One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

serious:in search of the poneglyph !(open to everyone)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
BLiIx

BLiIx

serious:in search of the poneglyph !(open to everyone) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: serious:in search of the poneglyph !(open to everyone)   serious:in search of the poneglyph !(open to everyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 12:40 pm

Its seems you won't kill him, he find me alredy... I'm so bad at hiding.
He said with a light smile on his face
Blaze came on the road where The king and the other guy talked.
The king is coming with me, if you allow him that or not or....Do you want to fight again wich is worthless because of running away you wont get the king, not my life..... Comon king lets go....
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: serious:in search of the poneglyph !(open to everyone)   serious:in search of the poneglyph !(open to everyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 4:03 pm

The royal trio looked back and forth, confused at why the stranger with a small army and Blaze wanted him to help them. "Right, I demand that one of you tell me why you'r so intrested in my co-operation!" Zastur snarled, "And I am A KIng! A king I say! I give orders not follow them! And don't talk down at me damit!" His subordinates just looked on nervously, both of them screaming in their minds; Please dont make fun of his height after that! please don't! over and over.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: serious:in search of the poneglyph !(open to everyone)   serious:in search of the poneglyph !(open to everyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 10:05 am

youri looked back at the king.
''huh,a king whiteout status and army or even leadership is no king at all.your not a king,your just another scumbag pretending to be an king.now if you want to live you run away now,there is going to be some firework.
after saying all that youri turned back to blaze.
''i am afraid i need to ask you what your looking for'''
ignoring the kings question.
''whatever you want,im searching for the ponglyph.but now you know this i need to kill you.
youri quickly grabbed his sword and threw it to blaze,knowing that if it would hit,it would disable blaze from moving. (dau i and blix are going to do an fight so could you post again after the fight,if not you can just but in again.)
Back to top Go down
BLiIx

BLiIx

PostSubject: Re: serious:in search of the poneglyph !(open to everyone)   serious:in search of the poneglyph !(open to everyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 10:10 am

Blaze dodges the sword attack and said
Oh, so you are looking for a poneglyph.... Well its weird im looking for a poneglyph too.... Well anyways if you want to die befour you find the poneglyph its fine with me!
White Spring........

Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: serious:in search of the poneglyph !(open to everyone)   serious:in search of the poneglyph !(open to everyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 10:17 am

'''watch your back'''
was what youri said after blaze used his attack.
the sword he threw transformed into an falcon whit a sword as beck and turned around to stab blaze in the back.
''ýou think i only work whit human?hehehehehe.''
Back to top Go down
BLiIx

BLiIx

PostSubject: Re: serious:in search of the poneglyph !(open to everyone)   serious:in search of the poneglyph !(open to everyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 10:22 am

Blaze is on the ground with a big pain in his back.But he stood up and said
Intresting sword, do you wanna see my intresting fist....
White Spring....

Blaze prepeared for a punch but instead he jumped and bounced unexpected from the wall in the direction of the other guy
Suprise, Hahaha!!! SNIPE!!!!
he pucnhed the guy in his face and sent him flying into a wall....
Haha, your bird sword isnt that intresting as my fist, or is it!? Hahaha
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: serious:in search of the poneglyph !(open to everyone)   serious:in search of the poneglyph !(open to everyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 10:33 am

youri stands up whit a lot of pain while saying.
´´you just unleashed hell hehehe,MEIMU MIEMU REIRETI CHANGE!´´
Aafter saying that 5 other youri´s appeared and they all tried to punch him.
Back to top Go down
BLiIx

BLiIx

PostSubject: Re: serious:in search of the poneglyph !(open to everyone)   serious:in search of the poneglyph !(open to everyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 10:42 am

Blaze saw the 5 weirdos and said
Haha intresting.... Well i guess one is real or are they all??
let me just find out!
White Spring........Hopper

Blaze started to jumping around and boucning from house to house and actually cant be seen anymore while the Superhuman speed in his Hopper move....
As in an instant 3 weirdos fall to the ground but Blaze knew they aren't real so he aimed for the one who think he is the real guy and went with incredible speed towards him through the air ....
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: serious:in search of the poneglyph !(open to everyone)   serious:in search of the poneglyph !(open to everyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 10:50 am

after the 3 first illusions fell they disappeared.
the 4rth one fell to and disappeared.
"ýou think if you are fast you cant be hit,but your wrong"
after that being said an blazing hell attack was coming straight to the area where blaze was.
covering most of the area in flames.
after that the 5th youri disappeared and it seemed like it calmed down again.
Back to top Go down
BLiIx

