One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED))

Go down 
+5
Unholy
Master of Chaos
GoreFish
Maxulus
nikz200
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
BLiIx

BLiIx

Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED))   Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 1:08 pm

On Arons face appeared a smile and he said.
Heh... Yea i know they are. I like trobule.
And continiues to sat and enjoy watching the fishwoman fighting.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED))   Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 1:12 pm

The marines were confused, what was this kid doing. The marines then said "Well then kid, we will have to remove you from this place with force if you do not move" They pointed their rifles at Aron to get him to move, they didnt like the vibe they were getting from the kid.
Back to top Go down
BLiIx

BLiIx

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED))   Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 1:16 pm

At the begining Aron had a weird look on his face. They were watching eachother for a while, until Aron decided to stand up and take the katanas with him.
Aron slowly walking to the marines and more slowly taking 1 katana from their sheath. When the marines were about to fire, Aron looked up and looked them angry with his eyes.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED))   Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 1:22 pm

The marines then became alarmed at the kids body language. They then shouted "HES GOING TO ATTACK!!, FIRE!!!!" They fired at least 5 bullets at Aron as they aimed for his chest and his legs. From a distance many people could hear the shot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED))   Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 1:23 pm

"Um yes I could use some help. Help me!" Maylen said running away from the marines. She ran next to this stranger who offered his help. Maylen had no idea who he was but he wasn't a marine. That was enough for her to trust him.

"My names is Maylen by the way"
Back to top Go down
BLiIx

BLiIx

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED))   Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 1:27 pm

As fast the bullets were fired, as fast Aron was putting his katana back to his sheath and the marines were lying on the ground. Aron looked behind and then back and then to his weak katana.

Ah...! The katana is to weak.... Coud end worser.

He felt pain in his left arm and saw the schretch that was left behind from one of the bullets.

Last edited by BLiIx on Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED))   Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 1:58 pm

'Hmmm if that guy dosent give me respect he's not gonnna get any!' Harvey thought after hearing the fishman calling him kid. "Well old bean I have three reasons not to be scared:" After saying these words Harvey lifted his hand up rising and raised three fingers as he named his reasons. "One, you just killed marines so you cant be that bad. Two, I think that eating me isnt as easy as you think. And three, I can prepare some very tasty marine-kababs for you to eat."
After all three of his fingers went up Harvey pulled his sword from it's case on his back. "Now if you dont mind grandpa, I'm gonna find out why the marine scums are on this island". As he talked, Harvey turned his back towards the fishman and placed his ear near the ear-piece shaped hand-guard of his sword and tried to pick up some Den Den Mushi calls from around the island using his special sword.
Back to top Go down
Master of Chaos

Master of Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED))   Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 6:38 pm

Caine threw yet another unconscious marine away and as he did so he caught sight of an injured woman fighting a guy with a golden hand. "Wow, this woman is tough fighting a skilled opponent while injured. She might be a fun sparing partner once she gets all healed up." Caine watched the two skilled fighters silently.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED))   Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 3:40 am

What a technique! The rumors were true, mostly...
Ajax would have sighed if he had been a normal human, but he wasn't, and so instead, he got angry.
This would make everything harder!
His legs were twitching. It was certain that the marine would lose to him, sooner or later.....but he didn't want to reveal himself just yet. And maybe somewhere he was actually hoping that this would be a dangerously close battle, both of them close to death... Then he'd have to decide which side to put himself on and take the other one out. Which'd make him the hero. Either way, the marine would be proud of him. Either for taking out a wanted pirate captain or for fulfilling his job so throughly. So why... was he... so angry.
He growled, but kept his voice down. His hands had been balled into fists ever since he had started his way here, but now, even though he didn't notice, his fingernails were starting to dug into his palms, not enouh to draw blood, but enough to make a normal human stop in his rage to check where all this pain came from. But as mentioned, Ajax wasn't a normal human.
A normal human would have left by now, seen how this job was basically impossible, but he...had worked too hard for this! And also, after the last time... After Nabie... He needed a new job! He couldn't fail again! It didn't matter that his last job was marked as a success, he had made his reports dutyfully and all that crap, it was just that it was a failure to him, and he didn't know why! He needed to get his mind off that damn thing!
And that was why he was here, watching a fight unfold in which he would interfere in the future..... If only.... His legs... weren't twitching....

