One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious:the odd dish!,cloudy pirates chapter 1(only for cloudy pirates crew members)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

Serious:the odd dish!,cloudy pirates chapter 1(only for cloudy pirates crew members) Empty
PostSubject: Serious:the odd dish!,cloudy pirates chapter 1(only for cloudy pirates crew members)   Serious:the odd dish!,cloudy pirates chapter 1(only for cloudy pirates crew members) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 11:46 am

''ghaaaa,this takes to long..''was gasts reaction after being in open sea without any food.
after a while gast climbed to the crows nest and began looking for an island.
''nye...A ISLAND!''
after seeing the island he quickly sailed toward the island.

''glad to be on land''
was what gast said after walking ashore.
gast felt the ground beneath his feat.''grmfp''was the sounds that his stomach made.''ooh right food..''
gast walked to an restaurant ,takes an seat and waits for his order.
after waiting,he got his dish,but there was something wrong.
''ok who made this dish!''that voice echoed threw the restaurant.
''this taste like an 20belli dish but i paid 30 belli,i want to see the chef!!
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

Serious:the odd dish!,cloudy pirates chapter 1(only for cloudy pirates crew members) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious:the odd dish!,cloudy pirates chapter 1(only for cloudy pirates crew members)   Serious:the odd dish!,cloudy pirates chapter 1(only for cloudy pirates crew members) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 12:19 pm

The waiter which served Gast looked on in nervousness, and then replied; "I'll go get him for you sir."
He then quickly dashed into the kitchen and called out to a large tall muscular chef with a childish grin on his face cracking some eggs into a bowl. "Chef Gareth! A rather rough looking fellow is causing a ruckus about your meal and demanded for you to appear!"
The large chef turned around to the frightened waiter and then replied with a cheery voice; "Okay Mr. waiter person!" and happily walked out of the kitchen, not without taking a large frying pan and rolling pin.

Last edited by y dau cymraeg on Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Serious:the odd dish!,cloudy pirates chapter 1(only for cloudy pirates crew members)   Serious:the odd dish!,cloudy pirates chapter 1(only for cloudy pirates crew members) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 12:56 pm

''so you are the crappy cook''gast said whit a smile on its face.
''what do you think weis?sayd gast.after saying that gasts book waked up''huh what''answered the book.
''forget it''sfter saying that gast took his kilo sword and pointed it to the cook.
''tell me your name''after that gast attack whit his sword shouting''10.000kilo cut!!''(the book told him about this technique on his ship)
while swinging his sword in the air his sword became 10.000kilo.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious:the odd dish!,cloudy pirates chapter 1(only for cloudy pirates crew members)   Serious:the odd dish!,cloudy pirates chapter 1(only for cloudy pirates crew members) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 1:02 pm

"Thats not very nice you big meanie!" Gareth sulked, "I worked hard making that dish, I just used a lot of sauce thats all! plus your not aloud to make big trouble in restraunts, thats bad!" He then saw Gast talk to a book he had with him and suddenly drew a sword which somehow was a lot heavier than it looked because it hit one of the resteraunt's decrative pillars and smashed right through it. He then answered Gast's new question; "My name Jason Gareth, but you have to tell me yours now, it wouldn't be fair if you didn't, and you have to stop being mean or go away!" he replied, practise swinging his rolling pin and frying pan.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Serious:the odd dish!,cloudy pirates chapter 1(only for cloudy pirates crew members)   Serious:the odd dish!,cloudy pirates chapter 1(only for cloudy pirates crew members) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 1:22 pm

''my name is gast d. new,also im afraid your restaurant is gonna die.''
after saying that gast used its kilo sword ability to make the sword back to normal weight.
''lets see you handle this''
gast quickly jumped and slashed his sword downwards''10.000 kilo disabling slash!!!''(this attack will only disable you from moving/attacking it will not kill/badly hurt)
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious:the odd dish!,cloudy pirates chapter 1(only for cloudy pirates crew members)   Serious:the odd dish!,cloudy pirates chapter 1(only for cloudy pirates crew members) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 1:30 pm

"Huh? building can't die! your silly!" Gareth said before blowing a rasberry at him, he then saw the stranger leap up in the air and slashing donw at him, which he tried to sidestep, but got his foot cut into. He instantly bawled like a baby, bellowing; "That really hurts! You cut my foot up you big poo poo head!", through his tears. He then swiped in retaliation with his rolling pin before falling back, crying in pain.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Serious:the odd dish!,cloudy pirates chapter 1(only for cloudy pirates crew members)   Serious:the odd dish!,cloudy pirates chapter 1(only for cloudy pirates crew members) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 1:34 pm

''i will let you see what i mean''
gast destroyed wall after wall whit his 10.000kilo slash
after the restaurant was destroyed gast walked to the cook
''stay up cry baby,fight me 1 on''he said that after another cook was trying to kill him and gast countered whit an 10.000 kilo cut and killed the cook.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious:the odd dish!,cloudy pirates chapter 1(only for cloudy pirates crew members)   Serious:the odd dish!,cloudy pirates chapter 1(only for cloudy pirates crew members) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 1:40 pm

