One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bloody Hound Bar, East Blue - In Search for Bounties

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiwii

Kiwii

Bloody Hound Bar, East Blue - In Search for Bounties Empty
PostSubject: Bloody Hound Bar, East Blue - In Search for Bounties   Bloody Hound Bar, East Blue - In Search for Bounties Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 12:49 pm

The door is slammed opened with the sound of a mighty kick. Strangely enough, no one's there.
The air moves like a current, as somthing disturbs the corridor from the entrance to the bar.

Out of the sudden, with a Wooosh sound, a strange guy appears sitting by the counter.

- Hey Chess, fetch me a bottle of Rum, will ya?

The man was wearing a large green scarf around his neck, and 3 daggers were shown on each side of his hips. Everyone looks in the direction of the man's shout and with the same Wosh sound, a big grey cat, with large blue eyes appears over the shelves.

- This one, Kiwii?

- Exactly!

The cat grins seductively to the bar owner, and before he is able to say: "Don't even think about it!", the purple feline snatched a bottle and vanished in mid air. For everyone's surprise, the cat appears again on the man's shoulder.
He then grabs the bottle, snaps it on the counter and off goes the lit.

- Well then...

The man drinks a large zip of Rum and turns to the Bartender, that was still chocked.

- Who are the higher bounties here in East Blue?

(I expect someone to post here, maybe an administrator)
Back to top Go down
Faceofbear

Faceofbear

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Hound Bar, East Blue - In Search for Bounties   Bloody Hound Bar, East Blue - In Search for Bounties Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 4:43 pm

(Do you want a marine, pirate, or do you not care? lol I could use either.)
Back to top Go down
Kiwii

Kiwii

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Hound Bar, East Blue - In Search for Bounties   Bloody Hound Bar, East Blue - In Search for Bounties Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 4:49 pm

Faceofbear wrote:
(Do you want a marine, pirate, or do you not care? lol I could use either.)

(If you use a Marine, i'll just ask you questions. If you use a Pirate, I'll take your head.)
Back to top Go down
Faceofbear

Faceofbear

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Hound Bar, East Blue - In Search for Bounties   Bloody Hound Bar, East Blue - In Search for Bounties Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 4:58 pm

(I doubt that. XD zehahahahaHAHAHAHAHA I will post with my marine then considering I should really get a few more test runs with him in.)

Character Link: https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net/character-creation-f2/casval-kromer-t1488.htm

Casval, slowly tipping a drink back while enjoying some shore time quietly watched from the corner the events unfolding. His eyes half open but their distinct color could pierce the crowd. He had to be semi-incognito in towns as his reputation proceeded him. Over his shoulders draped his black dress coat and through the thick hazy atmosphere the markings of his scars were still present. Setting down his glass he stood up, "You know...that's illegal even if it is a cat." Casval raised his hand and placed it against the side of his head. "Man and I just wanted to relax today." Cracking his neck slowly, the light behind him began to flicker a little bit. "Now why don't you just set that down..." His eyes focused on Kiwii with a red stare.
Back to top Go down
Kiwii

Kiwii

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Hound Bar, East Blue - In Search for Bounties   Bloody Hound Bar, East Blue - In Search for Bounties Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 7:43 pm

He's right, Chessy...

Continues to drink the rum like nothing happened. After drinking about 3 quarters, Kiwii releases a large "Aaah" of satisfaction.
Still without facing the new voice, Kiwii puts is hand on his chin, in a thinking pose.

I guess you should indeed apoligize...

And the floating cat appears on your shoulder, with a Wosh sound.

I guess...

The leaps of your shoulder and floats in spining motion, slowly and seductive. His body disappears and only is face remains, whit a malicious grin.

I apoligize...

And the face spins all around, until it finally disappears again. While that, I appear sitting next to you.

You're a pretty high ranked Marine. A very knowledgable one... Do you have any particular Bounty in mind?

Last edited by Kiwii on Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Faceofbear

Faceofbear

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Hound Bar, East Blue - In Search for Bounties   Bloody Hound Bar, East Blue - In Search for Bounties Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 7:51 pm

"High ranking?" Casval quickly slumped back down in his previous seat, sliding his index finger in circles around the top of his half empty glass. "I don't care much for ranking, and I don't care much for petty theft either. But if these eyes see it." Slowly he lifted his finger from his glass and pointed to his eyes. "I have to stop it. As for a bounty, yes and no. There was rumors of a pirate rebellion to take over this island, it has a great vantage point to several marine bases and would really be a hassle if we were to lose it." Casval tipped his glass back yet again, letting the ale swirl down his throat. "But as of now this is merely a bit of shore leave for me, a small vacation I quite like it! Hahaha." Casval invited the bounty hunter to sit next to him with a gesture and kept his eyes half opened for the duration.
Back to top Go down
Kiwii

Kiwii

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Hound Bar, East Blue - In Search for Bounties   Bloody Hound Bar, East Blue - In Search for Bounties Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 8:11 pm

Kiwii vanished again and sat next to Casval.

