One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

serious:in search of the poneglyph !(open to everyone)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

serious:in search of the poneglyph !(open to everyone) Empty
PostSubject: serious:in search of the poneglyph !(open to everyone)   serious:in search of the poneglyph !(open to everyone) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 3:18 pm

youri of steel village was at the crews ship thinking about the information that he got.
''lets see what i discovered till now..''
''1 poneglyph is an ancient writing''
''2 some people say that there are weapons standing on it.''
''shees,is that the only thing i get after hiring 30 detectives and spies,what a waste of belli''
after saying that a spy that was working for youri stepped inside.
''SIR WE HAVE DISCOVERED SOMETHING MAJOR IN THE PONEGLYPH CASE!''
youri reacted surprised.
''what!what is it!''

''i think we know where a poneglyph is located!''

after those words where said youri was going to the suspected island.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ISLAND-subsidian island-ISLAND

specials:old castle ruin.some people think this castle is 600 years old.

towns:sub town

population:over populated
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
after arriving youri went to the closest tavern to search for information.
after taking a seat and having a glass of beer he looked around''who could be my guide for the island?''
Back to top Go down
BLiIx

BLiIx

PostSubject: Re: serious:in search of the poneglyph !(open to everyone)   serious:in search of the poneglyph !(open to everyone) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 3:22 pm

There sat a young guy, with a big black hat and a black coat. He looked like a killer or murderer
He drank his water stood up and went out of the tavern.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: serious:in search of the poneglyph !(open to everyone)   serious:in search of the poneglyph !(open to everyone) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 3:38 pm

A short man with green hair and a curled moustache, wearing a long sleeve t-shirt, a pair of ordinary trousers, some spurless cowboy boots, a crown, and a red cape was sitting in the corner, listening intensely to the man who just asked for a guide, thinking because he was also an outsider he would be looking for something precious. Ummm boss are you okay? you staring at that guy pretty intensely. a kind slow voice echoed in the man's head. He tunred to a hiking bear sitting on the floor next to him, his head slumped over it's walking stick. "Firstly, if believe the man to be here because of some... uhhh......special buissness, an secondly Ted, just because im the only can hear you with my devil fruit powers, dosen't mean you should refer to me as your majesty!" The short man hissed at the bear.
King Zastur sir, I don't belive this to be of any use to us, may we just finish our drinks and leave?, a posh, almost regal voice quickly cut into The kings head. This time he turned to an ordinary looking southbird sitting on his table, whispering at it;"Look who's the king here? me that's who! Now shut up and let me listen to this guy, i mean, at least he looks suspicous right?" The southbird sighed and then replied in the kings mind; With all do respect your majesty, nearly everyone looks suspicous here.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: serious:in search of the poneglyph !(open to everyone)   serious:in search of the poneglyph !(open to everyone) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 3:41 pm

youri saw the guy in black leaving and followed him.
when they got outside youri began to talk to the man.(ignoring the man sitting on the floor)
''you dont know me,you dont want to know me,and all i am ever gonna be to you is an shallow name.i want you to help me.show me around the island,if you do something i dislike i will kill you,if you turn around i will kill you,if you talk whiteout me asking i will kill you,refusing is not an option.''
Back to top Go down
BLiIx

BLiIx

PostSubject: Re: serious:in search of the poneglyph !(open to everyone)   serious:in search of the poneglyph !(open to everyone) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 3:49 pm

The mystery guy turned around, looked up so his evil eyes can be seen through his middle long hair a smile appeard on his chicks and he said
In some point you got it right, but also in some point you have no idea... Yea i don't know you and i don't want to know you....
The mystery guy turned around once more and started to walk.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: serious:in search of the poneglyph !(open to everyone)   serious:in search of the poneglyph !(open to everyone) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 3:58 pm

Zastur watched the stranger intensely, and then folowed him out of the tavern with his pair of subordinates, trying his best to hide in the shadows to spy on him. What are they saying bo- your majesty? Ted asked his master, which was replied with him snapping; "Shut up Ted! I couldn't gear what he said!" He then saw the other man about to speak but once again Zastur couldnt hear because Peck, the southbird, annoyingly said; Your majest, I believe that this will not help us in the slightest. Zastur couldn't hel but grit his teeth, angrily answering the bird with; "It's not if you keep flipping distracting me!" He then went back to listening to what the two men had to say, straining his ears as he watched them.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: serious:in search of the poneglyph !(open to everyone)   serious:in search of the poneglyph !(open to everyone) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 4:08 pm

