One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Cloudy Pirates chapter 3: Calm after the storm! (cloudy pirates only)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

Serious: Cloudy Pirates chapter 3: Calm after the storm! (cloudy pirates only) Empty
PostSubject: Serious: Cloudy Pirates chapter 3: Calm after the storm! (cloudy pirates only)   Serious: Cloudy Pirates chapter 3: Calm after the storm! (cloudy pirates only) Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 3:49 pm

Jason Gareth, the Cloudy pirates chef, peered into the oven patiently, carefully watching a pie slowly baking to completion, while he pondered on a few things. How on earth did the rest of the guys get so strong? I mean, they took out that lava guy with just a few bumps and scrapes, well worse than that but they seemed pretty much okay afterwards, while I hardly did anything. Maybe I should train more. Or maybe I just need to eat more healthly. Am i thinking about this too much? Now my head hurts! He thought to himself. He then heard a qucik pinging sound that brought him out of his thoughts, and quickly slipped on a pair of oven gloves and took his prize piece of cuisine, as he excitedly ran out of the kitchen down the metalic, cramped, hallway into the crews mess hall, cheerfully bellowing out; "The pie's finished! careful though it's still pretty warm!", as he gently placed it on the table, before dashing back to the kitchen to get a few plates and knife to cut the pie.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

Serious: Cloudy Pirates chapter 3: Calm after the storm! (cloudy pirates only) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Cloudy Pirates chapter 3: Calm after the storm! (cloudy pirates only)   Serious: Cloudy Pirates chapter 3: Calm after the storm! (cloudy pirates only) Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 3:55 pm

''wait pie is ready?!''
echoed threw the many cabins and hallways.
loud footsteps could be heard,like they where running.
in a few seconds gast ran into the kitchen,took a sit,and waited for a plate with pie to be placed before him.
''*sigh*should not run like this,still tired of training...man this sub is huge,it has a big training room... at-least i think it is a training room..it is now...''
as he looked up to jason he started thinking.
''he may be a good cook but his fighting skills are poor...maybe i need to train him...nye better if mantis guy does that..''
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Cloudy Pirates chapter 3: Calm after the storm! (cloudy pirates only)   Serious: Cloudy Pirates chapter 3: Calm after the storm! (cloudy pirates only) Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 3:34 pm

Jason rushed into the kitchen quickly, hastily taking a few plates out from one of his cupboards and a handful of forks and knives from the cutlery draw. "Hey! No one eat with your hands okay? My mum always told me not to so I don't think your supposed to either! Don't worry I got things for eating!" he cried out as he quickly dashed back into the mess hall, sppedily placing a plate down for each crew member with there own knife and fork.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Cloudy Pirates chapter 3: Calm after the storm! (cloudy pirates only)   Serious: Cloudy Pirates chapter 3: Calm after the storm! (cloudy pirates only) Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 3:44 pm

''woohoo pie!''
he yelled while trying to grab the pie with his hands.
''yikes!sun of a potato that damn pie hurt me!''
he said while burning his fingers and grabbing his sword to destroy the pie.
''oh yea and jason i want to train you...''
he quickly said after swinging his sword at the pie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Cloudy Pirates chapter 3: Calm after the storm! (cloudy pirates only)   Serious: Cloudy Pirates chapter 3: Calm after the storm! (cloudy pirates only) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 3:30 pm

wolfheart walked into the kitchen and whimpered as he saw there was no food for him he then barked as they got food because was very hungry.he then dived into a cupboard trying to smash it open not knowing how to open it normally since he had not seen one before.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Cloudy Pirates chapter 3: Calm after the storm! (cloudy pirates only)   Serious: Cloudy Pirates chapter 3: Calm after the storm! (cloudy pirates only) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 3:40 pm

As Jason handed over Wolfheart's food, he turned to his captain with a suprised look on his face. "Umm really? Well okay then but dinners going to have to be a bit late if we start soon. Really though? I wouldn't think you would want to train anyone." He then realised that Wolfheart suddenly had an intrest in the cupboard nearby. "No Wolfheart, use your human hands like this to open it, plus all thats in there is boring old plates, nothing eat or play with." Jason told the wolf-child, showing him how to open the cupboard and it contents.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Cloudy Pirates chapter 3: Calm after the storm! (cloudy pirates only)   Serious: Cloudy Pirates chapter 3: Calm after the storm! (cloudy pirates only) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 3:53 pm

