One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Maxulus

Maxulus

Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates) Empty
PostSubject: Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates)   Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 4:33 pm

After saying goodbye to his new friend, Shensay, Maletrix Steller, the fishman with the dream of proving to the world that fishmen and humans were equals started travelling across the sea once again. After travelling for a while, the fishman finally managed to find a small island. The small island was an island full of plantlife. There was a big jungle on it except from a single spot, the beach of the island. On the beach there was a camp in which humans resided. The camp was slowly growing bigger and bigger and it looked like the island would be having a good development as a place. And so, the fishman decided to stop on the island in order to supply himself and try and teach its habitats his ideals about a world in which fishmen and humans would be living together... But little did he know that another ship was approaching the island...

Back to top Go down
NekoYuki

NekoYuki

Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates)   Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 5:26 pm

"Almost...! got... it!" Said Scarlet as she was trying to steal some meat from a store, her arm reached from the window and gone around inside the store, like a snake so the owner wouldn't notice the arm.
"Ah ! got it!" she yell'd and grabbed the meat and pulled the arm back.
"Oi!!! Kid give back my meat!!!" Yell'd the owner and chased her.
"Not a chance!!! Hahaha!" she answered and ran faster then the fat owner, she ran towards the woods and hided up on a tree.

"Where did that brat go?! Tch... lucky brat!" Said the owner and went back.
Scarlet smiled and jumped down with the meat in her hand, she ran deeper in woods towards the mountains, when she got there, there was a cave that she lives in.
She gathered some sticks and rocks then started a fire.
"There!" she said and puted a stick through the meat and stuck it on the ground so it was leaning over the fire.
"Now i just need to wait..."
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates)   Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 5:42 pm

"Damn it! Stop!" were the words of a man who had seen the girl stealing the meat. He tried to chase her along with the owner of the shop she stole the meat from but he did not seem to be fast enough to catch up to her and so he lost her tracks. After she escaped he returned on the island's camp. There was a man waiting for him. The man was small in size and he had a moustache. He was kind of fat and but his face seemed young. He said "Ikutsuki-san... Why are you always acting like a marine... Wow...". The man who was chasing the girl said "It is my job to protect the people of the island sir. I am the mayor's assistant, after all...". "What a noble man you are, Ikutsuki...". "Whatever, Squalo-sama...".

Meanwhile, at a ship at the other side of the island... Two fishmen and a human arrive. One of them says "Johny-sama. Is this the place we are looking for...". "It definetely is." the man said before he continued "This is the place where I hid my treasure... Twenty years ago...".

And as these conversations was taking place, the fishman had finally set foot on the island. Maletrix had arrived at the scene...
Back to top Go down
NekoYuki

NekoYuki

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates)   Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 6:25 pm

Scarlet noticed the meat was done, she smiled and grabbed the stick that it was stuck on and began to eat.
" Niku.. Oiishi!" She said (translate: Meat... Good!)
She ate it pretty quick and then fell asleep.
"Better reast for a while befor i start training..."She said and fell asleep fast.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates)   Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 7:10 pm

Maletrix looked around the camp. There were many tents in which people used to live. The only exception was the mayor's house, which also served as his office. It was a big, wooden building and it seemed like it had many rooms. The pirate was surprised. He did not expect the island to be so weird. In order to answer his questions, he decided to step in the mayor's house without knowing what it is. As he knocked the door, though, a man approached him from behind. The man asked "Hm? May I ask what you want here?". The fishman was surprised. He did not expect to be approached by any habitats of the island yet. With a smile on his face, he said "Well, I just came on the island with my ship... And I must say I am surprised with the town. I have not seen a town like that before and so by seeing this house being different, I pressumed that it belongs to an important person of the island... So, I decided to go inside and ask. some questions about the island.". "Well, if we lived inside the jungle we would be in danger because of the ferocious beasts... And you guessed right!" the man said. "Really? Ferocious beasts? I did not expect that beasts existed on a small island like this..." Maletrix said ignoring what the man said about his guess. Then, the man said "Yes they do exist. Anyway, I can guide you on the island. I am the mayor's assistant, Ikutsuki, and this house is the mayor's office. Nice to meet you. And you are?". "My name is Maletrix. Maletrix Steller." the fishman said while keeping a smile on his face.

Meanwhile, near the place where Amanda was sleeping... The three people who happened to land on the island before were almost next to her. The captain of them, Johny the Kraken said "Hm... It's around here... The treasure I gathered from rampaging the nearby islands many years ago is here...". "That sounds cool, captain!" the human said! If the three men spotted Amanda she could be in trouble...

