One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
NekoYuki

NekoYuki

Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates)   Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 10:07 am

She was suprised that the flying fish fishman could fly.
But she was also happy that he helped her, then she remember one thing and said."Hmm... i think i might know where they are hiding!"
She said to the flying fish fishman, she pointed towards the mountains and said "Some where there, there is a cave i live in, they might be close that cave."
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates)   Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 10:09 am

(S-so active... You two rock. Keep it coming! The faster you are the earlier I can join the fun...)
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates)   Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 10:11 am

"Hm... It is worth checking it out, I guess..." the fishman said as he changed his direction towards the place where the girl pointed and started moving towards there... Ikutsuki was following from the ground...

At the meantime, outside of the cave, Rony moved towards his captain and said "Captain! The-They are coming to get us! What are we going to do?!". The captain took a deep breath and said "Well... I guess it is about time for us to take them on... They won't stop pursuing us if we don't...". Apparently, he had seen them moving because Maletrix was on the air...
Back to top Go down
NekoYuki

NekoYuki

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates)   Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 10:18 am

Scarlet began to carefully to wrap bondage around her legs and was really careful to not to fall.
When she was done she excited to fight again, then remember another thing and said.
"I wonder what that treasure was all about..."
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates)   Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 10:25 am

"Hm? Treasure?" were the fishman's words before he landed on the ground. He said "What kind of treasure?" to the girl with much surprise on his face. Then, he scratched his head and said "This is it... These pirates probably searched for their treasure... They thought that the mayor stole it and so they assasinated him... But why would they do that? Something is not right...". At the same time, Ikutsuki said "We have to time to lose, Maletrix-san! I will start chasing the pirates! Please come quickly!" and he headed towards the cave which was nearby in order to take on the pirates...
Back to top Go down
NekoYuki

NekoYuki

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates)   Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 10:36 am

"The treasure must be around the cave... couse i heard them when i was about to rest in the cave... So i ran away befor they would find me."
She said and looked towards the cave.
"They must have heard me... and thats why they attacked the village... but i didn't know that they heard me..." She said with a worried voice...
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates)   Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 10:46 am

"This sounds interesting..." were the words of the fishman who was interested in the treasure of the pirates. Then, he continued "Anyway, I have no introduced myself yet. I am Maletrix. Nice to meet you. And you are?".
Back to top Go down
NekoYuki

NekoYuki

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates)   Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 10:52 am

"I'm Amanda Scarlet! Nice to meet you Maletrix" She said and smiled at him.
She suddenly thaught of something and said "Maletrix-san, are you a pirate?" Then looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates)   Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 11:07 am

"Hm? A pirate? Well, you can say it... I am calling myself a pirate because I am opposing the ideals of the world, but I am not killing for no reason...". Then, he started walking. He was about to head to the cave. He wanted to see what was going on. Ikutsuki could be in need of reinforcements. He walked towards the cave, which was barely visible from his current place and said "I am going now... You can come if you want." as he started running towards the cave to finally deal with the pirates.
Back to top Go down
NekoYuki

NekoYuki

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates)   Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 12:24 pm

"Nice... I dream about to be a pirate, a strong one... but not a evil cruel one..."
She said and smiled to Melatrix.
"And... I will come! I'm going to kick that pirate ass!!" She said with a possitive voice, she smiled and jumped off the fishmans back and she ignored her wounds on her legs and just charged towards the cave...
"I'm Going to kick your ass!!!"
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates)   Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 12:30 pm

The fishman run towards the cave. However, the place seemed to be empty. There were not any traces of the Bubble Pirates but not from Ikutsuki either. Maletrix started having a bad feeling... He thought that something bad was happening to his friend and so he could not stop worrying... He was about to start searching elsewhere, but right before he left, Tony and Rony jumped from a tree right in front of him. They said "The captain is busy, dealing with that pathetic friend of yours, and he asked us to get rid of you two...". A battle between the Bubble Pirates and Maletrix and Amanda was about to start.