''yea it seems you need some training''
he said while his sword slashed the pie as it was he most normal thing in the world.
'''but first of all...we need a new pie,this one was a douche...''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Cloudy Pirates chapter 3: Calm after the storm! (cloudy pirates only)   Serious: Cloudy Pirates chapter 3: Calm after the storm! (cloudy pirates only) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 4:05 pm

wolfheart ate the food very quickly and tried to open another cupboard like jason but couldnt with his paw. when he heard that gast didnt want his pie he ate it then laid down infront of gast fully alert but waiting to feel the embrace of the sandman.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Cloudy Pirates chapter 3: Calm after the storm! (cloudy pirates only)   Serious: Cloudy Pirates chapter 3: Calm after the storm! (cloudy pirates only) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 4:11 pm

Jason merely nodded, thinking Gast was having one of his 'moments', and picked up the tor up pie dish and patter Wolfheart on the head. "I'll just go make another then! Though it's not very nice to waste food mr. captain! Any type of pie you want? and what kind of training are we gonna do? fitness training?" Jason spoke as he walked into the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Cloudy Pirates chapter 3: Calm after the storm! (cloudy pirates only)   Serious: Cloudy Pirates chapter 3: Calm after the storm! (cloudy pirates only) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 4:35 pm

''i want pear pie...''
he said while sheeting his sword.
''i want to train you control that massive power you have...''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Cloudy Pirates chapter 3: Calm after the storm! (cloudy pirates only)   Serious: Cloudy Pirates chapter 3: Calm after the storm! (cloudy pirates only) Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 5:01 pm

wolfheart found old bones and took all of them into another and started to gnaw on them as he did he waited to see what was going to happen next. he started to peal the chicken of them then. wolfheart then ate some of small bones and started to choke.

A small girl was scrambling around the basement of a submarine which was swaying around. fiona was trying to stay un-noticed so she was staying silent. she didnt want to be taken by the marines agains she couldnt get the collar of her neck. fiona was in hybrid form.

Last edited by valawsedit on Tue May 31, 2011 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Cloudy Pirates chapter 3: Calm after the storm! (cloudy pirates only)   Serious: Cloudy Pirates chapter 3: Calm after the storm! (cloudy pirates only) Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 5:20 pm

as gast saw the dog chocking he first laughed but after a while he kicked the dog hoping the bone would come out.
''i will get some pears from the storage..''
he said while wandering off in the huge submarine.
''storage...storage..where is the storage..''
he said while looking for the storage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Cloudy Pirates chapter 3: Calm after the storm! (cloudy pirates only)   Serious: Cloudy Pirates chapter 3: Calm after the storm! (cloudy pirates only) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 7:04 pm

wolfheart was did not stop choking and started to cough without air he layed down as he did trying to get rid of bones from his throat.

________________________________________________________________________________

fiona heard walking from next to her in the corridor. she ran away slipping knocking over lots of things breaking other things making lots of noise. fiona tried to clean up the mess quickly and and hide at the same time doing neither well.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Cloudy Pirates chapter 3: Calm after the storm! (cloudy pirates only)   Serious: Cloudy Pirates chapter 3: Calm after the storm! (cloudy pirates only) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 5:08 am

Jason scratched his head in confusion. "Why does he want to go over there, we've got plenty in the fruit bowl." he mumbled to himself as he took out a fresh pie dish. He then noticed that Wolfheart had just passed out from choking and started to panic. "AAAAAAAHHHHH! Wolfhearts dieing! Hang in there! Don't die!" Jason screamed, before performing the hienlik manouvere in an attempt to dislodge the chicken bones.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Cloudy Pirates chapter 3: Calm after the storm! (cloudy pirates only)   Serious: Cloudy Pirates chapter 3: Calm after the storm! (cloudy pirates only) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 6:27 pm

as he finally reached the storeroom he noticed it was pitch black in the storeroom.
as he walked inside whiteout turning the light on he walked against the wall.
''ouch..well i am sure this are not peaches...now where are those things''
he then noticed some shadow..waiting for a reaction...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Cloudy Pirates chapter 3: Calm after the storm! (cloudy pirates only)   Serious: Cloudy Pirates chapter 3: Calm after the storm! (cloudy pirates only) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 6:25 pm

wolfheart coughed up the bones with jasons help, after he kicked the bones and away and sat next to jason panting waiting to see what he could do for jason since he saved his life from choking to death.

fiona after hastly cleaning the mess leaving still untidy she when she heard some one come in she froze with fear thinking she was going to be hurt or worse by this person she also hoped it wasnt a marine.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Cloudy Pirates chapter 3: Calm after the storm! (cloudy pirates only)   Serious: Cloudy Pirates chapter 3: Calm after the storm! (cloudy pirates only) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 3:31 pm

youri walked(to what appeared to be) a girl and sat down right in front of her.
''you should not be walking around in this filthy storeroom,please come with me so we can get you some food and so you can explain why the hell you are on my ship'' he said with a slightly kiddish voice.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Cloudy Pirates chapter 3: Calm after the storm! (cloudy pirates only)   Serious: Cloudy Pirates chapter 3: Calm after the storm! (cloudy pirates only) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 7:54 am