Oh, fuck it!
"That's right, motherf*cker!"
There was a bit more anger in his voice than he had wanted to show. Normally, he didn't curse on his job.... But what could you do. Maybe it'd look like he couldn't belong to the marines if he cussed at them.
He stepped out of the alleyway and into the light.
"You'd better be really f*cking polite to this lady! She obviously wants that respect, so you'd better give it."
He was starting to like the persona he was playing. It sounded chill, but angry enough to be him, and chaotic enough to not be able to live in the strict military system the marine put up.... He was going to call it... Freeman. Ajax Freeman. Yeah!
Back in the world everyone could see, Freeman put his cigarette out on the ground. Then the eyes beneath his sunglasses, weirdly unfitting the eastern looking outfit he was wearing, first examined the small stature of the pirate captain, then went on to the marine, who they remained o na lot longer.
"Boy, how f*cking rude can you get?! You don't treat a lady like that with such disdain. I won't stand for it."
He pointed at the marine, the look on his face darker, angrier than he'd usually let show, though not even scratching the levels of his actual anger.
"You, sir, are going the f*ck down!"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED))   Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 9:52 am

Shrieker laughed at the boys confidence and lack of fear. It amused and him and luckily for the boy, he wasnt feeling in the mood for eating anymore humans at the moment. Suddenly more marines appeared in front of them "THAT MONSTER ATE TWO OF OUR COMRADES!!!, KILL IT!!!!" They fired bullets at Shrieker and Harvey. Shrieker growled and then kicked the ground "SOru!!!" He disappeared , dodging the bullet at high speed.

Near Aron, was a man with a top hat. He was wearing a plaid purple dress shirt and had a single, zig zag edged sword which looked like a saw. The man sighed "Oi boy... i was intending to stay out of Commodore Sebastians fight... but now, i got no choice but to enter since more of you people have done so....., so have i will say, good night..." The man sliced his sword at Aron hoping to cleave Aron in two.

[[Captain Sajuki "Night bird" Eiishirou]]
[[ Marine Captain under Commodore Sebastian]]

There was two other distinguished marines standing near Maylen and Caine. One was a masked man with a short sidewinder sabre. A curved blade held in reverse grip. The masked man spoke to Caine "Enough.... you have done enough..... surrender or die...."

[[Lieutenant Skrit "Night Stalker" Ramzy]]
[[Under Commodore Sebastian]]

Near Maylen was a man who looked quite skinny with glasses and a book in his hand. He looked down and up at the fishwoman "How interesting.... fishman karate? Heard of it, Level of difficulty , Level 5, not bad, high level.... still not too great, can beat it with level 6 difficulty...." The other marines looked relieved "ITS CHUJORO SAN!!!!"

[[Lieutenant Chujoro "Fighting otaku" Sendoh]]
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED))   Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 10:20 am

Fei saw some random guy who was smoking and with sunglasses. Who was this? A pirate? A traveler? Well it didn't matter, she was going to use this chance, she aimed a second punch with her right hand into Sebastian's Jaw using the new guys entrance as a distraction. Sebastian reacted a little late and was sent slamming into a nearby building. Fei then jumped back and was panting "Oi... you.. the one who just swore alot just now due to your clear lack of vocabulary. I advise you to move out of the way.... that guy is not done yet..."

Sebastian got to his feet throwing the rubble across the island. The fighting was still going on behind them of course. Sebastian massaged his jaw line, and spit out blood "That hurt.... as usual , your willing to do whatevr it takes to win.... eh Fei?" Fei sighed "I told you idiotic looking monkey... get out of my way, im leaving this island." Sebastians mouth curled in an angry fashion, that would be comedic to other people watching " I AM SO NOT A MONKEY YOU ARROGANT LITTLE, UNATTRACTIVE GIRL!!!" Fei did not react to his insult , only simply saying "The words of a monkey are not one i like to listen too..." Sebastian was writhing in mental comedic agony "OI, I REALLY CANNOT STAND THIS GIRL!!!! URGHHHH, I AM SO GOING TO TAKE YOU TO IMPEL DOWn!!!" Fei got into stance and used large steps , closing the range between herself and Sebastian, Fei then saying "Shut up, Monkey...." Sebastian was grinning "I knew you would do that.. come on.. i like close range anyway!!" Fei was only using her right hand to exchange punches, dodging at close range against Sebastian who was throwing punches with his left hand.

