One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

serious:cloudy pirates chapter 2:is it an pet or human?(cloudy pirates only)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

serious:cloudy pirates chapter 2:is it an pet or human?(cloudy pirates only) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: serious:cloudy pirates chapter 2:is it an pet or human?(cloudy pirates only)   serious:cloudy pirates chapter 2:is it an pet or human?(cloudy pirates only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 10:48 am

wolfheart caught the ball thrown by gast, then after being petted he rolled the ball back to gast to see what he would do then. he then readied to protect his food incase anyone planned to take his share of the food. wolf heart was ready all ears making sure he never let his guard down.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

serious:cloudy pirates chapter 2:is it an pet or human?(cloudy pirates only) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: serious:cloudy pirates chapter 2:is it an pet or human?(cloudy pirates only)   serious:cloudy pirates chapter 2:is it an pet or human?(cloudy pirates only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 11:06 am

gast smiled as he saw that the dog brought the ball back.
''thats an good dog,boy..thingy?''
he petted wolfheart and threw the ball again,this time in the water.
''uhmm...sorry it seems like the ball is gone hehe..he..he?''
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: serious:cloudy pirates chapter 2:is it an pet or human?(cloudy pirates only)   serious:cloudy pirates chapter 2:is it an pet or human?(cloudy pirates only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 11:21 am

Jason once again began whistling, this time in-tune to the old pirate song 'Bink's Sake'. He moved the chicken onto a plate with a spatula, before carefully placing it on the dinner table between a knife and a fork. He then went back to cook his own meal and said; "So we're keeping wolfheart aren't we boss?", with a hint of despiration in his voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: serious:cloudy pirates chapter 2:is it an pet or human?(cloudy pirates only)   serious:cloudy pirates chapter 2:is it an pet or human?(cloudy pirates only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 11:23 am

wolfheart watched as the ball was thrown he ran after it as he dived for it as it went overboard he caught it but fell to the ocean he engulfed a huge amount of air before readying to swim he thought this would be as hard as swimming in a river but as he made contact with surface of the water he was paralyzed and completely unable to move
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: serious:cloudy pirates chapter 2:is it an pet or human?(cloudy pirates only)   serious:cloudy pirates chapter 2:is it an pet or human?(cloudy pirates only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 11:50 am

''hmmmm...of course!!you are a devil fruit user..'''
gast knew that he could not swim ether so he threw a fishnet and caught wolfheart.
after getting him back one board he looked at wolheart and petted him again.
''don't try that again..''
gast was going back to his seat and eats his dinner.
after he was full gast grabbed a book and said
'''hey weis,explain about that wolf fruit''
the wolf wolf fruit gives the user to go in human,hybrid of wolf/human,and human.it seems like wolfheart was an boy that ate the wolf wolf fruit.''
''i see....well...''
he was thinking of what to do.
''hey jason,yes he may stay.we will set sail tomorrow''
Back to top Go down
Mana-kun

Mana-kun

PostSubject: Re: serious:cloudy pirates chapter 2:is it an pet or human?(cloudy pirates only)   serious:cloudy pirates chapter 2:is it an pet or human?(cloudy pirates only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 12:57 pm

Morgan walks into the bar earlier that day to receive some food and supplies for her next long travel. Its a little rowdy but not all that bad. She didnt find it unbearable just fairly annoying to have drunk perverted pirates around her. She grabbed her supplies before seeing a familiar face. The captain of the pirates in her past. She instantly froze before the pirate noticed her and walks towards her. She couldnt move. Why couldnt she move? She didnt know. "Kill the brat" The pirates words spoke before she finally started running but was caught outside by the port. She was being overpowered, not thinking clearly, scared of these people thanks to her past. She gets punched before the pirates gave an exchange of words and she started to cry but hum her lulaby to herself crying.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: serious:cloudy pirates chapter 2:is it an pet or human?(cloudy pirates only)   serious:cloudy pirates chapter 2:is it an pet or human?(cloudy pirates only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 3:06 pm

youri decided to take a stroll and walked to the bar because jason did not buy something to drink.
after arriving he saw some man beating up a women.he casually walked to the guys and said with an calm voice.
''punching an women is as low as you can get.'''
he then grabbed his sword and slashed the guys open and killed them,leaving their captain behind.
he walked to the women ignoring the captain of those bunch and reached out his hand.
''here,let me help you,i am gast d. new,pleased to meet you''

((seems like we are going to continue in this chapter))
Back to top Go down
Mana-kun

Mana-kun

PostSubject: Re: serious:cloudy pirates chapter 2:is it an pet or human?(cloudy pirates only)   serious:cloudy pirates chapter 2:is it an pet or human?(cloudy pirates only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 3:18 pm