"You are a bad person! Peoples are gona lock you up, for being bad person! You devil person for killing nice cook person!" Gareth sobbed angrily, tears streaming down his face, before painfully getting to his feet, and then swang for him with both, his frying pan and his rolling pin from both sides.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Serious:the odd dish!,cloudy pirates chapter 1(only for cloudy pirates crew members)   Serious:the odd dish!,cloudy pirates chapter 1(only for cloudy pirates crew members) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 1:46 pm

after seeing the cook attacked gast smiled and grabbed his other sword to make a shield.
after stopping the attack gast sayed''your pretty strong,there may be hope for you,what about joining my pirate crew?''
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious:the odd dish!,cloudy pirates chapter 1(only for cloudy pirates crew members)   Serious:the odd dish!,cloudy pirates chapter 1(only for cloudy pirates crew members) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 1:51 pm

Gareth was take back by the question for the moment, but quickly brought himself back and replied; "I'm not joining some big meanie who kills nice cooks because he feels like it!" He then blew a rasberry in his face and the attempted to kick him in the groin.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Serious:the odd dish!,cloudy pirates chapter 1(only for cloudy pirates crew members)   Serious:the odd dish!,cloudy pirates chapter 1(only for cloudy pirates crew members) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 1:56 pm

''tch annoying pest''
gast quickly blocked the attack(and the raspberry).
then he walked away saying''fighting is not needed,i got what i want'''
gast said this because he stole 10 belli from the dead cook.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious:the odd dish!,cloudy pirates chapter 1(only for cloudy pirates crew members)   Serious:the odd dish!,cloudy pirates chapter 1(only for cloudy pirates crew members) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 2:06 pm

As Gast walked out of the resteraunt's remains, the place a mere rubble pile with mostly suprisingly unharmed customers and staff, except ofcourse Gareth and the dead cook. As Gareth sat down and cried, clutching his deeply cut bleeding foot, the waiter walked up to him fearfully and told him; "Gareth I've called the marines, this man is obviously a dangerous lunatic, so don't worry about catching him, we need to get you to a hospital." Gareth then shook his head, holding back his tears, lip quivering. "He's a bad man, I have to hit back lots for killing nice chef!" He sobbed before limping to behind Gast and hitting him with his frying pan.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Serious:the odd dish!,cloudy pirates chapter 1(only for cloudy pirates crew members)   Serious:the odd dish!,cloudy pirates chapter 1(only for cloudy pirates crew members) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 2:10 pm

gast turned around and said
''tch if you think i would deserve that''
gast bowed his head ang got hit by the pan.
''tchhhhhh''
gast began bleeding from his head,but even that would not stop his smiling
''nyehehehe..you got spiri..tch...even?''
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious:the odd dish!,cloudy pirates chapter 1(only for cloudy pirates crew members)   Serious:the odd dish!,cloudy pirates chapter 1(only for cloudy pirates crew members) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 2:17 pm

Gareth's eyes filled with rage, he bellowed; "Im not done hitting evil man yet!", and struck at him repetedly with his pair of 'weapons', hoping to hit him enough to knock him out. Due to his blind fury, he hardly noticed the marines arriving in the distance.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Serious:the odd dish!,cloudy pirates chapter 1(only for cloudy pirates crew members)   Serious:the odd dish!,cloudy pirates chapter 1(only for cloudy pirates crew members) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 2:22 pm

gast dodged most of the hits.
after being badly hurt the marines came and said:
''hey you there whit the pan we arrest you for hurting this man!''

''seems my plan worked''was what gast said.
a big smile came on his face.
''you will have to join or you will be arrested nyehehehehe''
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious:the odd dish!,cloudy pirates chapter 1(only for cloudy pirates crew members)   Serious:the odd dish!,cloudy pirates chapter 1(only for cloudy pirates crew members) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 2:27 pm

Although Gareth stopped for a moment to look at the marines surrounding him and Gast, and seeing the wiater trying to reason with the marines, he went back to his blind fury at striking at Gast. "You still kill one of nice cooks! I keep hitting till you can't move!" He bellowed, once again blinded by rage.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Serious:the odd dish!,cloudy pirates chapter 1(only for cloudy pirates crew members)   Serious:the odd dish!,cloudy pirates chapter 1(only for cloudy pirates crew members) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 2:31 pm

before the cook could hit gast the marine shot an bullet straight to is leg(where the other wound was)
''SIR YOU ARE UNDER ARREST!''