Lee who was watching nearby was confused. Fei was left handed, why go through all this trouble? It dawned on Lee "Oh my god.. if this doesnt end soon... the mistress... could be seriously hurt!!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED))   Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 10:22 am

William sat at the end of his ship and waited for something interesting to happen he aimed his sniper rifle at five tavern signs and destroyed all five in seconds. he then went into his ship and got all his weapons and one clip of all the types of ammo he had made so far it fit into his backpack. he then steped onto the dock as soon as he could he walked around the tops of the houses and building. he hoped he wouldnt be seen.
Back to top Go down
Mizurie

Mizurie

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED))   Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 10:23 am

Meanwhile Yumi was walking around with a japanese strawhat on and was looking around, at the middle of the road she heard the noice of a battle.
She ran towards the fight and saw some pirates and marines fighting each other.

She was thinking if she was going to help them or not... she satt down and watched them fighting each other, she also noticed many of the pirates had some really serious wounds but still could fight really well...
"Hmm... they need some treatment...
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED))   Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 10:38 am

The marines who were fighting were steadily pushing the pirates back. They then saw some kid on one of the roofs. "Who is the kid?!!" Another marine said "Damn it... he has a gun, fire!!!" They were all aiming at the kid, but their shots werent accurate since they werent concentrating. They all missed William.

Near Shigure. Two pirates fell down. The two specially clothed marines were there, one was in singlet and the other was in a fully dressed uniform. The one in a singlet and slippers was squatting "Cheh... im so tired.. why the hell did Sebastian san tell us to clear this place? I wanted to face fei...." The one in the uniform with beautiful green hair then said "Brother... the last time you tried to claim Fei... you lost terribly..." The singlet guy with spiky green hair then sighed "Shut it.....huh... who is that hot nee san over there?!!" He had seen Shigure. The uniformed brother then pulled out his Rapier sword "A pirate... we must eliminate her..."

[[The Garford Brothers]]
[[Lieutenant Steven "Rough hand" Garford]]
[[Lieutenant Stephen "Smooth hand " Garford]]

The two of them slowly approached Shigure.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED))   Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 12:01 pm

"Dammit!" Harvey shouted as he heard the marines run along the beach. Thanks to his incredible hearing he knew the marines were coming and was prepared for their attack.
Standing in his fighting position, he quickly shifted his stance so he was standing on his left ankle alone, while holding his massive sword in his right hand. Harvey began a 360 degree spin with his sword stretched to his outer side. "Shin Jaru!!" he yelled and with a few fast and accurate sword movements, deflected every bullet that was aimed at him.
After the defensive move, Harvey finished his spin by placing his right foot on the ground. Enjoying the momentum of his spin Harvey launched himself forward, breaking into a fast sprint towards the marines, reaching them while blocking incoming shots with his durable sword. "Why the hell would you shoot me?! Stupid marine scums!" He shouted and then jumped forward, sliding his way below a marine soldier's feet directly into the heart of the group. Several slashing and thumping sounds could be heard while Harvey danced his way inside the group, slashing and punching them as he did.
Back to top Go down
BLiIx

BLiIx

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED))   Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 12:26 pm

Aron saw the guy attacking him, and dodged the attack with some problems....
Aron looked at the guy and said....
You seem to be something diffrent....
Well you still cant keep up with me.