Morgan looks up to see two men being killed, both supposable his two mates. Before her eyes a younger man reached his hand out. She stopped crying and paused, looking at the hand in front of her. Her faced looked rather sad before she took his hand and pulled herself up with the mans help. [color=orange][b] "T-thank you.....Gast" Morgan spoke thanking him dearly for his help. She hated this man but feared him the most, and the fact he managed to survive was amazing. She couldnt help but shiver and cower in fear. The captain of course wasnt to happy. "Stupid bitch! Whos this man? Some weak wannabe pirate? Im going to kill you, you bitch for stealing my devil fruit!" the captain snaps before moving closer to her drawing a giant ball and chain spinning it around violently smashing everything near him.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: serious:cloudy pirates chapter 2:is it an pet or human?(cloudy pirates only)   serious:cloudy pirates chapter 2:is it an pet or human?(cloudy pirates only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 3:29 pm

youri looked back at the captain of those bunch and grabbed his other sword,created an shield and stopped the chain ball in mid-air
''you dont know when to stop do you?''
he then used his other sword to cut of the chain of the ball.
'''now go,if i see you again or try to touch this girl again i will kill you''
he looked fierce as he cheated one of his swords.
Back to top Go down
Mana-kun

Mana-kun

PostSubject: Re: serious:cloudy pirates chapter 2:is it an pet or human?(cloudy pirates only)   serious:cloudy pirates chapter 2:is it an pet or human?(cloudy pirates only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 3:39 pm

Morgan looked at the boy in front of her who just stopped the attack by a giant ball and chain. She then thought, why was she afraid of this man. How could she be afraid when she wanted to kill him? Something inside of her snapped before she stood striate up before pulling out her gun and sword. "BAH! What I did to you? What I did to you? Really? WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME! Scum like you shouldn't exist!" Morgan snapped as she walked up to the captain and placed her sword in front of the ribs protecting his heart. She held her barrel of the gun above he blade. " Estrella" Her voice whispered before she shot off a flaming bullet into his heart and turned around an walked towards the boy letting the screams echo behind her.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: serious:cloudy pirates chapter 2:is it an pet or human?(cloudy pirates only)   serious:cloudy pirates chapter 2:is it an pet or human?(cloudy pirates only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 3:48 pm

''huh?well..that should handle it''
he walked to the bar and sad down.
he talked to the girl with an casual voice.
''you know there are marines outside the bay and there are tons of witnesses.''
he then stand up and walked toward the women.
'''why not tell me your name?''
Back to top Go down
Mana-kun

Mana-kun

PostSubject: Re: serious:cloudy pirates chapter 2:is it an pet or human?(cloudy pirates only)   serious:cloudy pirates chapter 2:is it an pet or human?(cloudy pirates only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 3:55 pm

Morgan looked at the man as they sat down. Some people staring, the perverted males now worrying for their own safty. She couldnt help but give a mournful smile. She had finally killed that man that took her away from home and slaughtered her parents. She grins lightly as she hears the screaming of pain and smell of burning flesh. "Well I guess it'll just add to my bounty wont it" she smiled as she ripped a wanted poster off the wall. "Morgan Anne Read." She girnned as she heard an explosion from outside. Morgan jolted up from her seated postion before walking outside to see her ship burning into nothingness. Her rage built up slowly.. "M-my ship...." Her rage was building but she couldnt move, knowing she could do nothing. "Danmmit! How am I going to get to grade line now" Morgan whined, all she cared about was seeing if her parents were alive and her birth place once more.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: serious:cloudy pirates chapter 2:is it an pet or human?(cloudy pirates only)   serious:cloudy pirates chapter 2:is it an pet or human?(cloudy pirates only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 4:07 pm

youri walked together with morgan outside and saw the ship.
he laughed and walked to the port.
while yelling to morgan.
''why not sail with me on my ship?next stop is the grandline hehehe.ironic is it?i was thinking about making you a crew member.''
he then walked away to the ship/dock and expected morgan to follow.
Back to top Go down
Mana-kun

Mana-kun

PostSubject: Re: serious:cloudy pirates chapter 2:is it an pet or human?(cloudy pirates only)   serious:cloudy pirates chapter 2:is it an pet or human?(cloudy pirates only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 4:51 pm

Morgan turned her body around and looked at the boy who started to walk away. She grinned lightly running after him. Being somewhat glad to go to the grandline. Her shoes clicked behind the boy as she walked onto the ship looking around. "This shall do.....Say you got a navigator?" She smiles nicely as he inspects the place.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: serious:cloudy pirates chapter 2:is it an pet or human?(cloudy pirates only)   serious:cloudy pirates chapter 2:is it an pet or human?(cloudy pirates only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 6:16 pm

''i know some navigation but my little skills will not help in the grand line,i am still searching for someone that knows it good.and if you are trying to say what i think you are a navigator''
he then got an grin on his face.
now tell me your goals and ability's
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: serious:cloudy pirates chapter 2:is it an pet or human?(cloudy pirates only)   serious:cloudy pirates chapter 2:is it an pet or human?(cloudy pirates only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 6:21 pm

Ren had been sailing for a few days, seemingly peaceful, but today was different. Canonballs shooting around his ship marked he was a target. He ralised it was the pirates he had initially beat up, and stole their ship and supplies.

"Man, why do i have to be so violent. Why couldn't we have been allies instead of enemies? Oh yeah, they were weaklings." he said, laughing to himself.