''i will let you go for now,dont show your face anymore''
was youri's reaction to the answer.
after the weird conversation youri turned around and said:
''for how long do you keep hiding''
after that youri clapped his hands 2 times.
quickly 3 people that where standing around grabbed a gun and aimed at the peeping guys.
''there is no escape,now say:why are you spying on me?''
before the peeping guy answered youri asked another question.
''also i will let you get away..but i want you to be my guide for this island.''
''as i just demonstrated you will always be watched''

a little bit further from youri 6 people closed in on the mysterious guy and grabbed their gun.
''STOP RIGHT THERE!you are coming whit us!''
was what the guys said.
Back to top Go down
BLiIx

BLiIx

PostSubject: Re: serious:in search of the poneglyph !(open to everyone)   serious:in search of the poneglyph !(open to everyone) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 4:16 pm

The mysterious guy stopped, started to smile and said
Oh, will I now, huh?

One of the 6 people neared the mysterious guy and tried to put his hand on his shoulder

The mysterious guy yelld
WHITE SPRING....! ....SNIPE!!

As in instant all of the 6 people lay on the ground with pain in their bodies.

The mysterious guy turned took a look at the guy who wants the guide and the guy who is hiding... He turned away and started to walk.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: serious:in search of the poneglyph !(open to everyone)   serious:in search of the poneglyph !(open to everyone) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 4:29 pm

As the trio was caught the raised there arms in surrender, or in the case of Peck, wings. Ofcourse, Zastur was once again in strong disapproval. "How dare you order me around! I am King Darral Zastur! I King dang it! And why should I be your guide? I don't live here!" He bellowed in fury at Youri. Ummm your majesty I recomend we do as he says, I asume he was many men as his subordinates. Peck advised his king, as if he was offering a piece of dessert. They turned round and watched the other stranger take out six men as quickly as they appeared. Ummmm boss, I think we really should listen to them Ted begged his master, with obvious fear in his eyes. The king sighed and the turned back to Youri. "So what do you want knave?" He asked rudely, speaking knave as if he just placed the worst meal in the world inside his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: serious:in search of the poneglyph !(open to everyone)   serious:in search of the poneglyph !(open to everyone) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 4:36 pm

youri looked at the man that where defeated.
after seeing them youri was raising hi hand,looking like he was making some kind of sign.
before the bystanders notice an barrage of 3 bazooka bullets where fired at the mysterious guy.
after an big inpact/hole was made youri started talking to the''guide''
''i want you to show me he oldest building here,rejecting is not an option as you could see''
youri was looking fierce at the ''guide''
Back to top Go down
BLiIx

BLiIx

PostSubject: Re: serious:in search of the poneglyph !(open to everyone)   serious:in search of the poneglyph !(open to everyone) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 4:40 pm

The mysterious guy had luck that no of the bullets hit him direct he stood up with a light pain in his left arm, he looked at the the man who searched for a guide. He showed his evil face and started to walk really fast to him, while he said
My friend, that was a big mistake!!... Your looking for a guide? I will give you a guide about HELL!!
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: serious:in search of the poneglyph !(open to everyone)   serious:in search of the poneglyph !(open to everyone) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 4:49 pm

The three companions just stared in suprise, fear and shock. My advice for you, your majesty, is that we run like hell out of here, Peck told Zastur he merely replied with nod and a grunt and the single order to Ted; "Make a path." Straight after those words were uttered, Ted held his hiking stick from the bottom, started swinging it like a club and started beating his way through Youri's men, with Peck and Zastur chasing right behind him, the two of them getting a crafty hit in when they thought they were in too much pain to hit back. "By the orders of your king, lets flipping get out of here!" Zastur ordered his subordinates, the three attempting to flee.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: serious:in search of the poneglyph !(open to everyone)   serious:in search of the poneglyph !(open to everyone) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 4:57 pm

''i dont have time for this!''
3 people drew there guns and began shooting at the mysterious guy.
also another barrage of bazooka bullets was fired at him.
youri quickly drew is heaven bow. and shouted:''i will show you REL HELL,BLAZING HELL ATTACK!!''
after saying that three fire arrows where flying in the direction of the mysterious guy,and covering a lot of space whit fire.
after that youri didnt wait a second and began running from the crime scene
''i cant have this attention know''
whiteout anyone noticed it all the spys already fled and youri disappeared in the shadows.
Back to top Go down
BLiIx

