as long as I still breath I will make my way back to the Bare Fists." Jacob said disappearing with flash.
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist Invade the Island of Theifs! (Open to All)   The Bare Fist Invade the Island of Theifs! (Open to All) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 6:21 pm

Van hesitated for a moment. his could end badly. Dorian was sure not to feel any pain, being a rubber man, but Van was a flash and bone man. Eh, if he stayed there'd be nothing to do.

"I hope you know what you're doing." he said, grasping his captains hand
Back to top Go down
Argent

Argent

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist Invade the Island of Theifs! (Open to All)   The Bare Fist Invade the Island of Theifs! (Open to All) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 10:17 pm

A crowd of people had formed and Leroy was enjoying entertaining them.

"I COME FROM KABAKA KINGDOM, O yeah-
*People dance and join in some even beat on trash cans*
"And here tell you, you can do whatever you want to do oooohh yeah"

Caught out up in the momment he plants the axe in ground as dances
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist Invade the Island of Theifs! (Open to All)   The Bare Fist Invade the Island of Theifs! (Open to All) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 5:32 pm

Dorian stood there and waited for Van to get across his arm bridge. He noticed Jacob's presence was gone. But knew he wouldn't leave unless it was absolutely necessarily. So he let him go.
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist Invade the Island of Theifs! (Open to All)   The Bare Fist Invade the Island of Theifs! (Open to All) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 11:56 am

Van started crossing the bridge of Dorians arms. Van had a bad feeling about this island, not that they'd had much luck with random islands nowadays. Van started running across, although not wanting to fall into the sea. Not that he couldn't swim, he just didn't want his new bullets wet just yet. When Van got to the other end, he grabbed Dorians fist from the ground.

"Hurry it up, Captain." he said, not at all worried about Jacob. He could handle himself.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist Invade the Island of Theifs! (Open to All)   The Bare Fist Invade the Island of Theifs! (Open to All) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 3:12 pm

As Dorian swung threw the air. He yelled with glee.

"Bare Human Merry go rooooooooooound!"

Dorian then slammed into the sand and skipped across the sand like a stone skipping on water. As he broke his fall using Bare Human Balloon. He landed on his feet and looked around for the person who froze his arm.

"Where is that Bastard?"
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist Invade the Island of Theifs! (Open to All)   The Bare Fist Invade the Island of Theifs! (Open to All) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 10:04 pm

"Who are you calling bastard???"-Ryou yelled to the man who just landed on the beach.-"And who are you?"
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist Invade the Island of Theifs! (Open to All)   The Bare Fist Invade the Island of Theifs! (Open to All) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 11:17 pm

Dorian jumped up and put his hands on his waist. He looked at Ryou and tilted his head. He held one arm up and bent the other half of his arm, holding his hand close to his face. He then responded to the man.

"Names Dorian! I'm gonna be the strongest man in the world! And I called YOU a bastard! Your the one who froze my arm!"
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist Invade the Island of Theifs! (Open to All)   The Bare Fist Invade the Island of Theifs! (Open to All) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 12:05 pm

Van stepped between the two.

'' Dorian, calm down, we don't know enough about this guy. And even if he were the ice enemy, how would you beat him? he froze your arm." he said being the voice of reason
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bare Fist Invade the Island of Theifs! (Open to All)   The Bare Fist Invade the Island of Theifs! (Open to All) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Bare Fist Invade the Island of Theifs! (Open to All)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next