One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
NekoYuki

NekoYuki

Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates)   Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 3:07 pm

Scarlet fell back and spitted out the stick from her mouth and took a deep breath.
"So freaking tired!" She said and took deep breaths...
"How are you Melatrix-san?!" She yell'd out and tried to stand up but she couldn't...
*Please be okey Melatrix... Damn i used to mutch power... i really need to train more!!* was in her mind...
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates)   Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 3:10 pm

Maletrix said "Well... I am quite tired... Not because of my opponent's strength but because of getting mentally exhausted. It might take me a while to recover...". Then, he looked towards the sky. He wondered where could Ikutsuki be... Was he nearby or not? Was he battling with the captain or not? There were plenty of questions that waited to be answered and they would remain unanswered for a while. Afterwards, the man said "Anyway... It is about time for me to eat my food." as he took out a bunch of strange leaves and ate them.
Back to top Go down
NekoYuki

NekoYuki

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates)   Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 3:21 pm

Scarlet smiled then suddenly fell asleep..
"Zzzz..."
But in her mind she kept thinking *I must rest, i must get stronger! If i want to become a pirate i must get stronger than befor!!
Why... why am i so weak... i train every day.... i must train my stamina more then befor, and my strength and techniques....
I will not give up!*
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates)   Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 6:43 pm

[Gore, I believe it's about time to enter! lolz]
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates)   Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 3:30 am

(Here? I thought you'd make a new one for people to join. But okay then.)
Hector Stavros, former feared member of the scavenger pirates, looked at the island. Small, meaningless. He wondered if the humans would be able to make it long here.. Not that he cared! What did it matter what happened to those pesky worms? Fascinating worms, yes, but... No, just worms, damn it!
He hadn't even seen any humans yet... Only trees. There wasn't even any way for him to enter, except crawling, which, really, he wouldn't do. Ever.
He sighed. How demoralising. He was the superior race, and he couldn't even get on an island without help?
and his claw really needed reparing. One of the blades had gotten a crack in it, and he was afraid that if he used it too much, it would break off.
Suddenly, he perked up. Could that be...?
He swam even faster. finally! A river leading inland!

After a while, the water in the river became steeper, but he could still swim in it without a problem. It had him worried... He had expected the water to lead into a lake, and there was often some human civilization near lakes or rivers. But this one looked like it'd lead nowhere at all.
Hector decided to take a short break, after all he had been travelling for two days straight.
He swam to one of the steepest places, where he could sit without a problem and still have his upper body overwater.
Once there, he looked around the place.

(Yay for meaningless introductions.)
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates)   Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 8:19 pm

(well, fine then. I see why this is hard to answer and stuff.)

It looked like a normal forest, and a normal village, it seemed to him... As far as normal went for such things. They were still a bit spooky to him. About as spooky as the deep sea had to be to humans, he mused. Though, different from them, he wouldn't die if thrown into a forest, while humans died when dragged into the deep sea. He had swum a little farther and finally arrived at his destined location.
That moment, he spotted something rather... odd. There was someone lying there... Fairly small, red head, legs, which meant it wasn't a mermaid at least, far too human skintone to be a fishman. Had to be a human. Looked dead to him... Pfeh, probably deserved it. If that human couldn't take care of himself, it was his own fault!
hector turned away from it again and concentrated on the rivers water rushing by in front of his tail. He wonderd if the human... If maybe it wasn't dead. Maybe it wasn't beyond saving. Well, it didn't matter anyway. He continued glaring at the river in a more and more intense way, that would have made the water, if it would have any emotion, rush by even faster, just to get away from the creature that called it home. For a while, he just sat there.
...Oh, damn it all. He turned to the human again and leaned as far towards it as he could without leaving the water.
"Hey! Hey you!"
He waited a while, but got no answer. Dead. Yeah, totally dead. No reason to check beyond it. He turned to the water again, about to push himself off and continue his search.
He remained in this state for quite long, and his arms and tail were starting to hurt.
It was just a human! He could do this! He could leave it lying there... with no help around... no doctors... no chance to make it if it was still alive...
Before he knew it, Hector had pushed himself out of the water and was making his way towards the human being. For a human, the way there would have been short, the distance covered in a few steps, but for him, it was not only humiliating, but also quite straining.... And it got dirt on him...
He robbed towards the human like a wounded soldier in war, and when he was at its side, he needed a second to catch his breath before looking at it. When he did look at it though, he struggled backwards so fast, it was a new record in moving backwards without legs. He stopped when he bumped into a tree, and even then, didn't leave his eyes off it.. her.
A girl! Of all places to run into one, it had to be here? Now? H-he couldn't even defend himself right now! Not like it'd matter, he wouldn't hit a girl, but... His heart was beating so fast it hurt, mostly out of panic.
He took a deep breath. Calm down, Hector... She's too young to fall for, anyway.... You can't have that much of a thing for them.... besides, she's probably dead. And if she isn't, you have to help her.
He was so upset, he didn't even correct himself inside this time.
You can do this, you can do this....
Slowly, he got closer to her again.
"Hey... Hey, girl..."
she didn't move. Well, he had whispered, so it was possible she hadn't heard. C'mon, leaving now would be cheating.
Hector took another deep breath and got up all the courage he had. Then he carefullypoked her shoulder.