BLiIx

PostSubject: Re: serious:in search of the poneglyph !(open to everyone)   serious:in search of the poneglyph !(open to everyone) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 5:01 pm

After the mysterious guy saw the fire all over the place and the guys shooting at him he saw no chanse to attack but he has the skill to dodge the attacks.
He used his Spring power of the Bane Bane no Mi devil fruit and get as fast as possible out of rage though of his bad luck a bullet of the gun has injured his left arm even more. When he was safe, away from fire and the smoke cleared up he saw nobody. He was very angry and yelld
Damn you chickens!!!
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: serious:in search of the poneglyph !(open to everyone)   serious:in search of the poneglyph !(open to everyone) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 5:10 pm

The King as his subjects carried on runing even though they heard explosions, gun fire, and plent yof other sounds behind them. "What the hell? Are they a freaking arm yor something?" Zastur grumbled. Not too long after the sounds came there was complete silence. Ted was the first to stop and turn round, and noticed only one of the strangers remained.Huh? there all gone except him the bear stated confused. The other two turned round to look, also confused. Oh goodness, did he destroy them all? Oh this is terrible, he'll get us next I just know it! Peck suddenly outburst terrified. "Stupid bird, dosent mean anything except there not here!" Zastur snapped, flailing at the bird, before walking over to the remaining stranger, calling out to him, "So peasent, what on earth is going on?", slowly getting closer ste by step, his subordinates full of sheer fright.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: serious:in search of the poneglyph !(open to everyone)   serious:in search of the poneglyph !(open to everyone) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 5:20 pm

---------YOURI'S SECRET BASE(NOT HQ JUST A BASE)------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

in the base 30 people where assembled.
''today our mission failed,but we will not give up''
the voice of youri echoed threw the base.
''i want people to spy on our ''guide'',also i want to have 1 spy trying to find out who that guy that annoyed me was!''
after the new mission assignment youri grabbed an den den mushi(that is untraceable) he called his commander to tell him the situation.
now he did all the official things where done youri sat down in his wooden chair and taked some beer.
Back to top Go down
BLiIx

BLiIx

PostSubject: Re: serious:in search of the poneglyph !(open to everyone)   serious:in search of the poneglyph !(open to everyone) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 5:25 pm

After that the mysterious guy returned to the tavern and said
Well i didn't expect that, but i can't forgot why i'm here... Nobody here doesn't know anything about those pirates... Ah well I might try in a diffrent town... But this two weirdos, they seem to know a little bit more then all the others here...
He book a room in the tavern and went to sleep as soon as darkness falls.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: serious:in search of the poneglyph !(open to everyone)   serious:in search of the poneglyph !(open to everyone) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 5:35 pm

"Hmmmm he completely ignored me!" Zastur sulked, staring angrily at the mysterious man, from behind the tavern door, watching from the small opening. I'll be brutaly honest your majesty, you were fairly wquiet when you asked him Peck pitched in, with Ted nodding in aggrement. "No he ignored me!" the king said stubbornly, he then walked into the tavern and ordered to where the strangers room is to the barman, describing his apperance. After the barman told him which room he was he stormed in, with his subordinates following loyaly after him. "I am King Darral Zastur of North Blue country of Zastur Kingdom and eater of the Hiso Hiso no mi! I demand that you reveal your name peasent!" He commanded spitefully, saying the word peasent as if he was about to puke.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: serious:in search of the poneglyph !(open to everyone)   serious:in search of the poneglyph !(open to everyone) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 5:46 pm

''sir we found out about the strangers!''
youri listened to the explanation.
''what his bounty is this high,hehehe it is time for a little accident.''
after saying that he ordered an spy to blow up an building next to the tavern,this way the tavern would get lightly damaged.
youri called the marine whit his(untraceable)den den mushi,saying that the man whit an bounty of 6.000.000 belli was on the island.
the marine said they would send people to arrest him.

