One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED))

Go down 
+5
Unholy
Master of Chaos
GoreFish
Maxulus
nikz200
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Master of Chaos

Master of Chaos

Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED)) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED))   Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 11:06 am

Caine spun off to skrits right dodging the kick and blocking his right saber with his dagger. He aimed a kick at skrits's side and tried to grab the left saber with his left hand.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED)) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED))   Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 11:43 am

Stephen was calm and cool about it, he simply smiled as he moved his sword to the side and twirled the sword around Harvey's sword, he then said softly as he stepped to the side multiple time "Straight counter..." Stephen was on the other side of Harvey, he should have cut Harvey's shoulder a bit on the way, his sword was swerving in a upright motion when he had pulled away from Harvey. It was elegant movement as he twirled away.

Skrit, did a mid air spin,kicking away the kick from Caine as well as the left hand of Caine. HE spun and used his right hand as a pivot for him to slide backwards. "Enemy of justice... you still resist, i will vanquish you..." He placed both sabres in his side pockets.

Fei simply looked foward when Ajax talked , she said "I dont believe in fate, just timing... and since your a good tool at a good time, your best to be used... plus, you are not a weakling... so ...." By the time Fei has said this, the guy was off, she knew she had to wait for the right time, to unleash her devastating Soul Strike punch, she had really only one try at this, and she did not want to miss.

Sebastian slammed his left hand and blocked most of the attacks from Ajax, then he was forced to move his golden arm to block as well. But then he aimed to grabone of Ajax's arms with his left hand, and he said "I praise you... for making me actually use my golden arm... so i will let you see.. why even Fei Wu Shang and half the Grandline ... fear IT" He arched his right hand, the golden hand backwards, and then realeased a powerful shot, it wasnt even a punch, it was a cannon shot, that was how powerful this strike was , Sebastian exclaimed "GRAND CANNON!!!!"

Back to top Go down
Master of Chaos

Master of Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED))   Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 11:49 am

Caine stared at Skrit. "Alright, if it's a fist fight you want I can oblige." Caine tucked his daggers into his belt. He took a stance and gestures with his left hand. "Bring it on! HAHAHAHAHAHA."
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED))   Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 12:19 pm

Harvey felt a sharp pain in his shoulder as Stephen's sword passed him. Blood began to stain his sleeve as it poured out of his cut.
Harvey didn't bother looking at his wound, he'll take care of it later. He simply grinned, "I see that trash-talking isn't your thing huh? well I guess we COULD fight in silence". He finished his sentence with a chuckle.
'Hmmm... shouldn't have underestimated this guy, he caught me by surprise' Harvey thought,'He is sure worthy of my fighting style...'.
He grasped his sword with both hands and performed a fast 180 degree spin on his left ankle. The spin was so fast it released a weak wind stream around Harvey. He bent his legs and arched his back, letting his sword rest on his good shoulder. "A new fight starts now, a serious one, you go first, marine". Harvey focused with all of his senses and tensed every muscle he knew he had, he will not be taken by surprise again, Stephen was facing a new opponent.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED))   Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 12:43 pm

Ajax felt... something connect to him. He could feel it hit him square on the chest, puch the air out of his lungs, could feel his ribs cracking before he was blown off his feet. Why... had he never heard of that ability in their ranks? Why didn't he know that marine?
He wasn't even feeling the pain, just heard wood splintering behind him and realised he had just his some sort of house. He connected with the floor, a slight clatter and the sudden change of colour in his vision told him he had lost his sunglasses. At this moment though, it was just an unimportant thing his brain tried to get to him through the cherry red curtain of anger that now cloudded his thoughts. It wasn't an unusual emotion, but it was an unusual situation to feel it, an unusual person to feel it towards.
This is what he got for concentrating on the pirates so much. He was more of a pirate than a marine already, damn it! And one thing proved it more than anything: He was so goddamned pissed at that guy!
He could tell he was high ranked, and most likely a damn lot stronger than Ajax, who didn't even hold an official rank, but damn, was he angry!
It wasn't the first time he was so freaking angry at someone in a higher rank than him.
Slowly he stood up. Mister Freeman was so dead now. The flames of mister Sinclairs hatred had consumed him, for the time being.
Fuck this mission! Fuck his reputation! That guy had freaking rocketpunched him! And if there was one thing Ajax Sinclair hated, then it was being the weaker one in a fight!
He left his sunglasses lying there, his yellow eyes now fixed on his opponent while he stepped out of the house he had landed in.
His fingers were twitching a bit, and he knew that now, his fingerprints would leave red markings on whoever they touched. The force of ten punches all at once, on two hands. It sounded weak compared to a freaking canon, but it was all he had, and since when had he cared about what he was compared to others anyway.
Missie was about to lay the hurt on the man, at least it looked like that. Just waiting for him to give her an opportunity. Well, she could have that!