(Hope this is better to work with)

Last edited by GoreFish on Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:36 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates)   Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 5:41 am

[I was actually very busy yesterday, that's why I didn't respond xD]

Maletrix who was right next to the girl that was sleeping was surprised to see a merman in the village. He had been meeting many mermen the last days... He could not understand whether that was simply coincidence or fate. Maybe fate wanted him to add a merman in his crew so that they would travel together and as soon as he saw Hector he decided to do his best in order to add him in his crew. The flying fish fishman took his strange food outside of his pockets and started eating. Then, he waved towards Hector and said before the girl responded "Hello, merman!" with a smile on his face. Although the captain of the bubble pirates was missing, as well as Ikutsuki, Maletrix knew that they had to rest a little bit so that they would take on the kraken fishman... He and Amanda got tired after their battles, after all.
Back to top Go down
NekoYuki

NekoYuki

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates)   Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 6:07 am

(( Well you two can continue Amanda will be sleeping for a few more posts, and also that would be smart is to take the arrows out from her arms...))
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates)   Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 8:33 am

(Sorry, got a lot of free time on my hands to handle)

"Who..."
Hector had expected another human, but to his surprise and relief found himself being spoken to by a fishman. That meant he didn't have to be obviously noncaring and rude.
But what about the girl?! Wasn't he going to help her? Not that he wanted to, of course, it was just... a waste of space. And stuff.
"Is she going to be all right? Not that I care of course, she can die all she wants! It's totally fine with me!"
He had added the last two sentences just to make up for the lack of obvious lack of "whatever, I don't care" in the first one, but he wasn't a genius when it came to acting, and his look had a spark of worry in it still when he looked at the girl. He knew it had, and so decided just not to look at her anymore, and instead turn his full attention to the fishman.... Wait...
"...Don't I know you...?"
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates)   Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:53 pm

Maletrix looked at the girl that was sleeping and smiled for a while. It seemed that the merman was worried but in fact the girl was simply taking a nap. He moved towards the merman and patted him on the soulder while saying "Relax. She is just fine. She had a battle some time earlier and now she is taking a nap.". Then, he listened to the merman's question. The man was asking "Don't I know you?". He took a deep breath and said "I am Maletrix... A flying fish fishman... I am travelling around the world in order to prove my ideals to people. Unlike what other fishmen believe, I believe that fishmen and humans are equals and I want to make a world where they can leave as equals... What about you?"
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates)   Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 2:02 pm

That sounded great... Wait, no it didn't!
"That's stupid."
It was a dream, that made it stupid. And it was a stupid dream. No matter how good it sounded.
"Humans and Fishmen aren't equal, and they'll never be. Impossible"
Right? Right? Totally! ...At least he thought it was... Maybe he was wrong... What if he was wrong? Oh god, what if he was wrong!?
It was a little pathetic that this happened every single time he was asked about humans... Panic ensued inside. The dark clouds it formed in his head were pierced only by one clear voice of reason that asked: And what if he was right? Would that be so bad?
Outside, he cleared his throat.
Change of subject! Fast, before his insecureness showed.
"My name is Hector. Hector Stavros. Moray merman, in case you haven't noticed."
Ah, facts. Something that was for certain...
Malletrix.... No, he had never heard of him. But he had seen him before, he couldn't shake the feeling!
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates)   Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 7:53 pm

"Nice to meet you Hector!" were the words of the fishman after the merman told him his name. As soon as he said that, Maletrix started laughing. Apparently, he just listened Hector's words "Moray Merman, in case you haven't noticed." He had not noticed that he was talking into a Moray Merman. He was just treating him like any mermen...

