One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

serious:cloudy pirates chapter 2:is it an pet or human?(cloudy pirates only)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

serious:cloudy pirates chapter 2:is it an pet or human?(cloudy pirates only) Empty
PostSubject: serious:cloudy pirates chapter 2:is it an pet or human?(cloudy pirates only)   serious:cloudy pirates chapter 2:is it an pet or human?(cloudy pirates only) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:37 pm

the ship where jason and gast where on arrived on an island that seemed to have an big city.
arriving youri looked around.
''hey jason,i dont realy like big crowds im going to the forest,i expect food when i come back.'''
he said whit an rather serious look on his face.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

serious:cloudy pirates chapter 2:is it an pet or human?(cloudy pirates only) Empty
PostSubject: Re: serious:cloudy pirates chapter 2:is it an pet or human?(cloudy pirates only)   serious:cloudy pirates chapter 2:is it an pet or human?(cloudy pirates only) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 3:04 pm

"Yes mr. captain man!" Jason answered fearfully, before adding quickly as he saw his captain run off, "Wait what do you want to eat? Oh, he's gone now." He then went into the captains cabin, and re-emerged with a small pouch full of belli. "We need some new ingredients first, then I can make something yummy! Hmmm, im going to make some yummy chicken!" He giggled to himself while he was changing into his boots from his on-board slippers. He clumsily then made his way to the city, whistling out of tune with a cheerful look on his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: serious:cloudy pirates chapter 2:is it an pet or human?(cloudy pirates only)   serious:cloudy pirates chapter 2:is it an pet or human?(cloudy pirates only) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 3:20 pm

wolfheart barked like mad as his cage was put on ground. the cage was barely big enough to hold him in but as he barked the pirate who had him in a cage shot him with a pistol and shouted"shut up you miserable mut"which made wolfheart whimper. the pirate ran up to jason hauling the cage with him and then shouted at jason " Hello friend do you need a wolf this one is still fresh it will make and excellent salad" the pirate was drunk and didnt know what he was saying but he blocked jasons path.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: serious:cloudy pirates chapter 2:is it an pet or human?(cloudy pirates only)   serious:cloudy pirates chapter 2:is it an pet or human?(cloudy pirates only) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 3:25 pm

''how annoying i got lost...''
youri walked around only to find jason again.
''huh,did i walk back..no that cannot be it.''
walking to the jason je noticed the dog.
'''hey jason do you got many,i want you to buy that dog.''
he said while a big smile appeared on his face.
''i want to pet it''
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: serious:cloudy pirates chapter 2:is it an pet or human?(cloudy pirates only)   serious:cloudy pirates chapter 2:is it an pet or human?(cloudy pirates only) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 3:31 pm

Jason stared at his captain carefully and mumbled, "This is ingredients money." He then stared at the wolf before beaming a great smile and happily giggling, "I want to pet him too!" And with that agreement, he gave the entire pouch to the pirate who captured the canine, and he quickly pulled at the cages bars. "Silly box thing won't open! Please open silly box thing!" Jason begged the cage, tugging at the bars, only making them bend slightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: serious:cloudy pirates chapter 2:is it an pet or human?(cloudy pirates only)   serious:cloudy pirates chapter 2:is it an pet or human?(cloudy pirates only) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 3:49 pm

the pirate took the money and shot the wolf once more before unlocking the cage and said "thanks for getting that thing off my hands" he walked off into the nearest pub and got drunk. as the lid of the cage unlocked wolfheart jumped of and tried to run away but only could limp from the bullets lodged in his legs he whimpered as he limped off he was incredibly scared of all the humans near him
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: serious:cloudy pirates chapter 2:is it an pet or human?(cloudy pirates only)   serious:cloudy pirates chapter 2:is it an pet or human?(cloudy pirates only) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 3:53 pm

'''shooting an wolf...YOU BASTARD!'10.000 KILO SLASH!''
youri attacked whit his sword(that weight was 10.000kilo)and crushed the bandit.
''here wolfy wolfy wolfy wolf'''
after he saw that the wolf was hurt he tried to grab it so he could takeit to the ship.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: serious:cloudy pirates chapter 2:is it an pet or human?(cloudy pirates only)   serious:cloudy pirates chapter 2:is it an pet or human?(cloudy pirates only) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 4:00 pm