Meanwhile, somewhere else...
"Please...Please don't!"
Back to top Go down
NekoYuki

NekoYuki

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates)   Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 12:34 pm

"What?! Why you little!"
She said and was pretty angry, she charge towards Tony and Rony.
"Gomu Gomu no Gatlingan!" She yell'd and threw her fist towards Tony and Rony rapidly over and over again!
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates)   Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 12:45 pm

"You pathetic little girl..." were the words of Tony, the crab fishman. As the Gatling Gun attack was coming towards him, he moved his crab hands as a shield quickly and defended himself from all of the punches that the girl happened to throw towards him. His crab hands were really strong for sure...

At the meantime, Rony charged towards Maletrix. The human tried to kick Maletrix with a tackle, which Maletrix evaded by jumping. Then, he kicked him on the face and started stomping him, causing him some damage. However, it should be noted that Rony's abilities were not used for his own fights... The man had been hiding some tricks under his skin...
Back to top Go down
NekoYuki

NekoYuki

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates)   Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 12:52 pm

She started to aim the gatlingan attack towards Tony's face, then suddenly stretched out her feet to make him trip.
When he was about to fall she charged towards him and jumped above him.
"Gomu Gomu no Pistol!" She yell'd and stretch her fist towards him.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates)   Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 12:59 pm

The crab fishman, despite the fact that he defended himself from the Gatling Gun attack, was hit by the unexpected Gomu Gomu no Pistol that send him some meters backwards. That attack definetely hurt... He would make the little girl pay. He said "You pathetic little girl... You shall die by my hand!". Then, he pointed towards her with her right arm. His crab hand was slowly opening and closing. The fishman was showing that he was about to attack her with his hand. He said "Crab Hammer!" as he jumped towards the girl and attempted to strike her on the head with his crabhand that was as strong as a big hammer when he used the attack.

At the meantime, Rony, who was battling with Maletrix got up. He cleared the few blood he had on his face because of Maletrix's previous kick and said "You shitty fishman! How dare you attack me like that? I shall make you pay!". Then, he took out a strange little clock. He whispered "Hypnosis..." as the clock started moving from the right to the left and then from the left to the right etc etc... The pirate tried to hypnotize the flying fish fishman...
Back to top Go down
NekoYuki

NekoYuki

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates)   Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 1:05 pm

With a smile she charged towards the crab fishman, and ducked his attack and slided under him, and while she was under him she got a wicked grin "Gomu Gomu no Gatlingan!" She yell'd and began to rapidly use her Gatlingan attack towards the fishmans stomach.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates)   Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 1:28 pm

The fishman said "Chck... I could see through this!" before he said "Crab Rampage!" as he started copying the gatling gun attack with his pincers, that were opening and closing. Although the move could not cause any particular damage to the girl, it was capable enough to defend the fishman. Then, he laughed and said "Time to get serious..." as he run towards the girl in order to use his famous Crab Grab attack. With that attack, he would grab the girl with his pincers and would leave her at his mercy...

At the meantime, Maletrix was hypnotized by Rony... The hypnotist said to Maletrix "Act like a dog!" and so the fishman did. He was left on the hypnotist's mercy... The hypnotist smiled and said "Good... Now, its time to make you somewhat...stronger...my cute pet. Unleash Hypnotism!" as soon as he said these words, he started moving his clock in a weird way again... As he did, he said "Unleash Hypnotism... One of my favourite moves... It allows me to "unlock" the instinct of the fishmen, echancing their physical abilities quite a bit depending on their species... By looking at this guy... I can't see how much stronger he got... We will see..."
Back to top Go down
NekoYuki

NekoYuki

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates)   Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 1:35 pm

"Eek!"
Was the few words she said befor she ran away from the fishman, as she noticed Rony did something wierd to the Melatrix, she used her Pistol attack when he didn't see her, then after she kept her running so she wouldn't be attacked by the crab guy.
Then she suprise stops and turns around and aims her gomu gomu no pistol towards Tony's face.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates)   Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 2:02 pm

Tony would not let the girl escape so easily. He said "You are not doing anything kid!" as he blocked all of the Gomu Gomu no Pistol attacks with his pincers. He said "I won't let you hurt anyone... Rony is doing what he has to do, after all...". Then, he said "It's about time you die now, don't you think so?" as he pointed towards the girl and moved forward after saying "Crab Hammer!". Unfortunately he tried to attack her with a crabhammer attack...

