One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Search of The Worlds Largest Pirate Ship (Need 1 Marine and Numerous Rookie Pirates)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

The Search of The Worlds Largest Pirate Ship (Need 1 Marine and Numerous Rookie Pirates) Empty
PostSubject: The Search of The Worlds Largest Pirate Ship (Need 1 Marine and Numerous Rookie Pirates)   The Search of The Worlds Largest Pirate Ship (Need 1 Marine and Numerous Rookie Pirates) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 5:19 pm

Due to our large increase of Pirate Crews popping up on the site. I've chosen to put together a small battle RP. Its not a war, its simply a battle between Marines and Pirates. The main antagonist of the thread will be Gideon Newtwon. The main idea for the thread will be that there has been said to be a legendary warship owned previously by Gary O Daniel, aka: The Strongest Man in the world. Since his death. The ships location has been unknown. The Ship has 30 rooms. 200 cannons. Three floors, and a vast amount of belli that was last known to have 400,000,000,000 stored away on the ship, which has probably increased over time. The Marines have said to have occupied the entire Island that the ship has said to been casted away on. The Island of Raygona. Its an Island in the middle of the Red Line.

The reason the Marines haven't left the Island with the ship yet is because the steering wheel is customarily made so that only people of great physical strength can move it. Since Gary Had phonemically Super Human Strength, he could sail it. It can sail by only one person running the ship. The rest is automatized. All you need to is be strong enough to steer the wheel.

The Marines are sending Neol to steer the ship. The thing is, he's sailing to the Island all the way from East Blue. They heard from him once and do not know his current location, but they know he's on his way.

The purpose of the thread is to get to the Island, get the ship, and get out before Neol get's there.

I need at least 2 crews to get this RP started. More can join on the way. I'm hoping to get this RP up and running. If you all have any ideas, please feel free to add or remove anything from this.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

The Search of The Worlds Largest Pirate Ship (Need 1 Marine and Numerous Rookie Pirates) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Search of The Worlds Largest Pirate Ship (Need 1 Marine and Numerous Rookie Pirates)   The Search of The Worlds Largest Pirate Ship (Need 1 Marine and Numerous Rookie Pirates) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 7:05 pm

The Nature Pirates would be eager to join... We are only two members, the one being a panda with human intelligence and great strength, and the second one is a grizzly bear with human intelligence and great strength as well.

But, I have a question. Since we haven't RPed anything in the New World yet, wouldn't the RP on an island in the middle of the red line be unreasonable?
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: The Search of The Worlds Largest Pirate Ship (Need 1 Marine and Numerous Rookie Pirates)   The Search of The Worlds Largest Pirate Ship (Need 1 Marine and Numerous Rookie Pirates) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 12:21 am

Hmmm. I think we can. But I'm not sure. Many people have RP'd being on Island in the Grandline plenty of times here. So I assume this is okay. And people are going to Fishman Island as well.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: The Search of The Worlds Largest Pirate Ship (Need 1 Marine and Numerous Rookie Pirates)   The Search of The Worlds Largest Pirate Ship (Need 1 Marine and Numerous Rookie Pirates) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 3:30 am

Well, the thing is that it's difficult for simple rookies to get there... Also, there is the island compendium, in which custom islands the users created exist so we could use it to find a cool island for the thread.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: The Search of The Worlds Largest Pirate Ship (Need 1 Marine and Numerous Rookie Pirates)   The Search of The Worlds Largest Pirate Ship (Need 1 Marine and Numerous Rookie Pirates) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 3:36 am

I was told that the New World is off limits until we see the first island Luffy arrives at....I'm guessing that's why the Yonkou aren't going in either...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Search of The Worlds Largest Pirate Ship (Need 1 Marine and Numerous Rookie Pirates)   The Search of The Worlds Largest Pirate Ship (Need 1 Marine and Numerous Rookie Pirates) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Search of The Worlds Largest Pirate Ship (Need 1 Marine and Numerous Rookie Pirates)
Page 1 of 1