Last edited by Maxulus on Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NekoYuki

NekoYuki

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates)   Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 7:25 pm

Scarlet woke up when she heard something out in the woods...
"Eh.. something is there.." she said she took her bag and ran out from the cave and hidded.
"I better hide so no one finds me... damit..." She said and covered her face with a facepalm.
"And i slept so good.. and now it had to be ruined..."
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates)   Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 7:36 pm

The three people turned towards each other and started looking at each other's faces suspiciously. They all heard of something at the same time and so they understood that somebody was around. The captain said "We are being followed by somebody... And they probably learned about the treasure as well! Search for them and kill them!". Then, the crew split in three and they started searching around. However, much to Amanda's luck a squirrel happened to pass right in front of the captain and so he thought that it was just the squirrel. The girl was safe... For now...

At the meantime, at the town, Maletrix and Ikutsuki were walking together. Ikutsuki was guiding the newcomer to the island. After showing him the whole town, he said "Wow... I am tired...". Maletrix laughed he said "Huh? You got tired so fast Ikutsuki-san?". "Well, I am not training every day... I am the Mayor's assistant after all.". "Hehehe. I guess you are right.". "Anyway, now that I showed you the places let me take you to the bar! We can drink a little bit there!". "Sounds good, I guess!". And so, the human and the fishman headed towards the bar in order to drink...
Back to top Go down
NekoYuki

NekoYuki

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates)   Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 8:03 pm

Scarlet saw the pirate but didn't do anything...
"What is he waiting for...?" she said and stared at pirate a little while.
Then she decided to leave, she ran back towards the village fast, but was careful to not to be seen.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates)   Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 8:12 pm

After searching for a while around the place, the three pirates did not find anything. They started suspecting that somebody stole the treasure already since there were no traces of it around. The captain said "Those bastard bystanders... They probably stole the treasure I earned from stealing with hard work! They will pay! We shall anihilate the village!". "I had been waiting for this..." the first mate said with a smile on his face after he licked his mouth, showing his thirst for human blood.

At the meantime, Ikutsuki and Maletrix were drinking in the bar. They were telling their stories to each other. Ikutsuki seemed to be a kind hearted man. Maletrix did not say that he was a pirate but still he shared his ideals with the human. Much to Maletrix's surprise, the human agreed with what the flying fish fishman said. It looked like a good friendship was being born...
Back to top Go down
NekoYuki

NekoYuki

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates)   Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 8:17 pm

She ran as fast as she could, when she came to the village she yell'd "Pirates!!" as loud as she could.
She fell on her knees and took a deep breath...
"I hope someone heard that..."
She said and kept trying to get her breath back after all that running...
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates)   Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 8:21 pm

Hopefully, the girl happened to shout about the pirates outside of the bar where the fishman and the human were. Ikutsuki said "Damn it! Pirates!" as he got out. Then, he disappeared before the fishman got out. Maletrix was worried as well. He knew that most of the pirates were not like he was... They could be dangerous... Very dangerous...

Soon enough, the pirates were inside the village. The captain shouted "WHERE IS MY TREASURE?!" before he shot a person who happened to be next to him, killing him in front of everyone's eyes...
Back to top Go down
NekoYuki

NekoYuki

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates)   Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 4:35 am

Scarlet saw the innocent man get killed, she got furious...
"Oi! Baka! what the hell do you think you are doing?!!"
She yell'd out and stood ready to fight.
"Eat this! Gomu Gomu no Pistol!" she said and stretched out her fist towards the pirate!
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates)   Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 8:40 am

The pirate laughed as he moved one of the tentacles he had on his face and moved it in order to grab Amanda's Gomu Gomu no Pistol and stop her. He said "You pathetic little girl... You are a devil fruit user, aren't you? Well, too bad for you...".

At the meantime, Maletrix looked at the girl using the pistol on Johny.[b] "What a weird girl..." [/b]he thought as he saw her.

And as these things were happening the two other members of Johny's crew disappeared to nowhere...
Back to top Go down
NekoYuki

NekoYuki

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates)   Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 8:46 am

With a little grin on scarlet face she looked at the pirate that have grabbed her arm, she jumped and came towards the pirate like a rocket!
She aimed her feet towards the pirate face.
"Gomu gomu no Rocket Face STAMP!"
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates)   Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 8:52 am

The Kraken fishman laughed as he looked at the girl rushing towards him with the Gomu Gomu no Rocket Face Stamp attack! That was surprising, indeed. However, the pirate knew how to deal with it. He had many tentacles on his face that were unused. They quickly started moving and in a similar way with arms, they were ready to catch the girl's legs before she would damage him to the face. If the defense was successful, he would throw her to the sea in order to sink her for good...

Meanwhile, Maletrix clenched his fist. He knew that he would have to fight soon, as well...
Back to top Go down
NekoYuki

NekoYuki

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates)   Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 8:57 am

Scarlet grabbed hidded her other fist that was still left behinde, (there she was standing)
She lifted the arm up to the sky then down towards the pirates head!
"I will not give up! Eat this!! Gomu Gomu no Pistol!"
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates)   Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 9:03 am

"Pathetic!" the man said as he stop holding the girl with his tentacles and stepped aside in order to dodge the attack. Knowing that the girl was using force, he expected that she would launch herself much more forward and send herself flying. At least that was what he thought...