Meanwhile, Maletrix started screaming...
Back to top Go down
NekoYuki

NekoYuki

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates)   Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 2:12 pm

Scarlet threw her both hands back and grabbed two trees, and pulled herself back like a rocket so the crab hammer attack missed, but she didn't let go of the tree.
She hold onto the the tree and began to walk back to she couldn't continue!
"Eat this! Gomu Gomu no Rocket Face Stamp!!!" She yell'd and pulled her towards Tony with all her strength and came towards him really REALLY fast!
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates)   Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 2:28 pm

The fishman sighed and said "I guess you don't get it! I can see through your moves!" as he jumped on the air and dodged the attack. Then, he pointed towards the girl with his two pincers and opened them widely. He said "It is about time for me to reveal my Devil Fruit! I have eaten the Ya Ya no Mi which allows me to launch arrows from my fingers...as you see I have no fingers... and so they are launched from the inside of my pincers instead. ". In an instant, arrows started coming out of the fishman's pincers and headed towards the girl in order to pierce through her body. The arrows were moving very fast and they were all aiming at one target: Amanda's back. If the arrows hit her they would cause her much damage, for sure.
Back to top Go down
NekoYuki

NekoYuki

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates)   Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 2:35 pm

Scarlet noticed he jumped and tried to grab him then, she suddenly notice a tree infront of her "OH SHIT!" and ram right into the the tree...
"...o...ouch.." She said and pushed herself away from the tree and turned around and noticed the arrows, she knew she wouldn't make it if she dodge so she took the damage with her left arm.
"AARGH!"
The painful scream of her wounded arm made her more angry, she suddenly sent her pistol attack suprisely towards Tony. (she used her right arm)
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates)   Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 2:40 pm

Seeing the girl screaming, Maletrix had started regaining his consciousness again. Although he was in the Hypnosis state, he started feeling better and better. He screamed as his conscious part was battling with his hypnotized part... He wanted to help the girl and he did not know how.

Meanwhile, Tony said "You are stupid, you persistent girl! It's about time to finish you off!" as he pointed towards her Gomu Gomu no Pistol and immediately launched a barrage of aroud 15 arrows from his pincers which all aimed for her arm.
Back to top Go down
NekoYuki

NekoYuki

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates)   Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 2:45 pm

"I don't think so!" She yell'd and kept her fist goes towards Tony, She screamed more when the arrows hitted her arm but she didn't stop her fist, she looked around and took up a stick with her left hand even if it was painfully, she bitted on the stick as hard as she could and putted all the strength she had left to her right fist so she could try to finish the fishman off.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates)   Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 2:58 pm

The fishman said "You STUPID KID! WHY ARE YOU SO PERSISTENT?!" right before he got struck by the Pistol that sent him many meters backwards. Afterwards, he struck on a tree, the tree cracked and the crab fishman finally fell unconscious. His eyes turned white and blood was coming out of his mouth. He was finally defeated... However, there was still Maletrix who was having his battle...

After fighting with his hypnotized self, Maletrix barely managed to get hold of himself. As soon as he managed to regain his consciousness he looked towards the Hypnotist with an angry face. He said "You... How dare you mess with my mind... I never did that before... At least, I thank you for using that unleash technique... I can feel my fishman instincts awakening...". Then, he run towards Rony while clenching his fist. He said "Flying Uppercut!" as he striked Rony to his jaw and sent him flying high on the air... Rony was attacked with such force that it looked like he was sent hundreds of meters away. Maletrix had just used his basic attack by using all of his strength on it in order to take his revenge on the hypnotist. And so, Amanda and Maletrix managed to win their fights... They had just defeated two of the members of the Bubble Pirates and there was only one remaining... The captain...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates)   Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next