Aron took his weak katana and his legendery sword Yubashiri from their sheats, and jumped to him and they both started to fight with there swords.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED))   Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 12:55 pm

And that temper.... Geez, she seemed like a fiery person, didn't she?!
God, he hated having to work with people who had a bad temper! Agressive persons were the worst! But also the easiest, in his opinion. You could easily judge how dangerous they were since they were more likely to attack, less likely to hold back.
But he had a... weird feeling.... Intuition knocking on the surface of his boiling mind and his professionalism... He looked closer while he put his cigarette out with his foot. Her fighitng style was excellent and he found himself analyzing.... How weird... It didn't seem to involve left handed moves...
He heard someone say something and turned slightly. A young man standing nearby, most likely one of her crew....
She'd lose? How weird....
He turned back to her, looking closer. She seemed to be doing fine... Why didn't he see what was wrong? Did it have anything to do with her left hand? Maybe she was injured? But still, she seemed to be doing just fine....
Damn! If she lost, this'd be hard to explain. Maybe he'd acted too recklessly this time. Damn it!
And another thing was weird. If the woman really was losing.... then why was her subordinate just standing closeby? A sort of policy in their crew?
Well, the most important thing right now was that he acted fast! He could feign ignorance later, no matter who won, but damn, would he have it easier if the pirates had the upper hand. It was a shame, but the marine would have to suffer a bit. It was his own fault, really.... He wasn't paying any attention to him anymore.
Ajax dashed forward, keeping close to the ground, the jumped up. He was behind the tall marine, there was a good chance he'd land a safe hit... A direct contact to the neck with his devilfruit ability..... He felt the slight burning, the slight crawling in his fingertips that signaled them going into red mode.
"She's not your only opponent, asshole!"
No! In the last moment, he made the red glow vanish and hit with the edge of his hand instead, something he wasn't really used to, but would have to, as it seemed... It'd be better if he gave as little information as possible right now.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED))   Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 1:38 pm

Some of the earlier marines had recovered form earlier attacks they got up and attacked Harvey. The ones that Harvey attacked were down and out, or blown away by his attack. Shrieker was slamming a bunch of marines away with a powerful swing after dodging the bullets. Shrieker didnt say anything , he did notice the boys moves, he didnt comment but looked foward, he had interest with the human known as Fei.

Sajuki yawned as Aron pulled out his swords. He was mildly surprised the boy could dodge his attack. He then held his sword in stance "Ahh.. why the hell should i work so hard to catch people.... i want to sleep..... but , since Commodore Sebastian sama said you gotta go to jail.... i guess.. ill make sure you have a good dream before sending you to impel down...." Sajuki dashes forward, pivoting one foot and slamming his saw like sword into the side of Aron, he was aiming for Arons rib cage and chest.

Fei then saw the man attack from behind. It was the smoking guy, he was aiming for the neck. She cursed as she pulled away, and thanks to her pushing away, Sebastian had a mild idea of what was going on, based on the shadow and Fei's reaction. He then suddenly for the first time in this battle , used his golden arm and blocked Ajax's attack "Damn....... i wasnt expecting that... i didnt want to have to use the Golden hand.. but i got no choice......." Fei cursed under her breath. Sebastian then said "Fei.... your arm still hasnt healed from a few weeks ago has it?.... Your left arm....." Fei's eyes remained focus and undeterred but Lee at a distance cringed at the fact Sebastian had this info "So he knew......." Fei sighed "So? Do you expect me to run after you discovered? Impudent monkey, i will expect no quarter from you, simply because you think i cant fight with just my right hand." Fei was actually hiding the fact that she was planning to use her left hand at the right time. She was going to aim one strong powerful, Soul Shattering strike, her newest shatter strike, she would have to sacrifice any energy she had left, but in this place where Sebastian had the ground advantage, she had no choice.

Back to top Go down
Master of Chaos

Master of Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED))   Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 1:51 pm

Caine turned to the marine and started laughing, "HAHAHAHAHAHA, Oh, come on I didn't hardly do anything. Alright so I took out a few marine grunts, big deal. Plus I'm watching the fight, do you mind?" As he said this Caine tried to get a more balanced position on his feet and tucked his thumbs in his belt.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED))   Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 1:58 pm