Jason just stared in shock at his captains recent attack. "Scary man." he whimpered. He then went up to the wolf to also look at his's wound. "That looks really bad. Do you know any doctor stuff boss? He needs that thing to be not hurting now." Jason babbled, before petting the creature clumsily, repeatedly saying; "Good doggie."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: serious:cloudy pirates chapter 2:is it an pet or human?(cloudy pirates only)   serious:cloudy pirates chapter 2:is it an pet or human?(cloudy pirates only) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 4:36 pm

wolfheart got out of the grip of jason and youri then hid around the corner and changed into human form and started to howl in agony he didnt want to spend time with anyone human they were the race of beings that harmed him so much harm.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: serious:cloudy pirates chapter 2:is it an pet or human?(cloudy pirates only)   serious:cloudy pirates chapter 2:is it an pet or human?(cloudy pirates only) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 4:52 pm

seeing the wolf run away youri ran after it.
sneaking via the wall he saw him transforming into a human.
after seeing him change into an human youri walked around the corner.
''yay i have a devil fruit wolf!!but..your still a kid..'''
youri watched the kid closely seeing he still has the wound.
''no worry i will get you to an doctor''
he said while grabbing the kid and let it sit on his shoulder.
''lets go!''
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: serious:cloudy pirates chapter 2:is it an pet or human?(cloudy pirates only)   serious:cloudy pirates chapter 2:is it an pet or human?(cloudy pirates only) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 4:55 pm

Jason watched the child-wolf dumbstruck. "Wolves can't turn into peoples! And people can't turn into wolves! My mummy told me so!" He spoke outloud, completely confused. He then saw his captain runing into the city, and struggled to follow him. "Slow down captain! I can't run fast!" He called out to him, plodding along behind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: serious:cloudy pirates chapter 2:is it an pet or human?(cloudy pirates only)   serious:cloudy pirates chapter 2:is it an pet or human?(cloudy pirates only) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 5:01 pm

wolfheart barked at youri and tried to wriggle free but couldn't he then growled trying to intimidate youri to let him go wolf heart was actually horrified and he was thinking that he would be put into a cage he couldnt escape he changed back into a wolf and Tried to make youri let go.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: serious:cloudy pirates chapter 2:is it an pet or human?(cloudy pirates only)   serious:cloudy pirates chapter 2:is it an pet or human?(cloudy pirates only) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 5:04 pm

''yikes!pesky kid..or wolf'''
youri putted the wolf down and petted it.
'''listen dog,i just want to help you.if you dont want to you will probably get an infection and die,so come whit me''
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: serious:cloudy pirates chapter 2:is it an pet or human?(cloudy pirates only)   serious:cloudy pirates chapter 2:is it an pet or human?(cloudy pirates only) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 5:09 pm

Jason noticed the pair stop and that his captain settled the wolf-child down and started talking to him. "Is doggy scared of going to doctors?? I'm scared of doctors too sometimes, but they usually nice peoples, and even give me a lollypop if im good!" Jason attempted to reasure the child, with a huge grin. He got down on his knees and opened his arms wide, and quickly said; "If you still feel scared and sad, Jason can always give you a hug, my mummy always told me it's the best kind of medicine!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: serious:cloudy pirates chapter 2:is it an pet or human?(cloudy pirates only)   serious:cloudy pirates chapter 2:is it an pet or human?(cloudy pirates only) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 5:29 pm

wolfheart stopped struggling he knew he was going to be stuck in a new cage he could barely understand of all that was said to him he could understand from youri "....... dog,i just ...... to .... you.if you .... .... to you will .......... get an ......... and die,.. .... .... .." and from jason "Is ..... ....... of ...... to ........?? I'm ...... of ....... too ........., but they ....... nice ......., and even give me a ........ if im good!-If you still feel ........ and sad, Jason can ...... give you a hug, my ..... ..... .... me it's the ..... .... of ........!". he decided to stop fighting agaisnt them so he sat down in front of them and felt a bit calmer after being petted. so he limped into jasons arms because he seemed nicer.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: serious:cloudy pirates chapter 2:is it an pet or human?(cloudy pirates only)   serious:cloudy pirates chapter 2:is it an pet or human?(cloudy pirates only) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 5:34 pm

''so it is decided,jason you get the dog to an doctor,i will get some money.''
he said whit an evil smile on his face.
after youri walked some meters away he grabbed his sword and robbed someone.(and he is going to continue to)
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: serious:cloudy pirates chapter 2:is it an pet or human?(cloudy pirates only)   serious:cloudy pirates chapter 2:is it an pet or human?(cloudy pirates only) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 5:39 pm