''i can help you,but you will have to join my crew''was what gast said whit a smile on its face.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious:the odd dish!,cloudy pirates chapter 1(only for cloudy pirates crew members)   Serious:the odd dish!,cloudy pirates chapter 1(only for cloudy pirates crew members) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 2:42 pm

Gareth stared furiously at Gast, breathing heavily from exhaustion, not uttering a single word. Then the marine which was talking to the waiter realised something. "Wait a second, that man's wanted! 10,000 beli bounty i think! What's his name? Gas D. something?" The marine spoke outloud, other marines around him looking round to see if anyone knew who he was.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Serious:the odd dish!,cloudy pirates chapter 1(only for cloudy pirates crew members)   Serious:the odd dish!,cloudy pirates chapter 1(only for cloudy pirates crew members) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 3:34 pm

''wait a second...''
the marine took a wanted poster and looked at gast.
''your wanted also,ARREST THEM BOTH!''

''yikes!they knew.''
was the surprised reaction from gast.
''if you want to come alive out of here we should run''
after gast said that the marines opened fire.
gast blocked the attack whit a shield and shouted''run while you still can,my ship lies on the east side of town.i will hold them off!''
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious:the odd dish!,cloudy pirates chapter 1(only for cloudy pirates crew members)   Serious:the odd dish!,cloudy pirates chapter 1(only for cloudy pirates crew members) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 3:37 pm

Gareth stared confused at Gast, why did he want him to join him so much? This time round, Gareth painstakingly got himself up, shot a look of frustration at Gast, and limped as quickly as he could towards the docks, with the full intention of leaving without Gast. As he grunted in pain with each step and foot drag, he began to wonder who was this criminal and why did he want him to join his crew?
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Serious:the odd dish!,cloudy pirates chapter 1(only for cloudy pirates crew members)   Serious:the odd dish!,cloudy pirates chapter 1(only for cloudy pirates crew members) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 3:43 pm

seeing that the cook left(sorry dont know your name lol)gast quickly grabbed his other sword.
after breaking the shield he made up he shouted ''10.000 kilo eruption!!''and began smashing his sword at the marines killing them all.

when he came at the dock he saw that the cook made it.
''fhew now only i need to get on..''
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious:the odd dish!,cloudy pirates chapter 1(only for cloudy pirates crew members)   Serious:the odd dish!,cloudy pirates chapter 1(only for cloudy pirates crew members) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 11:07 am

Gareth awkwardly limped along in the docks, planning to make his escape on Gast's ship, after all, he was originaly planning to only stay at the restraunt for the week before he'd start travelling again. He then reaslised, looking at all the varying ship models of old and new, large diffrences in size and style, that he had no idea which ship was owned by the criminal. He then noticed that the distant sound of fighting had stopped, and then noticed that Gast was casually walking towards him.
"That bad man killed them already? But there was lots and lots of them! And they all had guns and swords! He really is Devil man!" The chef squeaked in fear, picking up the pace with a grimmace, hoping to find the right ship to leave Gast stranded and him free of the criminal, now he just wanted to get away from him.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Serious:the odd dish!,cloudy pirates chapter 1(only for cloudy pirates crew members)   Serious:the odd dish!,cloudy pirates chapter 1(only for cloudy pirates crew members) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 11:17 am

when gast saw the cook looking around he smiled.
''he he you can't leave me behind huh?''
after saying that he pointed(still whit a big smile)to a little ship.
'''thats the one''
after saying that he heard voices''i think they went to the dock,quick arrest them''
the one who said that was the(supposed to be)dead cook that gast killed back in the restaurant.
'''well look at that nyehehehe,the weird ass cook is still alive'''
was gast raction.
''well we are still chased no time for reunions,LETS GO''
gast quickly ran to his ship and waited for the cook.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious:the odd dish!,cloudy pirates chapter 1(only for cloudy pirates crew members)   Serious:the odd dish!,cloudy pirates chapter 1(only for cloudy pirates crew members) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 3:08 pm

Gareth just stared in shock with his mouth a gape at the fellow chef, one who he thought became a professional corpse. "Your alive? Yay! Your ok then!" Gareth cheered after getting over his shock, which was quickly replied by the chef with; "You didn't even check my pulse idiot!" The marines looked on in confusion at the pair of cooks odd conversation, which Gareth used as an oppurtunity to escape on to the ship, and only managed to just about clumsily clamber aboard before one marine pointed out he was escaping and they loaded there rifles and fired at him. Gareth droped his weapons and dived for cover, ducking behind a crate too small to cover his large frame, and then realised he was on a ship with a dangerous criminal. "Ummmm Gast was it? I'll join your crew if you promise you won't kill me!" Gareth announced to him, with obvious fear in his voice, bracing himself to get attacked by him.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Serious:the odd dish!,cloudy pirates chapter 1(only for cloudy pirates crew members)   Serious:the odd dish!,cloudy pirates chapter 1(only for cloudy pirates crew members) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 3:38 pm

''alright then,LETS GO!''
after saying that gast quickly made a shield and made his escape on his ship
''LETS GO,but first make me some food!''
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious:the odd dish!,cloudy pirates chapter 1(only for cloudy pirates crew members)   Serious:the odd dish!,cloudy pirates chapter 1(only for cloudy pirates crew members) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious:the odd dish!,cloudy pirates chapter 1(only for cloudy pirates crew members)
Page 1 of 1