BLiIx

PostSubject: Re: serious:in search of the poneglyph !(open to everyone)   serious:in search of the poneglyph !(open to everyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 10:58 am

Because of the fire it looked like a wall between the weirdo and Blaze
nobody coud see through...
White Spring...Thruster....!
Blaze jumped through the fire with burning clothes and he protected himself with his right arm as the result his arm started to burn...
But thats just the hand he is planing to attack the target his wrist changes to spring and tried to punch the target!
Blaze and the other guy knew that the spring on his wrist would make his punch stronger for double....
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: serious:in search of the poneglyph !(open to everyone)   serious:in search of the poneglyph !(open to everyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 11:03 am

the attack was going threw youri like it was an "illusion".
after an while it was quite,the only thing you could hear was the fire burning and blaze breathing.

))you can join in again if you want dau))
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: serious:in search of the poneglyph !(open to everyone)   serious:in search of the poneglyph !(open to everyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 11:05 am

King zastur just watched the fight in silent fury, his subordinates urging him to flee. Your highness, you should be above such petty knaves, let us leave! Peck begged, with Ted pitching in; Cmon boss, these guys mean buissness. The king raised his sceptre and then pointed it at the battling pair. He then bellowed at Ted "Knock some sense into these worthless knaves! And what on earth is poneyglyph? What are you standing roud for Ted? Smash them for your king!" Ted held his stick as a club miserably and ran growling at Blaze, about to make a swing at his back.
Back to top Go down
BLiIx

BLiIx

PostSubject: Re: serious:in search of the poneglyph !(open to everyone)   serious:in search of the poneglyph !(open to everyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 11:10 am

What the Hell is this bear here!
White Spring... Gatling!
Hey you wannabe king stop that i dont have time for ya now!

Blazes wrist change into spring and Blaz started to punch right to the bear leaving him with very low chanse to dodge or reverse
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: serious:in search of the poneglyph !(open to everyone)   serious:in search of the poneglyph !(open to everyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 11:19 am

Holy crapcakes! Ted thought panickly in his head, before Zastur gave him the comand; "Hit those fists Ted! Use that staff of yours! Do as i say or your in deep do-do!" The hiking bear obeyed his master unwillingly, using his walking stick as a thin shield to block each punch, until one of the punches broke through and he was knocked flying onto his back by a few other blows, sliding a small distance away. This guy's stupidly strong! Plus he broke my stick! Ted whimpered in his head, before Zastur bellowed at him, "Get up Ted! Iknow your fine really! Now go get him!" to which the bear clusmily got back up on his feet and swiped at the strange spring man.
Back to top Go down
BLiIx

BLiIx

PostSubject: Re: serious:in search of the poneglyph !(open to everyone)   serious:in search of the poneglyph !(open to everyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 11:23 am

Ahhhhhh!!!!! I have enough of you, you damn puppy!!!!!!!
White Spring!!!!!! SNIPE!!!!!!!

Blaze bounced with high speed with a punch towards to the bear!
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: serious:in search of the poneglyph !(open to everyone)   serious:in search of the poneglyph !(open to everyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 11:33 am

some place away from the battle field------------------------------------------\

sir what are we gonna do we didn't find anything in the ruins.
was what the spy said.

''are we ready to use plan A.2?'''

''ýes,but is that really needed?''

''yes,activate it!'''

at the battle field--------------------------------------------------------------

while blaze and the bear where fighting a little click could be heared,
after the click a big explosion covered the battle field
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: serious:in search of the poneglyph !(open to everyone)   serious:in search of the poneglyph !(open to everyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 11:41 am

Zastur and Peck stared in suprise and shock at the sudden explosion. "What the hell? Aww crapcakes, Ted!" Zastur called out in fear, with Peck squaking in panic. The hiking bear was out cold, lying there with his fur singed and his eyes blank yet wide open. Ted's down for the count, we have to get out of here your highness! Peck nearly screamed at his leader. Zastur noded before whacking Blaze on the head shouting;" Thats for blowing -up Ted!" Before struggling to drag his 'royal bodyguard' away, Peck trying his best to assist but in vain.
Back to top Go down
BLiIx

BLiIx

PostSubject: Re: serious:in search of the poneglyph !(open to everyone)   serious:in search of the poneglyph !(open to everyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 11:44 am

Blaze stood up and said
I hate this dirty fighting weirdo im gonna kill him the next time!!!
You wannabe king you said you dont know what a poneglyph is??
ah screw you all....
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: serious:in search of the poneglyph !(open to everyone)   serious:in search of the poneglyph !(open to everyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 11:51 am

after searching sector B youri noticed something in the ruins.
''but this are ancient writing!,lets see what it says..tch...so it comes down to plan B is it?to bad...''
after searching the ruins youri went back to his ship together whit his spy's.

