One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

serious:cloudy pirates chapter 2:is it an pet or human?(cloudy pirates only)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

serious:cloudy pirates chapter 2:is it an pet or human?(cloudy pirates only) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: serious:cloudy pirates chapter 2:is it an pet or human?(cloudy pirates only)   serious:cloudy pirates chapter 2:is it an pet or human?(cloudy pirates only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 9:44 am

Jason watched confused as his new friend was lying in the middle of the road, only to be carried off to a doctor by youri. Jason quickly followed behind into the building and quickly told the doctor after they barged into his office; "Are doggie friend is hurt so we need you to fix him up now!" The doctor looked a little unsure then examined his new paitents leg and told them "Hmmmm seems like one nasty wound, some amount of force went into this. Well whatever caused it isn't in it anymore so it only needs a bit anti-septic and some stiches and that should do the trick. He then went over to medicine case and quickly took out a needle and thread as well as a small vial. He pured a small amount of liquid from the vial, warning them; "It's going to sting a bit, so prepare your self." and he then started stiching the wound.
Back to top Go down

serious:cloudy pirates chapter 2:is it an pet or human?(cloudy pirates only) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: serious:cloudy pirates chapter 2:is it an pet or human?(cloudy pirates only)   serious:cloudy pirates chapter 2:is it an pet or human?(cloudy pirates only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 9:50 am

Wolfheart was not going into the building even when youri picked him up he bit his arm to make him let go but it didnt make him let go so when he was put on the table as the doctor approached he Bit the doctor hard,which made the doctor back off, and barked and fury and jumped of the table and sat outside again he was not going to stay inside a building . he hated going inside any buildings. he barked in rage as he sat down.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: serious:cloudy pirates chapter 2:is it an pet or human?(cloudy pirates only)   serious:cloudy pirates chapter 2:is it an pet or human?(cloudy pirates only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 10:09 am

after seeing that the doctor got bitten youri asked for the medical help he needed and suggested he would do it himself.
when he walked outside he saw the dog and picked it up and set it on a table that was standing outside.
''lets see..first you do this,then this,a little here aaannddd.done''
it was a sloppy work but at-least the dog was not in danger anymore.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: serious:cloudy pirates chapter 2:is it an pet or human?(cloudy pirates only)   serious:cloudy pirates chapter 2:is it an pet or human?(cloudy pirates only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 10:25 am

"Poor doggie, he must really not like doctors."Jason sympathised, watching the wolf-child run out the building. He then quickly followed after his captain when he took the needle and thread, watching him treat the wound himself. "Wow captain, I didn't know you could do doctor things!" Jason told him suprised. He then went over to the wolf-child and took out chicken drumstick wrapped in tin foil from his pocket. "You should get a treat for being treated now, here you go!" Jason said as he was taking off the tin foil and handed the wolf-child the drumstick.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: serious:cloudy pirates chapter 2:is it an pet or human?(cloudy pirates only)   serious:cloudy pirates chapter 2:is it an pet or human?(cloudy pirates only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 1:39 pm

wolfheart sat quietly as he was treated then barked happily when the pain stopped. he then took the drumstick and ate it and barked in thanks for it from jason then rubbed he then laid next to jason and waited to follow them. he was confused why were these humans helping him.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: serious:cloudy pirates chapter 2:is it an pet or human?(cloudy pirates only)   serious:cloudy pirates chapter 2:is it an pet or human?(cloudy pirates only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 1:56 pm

''now..what to do...oooh i know.jason you get some food''
after saying that he gave an big pouch whit belli to jason.
''hmm but the wolf need a name...wolf...heart..yea wolfheart.i will take wolfheart and go fetch a ball with him.''
youri walked away calling wolfheart.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: serious:cloudy pirates chapter 2:is it an pet or human?(cloudy pirates only)   serious:cloudy pirates chapter 2:is it an pet or human?(cloudy pirates only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 2:01 pm

Jason saluted at his new captain, answering with yet another simple "Aye aye!" and wandered in the oposite direction in hopes of finding somewhere which sold food supplies. "hmmm i wonder what I should cook tonight, duck a la ronge maybe?" Jason wondered to himself, thinking deeply on what meal would please his captain and their new pet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: serious:cloudy pirates chapter 2:is it an pet or human?(cloudy pirates only)   serious:cloudy pirates chapter 2:is it an pet or human?(cloudy pirates only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 3:05 pm

wolfheart wanted to stay with jason. when he was called by youri when youri's back was turned he dived through and alley over a bin onto a building looking for jason. he quietly walked over the building jumping roof to roof looking for jason and when he found him he dived of a building and stood in front of jason waiting for him.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: serious:cloudy pirates chapter 2:is it an pet or human?(cloudy pirates only)   serious:cloudy pirates chapter 2:is it an pet or human?(cloudy pirates only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 3:08 pm

youri wa not surprised when wolfheart did not follow him.
''i can lso fetch a ball alone.''
after saying that youri threw a ball and waited to come back.
''hmm this is not working"
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: serious:cloudy pirates chapter 2:is it an pet or human?(cloudy pirates only)   serious:cloudy pirates chapter 2:is it an pet or human?(cloudy pirates only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 3:13 pm

