One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Maxulus

Maxulus

Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates)   Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 6:01 am

"You have no right to do that... At least in front of me... That merman... I remember him... He was injured... And he asked me not to hurt him... You bastard marine... You are the cause of his fear... And I will not allow you to hurt him anymore!" were the words of the fishman to the marine who was whiping Shenthay. He said "Flying Uppercut!" as he moved towards him in order to strike him on the head.

At the meanwhile, the kraken fishman appeared. He looked at Maletrix and said "Please... H-" before he fell on the ground dead. He had received several fatal injuries. He probably encountered a strong opponent before...
Back to top Go down

Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates)   Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 2:33 pm

"what are you saying that i should not deal punishments when they are needed?" as he moved out of the way of maletrixes attack then said "dont touch me" he then whipped out at maletrix and jumped around makeing sure not to stay still for very long then he ordered the marines to open fire who reacted immediatly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates)   Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 4:55 pm

(could someone post?????)
Back to top Go down
NekoYuki

NekoYuki

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates)   Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 6:26 pm

Amanda looked around then rubbed her head...
- Where am i??
She said and looked around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates)   Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 11:53 am

(whos turn is it to post or is this crew dead?)
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates)   Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 1:00 pm

(i guess I'll just... go ahead. What's with the zero reaction for... uh, I dunno, the dude who just died in front of their eyes?!)

"Woah! What do you think you're doing!"
Shit! There was no way to dodge! This is what he hated about land. No freaking way to dodge or fight or shit. In water, he'd have owned the whole lot of them already! But noooo, he had to get out of the water because he had gotten all soft on the little girl. The only thing he had left to do was to cover his head with his arms and hope he wasn't hit.
so that's what he did. Seriously, what was it with those marine soldiers. This wasn't what marine soldiers were doing normally, even when they say him. Normally, they'd spend some time talking to him more or less peacefully before figuring out he had a bounty. That's where they'd began to shoot....
Damn those humans, so complicated. And fascinating. No, actually, just useless and confusing. Yes. Right. Vermin.
Speaking of which, was the girl okay? Hector raised his head slightly to look at her, something for which he hated himself a mere second afterwards. But instead of the girl, he got something to right fully rage over. Even his parents wouldn't have seen much of a problem with it.
"What the-"
A fishman! He was dead! He must have been shot by those damned humans!
"Damn you, human scum! Damn!"
He kept his head as low as he could, anything to keep those bullets from hitting him. But he was really, really pissed now. Like, really pissed.
He moved his hand, quickly and without waiting for even one moment. In one movement, he grabbed the rope hanging from his wrist and had it shoot forward, aiming for really anyones neck. he might not be able to move that much, but he could damn well strangle people.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates)   Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 9:19 am

[well, it has been a while since the thread was made... Time to revive it]

"Damn it!" were the words of the flying fish fishman who was about to be shot by the shots of the marines. However, before they started pulling the triggers, he jumped in the air and started gliding, dodging the incoming bullets. After a while, as the marines stopped shooting because of the fact that they run out of ammo, he landed on the ground and pointed towards them with an irritated face. He said "I shall not be the one to kill you... But I can reassure you that you will face your sins right now! You cannot treat fishmen and mermen like this!! You have no right to do this to this merman and you have no right to kill anyone either! That kraken fishman... He was a bad guy... But still he had a soul! We are the same as you don't you understand?!" and rushed forward to strike the marine boss, ignoring the fact that he was not the one who was responsible for the kraken fishman's death due to the fact that he appeared from the opposite side the marines appeared.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates)   Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 9:27 am

the marine captain said "i said dont touch me you dirty scum" he flew back after being struck. he grabbed a pistol and fired all the rounds off then jumped up and used his whip to strike out at the fishman. the marine troops threw the guns down and drew there swords and charged into the fight ready to die for their captain.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates)   Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 9:32 am

"I will not allow you to harm anyone else, anymore!" were the words of the fishman to the marines. He looked at them rushing with their swords and said "I have to finish them off with one shot... Damn!" as he took a strange battle stance. Afterwards, he moved his hands backwards slowly, like he was charging an attack. He said as he saw a couple of marines coming towards him "FLYING PALM FISTRIKE!" and he moved the hands forwards, striking the marines and sending them flying some meters backwards. The attack tired the fishman, but he would not let himself fall down before he would defeat the marine captain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates)   Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 7:12 am

the marine captain ordered his troops to stop the went into a formation 5x5 square and he went in front of the troops. he waited for fishman to do his next move. he was going to counter everything he would do hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates)   Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 7:28 am

[As most ppl lost track of what is going on... Even I did... I will end this thread. All of the crew members are here, so we will make it a timeskip about how you exactly joined the crew. That can be useful sometimes, as you can have flashbacks. Anyway, the thread is ending.]