Some people wondered if Ajax ever did anytihng else than head on charges. It seemes stupid, like a housefly flying against a wondow again and again and again until it finally died trying to get out of a house it would have been able to leve, had it just tried a different way.
This was a stupid thing to think. Ajax wasn't a housefly. He was a wasp with an aggression problem, and stinging a window was completely different from just banging your head against it.

Blocking or not, whatever! All he needed was to touch that guy once!
What he was doing right now didn't even look like real fighting any more, at least not if you didn't count grabbing as fighting. It looked a bit like Ajax was trying to snatch his opponents purse, jacket, boots and armbands all at once. He had both his hands opened now, his fingers bended a bit so that the first thing that'd conenct would be his fingertips. His exploseive fingertips, which he'd gladly use to lay the hurt on anyone who was too much for his normal tricks to handle.

(Long posts are long...)
Back to top Go down
klemenator

klemenator

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED))   Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 1:23 pm

Yano just arrived with a small boat in the middle of the battle.'' Marines and pirates fighting huh?''. He jumped out of it and draw his guns. A marine soldier tried to hit him but Yano avoided it and shoot him. He didn't know what was going on but he didn't mind killing some marine scum.''This might get bloody!''.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED))   Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 10:51 am

((OCC: Crap, sorry about that nikz))

Maylen was too busy to notice the marine watching her during the battle. He made no attack. Chujoro just watched her, and started writing stuff on his notebook. Was this guy so kind a creeper? Maybe he was so kind of pervert. Then she heard him commenting her fishman karate styles. He was clearly observing her fighting skills determining a way to defeat her.

Maylen refused to let her father's fighting be taken by some marine. Maylen came toward Chujoro ready to deliever an Hyakumaigawara Seiken, but this time she used her electricity like skin to strengthen the punch.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED))   Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 6:17 am

Skrit ran and then slid, from there, he jumped up, and twirled, the agile masked man heading above Caine. He aimed a blurry of kicks at Caines head and chest area.

Stephen adjusted his blade as he pulled back, at least the counter connected, he would have to wait, his style depended on the opponents attacks after all. The guy was definitely skilled if anything though, but to change his entire stance was weird even for normal fighters. Stephen would play this waiting game, it would be beneficial if he could get another good strike in.

Sebastian adjusted himself once again, he did not move from his position, something he refrained from doing all too often he was too into keeping his footing and dominating a fight, that was how he used to do it in the wrestling ring in the old days. Sebastian held up his gold hand to block Ajax who was leaping at him. This was a fatal mistake. Fei took the chance, she had slipped and slid towards Sebastian, she got under his golden arm and within range , due to the fact that he was more focused on the new guy. She didnt care, this was never meant to be a battle of honor, just a battle of survival, one she would not take lightly. She got within range and then stabbed her fingers into his lower shoulder, feeling the nerves she then said "Nerve shatter , Taijutusu style, 14 point strike!!!" Sebastians idle hand, his left hand was locked completely , it couldnt move as Fei got ready . When Sebastian noticed, he had lowered his guard.

Ozzy, puuled out a flask from his violin case as he watched the battle on the roof. He was just observing. He then noticed a fishman around the area, he was also sitting on the same roof and watching . Ozzy waved "Top of the morning to yah guvnor, fancy a shot?" Shrieker growled and then looked to the fight. The girl reminded him alot of the Taijutusu fighter he had fought once in the underground ring. He had beat the man, but he was slippery and hard to fight on even ground with. This girl was much faster, more sure of herself and way more direct with her attack. Shrieker liked her, well not in the "as food" way, but more in the, "good fighter" way. Shrieker then finally saw the odd looking man on the roof. "And what is it that you want? I could eat you now and end your nonsense...." Ozzy just laughed as he downed some of the quenching liquor in his flask "Nah guv... i rather keep my flesh intact if you mind me saying... tis a interesting girl , that lass.... im wondering if i should help her..." Shrieker growled "Interesting human, i too was considering it..... but i wont.. ill see how it plays out, depending on her answer afterwards, i might eat her, or i might join her...." Ozzy laughed as he took out his violin and began tuning "Lad... your a funny one you are....."

