One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED))

Go down 
+5
Unholy
Master of Chaos
GoreFish
Maxulus
nikz200
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Master of Chaos

Master of Chaos

Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED)) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED))   Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 5:30 pm

Caine absorbed most of the kick by rolling forward with it. "Well, aren't you all jumpy. HAHAHAHAHA, a jumpy marine that's just funny." Taking a hold of one of his throwing daggers with his left hand he threw it at Skrit. He also placed his right hand on another dagger to throw it if Skrit jumped up in the air to dodge the first one.
Back to top Go down
Mizurie

Mizurie

Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED)) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED))   Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 6:44 pm

Shigure glared at Steven with cold eyes, she closed her eyes and took deep breaths... then suddenly jumped towards Steven with full charge and unsheated her Ryuhime and did her Kousaka Slash, but instead of aiming to destroy he's cloths she aimed to kill him.
After that attack she quickly did her Shinto Kourenzan attack.
"Kousaka Slash and... Shinto Kourenzan!"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED))   Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 12:25 am

Lee was then signalling to all of the wu shang pirates to get on board the ship. The marines were re grouping , one of the marines were tending to Commodore Sebastian "WHEN ARE THE REINFORCEMENTS GETTING HERE?!!!" "ANOTHER 30 MINUTES!!" Lee was already dashing with the others to the ship, he knew Fei was not far behind, hopefully.

Fei saw the signal and nodded she then spoke to Ajax "I dont need you to carry me you simpleton, you just join my crew and we will be even, now follow us.. we need to get back to my ship... and get of this place, im in no mood to fight further in this condition...." Fei was already dashing to the ship area. She wanted to leave before reinforcements came.

Chujuro then slid across using swift as the wind. As he did he used Geppou and landed besides Maylen "Wahh.. nice improv with the powers.. thats a Level 8 power for sure...., hey, i tell you what, you can leave now.. i think ive got enough data for today.. plus the commodore is down, i dont really want to fight anymore..." Chujuro walked away to deal with the Commodores situation, he only fought for data, nothing else.

Skrit ducked this time to dodge the dagger, he then ran along the ground "I am practitioner in the style of Lucha Libre... a high flying wreestling style...." If he let this man escape, he would never be able to live it down. Around Caine, the Wu Shang pirates were shouting "BACK TO THE SHIP, WE ARE GETTING OUT OF HERE BEFORE REINFORCEMENTS ARRIVE!!!"

Steven then holds his ground as he said "Tekkai Kenpo.... Big Void.... 30 palms of Buddha." He began holding his ground, and moving his hands in a circular motion, as he did, the force of the slices were all directed to other areas, being thrown off by his movement with tekkai. He then smashed the attacks away, his shirt torn and his body bruised but not cut. "Cheh.. its this powerful... for a sexy chick you sure can fight... hmm.. Stephen is down.... im done playing then... ill go help my brother... see you later sexy girl, hehehe" Steven went to help his brother , he was not interested fighting such a strong opponent, if it meant he was going to get hurt in the process. Either way, half their forces were down and Chujuro had stopped his fight, if that otaku gave up a fight, it meant that it was over either way. Only Skrit would remain fighting.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED))   Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 6:16 am

"Geez, okay lady. Whatever you say..... Wait, reinforcements?!"
Ajax picked up her pace, running alongside her. For being hurt, she sure was fast. He had to make sure to not have her around when he backstabbed her...
At least those reinforcements would make for a good reason why he should suddenly want to join the crew.
"Damn! Why do they always have to send f*cking reinforcements? I mean, what the hell?"
He groaned a bit, rubbed his forhead, but didn't slow down all that much. Only so that he'd be running slightly behind her, as if concentrating on something else.
For a while, he was silent. Then, he spoke up with a voice a bit reluctant.
"Look.... I... Don't take this as me joining you, but well.... I don't think they'll be all cool with me helping out back there... So... I'll travel with you guys for a while, I guess. Just until this cooled the f*ck down."
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED))   Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 6:36 am