Jason patted Wolfheart on the head relived. "Now Wolfheart, you shouldn't eat chicken bones, there not very good for you. Wait were did you find them anyway? We don't even have any chicken left on the ship." Gareth said converstationly with the species confused devil fruit user. He then got out a few ingredients for the pie and realised he was missing one crucial ingredient when he took out the mixing bowl. "Aha! I need more flour! Wolfheart, can you take this note to the captain?" Jason asked, as he quickly scribbled down a short note that said need more flour on it, and tucked it into Wolfhearts collar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Cloudy Pirates chapter 3: Calm after the storm! (cloudy pirates only)   Serious: Cloudy Pirates chapter 3: Calm after the storm! (cloudy pirates only) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 3:02 pm

wolfheart waited for the note to be put in his collar which he had reasently been put on him he barked in agreement then ran through the ship looking for gast . he looked through all the doors that were open and he couldnt find gast until he went into the storage room and saw gast.

fiona unfroze as gast sat in front of her and said stuttering as she did "i am sorry sir , i mean captain. please do not punish me but if you do you can do anything and make me do anything" she gavegast her leash and knelled infront of him and waited to be punished
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Cloudy Pirates chapter 3: Calm after the storm! (cloudy pirates only)   Serious: Cloudy Pirates chapter 3: Calm after the storm! (cloudy pirates only) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 3:34 pm

as youri saw wolfheart standing in the doorway he walked toward him and picked up the note he was caring.
''hm?aha''
he then walked back to the girl and reached out his hand.
''please stand up,and for your punishment you need to carry this bag of flour and eat together with me a pie.''
he said with a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Cloudy Pirates chapter 3: Calm after the storm! (cloudy pirates only)   Serious: Cloudy Pirates chapter 3: Calm after the storm! (cloudy pirates only) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 4:02 pm

wolfheart ran back to jason and panted from running from one side of the ship to the other. he than sat down waiting for his next request.

fiona handed gast her leash then got a big bag of flour got down on all fours then place the flour on her back and then followed gast back to the kitchens.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Cloudy Pirates chapter 3: Calm after the storm! (cloudy pirates only)   Serious: Cloudy Pirates chapter 3: Calm after the storm! (cloudy pirates only) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 4:12 pm

As Jason waited paiently for Wolfheart to come back, staring into the un-finished mixture in his bowl, He saw his crew mate dash into the kitchen and sit down happily. "Well done Wolfheart, good boy!" Jason praised him cheerfully. "I suppose Gast is coming back with the flour then, well, I might as well prepare the filling while he come back." Jason said conversationly with Wolfheart, begining to cut up some of the pears.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Cloudy Pirates chapter 3: Calm after the storm! (cloudy pirates only)   Serious: Cloudy Pirates chapter 3: Calm after the storm! (cloudy pirates only) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 4:58 pm

after arriving back in the kitchen youri sat down at the kitchen table and started talking to the stranger.
''where did you get on the ship?and what is your name?''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Cloudy Pirates chapter 3: Calm after the storm! (cloudy pirates only)   Serious: Cloudy Pirates chapter 3: Calm after the storm! (cloudy pirates only) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 5:26 pm

fiona sat down on the floor leaving all the chars for the people not property, thats all she thought of herself because of what was stamped into her. she said again stuttering in fear "my name is fiona walls, i got onto the ship when it was surfaced and i was running away but it seems you have cought me. " she burst into tears " since you found me and didnt kill on the spot, i suppose you are my new master" fiona sat waiting for a response

wolf heart took the flour from fiona, he brought it to jason in his mouth then jumped to the counter and looked for some meat making sure not to knock into jason because he was a bit hungry still after choking and eating.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Cloudy Pirates chapter 3: Calm after the storm! (cloudy pirates only)   Serious: Cloudy Pirates chapter 3: Calm after the storm! (cloudy pirates only) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 5:39 pm

''hmm...then lick the floor!''
he said assuming she has some standards and refuged.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Cloudy Pirates chapter 3: Calm after the storm! (cloudy pirates only)   Serious: Cloudy Pirates chapter 3: Calm after the storm! (cloudy pirates only) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Cloudy Pirates chapter 3: Calm after the storm! (cloudy pirates only)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next