Jason hugged the wolf-child back and nodded at his captain, simply replying;" Aye Aye!" He stopped hugging the child for a moment and got his feet and looked down at him. "Okay little doggie boy! Let's go and make sure you get your leg go all better!" Jason told him happily, gesturing him to follow after him and began making his way. "I wonder what's your name? Cab you tell me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: serious:cloudy pirates chapter 2:is it an pet or human?(cloudy pirates only)   serious:cloudy pirates chapter 2:is it an pet or human?(cloudy pirates only) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 5:51 pm

wolfheart limped next to jason and barked in a way trying to say but unless you could understand wolf you wouldnt understand what he was saying. As he walked he noticed a figure he hadnt seen for years but thought his mind was playing tricks on him.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: serious:cloudy pirates chapter 2:is it an pet or human?(cloudy pirates only)   serious:cloudy pirates chapter 2:is it an pet or human?(cloudy pirates only) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 5:57 pm

out of the the bar that was standing before jason and wolfhearth people could hear fighting.
''í am not giving you your my money!!!
the voice of a stranger could be heard.
then an explosion came out of the window and gast and an stranger fell outside.
''10.000 kilo slash!!''
youri killed the man,but another one did an surprise attack and hit him the arm.
'''SUN OF A FATHER.hey jason a little help could help..''
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: serious:cloudy pirates chapter 2:is it an pet or human?(cloudy pirates only)   serious:cloudy pirates chapter 2:is it an pet or human?(cloudy pirates only) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 6:03 pm

Jason just stared in suprise mixed with fear and covered the wolf-childs eyes. "Ummm I would Mr. captain sir but I left my frying pan and rolling pin on the ship." Jason replied weakly, edging roud his captain, gesturing the wolf-child to follow. "I'll just go find a doctor person, then we can be mean later." He said carefully, slowly backing away from his captain down the street. "Come on doggie, we go to fix your wound now!" he managed to say cheefully to their new comrade.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: serious:cloudy pirates chapter 2:is it an pet or human?(cloudy pirates only)   serious:cloudy pirates chapter 2:is it an pet or human?(cloudy pirates only) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 5:52 am

wolf heart after watching youri fight and having his eyes covered he was confused he had fought before and he had hunted before so he didnt understand why he couldnt see this fight. when jason motioned for him to follow. he did so he wandered where he was going he couldnt understand what they were saying so he didnt know where he was going but they hadnt harmed him or placed him in a cage so he started to trust the taller gentleman(jason)
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: serious:cloudy pirates chapter 2:is it an pet or human?(cloudy pirates only)   serious:cloudy pirates chapter 2:is it an pet or human?(cloudy pirates only) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 9:07 am

youri standed up whit pain in his arm.
the guy who had the gun aimed at jason
so he s in yout crew he?he need to die to!
the bandit began shooting at jason but those bullets where blocked by youri's shield sword.
now the bandit was out of ammo youri killed him swift and quickly.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: serious:cloudy pirates chapter 2:is it an pet or human?(cloudy pirates only)   serious:cloudy pirates chapter 2:is it an pet or human?(cloudy pirates only) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 9:18 am

Jason looked back in worry at his captain, but shook his head and reasured himself he would be fine. He then saw a sign hanging from an ordinary house among of similar buildings which simply had 'Vet' scrawled on in fading letters. Jason grined his usual large grin, and quickly pointed the building out to the wolf-child. "Thats the place were gonna go to so your leg gets better! I hope it's free!" Jason told him happily, in a way that made it sound as if it explained the entire situation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: serious:cloudy pirates chapter 2:is it an pet or human?(cloudy pirates only)   serious:cloudy pirates chapter 2:is it an pet or human?(cloudy pirates only) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 9:34 am

As Wolfheart made his way through the city with jason. they passed many houses until they came to a house that looked no different to the others he couldnt read what it said over the door . he sat outside the building and wasnt going inside a building he was scared of going inside. he started to bark but in a none aggressive way. he then lied down and became quiet.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: serious:cloudy pirates chapter 2:is it an pet or human?(cloudy pirates only)   serious:cloudy pirates chapter 2:is it an pet or human?(cloudy pirates only) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 9:37 am

youri ran to jason and waited outside the building.
while he was underway his wound was treated.
seeing the dog being calm he grabbed it and walked into the building.
the doctor seemed to be able to thread his wound but it would hurt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: serious:cloudy pirates chapter 2:is it an pet or human?(cloudy pirates only)   serious:cloudy pirates chapter 2:is it an pet or human?(cloudy pirates only) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

serious:cloudy pirates chapter 2:is it an pet or human?(cloudy pirates only)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next