Harvey started following the Wu Shang pirates to their ship. 'Reinforcements in 30 minutes huh? I hope those dudes know what their doing or we will all be in trouble' he thought. Harvey's mood was down, the marines ruined his vacation and a good fight couldn't cover the loss. He would gladly stay and fight the reinforcements as well but those pirates were retreating and he needed back-up himself. "Oi! Strong-Lady-sama! do you have room on your ship for a top-class swordsman? I can pay you with music!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED))   Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 9:11 am

All of a sudden Chujuro disappeared. It was a good thing too. He was clearly more skilled than she was. In this fight continued anymore he would surely have killed her. Maylen would remember his name in future. The pirates were retreating to the ship. Maylen ran toward their ship hoping not to get left behind. She would never guess in a million years that she will be joining with some pirates, but certain circumstances had put them together. Maylen figured it was fate that she would join them.
Back to top Go down
Mizurie

Mizurie

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED))   Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 6:21 am

Shigure sheated her sword and began to wander away, she looked around and was thinking What the hell am i going? oh well... it must be better then here She wen't around and looked around then saw Fei and some other pirates... she didn't want to bother them so she tried to ignore them as much as possible...
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED))   Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 1:11 pm

Fei then sighed and shook her head as she ran. "Do as you wish stranger guy... i just need to survive, like i always have."Fei than ran as she saw destroyed buildings and then stopped, she saw one of her crew mates who was about to run "You.. who did this damage?" The pirate looked scared and afraid for his life, but he answered "Mistress it was that sword girl,she sent powerful attacks, the marine guy threw it away though......" Fei was curious and then yelled "You want to join the crew girl? We have the only ride off this place?!!!" Fei wasnt in the mood, she needed strong crew members to survive, especially if she was going to challenge for entry into the New World. Fei then saw the musician who was talking to her "Do as you please.. we will need all the strong people we can get....."

Lee on the ship was hurrying everyone on board he saw Fei and some others, he motioned to them to hurry , for one reason really. He heard sirens in the horizon.
Back to top Go down
Mizurie

Mizurie

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED))   Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 1:22 pm

Shigure looked around and then noticed that Fei were talking to her... she was going to say No but then she remembered... if the marine would find her she would be captured and killed... she sigh and then said "S-sure why not".
She ran towards Fei and stood behinde her and was going to follow her.
Back to top Go down
BLiIx

BLiIx

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED))   Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 1:30 pm

After Aron ran to the ship he arrived and is on the ship and also noted that the weirdo from befour is still behind him....

Hey, hey who are you!?.....
Lee.. Who is that behind me?

He asked and knew nothing what happend.
Right after that he fell on the ground and lyed on the ground.

I lost too much blood.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED))   Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 1:43 pm

'Hmmm... she's acting as if she doesn't want me in her crew... I'll play along' Harvey thought. He than heard the sirens. "Damm, they're quicker than I thought, we should really get going!" Harvey said as he ran with all of his might to close the gap between him and who seemed to be his new captain.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED))   Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 2:16 pm

"Can we keep the recruiting for a better time, maybe? Just sayin'!"
Ajax didn't want to sound quite as aggressive as he had just now, but seriously, didn't that woman think about anything else?! He knew how nasty marines could get if they captured a pirate, thoguh not first hand, he had sold enough pirate crews off to them, seen enough executions to know. For a while, he recalled, he had even been an executioner. But he had always been too impatient... He had never waited for the signal, and spoiled the whole thing. After three executions, he had been put to another task. That was years ago.... But no dwelling in memories now! He had more important things to do!
He was a bit ahead of the pirate now, simply because he didn't let recruiting just anyone off the street slow him down. Seriously, she was asking for the marines to spy on her! Then again, the marine wasn't really known for their excellent spies...
Finally! The ship! Ajax was more than glad to have it in reach. He didn't want to spend any more time here than necessary. Without losing in speed, he got on board, the wood under his feet was a weirdly supporting feeling. Only when he was about to crash into the mast did he stop. Woah, what a nice start.
Back to top Go down
Master of Chaos