Chujoro saw Maylen heading towards him, he then sighed and shut the notebook, "Level 7 attack.... using a level 8 power is good, i should play my rokushiki card here... umm.. soru.." He put his hands in his pockets and used soru, to sidestep and twirl behind maylen at some distance. He had his hands in his pockets."Hmmmm will use level 8 onwards for this particular opponent... as i thought ... fishmen are hard bosses to fight...."
Back to top Go down
klemenator

klemenator

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED))   Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 7:14 am

Yano saw a unconscious pirate lying on the ground A marine wanted to stab him but Yano quickly got rid of him. He ran towards the pirate. A little group of marines blocked his way. He yelled '' Storm!'' he took his rifle from his back. He shoot every marine blocking his way. He got to the pirate and tried to wake him up.''Come on come on this is not a place to take a nap!''.
Back to top Go down
BLiIx

BLiIx

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED))   Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 7:19 am

Its a sandy beach... Why not!?...
Damn, I need a doctor...

Aron stood up, with a lot of pain in his schredded body. He was also all dizy because of the blood he lost. He saw a guy who he thought he saw him alredy befour. He took his swords and a small smile appear on his chicks.
He walked forward to Lee.

I was right... The 75 million bounty man.. Lee Wu shang!

He said while smiling to Lee.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED))   Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 8:35 am

Harvey than smiled. "Since youre not attacking me i guess youre waiting for me to attack you. well guess what... I AM NOT GONNA DO THAT!"
Harvey than turned around and jumped to a different roof waiting for his opponent to follow. If Stephen will follow, Harvey will use Buyou no Kai to send a slicing air wave when Stephen will be in the middle of the jump, between the two roofs. This will sure be hard to avoid!

(Buyou no Kai - Harvey will perform a powerful and quick frontal slash with his sword, sending a slicing air wave that is able to cut through materials as hard as stone up to 20 meters away from the original slash. This technique requires a moment of concentration and is usually performed after Temaki. )
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED))   Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 10:05 am

Out of the corner of his now unshielded eye, Ajax saw his partner in crime move.
The logical part of him made a mental note not to get hit by that technique. Ever. Ajax himself would most likely get to read that note as soon as he wasn't completely consumed by rage. Which could take some time.
Right now, he was just too busy slamming all ten of his fingers down on the golden arm his enemy had so nicely extended to him. he had no clue if it'd do anything, the force of ten hits at once might not even have any effect on his opponent. But either way, what did it matter. He had hit him, and could always say that he had fought, if not fairly, then at least on the victorious side.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED))   Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 12:59 pm

Lee Wu Shang saw the swordsman who was fighting earlier go to him. Lee was breathing heavily, he had been fighting alot of marines just now, it was getting dizzying, but the marines werent staying down for too long, his attacks werent doing damage, must be because if the injuries he had sustained in the sea skirmish a week ago. It was still hurting. He looked to the new arrivals. "I saw your battle, you are good... are you a friend or foe?"

Sebastian was hit with the attack from the new guy, he was unable to move now, his left hand was locked and his right hand took the brunt of Feis attack. Sebastian looked at Fei "Shit.... so we end it like this again huh....." Fei sighed as she showed no emotion , her fist was already connected into Sebastian's chest. It was a slow process, cause soul strike had two stages, the destabilization of vital body joints. The next stage was the huge pain surge and shockwave. Sebastian was hit by hit completely and went flying, spiraling into several nearby buildings. Fei clutched her left arm in pain, she fell to her knees and clutched her arm. All over the battlefield, everyone noticed Sebastian was down, and it cost Stephen in particular who saw Sebastian adn did not concentrate, he was blown away completely by Harveys attack, as he fall down to the ground. The others also noticed , Steven looked worried, Skrit looked concerned, but Chujoro remained focused
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED))   Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 1:13 pm

Seeing the marine loosing his focus just when Harvey blasted one of his deadliest moves at him made Harvey very upset, "Man how rude of you! To lose a battle because of a lack of focus. It's a shame because you were actually a pretty solid opponent." He jumped off the roof with his sword already sheathed. "Hey are you still alive marine? strong opponents like should tell their name before they die! how rude!".
While trying to hear his opponents heartbeats, Harvey turned his eyes to see what seemed to be the star of the show. A young woman with a bandaged arm who took down what seemed to be a pretty powerful marine. There so many things Harvey wanted to do now: Check for the pirate's identity, kill more marines, help the girl who ignored him before.
But he had to know the name of his powerful opponent first.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED))   Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 2:46 pm