"Chunai!" Harvey shouted as he slashed a marine after redirecting his attack.
After taking care of the bunch Harvey wiped his cloths from the sandy slide and tried to look for the fishman. As he turned around, a bullet whizzed past his ear, almost piercing it. He quickly turned around to see the marines from before heading his way. 'Dammit these guys attack even after watching their comrades get eaten, looks like that fishman isn't as scary as he thinks' he thought to himself as he turned around to escape with his sword covering his back and started a sprint into the village. 'They probably have backup heading for the beach, therefore I need to get to town!'.
As Harvey got to the village he saw chaos. Marines were fighting pirates all over the place, but not the type of pirates he met so far, the strong type of pirates, the ones he hoped to meet. As he scanned the battle he noticed a woman, wearing a flag on her back and holding an amazing sword that drew his attention to it like mocks to a flame. After hearing the two marines infront of her claiming they had to eliminate her he sprinted to her side shouting "You'll have to go through me first! marine dirt bags! How dare you attack a woman?!" Than he turned his head towards her and grinned "I'm Harvey, but you can call me [my hero]"

(The woman is Shigure by the way)
Back to top Go down
BLiIx

BLiIx

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED))   Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 2:03 pm

Aron was watching wha the guy is doing. He wasnt able to read the attack until it was to late.
Aron jmped but was to late, the blade hit him under the ribs in his stomach.
Aron fell down while bleeding a lot he was lying on the ground.
Sajuki thought that this is it and he won, but Aron said.

Heh... Is that all....?

Aron stood up while his wound was clearly seen and with blood covered.
He took a look at his sword Yubashiri lying on the ground.

Your blood will be worth to cover this nice katana my friend.

He grab the katana and said.

I trained a lot.... I may try it out now what ya say Yubashiri?
Well....

Nitoryu...! .... Tiger Fury...!

Aron is holding one of his katanas at the front and one at the back.... He ran with speed, jumped and start to rotating in the air like a saw with swords on each site.
He then aimed for Sajuki and attacked him from the air with a high speed.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED))   Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 2:59 pm

Sajuki was shocked the kid was able to get up, he sighed as he said "Why... do i have t fight such a high spirited kid...." Sajuki then saw Arons attack, the saw like attack. he laid his sword vertically to try and block the attack. Instead he was pushed back and his shoulder was slightly cut and slightly bleeding. As Aron attacked from the air, Sajuki used his other arm to drag his sword and hold Aron to a stand still. He was firm when clashing swords with Aron "Sigh.... your good, to be able to cut me...... sigh.... i want to sleep already......" He then uses his leg and kicks Aron away , landing back on his feet afterward.

Skrit looked at Caine "I know you... your posters have been seen... you are a bad person, i will lay justice open you... " He dashes foward lashing the sabres in a sideway motion, he aimed to cut Caines throat first.

Steven looked at the newcomer "Oi.. a new one? Geh.. this sucks.. i am so not interested..... i still want to face Fei..." Stephen then raised his rapier sword "It is best not to underestimate ones foes Nii san, we need to fight this guy head on, then we have achieved victory.." Steven sighs as he puts on his gloves. "Jeez, Jeez, i get it.... always need to make it a big deal.. urghhh."
Back to top Go down
Master of Chaos

Master of Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED))   Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 3:05 pm

Caine grabbed his long knives and blocked the saber attacks. "What are you talking about? I don't have any wanted posters I'm a merchant."
Back to top Go down
BLiIx

BLiIx

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED))   Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 3:10 pm

The pain in Arons stomach is bigger and bigger, he loses more and more blood.
Anyway he stood back up. And jumped towards Sajuki.

Nitoryu.... Wind Wave!

Aron has made a powerful gust of wind hoping that he will knock Sajuki over...
And not even watching if he fell or not he ran towards him hoping he will lie on the ground and make it more easier for him to strike with one sword and kill him.

Last edited by BLiIx on Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED))   Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED)) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 3:18 pm

Skrit then pondered for a bit, "Wait.. that wasnt you? I cant see too well from this mask... but thats not the point here, i still need to destroy you for being a menace to my men!!" The marines around were sighing in comedical fashion "So uncool sir..." Skrit's pride fell from that comedically. But then Skrit used the long blades as a lever to propel himself upwards and he twirled in mid air and landed behind Caine, hoping to stab him.

The gust of wind pushed Sajuki away, but he used his sword to hold him steady. he didnt manage to stay on both feet as he tripped, but then he used his leg to kick Arons hand to throw him off balance, and then aimed a right sid blow onto Arons shoulder with his sword.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED))   Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED)) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED))
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next