''ís plan be ready?'''

y-yes but i am not going you to allow to do this!

youri killed the guy saying that whiteout hesitation,and grabbed the button he was holding.
''to bad it was only a clue.'''
after saying that youri pressed the button followed by the town changing into an blood bad/fire landscape.
''no clues left behind,mission 1 failed,mission 2 success.''

(you guys can post that you left town before the detonation or survived this is no auto kill)
Back to top Go down
BLiIx

BLiIx

PostSubject: Re: serious:in search of the poneglyph !(open to everyone)   serious:in search of the poneglyph !(open to everyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 12:05 pm

Blaze has the skill to avoid the fire and thats what he did. After that he looked up and his evil eyes coud be seen.
He destroyed the town... good, guess there is nothing for him on this town anymore... Even the poneglyph... well its all 1 island many towns... well i guess he alredy went from this town... Maybe by ship? at the harbor! Fast!
Blaze used his Spring powers to get to ther harbor where he saw the ship with the weirdo nad the spys on it...
Guess thats my target!
He said with a light smile on his face...
WHITE SPRING!!!!... SNIPE!!!!!
Blaze bounced from the harbor made a big hole in the ship...
He land inside the ship he made another hole to the ship surface where he saw the weirdo and he jumped right to him
WHITE SPRING SNIPE!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: serious:in search of the poneglyph !(open to everyone)   serious:in search of the poneglyph !(open to everyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 12:10 pm

King Zastur and Peck just stared in shock and suprise once again, this time staring at the town they were in just explode into a flaming ball of death, with many screams to confirm it. Oh crapcakes! The enitre town was destroyed! What on earth is going on? Peck blubbed, unable to believe the situation. Zastur just stared with his eyes full of fear and then into rage. "I bet that flipping army jerk did this! He's not even human! He's a sub-human knave! Cmon, let's get out of here, no-one would of survived an explosion like that!" He then spat on the floor in disgust, slowly dragging Ted towards the cove, were he hoped to find a boat.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: serious:in search of the poneglyph !(open to everyone)   serious:in search of the poneglyph !(open to everyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 12:13 pm

youri quickly dodged and walked ashore.
''if you want my ship you can have it!,inferno hell attack.''
after the ship was engulfed whit flames and totaly crushed youri went to the burned tavern.
walkingnin the rumble youri found its den den mushi.
''hello,bring me another ship''
after that youri went to his secret base where 5 still where.(the others got killed by youris inferno hell attack on the ship)
Back to top Go down
BLiIx

BLiIx

PostSubject: Re: serious:in search of the poneglyph !(open to everyone)   serious:in search of the poneglyph !(open to everyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 12:15 pm

Blaze ran into the burned town and asked all the yelling people if they saw such a man as described, one man told him he saw him vanishing into a forrest...
Blaze went to the forrest and hide up on the tree where he waited for youri to come out
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: serious:in search of the poneglyph !(open to everyone)   serious:in search of the poneglyph !(open to everyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 12:23 pm

The royal trio finally made it to the cove, and found a small boat just left on the side. "Perfect! Lets get out of here!" The King announced with his 'Royal Advisor noding in agrement as he eventualy managed to push the hiking bear into the boat and started to row off. Lets hope Ted makes afull recovery! Peck commented, almost optimmisticly, as they were finally departing.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: serious:in search of the poneglyph !(open to everyone)   serious:in search of the poneglyph !(open to everyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 12:28 pm

''why did mission 1 and 2 fail..i hope the commander will forgive me....next time blaze im gonna kill you!''
''sir the submarine is here.''

''lets go this mission has officially ENDED,good job everyone who survived.
after saying that youri entered and the submarine submerged.

''next time im going to kill you blaze,i know your name,you wont live long.'' '

(i think this thread is done,blix make your last post.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: serious:in search of the poneglyph !(open to everyone)   serious:in search of the poneglyph !(open to everyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

serious:in search of the poneglyph !(open to everyone)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2