Jason hummed out of tune cheerfully, and then noticed that wolfheart was standing in front of him. "Huh? How'd you get in front of me? your a fast doggie! I'm going to buy some food now, so if you want to come with me you'll have to wait outside of shops okay?" He spoke conversationly with the doggie, and carried on walking, this time heading to what looked like a butchers, in hope of getting some fresh meat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: serious:cloudy pirates chapter 2:is it an pet or human?(cloudy pirates only)   serious:cloudy pirates chapter 2:is it an pet or human?(cloudy pirates only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 3:23 pm

wolfheart walked next to jason as he walked to the shop and growled at anyone who looked like they would attack or came way to close. wolfheart then patiently waited outside the shop silent and made sure he guard the shop so no one bad could come and attack the shop . as he waited a customer got scared as they walked out and threw a piece of meat to the ground wolf heart wolfed it down quickly.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: serious:cloudy pirates chapter 2:is it an pet or human?(cloudy pirates only)   serious:cloudy pirates chapter 2:is it an pet or human?(cloudy pirates only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 9:40 am

''*sigh*how boring...im going to shake this town up bigtime''
youri climbed on an big building,crossed his two swords and said ''10.000 kilo shield blast''.'(experimental move)
he created a shield whit one sword and made it 10.000 kilo with the other,he then pushed it away whit all it strength.when it landed it crushed 4 buildings and landed near the butcher,nearly destroying the building(the building is only damaged)
he said while he was watching many people hurt.
''well...that is not nice...they where standing in my way..what do you think weise?
''it does not fit your image youri.
replied the book in his left hand.
'''weise..dont be a smart-ass,be happy that i did not left you at the ship again.''
the book was quite,but noticed something quick.
hey are that not your friends?
"son of a cow...your right''
he went to the butcher and looked around, happily that the dog did not seemed hurt.
'''fhew,you made me worry wolfheart''
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: serious:cloudy pirates chapter 2:is it an pet or human?(cloudy pirates only)   serious:cloudy pirates chapter 2:is it an pet or human?(cloudy pirates only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 6:19 am

Jason was still on his back after what seemed like a short earthquake, and struggled onto his feet. "That was scary huh mister?" He said conversationly to the butcher. "Well i'll just pay for this and then i'm gonna go look for some veggies!" He announced proudly, handing over the little money he had for his lumps of meat proudly and then hoisting them on his shoulders. "Thanks, do come again!" the butcher said to him polietly with a fake smile plastered on his face. Jason just walked out the door when he noticed his captain there petting Wolfheart. "Hey boss man! I got some meat now! all we need now is some veggies and herbs and fruit and bread! Plus I only need to go to a grocery for those ones, and maybe a bakery! Hope that earthquake didn't smash everything!" He babbled cheerfuly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: serious:cloudy pirates chapter 2:is it an pet or human?(cloudy pirates only)   serious:cloudy pirates chapter 2:is it an pet or human?(cloudy pirates only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 6:31 am

Wolfheart was petted and started to bark happily and sat waiting to see where he was going next, he got thirsty so he started to lap water out of a puddle and thought it didn't taste good but it tasted alright . wolfheart then ran back to jason and youri panting waiting he had ran over 300 metres to get water but did it in less than 5 minutes.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: serious:cloudy pirates chapter 2:is it an pet or human?(cloudy pirates only)   serious:cloudy pirates chapter 2:is it an pet or human?(cloudy pirates only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 10:38 am

''well...back to boredom..*sigh*''
youri walks around for a while,and after a while he found some people fighting.
he killed them quickly and continued walking.
arriving at the harbor he saw an marine ship.
''hmm..better if i dont cause trouble''
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: serious:cloudy pirates chapter 2:is it an pet or human?(cloudy pirates only)   serious:cloudy pirates chapter 2:is it an pet or human?(cloudy pirates only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 3:06 pm