During Ren's laughing fit, a canon ball hit the deck of his ship, going clean through. He was boned. And he wasn't that good a swimmer. Ren ran into the kitchen and filled a sack with various food stuffs. When he came out. He noticed the water level was rising quickly. He climbed up the mast and jumped into the crow's nest.

"I need another miracle here. Please?" he asked an unseen force.

He frantically looked around, hoping for an island. What luck, there was one rigt there. Ren wouldn't make it on his ship, he needed to fly. Without wasting a minute, he transformed into his full mantis form. Turning to the pirates who were chasing him, he jumped off the crows nest, flying towards the dock of the island. Ren made a perfect landing on the dock. Noticing other people, he turned back into his human form to introduce himself.

"Impressed?" was all he let out.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: serious:cloudy pirates chapter 2:is it an pet or human?(cloudy pirates only)   serious:cloudy pirates chapter 2:is it an pet or human?(cloudy pirates only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 7:04 pm

youri looked at the man that just landed.
''not really impressed,i am gast d. new.and you are?
youri thought that this guy looked suspicious and holds his hand on his sword.
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: serious:cloudy pirates chapter 2:is it an pet or human?(cloudy pirates only)   serious:cloudy pirates chapter 2:is it an pet or human?(cloudy pirates only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 7:13 pm

Ren turned to the people. He was brandishing his sword, like he was going to challenge him.

"My name is Ren. Last name Noland. Middle initial V. I am a martial artist who wants to go out to sea. And if you want me to demonstrate my skills, i will." he said, taking his fighting stance.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: serious:cloudy pirates chapter 2:is it an pet or human?(cloudy pirates only)   serious:cloudy pirates chapter 2:is it an pet or human?(cloudy pirates only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 7:17 pm

''ne,i am not a real fighter,that is why i need an crew to support me.'but it seems like you dont have a ship nor a crew,wont get far with that.''
he then walked toward him.
''ánd it would not be fair,i would kill you in an second.'''
he looked fiercely.
Back to top Go down
Mana-kun

Mana-kun

PostSubject: Re: serious:cloudy pirates chapter 2:is it an pet or human?(cloudy pirates only)   serious:cloudy pirates chapter 2:is it an pet or human?(cloudy pirates only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 7:39 pm

Morgan looked at the boy and grinned. "Yeah Im a pretty good navigator. I could get you were you want to go. All Ill need is a map and a compass, maybe a book or two and ill have you there in no time flat." Smiles as he sees a man boasting. She didnt have that much tolerance at this time, or patience to put up with yet another idiot. " Bragging will you get you nowhere, you two. Even though you both may be good at battle there will always be someone better. And Id rather not have another tragedy today thank you very much." Gives a death glare to both of them.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: serious:cloudy pirates chapter 2:is it an pet or human?(cloudy pirates only)   serious:cloudy pirates chapter 2:is it an pet or human?(cloudy pirates only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 8:46 pm

''ó...k if you need rest,then i will kill him later.hey do you actually have a crew weird-ass bird guy?otherwise you can join mine,we could use some kind of bird thingy''
he then walked to morgan and said
''if you want you can rest on my ship.''
Back to top Go down
Mana-kun

Mana-kun

PostSubject: Re: serious:cloudy pirates chapter 2:is it an pet or human?(cloudy pirates only)   serious:cloudy pirates chapter 2:is it an pet or human?(cloudy pirates only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 9:49 pm

Looks at the captain and saying. Stares for a moment before going to the steering wheel and looking at it. Grabs it lightly turning getting the hang of the new boat she had to navigate with. She looked at the captain with a smile. Wipes the blood from her swollen red lips. "Now time, we leave as soon as possible, I can see the marines already getting ready to go. And I have a bounty on my head." She speaks basically telling him to pull the anchor up or die.
Back to top Go down
Future Shock

Future Shock

PostSubject: Re: serious:cloudy pirates chapter 2:is it an pet or human?(cloudy pirates only)   serious:cloudy pirates chapter 2:is it an pet or human?(cloudy pirates only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 9:56 pm

"Bi-bird? Oi, i'm a mantis man. I ate a devil fruit see?" he said, morphing into his hybrid form and cross his arms.

"Wait, if you guys are a pirate crew, i'll join you. I can also fix ships." Ren would show off some more later, now he needed to cut to the chase, whether or not he'd join a crew or not .
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: serious:cloudy pirates chapter 2:is it an pet or human?(cloudy pirates only)   serious:cloudy pirates chapter 2:is it an pet or human?(cloudy pirates only) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 8:55 am

''o...k''
youri then jumped on the ship and said to morgan to set sail
''i think if we set sail now we can escape the marines.NOW SET SAIL TO THE GRAND LINE!''

((END OF THIS CHAPTER,NEXT THE CHAPTER OF ARRIVING/GETTING IN THE GRAND LINE))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: serious:cloudy pirates chapter 2:is it an pet or human?(cloudy pirates only)   serious:cloudy pirates chapter 2:is it an pet or human?(cloudy pirates only) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

serious:cloudy pirates chapter 2:is it an pet or human?(cloudy pirates only)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3