(this happand after the ''guide'' asked his question-----------------------------------------------------------------------

it was a calm night until there was a large blast.
the tavern was hit hard and the ones inside where lightly wounded.
after the blast the marin came to the tavern to arrest draggon d. blaze
Back to top Go down
BLiIx

BLiIx

PostSubject: Re: serious:in search of the poneglyph !(open to everyone)   serious:in search of the poneglyph !(open to everyone) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 5:53 pm

The mysterious guy talked to the weirdo wich came to his room and he said
You want to know my name? Well there is no reason for me to tell you my name or shall we trade information? Do you know something about a pirate with a scar? He has some kind of connection to this place I don't reallly know what but something about a Poneg.... Nevermind my name is Blaze so tell me wha......
While they were talking a big explosion was heard and also damaged the room that the weirdo and Blaze were in. After that the marines came and what they found was an injured weirdo but no Blaze....
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: serious:in search of the poneglyph !(open to everyone)   serious:in search of the poneglyph !(open to everyone) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 6:45 pm

[um....I'm not sure how I can come into all this....seeing as I followed a person that was somewhere else AND here at the same time....]
Back to top Go down
http://darkhearts.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: serious:in search of the poneglyph !(open to everyone)   serious:in search of the poneglyph !(open to everyone) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 6:48 pm

((the time i actualy left i started this,lets say this is a day or 2 after the other thread,and i kept you an secret.
what you can do is asking around/searching for information about the poneglyph.))
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: serious:in search of the poneglyph !(open to everyone)   serious:in search of the poneglyph !(open to everyone) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 7:04 pm

[did they even get introduced? meh]
Becky walked along, looking side-to-side. Search and Destroy? Come ON! give me something to do. She walked up to a man on the street, punched him in the face and lifted him by the collar. "Tell me what the f*ck a poneglyph is!" the man tried to respond, but it was incoherent through the broken teeth. She waited as he spat them out. "I have no idea....YIKES!" he was thrown some ways off to the side. "Dammit...."
Back to top Go down
http://darkhearts.forumotion.net/forum.htm
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: serious:in search of the poneglyph !(open to everyone)   serious:in search of the poneglyph !(open to everyone) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 7:36 am

Ted and Peck were just out of the blast radius, their king however wasn't so fortunate, and was sent flying into the wall backwards out of the room, leaving a large crack on it with the impact before collapsing forwards. Your majesty are you okay!??!?! Peck screeched panickly, which quickly followed with Ted bellowing out; Boss say something! King Zastur picked himself up and dusted himself off before shouting; "Stop making a fuss! I'm fine! And why are we surrounded by marines?" the pair of animals looked round and noticed there were marines blocking their escape either side of them, caustiously aiming their rifles at them. "Hmmm, seems that Draggon D. Blaze escaped." one of the marines commented, before another marine quickly added; "Hey, that short man looks like the disaster king! you know, the one which got overthrown in east blue! wait, does this mean he's Blaze's nakama?" One of the marines scratched his head and asked; " Maybe we should take him in for questioning?" Zastur then turned and fled out of the large gaping whole of what used to be Blaze's room, shouting behind him "Bodyguard, Viser! time to flee! Best find that knave and find out what one earth is going on!" His royal subjects quickly dashed after him, simply repling, Yes your majesty!.

Last edited by y dau cymraeg on Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: serious:in search of the poneglyph !(open to everyone)   serious:in search of the poneglyph !(open to everyone) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 12:13 pm

CASTLE RUINS ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

youri heard from one of his spys that the poneglyph could be in the castle ruins.
while searching for clues a small crowd of people(youri's spys)gathered before the entrance.
walking threw the old ruins youri did not find anything
''DAMN!WHERE IS IT!''

''sir we didnt find anything in sector b,c,d.
was what one of the spies said whit an nervous voice.

''nothing there either huh?call our 'employer' for 20 more 'workers'.also did we find that blaze?''

n-no sir,it seems he disappeared after the marines showed up.

''and that 'king'?''

he ran of to the outskirt of the town

''ok, continue the search,i will pay our king a little visit''

TOWN OUTSKIRTS-------------------------------------------------------------------------

youri saw the ''king''walking and steps toward him.
''it seemed you cant run now,im afraid if you refuse what i am going to tell you now,i need to kill you.''
before the king could answer youri was telling further.
''you need to find blaze,if you do not find him in 24 ours you will be done for.''
he looked very serious at the king waiting his answer and unsheathing his sword.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: serious:in search of the poneglyph !(open to everyone)   serious:in search of the poneglyph !(open to everyone) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

serious:in search of the poneglyph !(open to everyone)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next