One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

In Search of Romance! The Breaker's Love-life at Stake!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
B.Tucker645

B.Tucker645

In Search of Romance! The Breaker's Love-life at Stake! Empty
PostSubject: In Search of Romance! The Breaker's Love-life at Stake!   In Search of Romance! The Breaker's Love-life at Stake! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 3:11 pm

Bradley Tucker had always had one dream he kept hidden from others: He wanted to find what he defined as the perfect romance with the perfect woman. So far he had no luck though. He had been to at least 29 different islands, claiming to be searching for treasure, when secretly searching for treasure of a different nature (NOT a sex joke). He was at sea now, sitting in a chair placed in front of the sterring wheel of the ship. Bradley was leaning back, with his feet resting on the wheel. he just so happenned to look up and see lucky island number 30 in his search. Could today be the day Bradley found what he'd secretly been searching for?

"Huh..Well I'll be damned. Lucky number 30. Pfft..Of course, if I were 'lucky,' me search would'a been over at island numero uno..Oh well, may as well give it a shot.."
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

In Search of Romance! The Breaker's Love-life at Stake! Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Search of Romance! The Breaker's Love-life at Stake!   In Search of Romance! The Breaker's Love-life at Stake! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 9:07 pm

Delphi looked out on to the horizon, watching as a new ship came closer to port, the magnificent gleaming waves, lapping at the majestic vessel's huge sides.
She bent down to pick up another seashell, her long brown hair being tugged by the breeze.
"A new ship, hm?"

She'd been on the run from her former pirate crew for about a month now amd was thankful to have gotten a post as a medic in this small island's town. But truthfully, her heart longed for the sea again...to be out adventuring.
Delphi watched the ship with interest, noticing a figure sitting at the helm with his feet up on the steering wheel.
She couldn't make out his features from that distance but she envied his freedom. "Could he be a captain?"

"I'd keep my gaze away, little miss!" shouts a nearby fisherman. "If I'm not mistaken, the man on that ship is the infamous Bradley Tucker...the Breaker himself! A sweet little thing like you wouldn't want to catch the attention of pirates."

Delphi blinked and stared at the figure on the ship. "The Breaker...?"
She'd heard of the man- a former pirate captain who'd given such trouble to the military. But it couldn't really be him, could it?

She sighed to herself. "It's probably not...but I'd give anything to return to being an active pirate myself...there's no excitement here...all the women are so stuck-up and all the men are so boring..." She picked up another seashell. "And then there's all the Navy officers- uh-oh..."

The words were barely out of her lips when she suddenly spotted two naval cadets walking towards her, fully-armed and looking suspicious.
Oh no! What if they had recognized her as a former pirate?
Her bounty may have been small enough, but it was a bounty all the same.
Fear leapt into her green eyes and she started to run from the beach to the docks, pushing though the crowds and looking fir a place to hide...

"Oh God no...if they catch me this time, I'm well and truly dead..."
Back to top Go down

In Search of Romance! The Breaker's Love-life at Stake!
Page 1 of 1