What an attack!
Somewhere in the back of his head, Ajax felt something like respect coming up. He had no idea this woman was so.... strong. He had guessed she was, but never really realised what it meant. This mission might actually be a challenge. It might actually be dangerous!
Even though he was mad about not being the one who had landed the finishing blow, which was, even he ahd to admit, kind of dumb, as that guy had been his comrade, most likely even in a higher position than him, that thought got through to him clearly.
He turned to the pirate woman who was his mission, unsure what to say, but sure he, or rather, mister Freeman, could improvise his way out of this. Then he saw her on the ground, obviously in pain. And he reflexively ran to her side, almost stumbling, which, he would think as he'd later recall those events, hadn't been a bad thing. It had made his worry more convincing. What he wouldn't admit to himself even then was that he possibly, maybe, really had been worried.
He knelt down next to her, out of reflex he almost laid a hand on her back, but then settled for only sitting there. After all, who knew when he was getting too close.... He had no clue of her culture, and he didn't want to take any risks. Maybe he'd dishonour her by touching her when she was like that.... That'd be bad. Who knew what he'd have to do then....
"Are you all right?"
He did sound worried, he noticed. But that just meant he was a great actor. Right? Right?
"O-of course you're not. Sorry, that was kind of..... Uh..."
Wow, mister Freeman, suave. Where did your cursing go, by the way? You almost act as weird as mister Sinclair would when faced with a hurt lady.
"I mean... Is there anything I can..... Can I see that? Maybe I can do something... I mean, I'm not a doctor or anything, but...."
Listen to that stuttering. Really, get a hold of it. No matter how much of a gentleman you try and fail to be, you have to be in role now. That means cursing, at least a bit.
"I mean, I didn't freaking study medicine or anything, but if I could help, it'd be the baddest f*cking thing I'd have taken part in today. And by bad, I mean good. Pretty much mindbreakingly good."
Then again, mister Freeman didn't seem to be any more suave or better with ladies than mister Sinclair.... He just sucked in another way...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED))   Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 2:59 pm

Maylen could only see a blur as her opponent disappeared from view. Maylen then turned around to see that chujoro had reappeared behind her. Without speed on her side Maylen simply couldn't run away, and going to the defensive could be dangerous since she wouldn't be able to see where to block. Her only logical choice would be to go on the offensive. With all that speed he couldn't be that strong...could he?

Maylen then used Hyakumaigawara Seiken again this time she punched the ground. This attack could break a hundred tiles, so it easily cracked the ground. Pieces of the ground flew straight for chujoro. Maylen pulled her hand up kissing it "Owww that hurt!"
Back to top Go down
Master of Chaos

Master of Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED))   Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 2:59 pm

Caine decided to test just how hard the marine could hit. He took the brunt of the attack on his armored skin only taking little pounding and tried to stab his daggers into Skrit's chest.
Back to top Go down
BLiIx

BLiIx

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED))   Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 9:32 am

Hahaha.... Dont make enemies... and also i have confidence in crazy pirates as you!
Do you want a future best swordsman in the world for a Nakama?....
And also you need some help here dont ya?! Hahaha!

Wind Wave...!!!

Aron said that too Lee with a smile on his face and helped him to clean the dirty marines out of his way, after that waiting for his response.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED))   Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 1:02 pm

William noticed the man who shouted "im looking for a place to sleep and a ship and this looks like a good one for me" he then yawned and loaded his shotgun with smoky storm and fired three shots of making a thick smokescreen then walked of to inside the ship and looked for a bed to sleep in
Back to top Go down
klemenator

klemenator

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED))   Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 12:50 pm

Yano followed the injured swordsman. '' Can you tell me what this war is all about?''. He didn't stop shooting marines.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED))   Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 1:13 pm

Stephen was on the ground completely unconscious , he was out cold after the attack. This was obvious since getting hit by such a powerful attack head on with no guard would defeat any normal human being and Stephen was just that.

Steven saw his brother go down and he didnt say a word, he was waiting to see what the girl did. It was to much trouble for him at this point when he thought about it, but he didnt really care either way, at least his brother was still alive.

Fei stood up slowly and clutched her arm, she looked to the new comer "Well... thank you for your assistance... its fine i dont need your medical expertise, ive got medics on the ship.. sub par ones and what not... you seem to be able to fight, im in need of strong crew members, your better off joining us.. We will need help., the new world wont be easy without power on our side.." Fei was being really direct about this for a few reasons. 1) She and the crew was beaten up and these people looked decently strong, she would need their help to escape. 2) They would need new members to get past into the New World. 3) She knew somehow it was the best time to do it now rather than pick people from her clan, it wouldnt matter since she was chased away from Xing Shi, picking these new strong people would be a bonus for her crew.