Jason strolled calmly along to a groccery just across the road from the butchers, and carefuly looked at the various produce avalible. "Hmmmm, I'll take a few of these, a pair of these, one of those and of course a sack of potatoes, and a handful of those herbs!" He muttered to himself as he carefully balanced the meat on his shoulder as he shoved his selections into a bag. He then noticed that wolfheart was panting a lot, and decided to buy a bottle of water along with the other products, and carefully put down his bag of things and opened the bottle and offerd it to the wolf-child.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: serious:cloudy pirates chapter 2:is it an pet or human?(cloudy pirates only)   serious:cloudy pirates chapter 2:is it an pet or human?(cloudy pirates only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 4:34 am

wolfheart took the water bottle and whacked the top onto the ground by knocking it out of jasons hands it didnt let him at the water, he then bit the lid and it still didnt open. he had never encountered a bottle before so he bit into the side of the bottle tearing a chunk of plastic away but then started to chock on the plastic.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: serious:cloudy pirates chapter 2:is it an pet or human?(cloudy pirates only)   serious:cloudy pirates chapter 2:is it an pet or human?(cloudy pirates only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 8:33 am

after a while the bunch gathered at the ship and jason began cooking.
while petting wolfheart he began talking.
''don't you have family,i mean it looks like you are an boy who has eaten an devil fruit...''
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: serious:cloudy pirates chapter 2:is it an pet or human?(cloudy pirates only)   serious:cloudy pirates chapter 2:is it an pet or human?(cloudy pirates only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 8:54 am

Jason scrathed his in confusion as he pured some barbeque sauce on the chicken he was cooking. "I always thought those were just stories my mummy told me and they weren't real. Ah well, i'm just glad we got wolfheart to stop choking!" He babbled before going into some badly tuned whistling of some unknown tune, and threw a few herbs on the chicken.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: serious:cloudy pirates chapter 2:is it an pet or human?(cloudy pirates only)   serious:cloudy pirates chapter 2:is it an pet or human?(cloudy pirates only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 9:02 am

wolfheart jumped onto the side unit and ate one piece of un used chicken. he then jumped of a gain and looked around the ship for a place to sleep . he found it he fell asleep on the dining room table.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: serious:cloudy pirates chapter 2:is it an pet or human?(cloudy pirates only)   serious:cloudy pirates chapter 2:is it an pet or human?(cloudy pirates only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 9:40 am

''did you just ignore me?i am afraid i will not accept that'''
youri grabbed his sword(the shield sword)and pointed it toward walfheart
''now,answer my question''
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: serious:cloudy pirates chapter 2:is it an pet or human?(cloudy pirates only)   serious:cloudy pirates chapter 2:is it an pet or human?(cloudy pirates only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 5:16 pm

(Lol your characters name isn't youri)
Jason looked on i shock at first Wolfheart and then his captain. "Hey I haven't finished cooking that chicken yet! Boss he can't even speak let alone tell you about himself!" He cried out in dismay. His dismay then turned to annoyance and cuffed the pair on the back of their heads. "If you both don't behave you don't get any food for a week!" Jason scolded them as if he was a mother scolding the sneaky children she caught stealing from her purse.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: serious:cloudy pirates chapter 2:is it an pet or human?(cloudy pirates only)   serious:cloudy pirates chapter 2:is it an pet or human?(cloudy pirates only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 6:57 pm

Wolfheart barked at youri then turned and whimpered at being scoldered by jason and hung his head in shame by eating what was for higher the pack he then rolled onto his back to show he submitted to him. he waited to see how he reacted
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: serious:cloudy pirates chapter 2:is it an pet or human?(cloudy pirates only)   serious:cloudy pirates chapter 2:is it an pet or human?(cloudy pirates only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 9:26 am

((lol sorry,i notice it most of the time))
gast sheeted his sword and wend back to his seat.
''i am sorry wolfheart i am just annoyed by the fact i have nothing to do.''
he then waited for the food to come,and to kill time he was throwing a ball hoping wolfheart would catch.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: serious:cloudy pirates chapter 2:is it an pet or human?(cloudy pirates only)   serious:cloudy pirates chapter 2:is it an pet or human?(cloudy pirates only) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 10:37 am

Jason smiled in satisfaction of the now good behaviour. "Okay that piece of chicken is now wolfhearts, I'll start on yours now Gast!" he told them cheerfully, before planting another piece of chicken in his saucepan, and adding a genorous amount of barbeque sauce and herbs. He stopped momentarily and rubbed wolfhearts belly, before quickly changing plastic gloves, and disposing the old ones in a bin before carrying on with his cooking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: serious:cloudy pirates chapter 2:is it an pet or human?(cloudy pirates only)   serious:cloudy pirates chapter 2:is it an pet or human?(cloudy pirates only) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

serious:cloudy pirates chapter 2:is it an pet or human?(cloudy pirates only)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next