Meanwhile, somewhere nearby... Somebody is looking at the two fish-like creatures talking... However, he is way too silent and very well-hidden so they CANNOT BE SPOTTED AT THE MOMENT.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates)   Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 4:42 am

Hector winced at the sound of laughter. It had been so unexpected... But he regained composure pretty quickly.
"And what's so funny?"
He said in a low voice, almost growling.
Did he say anything wrong? Was he laughing because he found his view of his dream funny? If so, then that'd be a first. Normally, people tried to kill him for that kind of stuff...
Maybe he didn't even want to know...
"Look, if you have nothing better to do, why don't you tell me where on this inconsequential little island I can find a blacksmith."
He had just remembered his claw, which was still very, very cracked. He wasn't even sure whether the blacksmiths here would be able to fix it, it was a rather unusual weapon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates)   Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 4:16 pm

Shenthay was hanging from some chains attached to his wrists starting to cut them causing pain the marines looked down at him and shouted"YOU LUCKY SHIT, YOU SHOULD BE GLAD I HAVENT KILLED YOU" shenthay would have rather have been killed than be tortured this way as the marines came to port near the camp he heard them saying "we are not going to let you go" several marines were sent to get supplies but most guarded the ship some came to him he thought he would be let go but instead chains where wrapped around his body and tail several 5 inch nail were rammed into him he gave out a scream then it went silent as the tears rolled down his cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates)   Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 3:19 pm

[nice entrance val, it helps the plot very much Very Happy]

Maletrix sighed. It seemed like Hector was right. The only thing he wanted to do was to find a blacksmith and the flying fish fishman should have helped him immediately. He pointed towards the beach and said "You can find the village at the beach... If you did not find it when you came, then you probably landed on the opposite beach. I am pretty sure you will find a blacksmith there.". Then, the fishman said "Anyway... I have a person to find...".

Meanwhile, almost outside the village... Johny is almost near the village and Ikutsuki has almost found him...
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates)   Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 3:50 pm

Oh, that made sense... Damn his luck.
Hector listened to the fishman and nodded. Then, he looked at him. Stared, almost. And started fidgeting a bit.
There was something he desperately needed to say, but his pride... his precious pride couldn't get damaged!
He took into consideration that he was full of dirt, lying next to an underage human girl. His pride was not a problem any longer.
"Uh... I, erm... Could you..."
He took a deep breath and decided that if he had to do it, he'd at least do it without stuttering. Like a man!
"I kind of have it hard when it comes to beaches. You know, steep water, sand, all that bad stuff when it comes to being waterbound. And lots of humans who could just be waiting for a chance like that. So, could you, perhaps... er... I mean, only if it isn't a problem..."
There went his manliness... Think Hector. Manly! You're a manly, strong willed, badass man!
"... Take me there with you?"
That hadn't sounded as badass as he had wanted it to... It had sounded like a question...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates)   Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 5:43 pm

the marine captain went over to shenshay and inspected him and saw his tail and the stiches on it to make his tail recover from the rock.when the captain saw the stiches he wripped them out making the wound bleed again the marine captain then watched over the ship as shenthay screamed in pain hoping someone would help him. he only knew it was marines because they had said so and he overheard it. the tears continued to roll down his face he made no more sounds except from the screams.he hoped someone would help him or he would just die
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates)   Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 1:05 pm

Maletrix said "Damn... I guess I have no other choice... The village could be attacked at any time, so I will have to follow you. A merman like you could be in danger. There are some pirates here, you know." and he put the merman on his back. Then, he grabbed Yuki as well. It was not right to leave the girl by herself in the middle of the forest. He had to protect her, as well, after all. After putting the two on his back, he said to the merman "Hold that girl tightly!" as he started gliding with his flying fish wings. Soon enough, he was at the village. It was not that hard to get to the village by flying, as he could see it from the sky easily. When the landed, however, he listened to a strange voice. He had listened to that voice before... He could not understand where he did, but it was definetely familiar. He run towards it and much to his surprise, he saw an injured Shensay and a marine. He pointed towards the marine and shouted "What are you doing to that merman?!" with an angry face.