Maxulus was about to keep attacking, but all of a sudden something unexpected happened. As the marines were about to attack, a strange creature appeared and started slashing them down one by one. The flying fish fishman was shocked to see that. The creature looked like a real demon. It had a red body and yellow eyes. Its teeth were extremely sharp and its nails were very long. It also had two wings on its back as well as a long tail. It was carrying a treasure box on its right hand while it was attacking with some extremely strong punches by using his left hand. The captain fell on the ground dead by the attacks. As soon as the marines died, the demon stopped and said "Well, my job here ends now... I have found the treasure of the Kraken..." as his face started transforming into one of a common person... It was Ikutsuki! Without waiting for the fishman's response, he started flying away. Who would believe that the assistant of the mayor was a devil fruit user and possessed such an ability... However, the most important thing was that the man had killed a bunch of people. Maxulus believed he shared the same ideals with him... He believed they were friends... And all of this was ruined in a single minute.
As Ikutsuki was flying away, the fishman pointed towards him and shouted with anger "IKUTSUKI?! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?! TELL ME WHY?!". Ikutsuki would not look at Max, though. Instead, he left, without even saying anything. Something suspicious was going on. It seemed like Ikutsuki was a mysterious person whose motives had yet to be revealed... Why would he search for a small treasure like the one of the Kraken? There were so many questions that waited to be answered...
Max groaned and said "DAMN IT! THAT BASTARD! I WILL FIND HIM AND KICK HIS ASS! HOW COULD HE DO THIS TO THESE PEOPLE?! EVEN IF THEY WERE BAD PEOPLE, THEY STILL HAD A HEART! I... I WILL CHASE HIM... AND DESTROY HIM IN A BATTLE!". The fishman was angered, for good. Now, he had one more goal in his mind...
That was not all, though. As there were no other people around, those who were at the scene would probably be accused about that massacre. Everyone had to get off the island, soon...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates)   Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 7:35 am

shenthay heard the screams of the marines even though he was tortured by them he didnt want anyone to die mix that with the pain of the torture he started to cry. the rope around his wrist were starting to cut them and he couldnt move much because of the chains holding him in place. he the shouted "who is there? tell me who is it?". he then slumped his head down and the tears and sweat fell straight to the ground.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates)   Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 10:30 am

Hector heard himself breath heavily. He... supposed he should be thankful... He was out of his element, and no opponent for those numbers... But still...
He looked after the individual with a mixture of awe and shock on his face. Wow. Much too late, he raised his hand and opened his mouth to call after him. And now that he did think of it, before he had the chance to say anything, the fishman started yelling.
Hector listened to him, his attention and his glare now turned back to him. He huffed. Couldn't stop himself from smirking a bit.
Unbelievable. What a wuss. God, he really had been wrong about that one, hadn't he?
Luckily, he knew just how to feel towards a situation like this, undoubtedly. There was disdain in his eyes, in his smile, a kind of arrogance. Geez, what a loser. Sure, it was a shame that all those people had to die, but in this world, it was survival of the fittest! And they had been scum anyway.... Racist scum. Worthless little humans..... Wait. That felt like a weird way of putting it. Something... something was wrong with that way of thinking. The smirk now gone from his face, together with the disdain and arrogance, Hector pondered over this. Hmmm.... How weird. Well, whatever.
Frankly, he had done enough pondering and hating on himself and the world in general, he wouldn't start with this shit again right now! It was starting to make his head hurt.
Other than that, and staying on the subject of wusses.... He should probably help that other one. It appeared to be a merman like him, after all.
He robbed over to the younger merman chained down, the one who had ben tortured before.
"Don't move for moment, kay?"
He looked at the chains. He was pretty sure the captain of those marines had the keys. Now where was.... Oh. There. Damn it, why did that carcass have to be so far away?
If he could make fishman wuss snap out of it and bring him those keys....
"Hey...."
No reaction.
"Hey! Little help here?"
He'd even take it from the human right now, god damn it, he was so done with arguing over standards. He was tired and pretty much done with this whole thing, he still hadn't fixed his claw, and the only people on this island who belonged to his species were either dead or absolute wusses.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates)   Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 11:13 am

[since it is difficult to re-organize the thread, can we just proceed to the next thread and make references in future stories about how the characters joined?]
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates)   Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 2:36 pm

(Sure thing, just wanted to pop in and say hi or something. Go ahead, you're the captain.)
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates)   Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 4:10 am

[k, making the new thread, this one is finished]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates)   Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4