It sounds interesting indeed...

Chessur appeared in front of him, and Kiwii started to pet his chin.

But what will I gain from that?
Back to top Go down
Faceofbear

Faceofbear

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Hound Bar, East Blue - In Search for Bounties   Bloody Hound Bar, East Blue - In Search for Bounties Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 8:14 pm

"You? What are you a pirate or something? I don't care what you are." Casval laughed and began to slap his knee. "Pirate, Marine or other unless you are bringing about injustice I could care less. I suppose you are a bounty hunter? Tsk if this rebellion does go down and if you are skilled enough I am sure the Marines will be more than willing to compensate you for your efforts." Casval finished off his glass and signaled the waitress for another, she poured it quick as to not upset the vice-admiral. "Especially for the leader of this coup d'etat...that is if you can beat me to it. The force is estimated to be quite large and the marines only sent me. Funny isn't it?" Casval slapped his knee again, sucking down more of his drink.
Back to top Go down
Kiwii

Kiwii

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Hound Bar, East Blue - In Search for Bounties   Bloody Hound Bar, East Blue - In Search for Bounties Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 8:22 pm

As the waitress goes to leave, a hand appears by the bottle.

Thank you, hun. We'll handle it.

The hand retrives the bottle and puts in on the center of the table. Kiwii brings the remainning hand down and removes a dagger, which he starts to brighten, scrubing it on the scarf.

So you're saying that you want competition?

Kiwii smirks, while Chess returns with a glass.

And I thought you were preeching for rest...

Kiwii turns into the thought pose again.

And the name of the Leader?
Back to top Go down
Faceofbear

Faceofbear

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Hound Bar, East Blue - In Search for Bounties   Bloody Hound Bar, East Blue - In Search for Bounties Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 8:33 pm

"Competition? I guess you could say that. I may like to rest but I get far more rest after I completely destroy the opposition." Casval pressed his hand against his forehead. "A Kirrin has to bathe it's horn in blood at least sometimes, you know?" A slight grin came to his face as he finished off his second drink in one seemingly endless gulp. "The leader's name is Charles Faulkner...a big brute from what I can tell. Nigh impervious to most small arms attacks." Cracking his knuckles as a commotion stirs outside, unrest among the citizens as the rebel pirate ships pull into harbor. The forces numerous and vast pouring up to the city. "Speak of the devil..." Slowly Casval stands, sweeping his shoulder off with one hand before throwing some beli on the counter of the bar and making his way outside. As soon as he exits the door he sees four large pirates, swords drawn pointed in his face. Calmly closing his eyes fully, then opening wide he disarms all four individuals almost simultaneously. Bending their weapons and throwing them to the floor. "Go home to your mothers, the big boys are playing." Grinning as he observes the droves of enemies coming at him.
Back to top Go down
Kiwii

Kiwii

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Hound Bar, East Blue - In Search for Bounties   Bloody Hound Bar, East Blue - In Search for Bounties Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 8:40 pm

Amused, Kiwii's hands disappear and reappear by the door, slamming it open for a more clear view of the show.

I guess you can't have a quiet conversation, hum?

Kiwii sits confortably back on his table, and starts drinking from the bottle itself.

Just finish those weaklings quickly....

Kiwii laughs.

I'm actually enjoying your company.
Back to top Go down
Faceofbear

Faceofbear

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Hound Bar, East Blue - In Search for Bounties   Bloody Hound Bar, East Blue - In Search for Bounties Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 8:51 pm

Casval suddenly heard the sound of a cannon, his ears could easily tell him that it was coming straight toward him. On instinct he activated the half form of his devil fruit, his muscles tensed and over his hands and feet ornate claws of lightning appeared. An aura of small lightning strikes arced around him and as the ball of the cannon came at him, Casval swiftly chopped his hand down and sliced it in two. On his forehead a horn made of lightning formed completing the look. "Casval Kromer...The Marine's Deadly Light...mission, start." Kneeling down for a moment he vanished, appearing suddenly behind the origin of the cannon shot and with a swift chop to the neck incapacitated the shooter. In a blur of white light Casval systematically almost warped around the battlefield, taking down most adversaries with the initial non-lethal blow. "I don't need weak blood on my hands! Hah!"
Back to top Go down
Kiwii

Kiwii

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Hound Bar, East Blue - In Search for Bounties   Bloody Hound Bar, East Blue - In Search for Bounties Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 8:57 pm

Kiri hum? How amusing!

Kiwii disappears and appears on the front door. As he goes out, he steps on multiple uncounscious guys.

Why did you left them here?

Kiwii stretches his arms out and then yawns.

When will that guy appear?

(Off to bed, see ya xD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bloody Hound Bar, East Blue - In Search for Bounties   Bloody Hound Bar, East Blue - In Search for Bounties Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bloody Hound Bar, East Blue - In Search for Bounties
Page 1 of 1