At the meantime, the Kraken had almost arrived at the scene, as well as Ikutsuki.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates)   Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 3:03 pm

(I... think I'm just gonna write every one of hectors reaction to what happened...)
"Woah, take it slow!"
Hector said as the fishman lifted him up and put him on his back. He looked back to the human girl... would they just leave her? Then again, why did he care? He turned away and waited for them to get going, but to his shock, the fishman headed straight for the small human.
"Hey... hey, what are you...."
He panicked slightly and his eyes went wide. The fishman grabbed the girl and lifted her up on his back as well.
Panic! Hector could feel all the blood rushing to his head. Oh god, what was that fishman doing?! He tried to keep as far away from the girl as he could, which was not very far, seeing as they were on the same back...
"Hold that girl tightly!"
"Whaaat?!"
His voice was something between panic and extreme bashfullness. He knew his head was red. If it had't been before, it had to be now. He looked at the girl. No way! Was that fishguy some sort of sadist? Not to say she was that bad looking, but.... Wait, wait, she was! She was human! Damn it!
What was Maletrix implying?!
Only when the fishman spread out his wings did Hector finally get what this was about. It didn't decrease his panic or his emberassment. He looked at the human girl again. It wasn't only that he was a bit mad at himself for thinking the fishman had been implying anything..... It was just....He didn't... know.... where to touch her...
Then they went off into the sky and he just grabbed her around the shoulders with one arm and held her as closely as he could while grabbing onto Maletrix back with the other. He shut his eyes tightly. Ooh, he wasn't good with heights...It definitely wasn't his natural environment.

Hector only opened his eyes when he heard Maletrix talk to someone. He peaked over his shoulder carefully, half expecting to still be up in the air, and was almost relieved when he saw a marine seemingly torturing a merman.... Wait, that came out wrong.
He didn't even realise he still hadn't decreased his grip on the human girl, it was numb and seemed to almost be frozen in place from all the panic he had gone through during the last minutes.
With the hand that he had used to grab onto Maletrix before, he now gestured towards the marine.
"What do you think you're doing, scum?!"
He then, without thinking how he was still on the fishmans back, slammed it down on said fishmans shoulder.
"Don't get cocky! You're dealing with a superior race here!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates)   Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 3:27 am

The marine captain turned around with hands in pockets and replied "I am punishing this merman slave unless you have any buisness here please leave or will have to send my marines after you and i cant be bothered" he said this in a bored/monotone voice he then blew a whistle after the shark shriek of the whistle ended 30 marines were behind the captain waiting for orders. shenthay tried not to scream or make a sound of any type or description because he was fearful that he would be punished further though the punishments already done hurt lots.
Back to top Go down
NekoYuki

NekoYuki

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates)   Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 7:25 am

Amanda woke up
-what where am i?
She said and scratched her eye's and looked around...
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates)   Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 8:13 am

"Why you little..."
Hector was about to say something very, very nasty with no consideration of him being on land and at the disadvantage. But he caught himself in time. Really, he noticed, what made him so angry wasn't the sight of the merman. It was the disappointment. This man was dishonoring the marine. How could he?
"You're not supposed to be like that! You're supposed to be just and good and all that shit, while we're the bad guys! What do you think you're doing, dishonouring the name of the marine like that!? There's more to being a marine than just wearing a goddamn uniform, jerkass!"
He was really shouting now. When he was done, a bit out of breath, instead of the righteousness he should be feeling, he felt emberassed. What were they doing? More like what was he doing. How absolutely ashaming, that reaction. Not only had he basically made clear what he thought of the marines, a human organisation of the worst kind, but it had also sounded extremely stupid....
Instead of the world giving him a break, though, it just kept on getting worse. He hadn't noticed the human he was still holding, despite of that being necessary moving. He had forgotten about her entirely, his hand basically not moving because it was cramping from all the stress he was experiencing.
Where am I?
Oh shit! The human! He was holding a human girl! How could he have forgotten? Agh! What to do?!
Okay, no panic... Just a worthless little human. Just look at her. Really calm.
Hector turned his head and looked at her rubbing her eyes. It might have looked goofy or something to anyone else, but he could barely stop himself from going "Aaaw!" over her. Instead, he got freaked out by him even ever having that urge. The "aaaw" became more of an "Urgh!" and he let go of her and the fishman, because of which they both fell to the ground.
Hector landed relatively softly, without being harmed really and instantly started blaming himself for stuff again. Why had he let go? Couldn't he just place her on the ground carefully?! Damn, why did he even care!? Just some human girl! His brother would've killed her allready!
Still, he found himself looking around to see whether she was okay.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates)   Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 2:59 am

(whos turn is it to post???)
Back to top Go down
NekoYuki

NekoYuki

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates)   Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 3:03 am

( max i think)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates)   Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 5:16 pm

(since max isnt posting i shall)
The marine started to laugh after the rant that hector had done and said "how can you even think you know what a marine does, you are a pirate you have no clue what we do. This is my property it isnt human it is a mere object and it needs to be punished" the marine snapped his finished all the marine troops cocked there rifles and the marine captain pulled out a whip and started to whip shenthay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates)   Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Fishuman Pirates; Chapter 2: Ideals (Open to the Fishuman Pirates)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next