Chujuro then flipped a page and then said "ahhh.. here it is.. Level 8.. As Swift as wind...." He moves at fast speed , kicking the ground a few times, he dodged the earth pieces. Chujuro then stepped foward and then said "Level 7 attack.. Rankyaku..." He sent a rankyaku at Maylen.

Skrit , used Caines body as leverage to lift himself up and land at his feet behind Caine. he then kicks Caines back.

Lee was panting "Thanks i appreciate your help.... we need to make a run for it, can you help us reach the ship? My captain is over there.... and its not a war... its more of a battle, these marines have been trying to catch my captain e=for months now.. the guy in particular, thats my captain." He points to Fei.

Feng on the ship wasnt in a good shape to follow the kid, he then growled "Ahh, leave him... he could be useful to us in the future....."
Back to top Go down
BLiIx

BLiIx

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED))   Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 1:16 pm

Sure thing... Lets run to the ship!
And you Yano please shut up just run!
And Fei who is your captain anyway? When i see your bounty im thinking you are the captain

He asked Lee while running for his life to the ship.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED))   Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 2:52 pm

For a moment, there was open and honest surprise on the young mans face. He was flabbergasted. How.... could it be that easy?
He had expected some kind of hard trial, he had expected having to be pushy or stalking her until she gave in and let him join, but if it was this easy, then... wait, could this be a trap?
Don't let her notice you noticed! You've beaten up a marine officer, there is no turning back now!
Ajax put a pondering look on his face.
"Gee, I mean, I like you lady, and I see how you're all strong and shit, but... This is some heavy shit you're offering me there. I mean, we'll be on a freaking ship together for long times, and I don't even know you. For all I motherf*cking know, you could sell me as a slave the first chance you have..."
Not that that would pose much of a problem, but she couldn't actually expect anyone in their right mind to join her after only that. Doing so would only make him more suspicous. But he didn't want to be too reluctant either, after all, there was a risk she'd take his doubts as a no.
"But I'll escort you there if you want. I mean, you're pretty hurt and shit after all. Intense stuff you laid on that dude, by the way. Nice."
He nodded in fake respect for her strenght. Really, he couldn't care less. It only meant a bigger pay for him, for taking that much of a risk.
But now, he'd have to hurry! he really would have to. Thsoe damn marine underlings couldn't tell he was on their side, and he didn't want to be shot as a pirate. For a moment, he looked around for his sunglasses, but couldn't see them. He cursed on the inside, in a manner that would put even his recent persona to shame, but let it be. He'd need to get new ones later.
"C'mon, let's get out of here!"
He ran ahead a bit, then turned back to her.
"Can you walk or do I need to support you?"
With their height difference, supporting would seem so weird. She barely reached his chest, and that was when she'd stand on her toes. Carrying would be easier.... But if there was one thing Ajax had learned on his jobs, it was that you did not want to touch a wannabe pirate queen the wrong way.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED))   Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 3:41 pm

"Dammit" Harvey said as he saw his opponent couldn't answer. Harvey knew what happened, they defeated some very high ranked marines and soon they will all be chased, they had to leave this place, and fast. He stood in front of Stephen's body and closed his eyes, "You were a powerful enemy and you gained my respect, even though your'e a marine, good luck with your wounds punk". He finished with a slight bow. Even though he was now on the run again, he had to share his opponents with respect.
'Well now I probably should get off the island, so much for a vacation...' he thought. But Harvey had no ship and no crew to sail with. 'Maybe I should try and join these guys, the woman sure looks powerful...'.
Harvey than shifted his attention to Fei, waiting to follow her, he'll introduce himself later.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED))   Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED)) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 4:58 pm

Maylen was clearly faced with an skilled opponent. Not only Chujuro dodged the attack but was able to kick an air blade at her. Maylen leaped forward over the air blade to avoid the attack. She decided that it would better to join the pirates. With their superior numbers it would be easier to get away from the marines. Not to mention her quest to travel would go faster if she had other to travel with rather than her own.

It seemed like the pirates were about to retreat Maylen had to make that she made it to the ship before they departed. Maylen ran toward Chujuro with electric sparks coming from her hands. She jumped upon the ground using Kaimen Wari. Maylen split the ground with a chop sending a small shock wave charge with electricity toward Chujuro.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED))   Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED)) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED))
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next