Master of Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED))   Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 2:55 pm

Caine saw the captain running away back to her ship and shouted, "Hey, mind if I join up with you guys. You throw one hell of a going away party, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED))   Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 12:01 pm

Maylen ran through the crowd of pirate making it onto their ship. She bent over grabbing her knees to catch her breath. The battle for the most part is over for her. She had made it aboard the ship where she knew she was safe. For the most part Maylen tried to stay unnoticed, but since she was the only fishwoman there. It was kinda hard.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED))   Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 12:26 pm

Lee then shouted "Everyone who wants to be on get on this ship now!!!" Fei nodded as she dashed to the front. There was a group of marines catching up from behind in a distance but suddenly two figurs appeared. IT was the big fishman and the violin carrying musician with swords. They swooped through with swords and hands crushing the marine party. Skrit was also blown back. One of the marines shivered "I KNOW THESE TWO, OZZY HUMMINGBIRD AND SHRIEKER GARTOD!!!!" "That Ozzy hummingbird in the Enies Lobby war??" Shrieker growled and then turned back "Your not bad for a human..... im joining this crew, i decided...." Ozzy then laughed "What a coincidence ... so have i..... "Both Ozzy and Shrieker headed for the ship.

Lee then was ready to raise the board and set sail from this place. He was awaiting Feis orders. Fei then said "Get us out of here Lee...... i would like not to be caught in the reinforcements way...... , head for WAter 7... the ship is in need of repairs" Lee then nodded "Aye aye, mistress Fei...." The ship began to move from the beach.
Back to top Go down
Master of Chaos

Master of Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED))   Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 6:19 pm

Caine started running for the ship. "Wooooohoooo! Finally an adventure! HAHAHAHAHAHA." He jumped on the ship as it was taking off. "Hello everyone my name is Caine Hari."
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED))   Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 7:36 am

Harvey stepped on the ship's deck. "Well let's get this show on the road!" He said and than shifted his attention to his injured shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Mizurie

Mizurie

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED))   Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 10:24 am

Shigure jumped into the ship then looked around alittle... pretty damaged ship i better be small as possible... she though then she went to a wall, then satt down with her sword leaning on to her, then she went to sleep.
*who is these people...* she though before she fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED))   Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED)) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 7:56 pm

The ship began to leave at full speed, the people on board, there were quite a few now. Fei was sitting on the side , clutching her arm, she then said "We need to make for Water 7 , we will get introduced later....... for now head there Lee......."
Lee let out a sigh of relief, "Aye , aye mistress!!"

Down on the island Chujuro was holding Skrit back from moving further while Steven was helping Stephen. Chujuro laughed "Skrit, if you go there now, dont you think you will die? They got a level 10 crew size against a level 6 you, you would lose and die in vain.." Skrit cursed "Damn it Chujuro, if you wanted to, you could have taken on Fei, why did you stand by?!!!" Chujuro smiled "Commodore wanted her, so i let him have his target, plus, im not like that am i? Its in my best interest to watch from the sidelines anyway...." Sebastian got up slowly, he was still feeling the aftermath, in truth this should have kept him down for a few more hours, but since he was a stronger person overall , this would not keep him down. He struggled and fell back to sit down "urghhh... this is terrible... i let her get away...." A marine saluted "Sir what now?" Sebastian held his head "Get medics, fix up the men, and head back to marineford for restock... then we get out there and find her!!!" The marine saluted and walked off. Sebastian contemplated alot of things.

((Ok guys this arc has ended we will be having a bonding session before the next arc))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED))   Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED)) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Incredible aftermath , The dreams of the Wu Shang pirates sound into the sky (( CLOSED))
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5