At the meantime, Maletrix was looking carefully at the battle. The girl was quite strong but the captain seemed to be very strong as well. He could not see who the winner would be...
Back to top Go down
NekoYuki

NekoYuki

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates)   Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 9:11 am

Scarlet rams her fist to the ground and began to stand on her hands, she grabbed the pirate with her feet, and made the legs wrap all around the pirate.
She looked at the pirat with a wicked grin on her face, she began to spin her body (except the feet).
When she was ready she just had a more wicked grin on her face and said.
"Here's a new thing! Gomu gomu no Karūseru!(Carousel: she stands on her hands then wraps her legs around the oppenent and spins the oppenent around a few times then slams is head into the ground)"

Last edited by NekoYuki on Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates)   Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 9:21 am

Johny looked towards the girl with an angry face and said "You bastard girl! How dare you grab me?" as he noticed that he was grabbed by the girl. Then, he laughed and said "It's about time for me to show you my fruit, I guess!". Afterwards, his tentacles that were grabbed by Amanda started changing... They were changing quickly into swords. If the girl kept going with her attack, she would probably get cut by the swords... What a weird ability...

At the same time, a shot was heard somewhere on the island...
Back to top Go down
NekoYuki

NekoYuki

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates)   Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 9:26 am

She didn't notice that the tentacles began to change, she started to spin the pirate around and around, and it went faster and faster for every second!
"Eat this!" She yell'd and then aimed feet towards the ground so the pirates head would hit ground!
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates)   Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 9:34 am

As the girl was spinning, the tenacles of the Kraken Fishman which were grabbed turned into a sword and moved through the girl's body as she kept grabbing him. The swords were very sharp indeed. Seeing himself cutting the girl as she decided to not escape from the attack, he said "Apparently, you little girl, I have eaten the Messer Messer no Mi... Which allows me to extend switchblades from my body parts. "

At the meantime, Ikutsuki came to the place... His face was pale and he looked worried. Something bad had probably happened...
Back to top Go down
NekoYuki

NekoYuki

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates)   Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 9:38 am

When she heard the pirate she letted him go exactly when she was about to slam his head into the ground, but noticed both of her legs got wounded.
"Crap!" She said and tried to stand up but just kept falling down
She stretch her arm back and reached for house which were far back, and pulled her self back.
*Crap i can't stand up!"
Was in her thaught when she was glaring at the pirate.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates)   Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 9:46 am

The pirate looked towards the girl with an evil face as he pointed towards her with all his tentacles which were turned into switchblades. He was about to slash her, but something happened. Ikutsuki, a new friend of Maletrix and the Mayor's assistant came to the scene with a frightened face. He said "Ma-Maletrix-san! The-The Mayor! HE WAS ASSASINATED BY THOSE PIRATES!".

Johny as well as Maletrix were frozen. Maletrix could not believe that these pirates were such bad people. Their captain was about to murder a girl, and they had already killed two people as well. They were not even worth being called people. The flying fish fishman was determined to teach them a lesson.

Johny said "Those idiots!" as he started running towards the place where the mayor's office were. However, the other two pirates came before he was not very far away and said "Captain-We-We were beaten up! Let's head to the forest! Something unexpected happened!". The mayor probably put up a fight before he died...

Ikutsuki looked at them with an angry face. He seemed to be determined to avenge the Mayor. He said "Maletrix! Let's chase them!" as he started running behind them in order to catch them.

Maletrix said "Okay... But I let me take the girl with me, first. It is too dangerous for her to be here.". Hopefully, the wounds of the girl did not seem to be very deep. She would probably recover soon... And so, he moved in order to grab her and follow Ikutsuki to the jungle of the island...
Back to top Go down
NekoYuki

NekoYuki

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates)   Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 9:53 am

Scarlet looked at the flying fish fishman, and noticed he lifted her up and puted her on his back, and began to chase the pirates.
"Aru?! Isn't he with them... hmm.. anyway he seems cool!"
She thaught... she smiled and rested her head on the flying fish fishman's back, and said. "Thanks..."
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates)   Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 9:58 am

Maletrix smiled to the girl and said "Relax! We are all people of the same world, you know! And most imporantly, you put up a good fight against them! I could not leave you like that.".

Then, he jumped high on the air after he said "Hold on tight!" and he deeply opened his hands, revealing his wings which were under his arms that allowed him to glide on the air. He soon caught up with Ikutsuki and thought "Hm... Where did they go?".

Meanwhile, in the middle of the jungle, the three pirates were resting a little bit... What they suffered before was something way beyond their imagination...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates)   Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next